The Mission of Love: Magical...

shayminlover12233 द्वारा

A male teenager with a cryptic history of birth engaged in a perilous adventure with his friends. On their j... अधिक

Author's Note
Prolouge
Descriptive Day
Skill Check
The Moonlight Festival
Tragedy
The Truth(1)
Seperated
The Gift
Goodbye
Shocks!
Entrapped
Struggle
Training
Nightmare
Betrayals and Betrayers
Unexpected
Savior
Problem Solving
Weird
Intrusion
The New Empire
Secrecy
Absconded
Hopeless
Long Forgotten History
Chased
Twisted
The Beginning
Realization
Alive?
Choiceless
The Emblem
Light in The Dark
Through the Darkness Within
Reunited
Unexpected Revelation
Demi-god?
Broken Doubts
Planning
In Pursuit
Final Battle(1)
Final Battle(2)
Celebrations!

The Truth(2)

5 3 0
shayminlover12233 द्वारा

    ~~~~~~~Sky Blue Quintan~~~~~~~

" I am the only descendant of Lafora, the god that saved our land from the deviolas and Sky, you are the only descendant of god Alforo " Breanne said emotionlessly and everybody was caught in awe.

" Why would we believe that? You don't have enough evidence to make us believe everything that you have said " Ken said irritably and grimaced.

" I saved your life. Isn't it enough to make you believe all that I said? " Breanne asked, but her expression is blank.

" Ken, she's right. She saved our life, we should trust her. I believe all that you said " Shane stated " I owe you my life, Master Breanne. "

" Thank you but at this time we need to plan on how to defeat them Sky. But I didn't expect you to be that weak. You're a descendant of a god but your powers aren't hastened. You need to learn more about yourself and your magic " She stated. How can she say that! Me weak.

" Uhmm, maybe you're right, he's like a wimp sometimes " JM said and glanced at me with a teasing smile.

" Wow, thank you for your support " I said sarcastically and gave him an angry look.

" You're welcome " He said sarcastically and exchanged me with a bigger smile.

" But I think your powers will be hastened on our adventure " Breanne noted.

" I had many wounds from my previous battle that are unhealed, that's why I was weak that time " I said.

" Hmm, it could be the reason, yet it isn't an excuse. Being strong doesn't depend on your body alone. Your strength also depends on your mind, heart and faith. It is where you pull strength and gain perseverance from. Depending on your body alone is a wrong idea " Breanne stated. I can say that she's right. I let out a deep breath and focused on her explanations again.

" Before saying more unbelievable things like that. Why do you hide your face? " Alexandra asked.

" Okay then, I'll reveal my face, I'm just securing things " She answered and removed the mask from her face and showed her porcelain beauty. Then he removed the hood that's covering her face. She had wavy shiny red hair and glamorous red eyes. She's so beautiful. That's all I could say.

" JM! SKY! KEN! " Alexandra shouted. " I've been calling your names and you're not answering. What has gotten into your minds? "

" Umm, we're sorry. A star suddenly appeared infront of us. Right Ken and Sky? " JM apologized. She's also staring at Breanne.

" O-of course " I answered.

" Here we go again. You really are perverts " Alex said. Hey, we're not. She's just beautiful.

" There are more things that we should talk about later. You better take a rest right now and we'll clear things up after it " Breanne stated. Her eyes are sparkling even in this room with poor light.

" But it's much better if we talk about it right now " Alexandra said. Well, she's right.

" Okay then, I'll start on the bottom of everything " Breanne said " A long time ago the deviolas were so obsessed on taking on cities, towns and lands. It was there main goal. Deviolas tried to rule everything, until the gods stopped them. The gods and deviolas has great and overwhelming power but the gods rules everything. The deviolas won't win against the gods because they were too much used of their powers in conquering lands. It made them weak and they always retreat if they knew that the gods will attack. They repeated it,but once they tried to fight against the gods. And that's when they were defeated and thrown into prison. "

" We already know that, it has been told on us during bedtime stories " Ken stated.

" I know " Breanne answered irritably.

" The story continues. The deviolas were prisoned in the underworld. But their demons are still here above the ground. Waiting for their master's command " Breanne said " And today they started to search for the key to the underworld. "

" Let me guess, you know where those keys are, right? " JM asked, amused of himself.

" Correct, the keys are safe right now " Breanne stated. We're still sitting on the sofa. Shane, is in the kitchen. Preparing something.

" How'd you say that? " Ken asked.

" I and Sky are the keys " wait, WHAT!? Me a key? Unbelievable.

" You know, things are getting ridiculous right now. I think we should leave. We don't even know what's  happening on our town right now. I'm sorry but I don't believe anything that you've said about me. Thank you for saving my life " I concluded. I should not believe crazy things like these.

" Sky's right. We need to check the situation of our town first. And I'm sure that our parents are worried right now. Sorry but we need to leave "JM explained. I hope that reason is acceptable.

" You're still hoping that they're alive " Breanne said. What does she mean?

" So you're saying that they're dead! " JM said angrily as he took Breanne's hood and pulled her up. But it didn't made her tremble, unless, she just stared unemotionally at JM's eyes.

" You're the one who said that. I'm not making such things here. But, if they're not dead, they're controlled by those demons " Breanne explained " There's no use if you'll go there. You will just waste your time. You will be overruled too and you won't be able control your body anymore " JM removed his hand from Breanne's hood and her and she fixed her hood then. JM left the lounge. Ken signed that he'll follow JM. Alex is still sitting comfortably on the sofa. Her parents are gone. And she don't need to worry on such things excluding herself. Shane still hasn't returned from the kitchen. I need to interrogate her.

" So that's what they did on the cities. But why do they have to control the people? " I asked.

" It's simple. It's easy to conquer a land if the people are in your hands " Breanne answered. They're cruel.

" But, where do they bring the people? " I asked again. I should know many more things in this kind of situation. 

" That's what I don't know. For now it's much better for us to stay here for the mean time. This is the only place that's safe right now. And we'll be planning things from here, but it won't be long until the demons to find our hideout " Breanne stated. She may be right. But it's wrong to tell things like that on someone's love one. JM has his father alone. It will be hard for him to accept that his father died. If his father is really dead.

" How many days do we have left? " I asked.

" If I'm not wrong we only have two days " Breanne answered. That's a very short time. We can't prepare ourselves until that day " I'm planning to leave this house tomorrow. It's much better to leave early. The demons won't find any track if we leave as early as we can. "

" So, you already have a plan? " I asked.

" Of course " She said and stood up from her couch and took something from the small shelf at the edge of the lounge. It looks like an old paper that is scrolled.

" This is the map of the four cities of Gondwana " Breanne said as she opened the scroll. It shows cities, towns, forests, rivers, and popular locations. On the southeast side of the map shows the Kwinker City. The city has been surrounded by rivers. On the southwest side of the map shows the shows the Bringed City. It is surrounded by historic ruins and larges forests. The northwest side of the map shows the Knewn City. It is surrounded by swamps. It seems like dead and it would be weird if people live here. On the northeast of the map shows the Kinland City. Kinland City seems like the most successive. It is surrounded by popular buildings and markets alone. The routes through other cities are just forests, rivers, ruins, mountains, and hills. Swamps can only be seen on the Knewn City " We're now here, in the Ondringe forest. This hideout  is hidden underground of the forest " Breanne pointed on the east side of the Kwinker City, where the Ondringe forest is located.

" So what do you plan? " I asked.

" Tomorrow, we'll leave and you'll help me to save the people and defeat those demons " Breanne said. I just realized, how did we get here? If were on the other land, how can we help ours?

" Wait, we're here on Gondwana, right? " I asked.

" Yes, I brought you here after what happened. It would be better if you're not in your town. The demons won't think that you're here " Breanne said.

" Do you mean that the demons are searching for me? " I asked. Things get bigger and heavier.

" Yes, the demons are searching for us. But they still don't know that we are the descendants of gods. And it won't be long until they find it out " She answered. I hope that all of this are true and I hope that mother and father are fine.

" I don't know if I should believe all of these nonsense. All I want is to see my mother and father. I'm not willing to sacrifice my life for these people and If all of these are true, they should've told me before " I said with a soft voice. I just want to see them right now.

" Okay then we will find all of your parents before going onto our main mission. You should always remember that you have a great responsibility on your shoulder. You told me earlier that your parents haven't told you anything about these, right? " Breanne said while fixing her hair.

" Yes they didn't tell me anything about this kind of personality of mine " I said with a voice of disappointment. 

" But, did they tell you or did they give you any warning that this will happen? " Breanne asked. Shane, JM and Ken hasn't returned in the lounge yet. Alexandra is sleeping. She seems tired. Well she's traumatized.

" Umm I think they didn't. WAIT! I remember " I exclaimed. I remember it.

" Remember what? " Breanne asked.

" Before I left for school, this morning before all of those happened. Mother was acting so weird that time " I said. Breanne is just listening carefully on what I'm saying " I remember our conversation
Sky, you should take care on school and always remember that we're always here for you, even your far away from us, we're always their to protect and guide you. And we love you Sky, me and your father loves you very much
and  I also noticed that she was crying at that time " The thought almost made me cry, but I pushed them away. You must not cry!

" So your mother already knew that it would happen. But how can your mother know that sort of thing? " Breanne asked. I don't know the answer either " But other than that, did you have any more kind of things that shows like a warning? "

" Uhmm, let me see... Aha! My dream. That dream! It wasn't that much clear though, but I remember that someone is talking to me. And he said Prepare yourself. Don't lean back. Keep moving forward. That's all I remember " I exclaimed. That dream was weird too. Everything today is weird, strange and astonishing.

" I see, you were just given an advice. You were not directly warned about something " Breanne spoke. She seems knowledgeable. She knows many things. She's kinda strange. Well not because he's a descendant of a god but because she ask and know many strange things.

" Okay, so you're finished discussing things? " JM asked. He and Ken are back, but Shane still isn't. JM looks irritated, his eyebrows are deepened. Ken has the same feeling I think, he is just smiling while they walk through the sofa.

" Actually we're finished before you came " I answered.

" So, may we leave? I'm tired of staying in this dark creepy place " JM asked. He really is irritated. But he's kinda right. This house looks creepy.

" You can't leave this place. You're not in Laurasia, you're in Gondwana. Did you know that Laurasia is fifteen miles away from Gondwana? " Breanne explained. She can't decide for us. We have our minds.

" Then how did you bring us to this place that fast? " JM asked. Yes, how?

" I have many portal connections anywhere. I can travel through many lands in a blink of an eye " Breanne explained. She's such an intelligent person.

" BUT YOU DON'T HAVE A RIGHT TO KEEP US IN HERE! " JM shouted he really is angry right now. Yes he's right, wait, why am I changing sides. We have to stop this or else...

" I'm not forcing you to stay in here. You can leave whenever you want. And die whenever you want. Leave, if that's what you want. But I'll be there if you need me. The portal to Livelet Town is in the cabinet that is located in the library. There's only one cabinet there, so you don't need to search for it anymore. I'll return to my room. No need to hurry in leaving. And always remember. I saved your life " Breanne said and left to her room. She's still poker-faced, I. Don't. Know. What. To. Do.

" Okay. So, what do we do now? " Alex asked. I think she just woke up. And the only conversation that she heard was just the commotion of JM and Breanne.

" We'll leave and... and... " JM couldn't say a word. It seems like, he doesn't have any plans " I don't know. I should've controlled my temper. I think it's much better if we stay here for a little while and plan first... "

" AAAAAAAAAAAAH! " A voice of a women was heard in somewhere in this hideout. It's near the kitchen. Shane.

" What was That? " Ken asked eagerly.

" I think, it came from the kitchen " JM said and we stared on each other and.

" SHANE! "

Another chapter has ended. Oh no. What happened to Shane? Many exciting things happen as the story goes on. Just keep in reading my story guys! I love you very much! Pleas don't forget to vote!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

34.7K 1.6K 70
Imagine awakening with amnesia. Most would lose their mind and our Main Character is no different. Though he handles it better than most, his curiosi...
1K 8 107
{{CURRENTLY UNDERGOING EDITING}} A kingdom across the sea, a man in pain clawing at a hated king who bears two shadows who protect him. A child, born...
9K 793 51
(Complete) It's a shitstorm of fuckery where the good is good but also bad. The bad is bad but also... good? Follow Valery who is on the quest for t...
4.5K 173 23
"Do you know what is the most beautiful flower in the world? " "𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘪? " "Well Y/n..its an artificial flower, why? Despit...