Party Favor ( Billie Eilish x...

By J1mmies

"What if I told you I like you" she looked right into your eyes slowly walking toward you leaving you shock s... More

Chapter one ( B )
Chapter two ( I / School )
Chapter 3 ( L /Party Kiss)
Chapter 4 ( L / Thoughts)
Chapter 5 (I /Why Are You Being Weird)
- Announcement -
I (The Seat)
E- ( Be Mine Not Hers!!)
Anouncment 2
L - Billie Past
I - C is for Camping
E - hike with Him then!!!
Comfess
Sorry
Sick surprise
Oneshot: From "The Old Us" ( promises)
Oneshot: "The Old Us" (Now)
He Just Disapeared
Jones?
Your Not Really Ryan?
oneshot (Plastic Rings?)
Oneshot (project)
Update
Update
Mom im....
Agian?!
Oneshot (Finding out)
Oneshot /kids/ (Who is she?)
(Oneshot) /kids/ Finding peace and home?
Anouncement
Costume
Not an update
MBB?
Hm...
what..????
How It Is (POV Of Nancy)
New
DESK
Just An Announcement!
Who Are You?
Carlon (another Path)
Finally Home
Back to School

Fold

555 14 0
By J1mmies

As soon as the carrier open a small dog ran out it was chubby small husky with beautiful blue eyes.

(This is what the puppy looks like I love these kind of dogs)

"OMG it's a puppy" the puppy ran into her arms. Before Billie picked him up putting him close to her face getting attached with loving yet sloppy kisses. "Is this yours?" She asked giggling pulling the pup away. From her far from her face I nod "this is Alphine he's my puppy I had him for a while now" I pat both my hands on my lap signaling alphine to run to me happily "I also have another thing for you" I had another bag that's I was hiding behind alphine carrier. Billie sits up excited waiting to see what I was gonna pull out of the bag.

"Tad-a" I yell pulling out 2 cans of fried beans. Billies favorite beans. Her mouth hung open and her eyes were wide. "You didn't" she yells
"I did" I yell back I hold up the bag showing the rest "I also brought some other things so we could make burritos"
(Don't worry it's all vegan we all know Billie vegan)

time skip

Billie was sitting on the kitchen counter waiting for the microwave to stop. So that we can start making her favorite bean burritos. Alphine in the back ground chasing pepper around were ever in the house. Billie pulled the hot bowl out the microwave not paying attention to me I was watching her she still looks so cute in this sick state. With her messy hair and walking around in one of her oversized shirts. "Am I so pretty that you can't stop looking at me" she says not even looking at me making me turn away embarrassed trying to hide making her laugh.

"Its don't let's put these baby's together" we both were wrapping the burritos or should I say one of use Billie was doing good wrapping them fast without hesitating. While me not even able to do one stupid fold I try again making all the fried beans oozes out of the snail making me huff. "You suck" Billie starts to laugh at me now noticing that I still haven't wrapped the 1st shell "hey it's not as easy as you think" she still keeps laughing at me "do you want me to help you" she stands behind me placing her hands on top of mine helping me fold them one by one.

.

.

like

.

.

comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 3K 34
Who knew, 𝑩𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒆 𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉, my childhood friend would go against me. After time things changed. Her behaviour changed. Her actions changed. ...
174K 5.9K 42
it's her. it has and always will be her. ============================== lowercase intended ============================== started: 9/1/2021 ended: 10...
4K 144 30
I was an addict but I never thought I would get addicted to you, but as soon as our eyes meet I was stuck, blinded by your beauty. I knew life would...
200K 6K 41
Billie Eilish x G!p Y/n This is your story. And like each story, it has its up and downs but in the end, it's a love one. Before you read : please...