Emison: I can't fight my feel...

By camren_againstreason

A-Free story about Alison Dilaurentis and Emily Fields falling in love. This story takes you on their journey... More

Wait.
The Truth Comes Out
You're Worth The Wait
The Talk.
The Surprise
The Study Session
The Party and First Times
One Month Anniversary Part 1-(The Planning)
One Month Anniversary Part 2 (You didn't remember.)
One Month Anniversary Part 3-(I hate myself)
I Love You
We're Going To LA
Las Angeles
Las Angeles-Part 2-The Perfect Couple
Jealous.
Not What It Looks Like
Caught In The Act
Toby's Party
Morning After-( Very Short Chapter)
The Assembly
no
The Assembly Part 2
A Broken Emily
Emily Don't.
Emily's Back
Tell Me It's Not True
Broken Hearts
That Should Be Me
Out of Reach
Homecoming
OMG
The Mountain
The Evil Truth
My Dreams
Same Emily-Different brains
Getting to Know You
So In Love it Hurts
A is for Alison
I Can Remember
Will You Take It?
The Parents Agreement
Is That What You Think?
The Last Date
Stay with me.
Hard Cries, Harder Goodbyes
HEY!
The Distance
Prom?
She's My Happiness
Prom Night
Camren Fanfic
Camren Story is up
You guys still around?

Clingy.

8.3K 166 114
By camren_againstreason

EMILY POV.

It's been 3 weeks since I've been back at school and I finally feel fully normal and relieved. Ali has been kind of distant almost and just busy all the time. She hangs out with Charlie a lot and to be honest I don't like it. I don't want to say anything to her though because the last thing I want her to think of me is "clingy." She's my girlfriend and he gets her more than I do. I haven't kissed Alison in 3 days because she just doesn't have time for me anymore. It sucks; feeling like your on a waiting list almost. It's not like were growing apart, I mean, I still love her just as much as any other day. I just really hope this is a faze and not a forever thing.

It's Saturday and I can't get a hold of Alison so I just decide to go to her house and ask her if she can go on a date tonight. I get in my car and drive, fast. It feels like I haven't seen Alison in ages. I pull up in her drive way and slowly get out. I sigh and walk up her porch. I ring her doorbell and wait. I hear her adorable little laugh and I let out a smile as I get more excited to see her. The door opens and I see her perfect blonde curls. I smile wide.

"Hey babe." She says. There's a lump in my throat as I just stare at her looking like a love-struck idiot.

"I love you so much." I gasp out like I've been holding it back. She tilts her head and smiles. She opens her mouth to speak and then somebody comes up behind her.

"Charlie?" I ask confused. He smiles.

"Hey Emily!" He says with enthusiasm. I just nod at him and look at Alison confused. She just smiles like there is nothing abnormal about the situation. I hope she isn't cheating on me. She can't be, I trust her. I think?

"Oh, um, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies?" I ask just looking at her and ignoring Charlie.

"Sorry Em, I made plans to hang with Charlie today." She says. Unbelievable. I give her one last look. I shake my head at her, in anger, and just walk away. Just as I'm walking down her porch she calls out.

"I'm free tonight!" She yells.

"Sure Alison." I say with annoyance as I get to my car door. She obviously doesn't notice it though because she just calls out again.

"Pick me up at 7?" She says. I just nod in agreement and get in my car. I drive off and hit my steering wheel in frustration. Does she not notice I'm coming second behind Charlie right now?

I put my ear buds in my ears and turn on my music to calm my anger as I am breathing heavily. I turn it up all the way and walk around my room, throwing pillows every once in a while. I finally calm down and just lay on my bed and close my eyes, keeping my music playing.

I wake up in worry that I stood up Alison but then I look at the clock. 6:00. Thank God. I slowly get up to take a shower.

I change into a white shirt, black leather jacket, ripped black skinny jeans, and white high-top converse. I look in the mirror and let out a heavy sigh. I grab my keys and head out to go meet Alison.

I pull up in front of her porch and get out of the car. I walk up her porch and ring her doorbell. It takes her a while to answer but she does. I forget about everything with Charlie when I see her beautiful face. She was wearing a white simple sundress and a jean jacket over it. Beautiful.

"Hey." I say with a small, but real smile.

"Hey Babe." She replies simply and she immediately takes my hand and interlocks our fingers. I look at her and smile. We still haven't kissed in 3 days, almost 4 now. I missed her touch.

"I've missed you." I say as I open the door for her.

"Aww, I've missed you too." She says as I get in.

We drive to the movie theater and the car is a little quiet, but not awkward. She holds my hands as I find parking.

I buy us popcorn and diet cokes as we walk into the theater.

"No way!" Alison screams like a little girl as we walk into the theater. We are the only ones in the theater and I know Alison loves it when that happens. I laugh and we run around acting like toddlers, chasing each other. Ali squeals as I catch her from behind and spin her around. We are laughing so hard it hurts until we come face to face and our eyes meet. We stare and get lost, ignoring everything around us. As I'm staring into her eyes I jump when the movie all the sudden starts. She jumps to.

"Come on." She says as she takes my hands and finds us a place to sit. I plop down next to her and we just stare at the screen and hold hands as the movie starts. I have this urge to kiss her but for some reason I just haven't. We talk through the movie every once in a while not caring because we are all alone. Then we stop talking.

"You realize we haven't kissed in almost 4 days." I say in monotone as I keep staring at the screen. I feel her look over to me and I move my head slowly to meet her eyes. She looks in my eyes then down at my lips.

"It's been a terrible almost 4 days." She whispers sweetly as she slowly rests her hand on my face. I slowly lean in as does she, and finally, our lips touch. I missed her lips so much. I grab her face to gain more control and our lips move in perfect sync. She slips her tongue into my mouth and I couldn't be more happy. The popcorn falls off my lap as we continue to kiss.

"I missed your lips." She whispers in between kisses.

"You have no idea." I whisper back.

Ali and I don't really watch the movie we just kind of make out the rest of the time. Now, Charlie is my last worry because I am confident in Ali and I's relationship more then ever. The movie ends and I begin to drive her home.

"Want to come back to my house?" I ask her.

"Sure." She replies fast. She just keeps her head locked to her phone though. She's texting someone. But I'm not going to be that clingy girlfriend who has to know everything Alison is writing. I pull up to my drive way and go to open the door for Ali. She gets out just laughing at her phone and doesn't even thank me like she always does. Hm. What is she doing on that phone that's so great?

We get on my bed and start to watch Faking It. Our favorite show. Well, I watch it. Alison watches her phone. I can't take it... I have to say something.

"Are you going to stay on that phone all night?" I say with a little chuckle so she knows I am not mad.

"I don't know." She replys obviously not knowing or caring what I just asked. I start to get a little mad.

"Can you just hang out with me tonight and not your phone?" I say with coldness in my voice.

"Jeez Em calm down." She says then laughs at something she sees on her phone. Anger rushes through me as I snatch her phone from her hands and look at it. It's text messages. With Charlie. I scoff and roll my eyes.

"Em, give it back!!" She gets angry as she snatches her phone back.

"Of course you're texting Charlie! Of course! He's all you're ever interested in these days!" I yell. I feel tears well up in my eyes as you can see the annoyance and anger in her face as I 'm talking

ALISON POV.

"Maybe Em, I would be more interested in you IF YOU WEREN'T DO DAMN CLINGY ALL THE TIME!" I yell loudly and immediately cover my mouth realizing what I just said. I hurt when I see Em immediately starting to have tears come down her face as she looks at me with sadness and shakes her head.

"Em," I say softly as I take a step towards her but she just takes a bigger step back.

"Please leave." She whispers with sadness.

"Emily please." I reach my hand out for her but she turns her back to me.

"Please, please just leave." She whispers. I hurt her so bad, I can tell. I'm so mad at myself because I didn't mean it. I love how she loves to be around me, but isn't all over me all the time. She's not clingy at all. I start walking to her door to leave and realize I have to walk home. I look back at Emily one more time. She still has her back to me.

"I'm so sorry." I whisper as I leave her house, hating myself.

I run home crying and begin to feel anger rush through my body as I get mad at myself. Really mad at myself. I burst through my door and sprint up to my room. I plop down on my bed and scream. As loud as I can. I am so angry at the world even though, I'm the one who messed up. I could just punch something. I throw a pillow across the room and then hear something.. someone.. Charlie.

"Woah there beautiful. Did something happen? I was just coming back for my jacket and--" I cut him off when I run up and grab his neck. I crash our lips together and he responds by grabbing my waist. Charlie has been flirty ever since we met but I never actually thought this would happen. I have always kind of wanted to kiss him. There aren't as many sparks as I thought there would be. Nothing like Emily's kisses. I crash my tongue against his and lead him to my bed. I don't even know why I am doing this. I don't feel anything. I'm so angry at myself I can't control my stupid actions. I just go with it. He rips my jean jacket off and he takes his off. As I get to the end of the bed he leans down to crash our lips together again and I hit my head against the head board of my bed, causing us to pull back.

"You okay beautiful?" He asks me. I'm about to answer when I hear someone.

"Yeah, you okay beautiful?" I turn to see a broken hearted human staring right at me.

Emily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.8K 2.4K 28
"What happened to you?" "I can't tell you." "Why not?" "I can't tell you." (Thanks so much to @call_me_chancey because I got so much inspiration from...
251K 7.8K 75
Alison Dilaurentis, the new one in here. Shy, unconfident, betrayed. Emily Fields, mysterious, does whatever she wants, doesn't care about anything. ...
829K 19.1K 39
A year after Emily's mom passes away, her dad meets a new woman but she's a little younger than him. In fact, much younger. Alison, at 26 years old a...
21.3K 381 18
A desperate Emily, financially broken, she will be pampered by a sponsor; in the search for a 'sugar daddy' and easy money... what will be the thing...