Marvel One Shots

By MagicGoldenFlower

This is a book to put all of my random Marvel ideas, hahaha. It consists of one shots with your favorite char... More

Intro
Till The End Of Time (Steve x Reader)
"Do I look like I've moved on?" (Tony x Reader)
Blind Date (Scott X Reader)
Embarrassing! (Short Story)
Top Pop Songs
Into Each Life Some Rain Must Fall (Steve x Reader)
"But you promised . . ." (Tony X Reader)
Studying (Bruce X Reader)
Brothers (Short Story)
Nightmares (Steve X Reader)
Hap Bap? (Tony X Reader)
Nutty Newlyweds (Clint X Reader)
Changing World (Short Story)
3 Hour Delay (Steve X Reader)
Running Team (Tony X Reader)
Will We Ever Met Again? (Short Story)
Your Hero (Cap x Reader)
Late night call (Tony X Reader)
Late (Scott X Reader)
Sharing (Short Story)
Criminal (Steve X Reader)
You Missed (Bucky X Reader)
Cyclone (Short Story)
I Owe Him A Lot (Steve & Male Reader)
I Miss Him (Vision X Reader)
Brooklyn Bros (Short Story)
Captain America's Bodyguard (Steve & Female Reader)
You're Alive (Peter Q X Reader)
Greater than him (Short Story)
Criminal Part 2 (Steve X Reader)
Alternative Timeline (Short Story)
Don't You Dare Be Late (Short Story)
Strawberry Blond (Steve X Nat)

One Milkshake (Bucky X Reader)

664 22 3
By MagicGoldenFlower

"Oh, please. It'll be so much fun though." You say, grabbing his hand and dragging him down the crowded street.

"I shouldn't leave Steve alone. He's known for getting himself into trouble." Bucky says, gently pulling you back.

You pout, swinging his arm. You look up from under your eyelashes, slightly batting them. "Just one shake?" You ask.

He lets out a sigh, relaxing his shoulders. He smiles, his blue eyes meeting yours. "Fine. One shake. Then we gotta find him and drag him back home before he gets himself a black eye."

You let a small cheer, tugging Bucky to the diner just a few blocks away. He chases after you, keeping one hand on his hat and the other tightly holding yours. You burst through the door, no one inside paying the two of you any attention.

You pull Bucky into the booth with you, grinning as you toss your (H/C) hair over your shoulder. "I'll go get us a shake. What's your flavor?" He asks.

"Chocolate." You smile. He rises from his seat and marches over to the counter. As you wait for Bucky to return, you pull out your mirror and fix your hair. You didn't want to look like a fool.

You stuff it back into your purse just as he arrives at the table. "Ooo. One shake?" You tease as he slips two straws into the glass.

"Hope you don't mind sharing." He replies as he offers you the first sip.

"Not if it's with you." You say before taking a drink. He smiles, taking a drink after you slide it over to him.

He lets out a soft sigh, draping his arm over your shoulder. He pulls you close to him, making your cheeks heat up. You and Bucky had only gone a couple dates, but you were already head over heels for him. Every time he would hold your hand or compliment you, you just jumped over the moon.

"I'm sorry Debbie was so rude to Steve tonight." You say, resting your head on Bucky's shoulder. You and Bucky had planned a double date so you could finally meet the famous Steve. Unfortunately, Debbie didn't think Steve was her type and excused herself from the date early. Steve, either feeling down or like a tag along, left early as well, despite Bucky's many protests. "I hope he's feeling alright."

"He's okay. Most girls don't give him much of a chance." Bucky says, swirling your drink. He looks down at you with a soft smile. "It's not like you knew Debbie would act like that."

"I know, I just feel partly responsible." You sigh as Bucky kisses the top of your head.

"Well, don't. Steve doesn't blame any of it on you."

"And you know this how?" You ask, looking into his soft blue eyes.

"'Cause he's Steve. He's a gentleman like that." Bucky chuckles, sliding you the drink back. You take a long sip as Bucky changes the subject. "I have to admit, you really are a great dancer."

"I hope so. My mother placed me in classes for three years." You laugh as you mess with your hair.

"Three years? Must have been torture." He says. "Are you a prima ballerina?" He teases.

"No way." You smile, shaking your head. "I was okay at it. Definitely not prima material." You say as he finishes the drink.

"Well, it's their loss. I'm sure you'd be the prettiest ballerina up on that stage." He says, making you blush and shake your head.

"Definitely not." You chuckle, looking down at the table.

"Oh, yeah." He continues. "I can just see you up there with your big, poofy pink tutu and sparkly tiara." He grins. He pretends to place a crown on his head then rounds his arms above his head and pretends to spin.

"You're such a goofball." You giggle, shaking your head.

"And you're a dodo." He teases before kissing your lips. You laugh against them, your hands grabbing his cheeks to keep him close. One of his hands slowly find its way to your waist while the other holds the back of your head.

Your hands trail down his chest as the kiss deepens. You move closer to him, almost sitting in his lap when there's a loud crash. Both of you jump as he turns around and looks at the rest of the restaurant behind him.

"What's going on?" You ask, trying to peek around him.

"No sure." He says, glancing back at you.

As a man is rushing past your booth, Bucky reaches out and stops him. "Hey, what's happening?" He asks.

"There's a fight happening in the alley." The man quickly answers before rushing out of the door.

Bucky lets out a sigh, dropping his head.

"What's wrong?" You ask, gently touching his shoulder.

"I have a pretty good idea who's in the fight." He says. He stands up and holds out his hand. "Come on. Let's go." He says as you grab his hand.

You let him pull you out of the booth and lead you to the alley. He holds you back, stopping you beside the wall, close to the street. "Stay here. I'll be right back, I promise." He says.

"I can come too." You say, stepping after him.

"Don't worry. It won't take long. Just stay here so you don't get hit." He says as the noise grows louder. You stay put, watching Bucky push his way through the growing crowd.

You hear Bucky shouting but can't quite understand what's he's saying. Almost immediately, the crowd disperses. You see a few men walking past with swollen eyes or rubbing their arms.

You walk past them, heading to the back of the alley. Once you push through the crowd, you see Bucky leaning over a smaller, blond boy. "I'm starting to think you like being punched." Bucky says.

"I had them, Buck." He groans back.

You gently touch Bucky's shoulder, leaning over to see who's on the ground. "Hey, (Y/N)." He groans, holding his right eye.

"Steve? What are doing starting fights in alleys?" You ask as Bucky helps him. Steve slightly sways as he stretches out his shoulders.

"I didn't start it. But I was gonna finish it." He says.

"Right, right. With all those muscles, huh?" Bucky says, swatting at Steve's thin arms. When Bucky said he had to get back to make sure Steve didn't get a black eye, you didn't think he was being serious.

"Are you hurt?" You ask, stepping forward.

"I'm fine, (Y/N)." Steve says, swatting your hands away.

"Steve, you've got a cut above your eye." Bucky sighs. He reaches into his back pocket, pulling out a handkerchief. He presses it to Steve's cut, trying to help stop the blood flow.

"I can take care of myself." Steve argues as Bucky wraps his arm around his shoulders.

"Yeah. With your sore shoulder and one eye. Not mention your asthma and aching ribs from your fight two nights ago." Bucky says, forcing Steve down the alleyway.

"Trying to make me look bad?" Steve asks.

"Trying to make me look good." Bucky chuckles. Slowly, the three of you wander your way back to Steve's apartment. Bucky unlocks the door and takes Steve to the couch. Quietly, you sit beside him as Bucky runs some water in the kitchen.

"I'm sorry for putting a damper in your date." Steve says as he removes the handkerchief.

"You didn't ruin it, Steve. We were looking for a reason to leave the diner anyways." You say. "I'm just glad that you're okay."

"When will you learn?" Bucky sighs, gently kneeling in front of Steve. He tends to the wounds on his knuckles and his face.

"Learn what?"

"When to back down from a fight."

"So they can keep chasing me? I don't think so."

"I think you just like being taken care of." Bucky teases, making Steve scoff and roll his eyes.

"It is a nice side to see of the tough James Buchanan Barnes." You softly smirk, making him smile.

"See what I mean? You're making me look good." Bucky laughs to Steve as he daps around his eye.

"Bucky, I can take it from here." Steve says, pushing Bucky's hands away. "You need to walk (Y/N) home."

"Oh, Stevie. She don't mind." Bucky says, looking at you.

"No, really. I don't mind." You say. "I want to make sure you're safe."

"This isn't my first fight. I'm totally fine." Steve says, glancing between the two of you. "I'm just gonna lay down and get some sleep. You and (Y/N) can go finish your date."

"Are you sure?" Bucky asks.

"Yes. Now go before I start throwing fists." Steve chuckles.

"You know you'd only win cause I couldn't force myself to hit you." Bucky says, rising to his feet. He holds out his hand to you, pulling you to your feet. He wraps his arm around your waist, leading you to the door.

"Goodbye, Steve." You say.

"I'll be back in the morning to check you, punk." Bucky says as he opens the front door.

"I'm counting on it, jerk." Steve chuckles as Bucky gently closes the door. He leads you down the stairwell and onto the street.

The two of you walk as slow as turtles, not wanting to make it back to your apartment. "He gets in fights regularly, I assume." You say, breaking the comfortable silence.

"Yeah. I think the kid's been hit in the head one too many times. He thinks it's normal to fight just about everybody within a 12 foot range." He says, kicking a rock down the sidewalk.

"It really was sweet of you to take of care of him." You say. "The boys that courted me before you wouldn't have ditched me for their best friend. It's nice to see that you'd do anything for Steve."

"Steve's like my annoying little brother." Bucky says. "I love him to death but he can tend to interrupt me just when things are getting heated." He smiles, his blue eyes meeting yours.

"Should we begin where we were interrupted?" You smirk as you come to a stop just outside of your apartment.

"I don't know if I remember. Maybe you should show me." He flirts as his hands find their way to your waist. You giggle, nearly pressing yourself against him.

"I think your lips were on mine." You say, pulling his head to yours. He chuckles, his lips meeting yours again. You deepen the kiss, losing yourself in the moment. You run your fingers through his hair as his hands trace your waist.

You pull apart to breathe, your foreheads resting against each other.

"I think we better stop before I can't control myself anymore." He softly pants.

You nod your head, agreeing. You want more. You need more. But both of you know how wrong it is.

"Will I be seeing again, Mr. James Buchanan Barnes?" You smile.

"Do you want to see me again, Miss (Y/F/N)?" He teases.

"Pick me up at my apartment tomorrow at 7 o'clock sharp." You say as you pull away from him.

"I'll be there." He says as you slowly walk out of his arms. You walk up the front steps. You turn around, seeing him still standing outside.

"Goodnight, Bucky." You chuckle.

"Goodnight, (Y/N)." He says with a gentle wave. You enter you apartment building and rush up the stairs to your apartment. You let out a gentle sigh, images of Bucky floating in your head. Him teasing you in the diner. Him tending to Steve. Him kissing you just a few minutes ago.

Bucky seems to be the only thing you can think about.

He's the only thing you want to think about.

~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 267 23
Not updated often, just for when stuff comes to mind; such as, imagines preferences and one shots. In the future I may post more explicit and mature...
53.2K 1.3K 17
These are a collection of one shots and imagines. These do not apply to my actual superhero series, but some are based off of them. It's kind of fun...
3.5K 88 22
Just a book of random imagines that I wanted to write. More about the story in first chapter. I don't own most characters, all rights reserved.
2.5K 29 38
All Avenger characters I write for