Red Hot ~Nikki Sixx

By sixxndirish81

Ashten is hired on as Tommy's new assistant and thrust into all aspects of his life. Including Nikki Sixx. More

Part 1: In the Beginning
Part 2: Merry-Go-Round
Part Three: Don't Go Away Mad
Part 4: Satan Sixx
Part 5: Louder than Hell
Part 6: Ride with the Devil
Part 7: Dr. Feelgood
Part 8: A Brewing Storm
Part 9: Hell on High Heels
Part 10: Live Wire
Part 11: Danger
Part 12: Oh My God
Part 13: Relief
Part 14: Kiss and Make-up
Part 15: Date night
Part 16: Just Another Psycho
Part 17: Knock em Dead
Part 18: Bastard
Part 19: Piece of Your Action
Part 20: Hotter than Hell
Part 21: C'mon and Love Me
Part 22: Take Me to Your Heart
Part 23: Feel Me in Your Bones
Part 24: Sure Feels Right
Part 25: Terror Twin Tuesday Part 1
Part 26: Terror Twin Tuesday Part 2
Part 28: More of Nikki Fuckin Sixx
Part 29: Ashten Montgomery, M.D.
Part 30: Snow Daze
Part 31: More Snow Daze
Part 32: Public Enemy #1
Part 33: Thin Ice
Part 34: Thanksgiving Eve
Part 35: A Family Affair
Part 36: Wolf At Your Door
Part 37: Two Words
Part 38: Calm Before the Storm
Part 39: Busted
Part 40: Damage Control
Part 41: Under the Weather
Part 42: Dancing on Glass
Part 43: Blindside
Part 44: Aftermath
Part 45: Hungover
Part 46: Sweet Emotion
Part 47: Needle and the Damage Done
Part 48: Sweet Pain
Part 49: Sticky Sweet
Author's note
Part 50: Dream On
Part 51: Back to Basics
Part 52: Warren
Part 53: Sweet Dreams
Part 54: St. Nikki, Part 1
Part 55: St. Nikki, Part 2
Part 56: A Man of Means
Part 57: Somebody Get Me a Doctor
Part 58: Back For More
Part 59: Predator and Prey
Part 60: Long Cold Winter
Part 61: Slow An' Easy
Author's Note
Part 62: The Ex Factor
Part 63: Scars
Part 64: Impromptu Debut
Part 65: Pillow Talk
Author's note.
Part 66 - Dirty Thirty
Update coming soon!

Part 27: Nikki Fuckin Sixx

6.3K 122 44
By sixxndirish81

A/N:  Again, thanks for the comments and votes.  You guys are awesome and you keep me motivated.  This chapter is SMUTTY :)

Ashten's POV

"Ready to go?" Stella leaned against my bathroom door frame waiting for me so we could head to the Hollywood Bowl. It was finally opening night for this half of the tour and she was coming with me to see the spectacle.

"Almost." I rubbed my lips together after applying a fresh coat of sheer lip gloss. Then I gave myself a once over in the bathroom mirror. It was hot outside and was probably going to be hot in the venue as well so when I dressed I went with a short, black, tube top dress. The skirt flared out just a bit and hit me right above the mid-thigh, allowing the lightweight material to breathe very well. After finishing my eye makeup, I put my hair up in a teased, messy ponytail and passed by Stella to grab my shoes from my bedroom.

"Nice shoes," she commented as I slid on my black suede Prada platform sandals and hooked the strap across my ankle. "Planning on letting Mr. Sixx hoist those in the air tonight?"

"Yeah, if I can get away from Tommy." Nikki had spent the last few days packing and spending time with his kids while Tommy had me running all over creation to get him prepared for the road. During that time, our relationship was conducted mostly via text message and I hadn't seen him at all. "Right now I will settle for making it there before sound check. Let's go."

"Ever been backstage at a Crüe show?" Stella shut my front door behind her as we made our way to the driveway.

"No."

"There's a reason Tommy's dressing room is always the furthest away from everyone else's. He's loud as fuck and always has a shit load of people partying with him. Trust me, he isn't going to notice if you are gone."

"Fair enough." By some miracle of God, Tommy was packed and ready for the first show. Actually, fuck that. It wasn't God. It was me. ME. I did that. And most everything was done but I still needed to make sure Tommy's dressing room was set up via his tour rider instructions. That meant I had to get there before him and I was already running late. Which was completely his fault. Lucky for me, Tommy was notorious for being late and since he was later than me, I suppose that meant I was early. Or something like that.

Anyway, we made it and I had just finished checking everything in his dressing room when Tommy texted to let me know he had arrived and was going straight to sound check. Then he and Nikki had to do an interview with KROQ who was broadcasting live from backstage. After that, they had a meet and greet and then it was show time. I already knew all of this but I guess he needed to tell me again just so HE wouldn't forget.

We had some time to kill so Stella and I each grabbed a Corona from Tommy's mini fridge and decided to go watch sound check. We took seats in the very last row of the Terrace Box section, which put us in the dead center of the venue. I sat back in my chair and propped my feet up on the seat in front of me, crossing my ankles and taking in the scenery. The Hollywood Bowl is a huge outdoor amphitheater and holds roughly 17,500 people. The show for tonight was sold out but the gates were not set to open for another two hours so the whole place was completely empty with the exception of the crew. I didn't even see any groupies yet.

I have never really understood the groupie thing. As someone who studied psychology, I know it is all mostly about being with someone who yields a certain amount of power. Women, by nature, like to be with powerful men. Rock stars are typically rich and powerful. That makes sense to me. I do also get that a man holding a guitar or a bass, or singing into a microphone automatically gets a few more extra points on the sexiness scorecard. All that said, I never understood why any self-respecting woman would drop her drawers for a random stranger just because he was in a band. It was just bizarre to me.

That changed during sound check when the band came out on stage and I got a glimpse of Nikki. The sun was setting behind us casting a shadow over the section we were in so he couldn't see me. But I sure as fuck saw him when he lifted his bass over his shoulder and plucked a few strings before Mick Mars launched into the opening notes of Live Wire.

I sat up in my seat and leaned forward, sipping on my beer. My eyes didn't leave him for one second. In that moment, he became Nikki Fuckin Sixx.

See, I discovered something interesting that night. There is Nikki Sixx and then there is Nikki Fuckin Sixx. Once he hits the stage and/or puts on his stage clothes, Nikki Sixx transforms into the man the whole world knows as Nikki Fuckin Sixx. He is everything Nikki Sixx is but magnified a thousand times. He's a living legend. He's the larger than life, balls to the wall, rock god who oozes attitude and plays his bass like he's fucking it. Nikki Fucking Sixx is the sleaziest, dirtiest, rock n roll bad boy who can induce orgasms with a simple look. He is a walking wet dream who makes panties hit the floor. He was also currently making my throat go dry and taking the breath from my body.

Now I totally get the groupie thing.

"You are eye fucking the shit out of him." Stella called out to me over the music.

"Can't help it." And I couldn't. No way no how. I leaned back in my seat and crossed my legs, squeezing my thighs together in an attempt to ignore the ache between them. Chewing on my bottom lip, I shamelessly ogled him throughout sound check, only stirring back to reality when my phone buzzed with a text from Tommy.

Tommy: Can u grab 2 waters and a beer and bring em to me? Backstage to the right.

Me: Yep

Tommy's dressing room was on the left side of the backstage area so I had to go grab his drinks and then make my way to the other side of the venue to get to him. I eventually got to the space reserved for the KROC radio broadcast and saw Tommy sitting in a chair talking to who I presumed was the DJ. He saw me and waved me over. Noticing the "On Air" sign was lit up in red, I quietly made my way to him so he could take the Corona and one of the water bottles.

"Give that one to Sixx." Tommy mouthed to me and gestured behind him where Nikki stood leaning against the wall and looking down at his phone.

Nikki Fuckin Sixx

I got about two feet away from him before he looked up and first took notice of my presence. His eyes met with mine and a slow smirk made its way across his lips as he tilted his head back to lean against the wall.

"Nikki," I gave him a simple nod of acknowledgement as I approached.

"Ashten." He nodded back, his gaze shifting from my eyes to roam down my body.

"Thirsty?" His scent filled my nostrils and made it straight down to my lady loins.

"Might say that," his smirk widening while taking the bottle I offered. As he unscrewed the lid and took a large swig, I took a spot next to him against the wall. We stood in a comfortable silence for a minute listening to Tommy talk with the interviewer.

"Why do you always look so good?" He murmured, shooting me a sideways glance.

"To torture you."

"It's working." He took another pull of water.

"Good to know." We turned our heads to look at each other, my eyes level with his due to the extra inches of height I got from my shoes. He licked his bottom lip and didn't even try to hide the fact that his eyes were glued to my chest. "Just getting started," I quipped.

He hummed as I pursed my lips and pushed myself off the wall. Turning to walk away, I put a little extra sway in my hips knowing Nikki's eyes were still on me. I got about two feet away and pulled at the lanyard around my neck which held my backstage credentials. I made a big production of holding my hand out to "accidentally" drop my pass to the floor. Spreading my feet apart before bending down to pick up the pass, I stuck my ass up in the air to give him a glance at the white lace panties under my dress. Once I grabbed the pass, I slowly stood back up and tossed a smirk over my shoulder at him before slinking away towards the dressing rooms.

It wasn't long before I heard quick and heavy footsteps following me. I grinned to myself and kept walking, increasing my pace a little. He hated being teased and I knew it.

"Don't you even fucking think about running." I looked over my shoulder at the sound of Nikki's voice. He decreased some of the distance between us, his eyes looming over me like a predator about to catch its prey. I gasped when a large tattooed hand clasped around my wrist and pulled me into a room. His dressing room to be exact.

"Where you think you're goin, dick tease?" He shut and locked the door behind us, pressing me up against it, his hands placed on either side of my head. His light green eyes darkened to an emerald shade as his energy shifted to a lustful dominance while he stared me down.

"Nowhere," I gave him an innocent smile with a raised eyebrow.

He hummed and leaned towards me with a lustful glare, firmly connecting his lips to mine. Nikki deepened the kiss as he reeled me closer to him and engaged me in a make out session. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and slowly dragged my teeth along his bottom lip before pulling away for air.

"You," he began, placing a peck on my lips before leaning his forehead against mine, "look sexy as hell. That's a hot dress."

I tilted my head back to rest it against the door and look at him, a smile creeping across my face. "Yeah, well. I didn't have a choice. I have groupies to compete with."

Nikki snorted a laugh and shook his head. "No you don't."

"No? How come?"

"Baby, you have a world class pussy that's got my name written all over it. No need for me to seek anything else out." He snaked his arms around my waist and eased himself closer to me, pressing his body against mine.

"Good answer," I ran my bottom lip through my teeth and chuckled. "You're a pig, but that was a good answer."

He shrugged, his smirk returning as he trailed his right hand down to my inner thigh and spread my legs enough for him to get access. I gasped when I felt his hand palm me through my panties.

"And just so we're clear," He pushed the damp material to the side and ran his thumb over my clit skillfully, pulling another gasp from me. "This belongs to only me, correct?"

"Correct." I breathed out as he slid a finger inside me. His hungry eyes continued to watch me squirm under his grip, fully aware of the skills he possessed as well as his effect on me. The familiar feeling in my stomach began to grow as he increased his speed.

"God damn right, it does." He pulled his hand away and knelt down on the floor, grabbing my hips and throwing my right leg over his shoulder. "And I'm about to wreck it."

His declaration was followed by a slow, deliberate lick beginning at my entrance and landing on my clit before his mouth went full force. He slid his finger back inside me and pumped while his other arm wrapped around my thigh, pushing my ass against the door. I grabbed the back of his head and rocked my hips into his face when he sucked my sensitive flesh into his mouth. I let out a loud moan when he slid a second finger in me and curled the two digits to graze my g-spot. My legs started to get shaky and it was only a few seconds later that I hit my release, moaning his name loudly as the electric feeling jolted through me.

Nikki untangled himself from the death grip of my leg and hands so he could stand up. He gave me a smug smile, wiping his mouth with one hand and undoing his belt buckle with the other. I reached down and began untying the laces on his pants when he gripped my wrist and pulled me towards the couch, leaning me over the side as he stood behind me.

"Since you like bending over so much..." I could hear the smirk in his voice as he trailed off and lifted the skirt of my dress up over my hips. He roughly pulled my panties down to the floor, allowing me to step out of them before he rubbed his length along the wet heat between my legs. He used his hand to spread my folds open before slowly easing into me. I whimpered slightly at the welcome intrusion, my body still having to adjust to his size.

"Fuck," we both said at the same time as he slowly pulled out before plunging back in with a deep thrust, filling me up completely. He picked up his pace and let out a groan when I matched his rhythm, pushing my ass back into him. He gently grabbed me by my ponytail and pulled my head back towards him while he reached between my legs to rub my clit. I let out a loud moan at the extra stimulation and gripped the couch as his hips slammed against me, pushing me closer to where I needed to be.

"Fuck, Nikki," I bit my lip when I felt the first surge of pleasure run through me.

"Yeah, you're close aren't you?" He teased.

I simply moaned in response, immediately followed by a whine when I felt him pull out and stand me up.

"Don't worry. You're gonna get what you want." Nikki chuckled at my frustration and wrapped his arm around my waist, guiding me to the couch where he sat down and pulled me onto him. I pulled his shirt off and tossed it to the floor before slamming my mouth onto his, covering his lips in wet kisses. He pulled down the top of my dress, revealing my strapless bra which he skillfully unclasped, unleashing my breasts in his face.

"Hello, ladies." His eyes glimmered while he stared at my bare chest. His big, warm hands cupped them possessively while his thumbs brushed against the hardened nipples. He replaced his left hand with his mouth, letting his tongue continue his work.

Placing my hands on his shoulders, I eased myself down onto his lap, taking all of him in and moving my hips in circles.

"Jesus," Nikki threw his head back against the couch and closed his eyes. Placing an iron grip on my ass, he pulled me closer to get as deep as possible as I rocked my hips against his, that familiar tingly feeling building.

"Nikki..." I breathed out when I felt the wave starting to overtake me.

"I know," He grabbed onto my hips, holding them tightly as I continued to bounce in his lap. His eyes were glued to mine, shooting me that dark, sexy look I know and love. "Show me how much you love me."

An ungodly moan that I wasn't even aware I was capable of came out of me as I happily let the overwhelming pleasure surge through me. I gripped onto Nikki's shoulders tightly, my back arching and fingernails digging into his blades. I rode out my orgasm still gripping onto him as I continued to rock my hips against him.

"Fuck, Ash," He called out and dug his fingers into my ass when he hit his breaking point and released. He buried his head into my into my shoulder as we both silently tried to catch our breath. He eventually pulled his head away from my neck and looked up at me with a lazy grin. I cupped his face in my hands and leaned down to him, pressing kisses to his lips before pulling away to look at him.

"Nikki Fuckin Sixx," I grinned and shook my head.

"Hmm?" He furrowed his eyebrows at me.

"Nothing," I started to lift myself off his lap but he tightened his arms around my waist to keep me in place. "Don't you have a meet and greet to get to?"

"Yeah," he admitted. Then he suddenly gripped my hips and rolled me over onto my back, throwing my legs over his shoulders. "But, we're not done here."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

879 10 19
*A Nikki Sixx story* The year was 1985, the prime time for drug abuse, strippers and lots of meaningless sex. Eve Brooks had joined her boys on tour...
26.3K 818 13
When a death happens in Ashton's family, she calls to her lifelong family friend-Tommy Lee. He then unexpectedly visits the family, and rekindles re...
3.2K 99 13
At that moment, she remembered all the fights, all the tears, and all the drunken nights. It was all worth it. **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* (tommy le...
103K 2.1K 130
When the bassist from Mötley Crüe, Nikki Sixx, falls for their stage manager, Bella Mejia, who has to maneuver her way around his life style, and cho...