The Miraculous tales of Ladyb...

By miraculouslylazy_

One Shotttttsssssssssssssssssss Based on (le grand overdramatic voice) Miraculous Tales of Ladybug And Chat N... More

Disclaimer
Copyright
"Sorry Ladybug"
Chloe's Past
Adrienette pics.
Alix's Dares
Stupid Masks
Memes!!!!!
The Blushing Challenge
More MEMES!!!!
Twin Dilemma
Should We?
"I am Ladybug"
The Magic within you
Memes!!! again
It's a Secret
Love and Luck
Volpina
Memes!
Daughter of the night
DjWifi!!!
Adieu
Evillustrator
ANNOUNCEMENT!
Lucky (C)Harm
Memes
Why do I love Adrien Agreste
Tagged
Dumb Agreste
When Marinette got angry.
I am Ladybug (part II)
Legends
Comics
Comics II
Princess
I Need You More Than You Need Me
The Miraculous
MEMEMEMEMEMEMSSSSSS
This One's Mine
Watching Miraculous
Random stuff (Mixed Bag cuz I got bored. Problem?)
Your eyes
The End

Unleash

406 17 24
By miraculouslylazy_

There are no miraculous in this story. And the basic idea is inspired by the Anime/ Manga 'Fairy Tail'.

"Let him go, insolent brat." Marinette snapped at Dark Heart, who was currently holding a blond in her grasp.

"My, my, looks like the mushroom from the different dimension is mad." A giggling response was heard from the sea monster's side.

"I. SAID. LET. HIM. GO." A mere whisper now, the threat didn't affect the villainous creature at all. "Okay, NOW, I'm pissed." She said as a red aura surrounded her causing her hair to act against gravity. Adrien, from inside the monster's hands, was pretty much shocked to see what happens next.

---------------------------------

"Hey Marinette!" Adrien said in a jovial manner as he and the bluenette met in the museum of Musée d'Orsay for a history project the two of them were assigned to do. Little did they know they weren't the only ones there.

"HEY GURL!" Marinette literally jumped as she heard a VERY familiar voice behind her.

"Didn't expect to see you here!" Alya continued. "Me and Juleka are working on the fossils here. What's your topic?" Marinette turned to see the goth and waved at her.

"Me and Marinette are assigned to do the ancient scripts! We will make notes on them and click some pictures if that's allowed. We mainly focus on the information written on them if it's in English. The others may not be in the said language, but, we will try to decipher them." Adrien replied in her place.

"Considering that the Agreste boy here is a master in different languages and our Marinette is an ancient little bug, I guess you'll be able to pull it off!" Alya laughed.

"What do you mean!?" Marinette gnarled at her best friend. "Well  you did tell me you are interested in ancient manuscripts, and you can decipher them, a little..." Alya smirked.

"ALYA! I told you to keep it a secret!" 

"You never told me that! It's great! You are the perfect partner for this project then! I'm glad I got you as mine!" Adrien, clueless as hell, smiled at the now profusely blushing maiden.

"It is gonna be a great embarrassment if I am not able to decipher it." Marinette mumbled low enough for only her to hear.

"Come on! Let's go!" Adrien, absentmindedly, grasped her hand in his and led her in the history section of the museum.

And, we don't exactly need to describe Marinette's reaction here. She was back in her Adrien Land again.
After a few hours of research and observations, Adrien came across an ancient tablet of stone.
"Hey, Marinette, you think you can decipher it?" He asked.
"I'll give it a shot." She nodded.

"Lucky for us, it's written in Persian script. I'll figure it out in a while." 

A few minutes later...

"Hey, listen to this. I actually figured it out! I can't say for sure the exact meaning but I do know the basic message. It's weird though..."She hesitated to speak.

"Come on then, speak up!" The blond impatiently urged for her to speak.

"Okay, here goes nothing. It says, 'The world opposite to earth land, is a magical world, where every living soul has magic. They just need to unleash it. Unlike our world, where powers are possessed only by magic jewel wielders, there is magic in every nook and corner of this new world.' She finished.

"Is there more?" He asked.

"This is basically the introduction. What follows next intrigues me. It says, 'When the two creative and destructive powers meet, and this script is being read, they will be teleported to the celestial world of the stars. And the embodiments  of creation and destruction themselves, will help the people of this world and free them from the wrath of the dark angel of hell. Only then, will the balance between the two worlds be maintained." 

She breathed out a force of air which she had, unintentionally, held back.

"Okay?" He asked. "There are two words I am not able to decipher yet." She said."It's a different language."

"Try to read it."

" 'Мистериозна магија' " She read with a confused tone in her voice. And then, both of them started glowing. A red glow surrounding Marinette and a black one surrounding Adrien.

"W-what's happening?" For the first time that day, Marinette stuttered. "I don't know, but this is scary." The blond replied.

"Do you think it has something to do with the tablet and the weird language?" The bluenette asked.
"I guess so." He shrugged.

And then, as if in a flash, the two disappeared.

_________________

Marinette fluttered open her eyes to find herself on top of Adrien Agreste. In a sleeping position.
Her mind stopped functioning for a second as she just processed what happened. But instincts told her to get up as quickly as possible.(before Adrien wakes up)

A few moments later, Adrien opened his eyes to see Marinette in front of him. Her back (and butt) facing him. He tried not to look at her rear end.

"You're awake?" She finally turned behind to stare at him.

Adrien then noticed something on Marinette's face he had never seen before.

A grim expression.
"Is something wrong?" He asked her.
"Take a good look at your surroundings." She said.

In front of their eye, was a half day half night. Separated by a vertical line.
"What the heck is this!?" He asked, dumbfounded at first.

"That's what I've been trying to think." She replied.

"This is.... CRAZY AWESOME!" He shouted with a gleeful expression on his face while Marinette, absentmindedly, gave him the iconic eye roll with a 'are-you-kidding-me?' face. He pretended to overlook that expression.

"We've got other serious matters to think about right now." Marinette said with a worried look directed at Adrien's palm.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

She pointed at his clenched fists and he looked at it. They were frozen.

"What the heck!?" He whimpered.
"I don't feel cold at all!" He realised.

"Wait a minute, I think I figured it out!" She yelled, scaring the heck out of Adrien.

"What?" He asked.

"Magic! The script said everyone here has magic! Maybe, maybe you have ice magic!" Marinette said in an over excited voice. Jumping on her tippy toes.

"Really?"
"Give it a shot!"
"What should I try?"
"Try to make something! Anything!"
"Okay, I'll try."

He focused on his palms and his heart and tried to imagine a tiny cat statue.

"I can't believe I actually did it!" He laughed.

"A cat?!" A confused Marinette inquired. "I'm kinda into them." He replied.

"That's purrfect! I catsolutely love cats too!" She giggled. And then, stopped. "Omg, did I just make a cat pun? I must be having a fever." She said worriedly.

"It's okay! Those were actually purrety good. Glad I'm not the only one who loves pawmazing puns." He laughed.

"Which reminds me, what's your 'magic' huh?" He asked wiggling his fingers like spider legs around the invisible word 'magic'.

"Umm, I dunno. I don't see any kind of ice or any other element of nature in me, although I can not exactly feel any 'magic' power in me. Maybe I am not cut out to have magic. I'm just a normal girl. In there, and in here as well."  She always was kind of low on self esteem and self confidence. So, one thought led to another and she suddenly began to think that she was unworthy of all the special things. Chloe bullying her didn't help her condition. It just added fuel to the burning fire.

"I'm sure that's not true! I think you already have magic in you. You just need to unleash it!" No sooner he said those words, than the ground below them started to shake. They feel to the ground and stumbled. Adrien, somehow, finding himself on top of the bluenette. It was when the shaking had ceased, he discerned the awkwardness and embarrassment of his position. Blushing slightly he got up and helped her up too.

"Sorry." He grinned cheekily. "I-I-I-It's o-ok-kay." She stuttered. Her face was so red, it could easily rival Nathaniel's hair. 

"My, my..." 

They heard a voice behind them. The said voice, had a profound affect on the two teenagers. As if peering right in their souls. It had a perceptible tone of darkness. A hint of pure evil. 

"Look who's here."

The voice continued.

They gathered up the courage to look behind them.

The voice belonged to a girl. Seemingly their age.  Visibly engulfed in darkness. One look at her and Marinette knew, she was gonna be a pain in the ass. 

"Oh, deary. Looks like we've got visitors." She said in the same monotonous voice.

"Whoever she is, sure looks like trouble to me." Marinette received a whisper from Adrien. "You can say that again."

"Hey visitors, let's get one thing straight. I don't allow anyone here to live." She said as a black aura surrounded her. Causing the cliche-ic anti gravitational hair movement.

Her eyes turned red as her hand started glowing the deepest shade of black. "I won't go too hard on you. You seem like amateurs to me. So, I'll make it quick.... and painful." Her whisper causing shivers down Marinette's spine. 

"Don't worry, I do have magic. I'll try to fight her. And hopefully, win." He reassured her. She allowed him too. Even though she did not want him to fight alone.She wanted to fight right there, beside him. She wanted to fight with him. Against her. But she couldn't. Her stupid magic power, if there was any inside of her, wasn't showing up. She had no choice but to back away. She had no choice but to feel useless. Yes, useless, that was what she was feeling right now. Seeing Adrien struggling to fight, but trying his best.

And their opponent, looked like one tough cookie. She couldn't be brought down easily.

But what alternative did Marinette have. She couldn't use magic. And if she tried to fight without any, she will just become a burden to Adrien. She knew Adrien well enough to know that his priorities would be to protect her first, then fight. And she didn't want to be a distraction.

Sitting there, she observed.

........................................................ 

Adrien was trying to fight their opponent, who seemed to be a very dark girl. "There is no way you can defeat me. Not with ice magic. Not in a million years. For I, am Dark Heart. Nineth Demon from the demon gates of Hades. The king of the underworld! I possess enormous amounts of magic power. No way in he'll you newbies will be able to beat me." She said with a suppressed laughter.

"I wouldn't be so overconfident if I were you." Adrien simply had a smirk.
"And neither should you!" She lunged forward to attack the blonde. Who barely dodged it.
With a swift, graceful neck movement.

They fought for minutes, Adrien trying to attack her but missing every single time.
"It's no use! She's too strong!" Marinette muttered to herself.

Adrien used simple Ice magic. And Dark Heart, used black magic. The magic of embodiment.
She could make her shadow turn into anyone whilst fighting. In addition to that, she could fight indipendently. And she was good at it. Adrien was being crushed from almost every side. But she, wasn't even moving anymore.
She just has a smug look on her face.

Every time Adrien received a hit, a scream escaped Marinette's  lips. "Adrien!" she would scream.
And every time, he would reply with a simple "don't worry about me, I'll be okay."

She couldn't take it anymore. She was losing hope, something which she didn't know she could lose. She felt useless. And cursed herself for not being able to help him.

"I've reached my limits. I can't do it anymore. I'm sorry." Adrien whispered, in a broken voice. Feeling guilty.

"Don't apologise! It's not your fault. I'm useless. I can't help you. I'm sorry." She cried.

And then, Dark Heart clutched him in her hands.
Too weak to protest, Adrien gave in.
"Let him go! Please! I beg you!" She cried.

"How about I torture him first!" She smirked.

"No!" She cried. Tears refusing to fall.
Disheartened at first, her emotion turned into slight anger.

"Let him go." She said again, her voice, a bit threatening.

"Oh come on! Don't be such a bummer!" She said.

"I said, let him go." She said. Angrily.

"Geez, you're such a party pooper. But I ain't gonna let him go." She said, turning a deaf ear to Marinette's words.

"Let him go, insolent brat." Marinette snapped at Dark Heart, who was currently holding the blond in her grasp.

"My, my, looks like the mushroom from the different dimension is mad." A giggling response was heard from the sea monster's side.

"I. SAID. LET. HIM. GO." A mere whisper now, the threat didn't affect the villainous creature at all. "Okay, NOW, I'm pissed." She said as a red aura surrounded her causing her hair to act against gravity. Adrien, from inside the monster's hands, was pretty much shocked to see what happens next.

The red aura intensified. And then, her dress changed.

In other words, she transformed.

"Dragon bug armour." she said with a dangerous expression on her face.

Sword in hand, she stood there, eyes speaking justice and anger. Her dress was replaced by a spandex bodysuit, with polka dots outlined with a golden band. Her dress was in shades of red, maroon and gold boundaries, a perfect contrast to her hair and eyes. A mask covered half of her face and two dragon type ears-thingy emerged from behind her ears. Followed by her unaltered pigtails.

She ran forward, without wasting a minute. And charged at the demon. Dark Heart barely dodged it. Focused at the new wizard in front of her, she let go of Adrien, who seized the opportunity to scamper away from the battle scene. He didn't want Marinette to be distracted. 

"Water shuriken!" She screamed as she whipped her sword, slicing the air to produce uncountable ninja star-shaped water shurikens out of thin air.

With the look on Dark Heart's face, she definitely seemed to be having trouble. The reason being, as Marinette had earlier observed, Dark Heart uses magic that can nullify all other forms of magic. But she definitely can't win against swords. As weaponry isn't the type of magic which is controllable. An example being that when Adrien tried to use his ice magic, she melted his ice. Or rather, nullified it. In simpler words, Adrien was using elemental magic, so, Dark Heart, being a form of nature, can control it. But any other types of magic except elemental magic (like magic controlling elements of nature) can not be neutralized by her.

(I hope you understand all this)

But since Marinette used water magic, when she used those shurikens, Dark Heart easily negated it. A huff escaped Marinette's nose.

"Lighting Sword Mode" She said as her sword shifted from its water form to a golden yellow lightning form. "Thunder!" She yelled as she pointed her sword towards the sky. As the lightning came crashing down, Dark Heart escaped it as well.

"My nature magic won't work. I'll have to try something else." She whispered.

"How in the heck did you learn re-equip magic!? It's the rarest form of magic and it cannot be learnt in such a short time! How did you master it!?" Dark Heart said with a visibly worried look on her face.

You see, Re-Equip form of magic allows the users to store items in a pocket dimension (A portal in which they can store stuff, basically a pocket in another dimension.) so they can easily summon it at any time, even during battle, which gives them a high level of flexibility in combat. However, there is a limit to how much the pocket dimension can store. For example, the magic Marinette uses here, is Armour or weapon Re-Equip magic. Meaning, she can transform or change her weapon, as well as her armour during a battle at a great speed providing greater efficiency. Requip can be used for simple or combat-related purposes. Some users may just choose to use it to change their clothing. More skilled users are able to Re-Equip  in battle.

To activate Re-Equipping magic, the user has to simply cast a spell on themselves, the spell is said in a cast in the form of a word, 'requip'.

"Requip." Marinette stated. And there she went, transforming again.

Her Dragon bug armour was transformed into another one. Her mask was replaced with a similar ladybug patterned one. Red with black polka dots. Her hair were transformed into a long ponytail and her slick and thin dragon duo-elemental sword was replaced by a thick red sword with the sword-wand elaborately designed and covered in silver, the tip of the sword wasn't sharp. It was an unusual, key like, eye-shaped sword. (I suck at descriptions) with a hook chained to it. Her feet, had a pirate like pair of boots and she simply wore a one piece dress with its ends resulting in shorts and two fabrics tied around them.

"Twilight pirate Armour." She said as she ran towards Dark Heart again. "The sacred sword I wield, allows me to cut through anything. And I swear, you are going to regret what you've done to us." She angrily stated as she madly slashed her sword at her, who dodged almost every hit. 

"Black wing curse." Dark Heart muttered as a handful of dark 'souls' surrounded Marinette. 

Her eyes observed the creatures carefully.

"My Black Wings here are not just for showcasing. The spirits you see around you are actually all those people who dared challenge me, with or without magic. This is your fate. It's not too late, you can give up! I won't kill you. Although your soul would be an amazing item in my collection. I like you, to be honest, I would take the privilege to turn you into a demon myself." She cackled.

"Your sweet talk won't lure me in. In fact, I think I have more chances to win, seeing you all worried like that."

"Your loss, then. Those spirits surrounding you are constantly draining your magic power. You won't be able to keep up much longer. Surely your sword can cut through anything. But it won't be able to cut through spirits." She laughed the typical villainous laugh.

"Not in this armour." Marinette had a smirk on her face. Definitely indicating a plan cooking in her brain.

"Requip."

"Archer Queen Armour" She said.

"This is an armour made in the underworld. Although it may not work on living beings, it will have a great impact on spirits from the underworld. Or any world for the matter. As long as they're dead, they can be shot." She said as she shot an arrow right through those spirits.

"I didn't know you had that armour in your collection!" A gasp left Dark Heart's mouth.

"There is nothing you know about me." She whispered.

"You leave me with no choice now." The words sound threatening. Marinette's brain tried to predict what's gonna happen next but failed.

"Through the Dark forces of Hades, I summon you to help me. Servant of Erebus, I summon you!" She said.

"What the-" Adrien was cut off by a gust of wind.
"The air here is dark." Marinette observed.

"You won't escape this time!" She laughed.

Then, Adrien saw it. He saw her fall. Marinette. Down with one slash. He saw as The 'Servant' of Erebus cut through her. He saw her blood on the ground. And her eyes, turning colourless just like her skin from the lack of blood.

"M-marinette?" He whispered. Receiving no response, her hurried towards her before he could do so, he saw another slash of a sword, this time, not made by Dark Heart.

He saw Marinette standing in full glory. Her armour had changed.

"Hell's Core Armour." She whispered.

This one, among the others was the most appropriate to call an 'armour'. It was a heavily built armour and provided great protection, from the looks of it. Her sword was a long one, similar to the one she held while in her 'Dragon Bug Armour'. Her hair were tied in a low bun and there were many fabrics, which looked quite heavy, tied to her waist. They were all in a ladybug pattern. The classic red with black polka dots.

"How are you alive? I saw you die with my own eyes!" Adrien, unconsciously, blurted out.

"Look Agreste, I have no idea what you're talking about. But it's gonna take more than illusions to kill me."

"Illusions?"

"You-you saw right through my illusions! How did you do that?" Dark Heart said, worriedly with quaking voice.

"Hell's Core Armour helps me to see through any kinds of visual magic. That's why I was able to break your spell and counterattack." She said with another award-winning smirk.

"She's awesome." Adrien sighed in admiration. He never saw this side of Marinette before. She was always shy, and nervous around him. But the one standing right in front of him, was like a whole new person. She was bold, brave, an amazing fighter, a warrior, feisty, badass, she was awesome!

"Requip." She said.

"I've had enough playing around with you. Lets end this." She added. "Celestial Queen Armour."

(This one is my favorite :P and kinda hard to describe...)

Her dress was changed into a pink, purple, and golden coloured gown with tiny specks of green placed here and there. And a green glove worn in one of her hands and a light purple one in her other hand. She had a crystal crown on her forehead and her hair turned into a pretty shade of neon blue. There was a two headed staff in her hand and a tiny but immensely powerful and shiny crystal in her other hand. 

"From the Celestial world, I summon you, Aquila, I beckon you to my service at once!" Marinette said as she pushed her staff right up in the air.

"At your service, my lady." A woman in pink dress answered.

"Take that 'servant' guy out will ya'? I have other matters to handle. And do it quick." Marinette ordered. 

The celestial spirit immediately set to work and Marinette smirked. "As I've noticed before, you can summon only one spirit at a time. My Celestial Queen Armour allows me to do just the same. The only difference being, I can actually requip while my spirit is fighting. That means, I can take you out as well." 

"Requip."

Her armour was replaced by a simple outfit. Her hair tied in a high bun with two ribbons let loose. The same Ladybug mask surrounding her eyes.

"O great dragon of creation, I beckon thee to my side, help me to conquer this hate and defeat this villain. Dragon Force!" She said.

And then before Adrien could blink, everything turned back to normal. There was no sign of Dark Heart and there were no half days. (If that's what you call them.)

He saw Marinette lying on the ground. Unconscious. In her usual clothes. 

"Mari!" He rushed to her side.

Gradually, she fluttered open her eyes only to receive a hug from him. 

"Adrien?" She gasped.

"You were amazing, princess." He whispered.

"What happened to Dark Heart?" She asked.

"She's nowhere to be seen." He whispered. Still clutching her to death.

She ultimately let go and stood up.

"The day seems to be normal again." She said.

"Thank you for saving me." He said.

"I didn't save you. You were quite strong, my knight." She giggled.

"At your service, my lady." Bowing low, he imitated Aquila.

"Cut it out." She laughed.

Marinette tensed up. "Such amount of magic power." She said to which, Adrien nodded.

"Thank you for saving my sister. I will forever be indebted to you. Especially you, young lady." They turned around to face a woman, quite opposite to Dark Heart.

"I am Diana, angel of harmony. Thank you for saving my sister. I'm afraid I can't reveal anything else to you. But I can teleport you back to your world. Remember, never tell this incident to anyone. It'll be our little secret." She winked as her blond hair waved like the sea waves and her wings carried her to the sky.

"Goodbye." She said with a smile.

"What the-" Marinette found herself on the bench she was earlier sitting on with Adrien on her side.

"Was it a dream?" She said.

"It couldn't be." Adrien said.

"Are you thinking what I am thinking?" He said with a smirk.

"I dunno. But I definitely know better than to read random ancient scriptures, now." She replied.

"You said it, my lady."

*LE DEEP INHALE*

FINALLY I COMPLETED THIS ONESHOT!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW I'M CRYING! I'VE BEEN WORKING ON THIS ONE SHOT FOR SEVEN DAYS STRAIGHT.

This is by far, the toughest story I've written. It's over 4300 words. I am soooooo happy.

Thanks fur all the suppourt and bug out my bugheads!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 120 14
Male!Marinette/Ladybug x Reader Oneshots Requests are currently: OPEN This is so random, but I wanted to write oneshots on the genderbend of Marinett...
655K 25.2K 123
MIRACULOUS SIMPLY THE BEST UP TO THE- okay I'll stop. But I love this show, and I wanna write my OWN one-shot book! SQUEALS! Enjoy the ride of Adrien...
481K 9.7K 68
Just random one-shots. Probably mostly Daminette. I'll keep adding one-shots to this when I come up with ideas.. unless it's an idea for a book.
3.1K 120 12
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. ~~~ What if you're one of the two greatest Paris's s...