You Will Always be Mine

By lailamehtaab

"I will not go against my parents for a person who abandoned his morals and humanity for power." Her voice ma... More

Prologue
To Readers
As Promised
Chapter # 1
Chapter# 2
Chapter# 3
Chapter# 4
Chapter#5
Chapter# 6
Chapter# 7
Chapter #8
Chapter# 9
Chapter #10
Chapter# 11
Chapter# 12
Sorry Readers
Chapter# 13
Chapter # 14
Chapter# 15
Chapter # 16
Chapter # 17
Chapter # 18
Chapter # 19
Author's Note
Chapter # 20
Chapter # 21
Chapter # 22
Chapter # 23
Chapter # 24
Chapter # 25
Chapter # 26
Chapter # 27
Chapter # 28
Chapter # 29
Chapter # 30
Chapter # 31
Chapter # 32
Chapter # 33
Chapter # 34
Chapter # 35
Chapter# 36
Chapter # 37
Chapter# 38
Chapter# 39
Chapter# 40
Chapter# 41
Chapter# 43
Chapter# 44 (The End)
Author Note
Be Mine

Chapter# 42

10.2K 658 44
By lailamehtaab

Unedited.

His hands and legs were aching from being tied for days, so many days that he has lost the count. But his captors were merciful enough of not leaving him in bare ground, he was provided dried grass to use as his mattress to sleep on. He gets two times of food, water and was shown the way to the bathroom.

He was imprisoned by a family of five boys and an old man, living in a shabby house. The youngest one probably was fourteen to fifteen years old, who looked after his daily need. The reason for his imprisonment was still unknown to him. He tried to ask but because of the language barrier, none of them understands what was saying. At one point he gave up trying to communicate with them. The only thing he thinks now was, how to escape this place.

Being a strong person of age twenty-six, Abbas feels a bit too irritated on his helpless situation. He came with Moosa as his bodyguard and the day of the incident, he was performing his duties as a driver, while three other companions were guarding Moosa. When he was parking the car in the parking area near the building, he heard the sound of a massive blast. Instinctively he jumped out of the car and ran towards the building. He stumbled upon many things, including some body parts, yet he didn't stop until reaching the burning building which was emitting heat like the fire of hell. Abbas could not see anything but black smoke, therefore he starts shouting Moosa's name until it was impossible for him to breath. He turned around to go outside before he loses consciousness but the intake of smoke didn't let him reached the exit. He collapsed on the ground and everything went blank.

Abbas woke up don't know after how long and found himself tied down with robe on a pile of dried grass in the same shabby house where he was still living. Worried about his leader and comrades he tried countless attempts to escape but each time he failed. The purpose of being held here was also unclear to him. His captives are definitely, not their friend and if they were, he wouldn't be spending his days tied up in a room like a prisoner but if they arent friend, will they be count in foe. He didn't know, nor does he know the way to find it out. The only thing he is capable to do is to keep on struggling until he manages to escape.

It was the middle of the night and the environment was silent as a graveyard. The only sound Abbas could hear was the noise of the old broken iron frame of the window, making a knocking noise whenever it hits the wall because of wind. It often annoys him to the point that he wasn't able to sleep and it was one of those nights when he was wide awake staring into space, trying not to be bothered by that annoying noise.

"Ya Khuda...! (Oh! God)" He got up from the floor and start walking towards the window as he will surely find a way to get rid of this sound.

But he halted in midway when he saw two shadows approaching the front house. Due to lack of light, Abbas cannot see them clearly but the careful way of their walking and the long things in their hands weren't new for him. Instantly he crouched down and start crawling on the ground towards the pile of grass he was using for sleep. Switching off the dim bulb of the room might not go unnoticed by those strangers. Therefore the best option, for now, to hide in the grass.

Finally, after the struggle of a few minutes, he was able to hide properly in a way that he could easily see the entrance of the room as well as the window. But the only thing he was scared of the itching that the grass causing him and he doesn't know how long he can bear it.

Minutes passed and he lay still without moving an inch. The silence on the atmosphere was the same as before.

'Have they gone?'

Abbas thought, but his instinct was denying the possibility. So he decided to stay in the same position for a little longer and almost after thirty to forty minutes he heard knocking on the door. Then another knock followed by footsteps. Probably, someone was going towards the main door. A creaking sound of the wooden door opening echoed and everything went silent again.

What happened???

His heartbeat accelerated and after few moments someone suddenly appeared in the middle of the door holding the long-range gun in his hands.

"Empty." The man said in English but his accent was local.

"Is this the right house?" Abbas heard another voice asking in English. However, he found the accent and voice unusually similar.

"Yes." The first man said and stepped aside, allowing the other man to enter the room.

As the second man came into the dim light of the small bulb, Abbas noticed his night vision glasses.

"I will go check the rest." The first man said and left.

Leave, leave, leave...

Abbas was praying in his heart, feeling utterly hopeless because of his current situation. But the man was standing still in the middle of the room like he has sensed his presence here. Then he carefully walked over to the window and before Abbas could adjust his view to see him, he felt a kick on his leg.

A hiss escaped from his mouth unintentionally and the next moment he was dragged out of the pile of grass. Before he could gather himself, another kick was hit on his stomach, making him feel dizzy for a second. But that was it, he didn't receive hits after.

Abbas opened his eyes and turned his face to the man who was looking at him. Although his face was covered in a black mask and night vision glasses, yet he could feel his eyes on him.

"Abbas... is that really you?" His eyes went wide open when the man asked him crouching down.

"Who?" Abbas stared at the man.

"Usman." He said taking off his glasses.

"I don't remember your eyes." He complains after recognizing his voice.

"From now on, you will." Abbas nodded in agreement.

"Wait I will do something about your handcuffs." He said and got up.

"My feet are tied too."

"Yes, wait please." He said leaving the room and Abbas puts his head on the ground.

Ya Allah! I don't know what good I have done in my life that you have saved me like this... Thank you and give me the strength to fulfil the duties for which have kept me alive...

He thanked God, closing his eyes, as his nerves calm down. He thanked until he falls into a deep sleep.

~*~

It was three in the morning when Yawar was waking up from sleep for an urgent call from Ahad. Somewhat, startled and panicked he reached the main office where Sarmad was sitting with two of his men. The shock of losing his three-man still affecting him and gets worried about every little thing.

"What is it?" He threw the question as soon as the three of them turned to him.

Sarmed walked over to him and engulfed him into the tight hug, "Your MB would be angry if he saw you running all over the house without a shirt."

"What?" He pushed him away.

"Moosa has been rescued." He smiles ruffling his hair.

He stared him standing still as a sculpture.

"Yawar, they have found your MB." Sarmad put his hand on his head.

"What?"

"He is still in sleep." A man chuckled from behind.

Sarmad grab a full glass of water from the table near and asked, "Should I wake you up?" But he didn't budge.

"Don't blame me." With that Sarmad overturned the glass on him.

He gasped loudly but remains on his place, blinking his eyes over and over again.

"Tell me MB is coming back." He said in a tired voice.

"He is coming back soon, Inshallah." Said Sarmad offering him tissue paper.

"Gather yourself kid. Your job as a leader isn't finished yet and you have to inform the main house too."

"Not now. Not yet." Said Yawar wiping his face.

"It's your decision to make. Anyways, I am going to sleep now." With that Sarmad left the office.

Yawar tossed the tissue paper into the dustbin near the door but remain standing on his place.

"Should I give you a seat sir?" One of Sarmad's men asked.

"No, it's alright. I am going back." All of a sudden he found it awkward to be called Sir the person who is much older than him. Suddenly he wanted to become the old Yawar, who wasn't their commander, who was just Moosa's little brother.

'MB will be back soon.' He mumbled to himself going back to his room.

He didn't sleep after that and as the first ray of the Sun shines on the horizon, he was driving towards the main house.

_______________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

820K 35.8K 52
{Book One: Abdallah series} "I'm sorry jawad" I stammered feeling his warm breath fanning my face, and his dark eyes boring into mine, with hate evid...
451K 19K 89
"You?" She yells. "You feisty cat, look what have you done? You have teeth or cutters?" "And what the hell did you just do? You scared the hell out...
Weakness By AishaN122

General Fiction

14.6K 339 29
Pure. Innocent. Shy. Modest. An absolute angel. Made for me. Fallen from above for me. I saw her and I wanted her. I knew I was no good for her. I kn...
273K 11.8K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...