The Mission of Love: Magical...

By shayminlover12233

A male teenager with a cryptic history of birth engaged in a perilous adventure with his friends. On their j... More

Author's Note
Prolouge
Descriptive Day
Skill Check
Tragedy
The Truth(1)
The Truth(2)
Seperated
The Gift
Goodbye
Shocks!
Entrapped
Struggle
Training
Nightmare
Betrayals and Betrayers
Unexpected
Savior
Problem Solving
Weird
Intrusion
The New Empire
Secrecy
Absconded
Hopeless
Long Forgotten History
Chased
Twisted
The Beginning
Realization
Alive?
Choiceless
The Emblem
Light in The Dark
Through the Darkness Within
Reunited
Unexpected Revelation
Demi-god?
Broken Doubts
Planning
In Pursuit
Final Battle(1)
Final Battle(2)
Celebrations!

The Moonlight Festival

9 1 0
By shayminlover12233

   ~~~~~~~Sky Blue Quintan~~~~~~~

I'm at the Ausfur's town gate right now. They're still not here. I'm all by myself. Well, I think I'm too early. I came here 5:25 and the time now is 5:45. I've been waiting here for 20 minutes, but they're still not here. I expect them to come early. I'm just wondering, what is the special occasion of the town? There are many stands that sells their products and the streets are filled with lanterns of different colors, or maybe, it's just what it is before. But a town will not be decorated like this if there's no occasion. I released a sigh before going through the stands. A jewelry stand attracted me, it is decorated with pink roses and the jewelries are just placed on a towel.

" Sir, good afternoon. Do you want to buy one of my adorable jewelries? " The seller asked. I think she's near twenty years old and she has wavy brown hair and cute blue eyes and wears an apron that is filled with flowers.

" Uhmm, I want this... " " Me! I want this necklace. Please buy this for me, buy this broken heart necklace and buy that one too. The other piece of broken heart " Scarlet said with great excitement as she pointed the necklace and she wears a black jacket and pink leggings. Ken will kill me.

" Okay, but why do you want to buy the two of them if you're going to wear only one of those " I explained.

" Of course you will be the one to wear the other necklace " She answered . Wait, what!!! .Ken I'm sorry.

" Sky! We're here! " Someone called me, I think it's JM. I turned my head and I was right its JM and Ken. JM wore a checkered polo, green and white and maong pants. Ken just wear a black jacket and jagger pants. I'm wearing an orange t-shirt with a hood and a blue short.

" Oh, there your friends are, why did they come here? " Scarlet asked with a cute voice. She seems troubled.

" We planned to hang out today. And it was a coincidence that the venue is the same " I explained.

" Hey Sky, how was the mingle with Scarlet? " JM said and placed his arm on my shoulder across my neck. I can see Ken blushing but he's going to kill me. No, no, no don't be troubled.

" Sky, I'll just go check the fruit stand right there. Just go bring your friends there later and don't forget to buy those! " Scarlet said as she ran to the fruit stand, far from here.

" I think, this is the time to pursue her Ken. Take the opportunity " JM said.

" Maybe, JM's right time for you..." " Nah, I'll take my own chance " Ken cutted. He look angry huh. I should focus on myself first. I need to find a love for myself too.

"  Miss, excuse me, I'm going to buy this pair of necklace " I said.

" Oh, are you giving this to your girlfriend sir that was here earlier " She said, but NO! she's not my girlfriend but why am I blushing. I feel that I'm blushing. No, I should not fall in love with her.

" No she isn't, just a close friend of mine " I explained.

" Okay sir, if that's what you say " she said with a meany voice. And placed the pair necklace in the small box, just like the rings.

" Here you go sir, thank you for buying " She thanked and  handed the box of necklace to me and I paid her the amount of necklace.

" Hmm, a pair of broken heart. Something's fishy " JM said and we started walking to the fruit stand. Many people are in each stand. The town is full of crowds. The streets are almost filled with visitors and residents talking about everything.

" She told me to buy this, but I don't know why " I said.

" Maybe, Scarlet likes you " JM said and that made me blush. Wait why am I blushing.

" You like her too? " JM asked eagerly.

" What!? No!? " I exclaimed, why would I like her!? But maybe she's the... Nononononono! She's for Ken.

" Ken, would you like that? " JM asked on Ken.

" Tsk.. Nonsense " Ken answered but it doesn't connect to the question.

" You know guys, if the two of you love the same girl at the same time. It's fine, and I won't be biased on any of you. I'll let the better man win, but I hope that it won't be the reason to break our friendship " JM said sincerely and cling his other arm on Ken's neck. Now his arms are clinged on our neck. But JM's right.

" Of course, it won't happen " I said " By the way, what is the occasion of this town? "

" It's their moonlight festival " JM answered. Moonlight festival, sounds interesting.

" Why do they celebrate it? " I asked.

" According to what I heard, every one million years, the moon gives off great amount of light during that time that makes the night looks like day " JM explained. So that's why, it's still so bright " And the peak of its brightness is on seven o'clock and we're here to witness it. "

" But it will be a long wait. It's six thirty " I said.

" Why is the fruit stand so far? " Ken exclaimed.

" We're actually here " I said. Scarlet is in the middle of the line. The fruit stand has great fruits huh.

" There are too many people in line. How can we buy fruit shakes if the line is that long " JM said and frowned.

" Don't worry I bought each of you, a fruit shake. Here " Scarlet said and handed us the fruit shakes. She really know me huh. He bought me a melon shake that is in a big bottle covered in a round cover and with a hole in the center to put the straw. The cup is printed with different fruits in the front and splashed juice. JM look fine in his grape shake but Ken look disappointed in his watermelon shake.

" This is yum! Thanks for the free shake " JM said and continued sipping the shake.

" That isn't free. Did you know that I stood there for ten minutes just to buy that, so you need to pay me " Scarlet exclaimed. It wasn't free.

" I thought this was free, but okay then, beautiful girl how much does this cost? " JM said and continued sipping the shake. He doesn't look disappointed.

" Your shake cost forty prix each " Scarlet said. JM became shock and showered Ken's face with the grape shake from his mouth and.

" WHAT! " JM exclaimed.

" What!? Look what you've done to me! " Ken shouted on JM.

" Oops, I'm sorry, I'll just treat your watermelon shake " JM apologized and made a peace sign but he's still sipping the grape shake. Ken took his handkerchief and wiped the the shake on his face.

" This is so disgusting! " Ken exclaimed and gave JM an angry look.

" The payment " Scarlet said.

" Okay,here's the 80prix " JM said and handed the money to Scarlet and I handed mine too.

" Oh, by the way. Where's the necklace Sky? " Scarlet asked, showing me her feeble smile.

" Here " I said and handed over the box of necklace. She looks pretty. No no no, I shouldn't have thought of that.

" Why did you give me it's pair. You should have this " Scarlet said and handed me the other piece of the necklace. I wonder if what Ken's feeling right now.

" I'm just going to find myself " Ken said and left frowned. He walked to the other street.

" What happened to him? " Scarlet asked.

" I'll follow him " JM volunteered.

" No, I'll talk to him. Let's just meet at the statue of the town " I said.

" But it's already six forty p.m. " Scarlet exclaimed.

" It's fine. We'll be fast " I said smiling and followed Ken but I can still see their  shadow.

" Ken are you..." " I can't just accept it! " Ken cried. I feel pity for him. Why should it be me? " Why is it you?! Can't she just love someone other than you! "

" What do you mean? " I asked. I can see tears falling in Ken's eyes even though he's looking on the ground and his fists are closed. I just don't understand.

" She told me once that, it was you, the one she love " Ken cried.

" But you know that I don't love her " I said disappointedly.

" Even though! " Ken cried. The street where we are right now is silent and the houses are abandoned and only the light of the moon gives light to the way.

" Okay, if that's what you say. They said that we should be there on 7:00 o'clock and its already 6:45 " I explained with a cheerful voice " I'll go to the towns statue now. Feel free to follow me whenever you want "
I know Ken is in a great realization right now. Its hard for me to say he's jealous of the way she's happy without him. I returned to the crowded street. The towns statue is not far from here I think. I just walked the path where JM and Scarlet walked earlier. I hope this is the right way. I hope Scarlet's not the one for me. I think I've got the right path. I can see the towns statue from here. Well, it's just the statue of their mayor. Round belly. Mustache. And everything that you could imagine of a mayor. The statue is surrounded with benches around it. JM and Scarlet are sitting on one of those too and as I can see, they don't recognize me.

" Hey guys! " I shouted.

" Catching too much attention huh? " JM said, but he doesn't look surprised. Why is it that when he shock me I always got surprised but when I shock him, he doesn't have any reaction.

" Sky, you're already there " Scarlet said " Where's Ken? "

" Uhmm, He's... " " I just took a little walk " Ken cutted and sat on the bench next to where we are sitting.

" What did he say? " JM whispered.

" Let's just talk about it later " I answered.

" It's almost time " Scarlet said as she stare on the shining moon.

" Wow! " JM said happily as the moon striked many spot of lights on the town. Everybody was shocked. Many of the people jumped because of joy. The crowd grew louder. But the lights were in different colors. Pink, yellow, red and many more. But a light of blue spotted me and wherever I go, it follows me.

" Sky, the light loves you! "JM said and examined the blue light.

" The lights are disappearing "Scarlet said and frowned. The crowd's noise changed into silence as they leave the town. Many enjoyed and many more enjoyed it much, but Ken didn't, he just stared at the people and looks mad. I hope that everything will be fine.

" The festival has ended. That was very fast " JM stated.

" I think we better leave too " I recommended.

" You're right " Scarlet said and we walked down the street. Ken followed quickly but he's a kind of far from us. The lanterns shine was gone and the stands left blank. The town returned to normal again.

" It looks like the people left so fast " JM said with a rising tone.

" Maybe they left that fast to tell their family everything that they've experienced " Scarlet explained.

" The moons brightness is getting weaker " I said.

" This will be a long night walk " Scarlet said.

" Not if we'll teleport " JM offered. Great relief  " Ken would you like to..." " No need " Ken cutted what JM was saying.

" But you'll be..." " I'll be alright " Ken cutted again. He look mad while saying those words

" Okay " JM said frowning. I should fix this.

" Guys, this will be a dizzy ride " JM stated and touched our shoulders. We disappeared from the ground and we entered a rolling and spinning roooooooom! It was really dizzy!

" We're here at my house " JM said. It's a great relief. Wait I'm gonna vomit. No I'm not going to.

" Thanks for the treat, Sky. I'll go back to my home. It was a great day. And by the way what happened to Ken? " Scarlet asked. She look worried.

" He's fine. Maybe he's just out of his mind but he can still take care of himself " JM said and smiled.

" Oh. Okay Bye " Scarlet said and waved and of course we waved back. It will be an unworthy manner if you don't wave back.

" So, what happened to Ken, is he fine? " JM asked.

" No he isn't. He already knew that Scarlet love me and..." I said but He cutted it " " What!? Scarlet told that to him!? "

" Yes " I said dolefully.

" This really is a great trouble " JM said seriously.

" And he can't accept it " I added, frowning " I just hope that Scarlet will understand. "

" I'll go in my home now. Goodbye. Lets see each other again tomorrow " JM said.

" Goodbye then " I replied and he walked  into his house and I will go back to my home too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 1.6K 70
Imagine awakening with amnesia. Most would lose their mind and our Main Character is no different. Though he handles it better than most, his curiosi...
12.6K 1K 73
In a world where demons are the primary enemies, there was a girl born in a kingdom where light doesn't exist. However, she has no any idea about her...
2.3K 1.3K 104
"My whole life changed after my mother's death. I was an orphan just before some time and now, I am a witch, the next heir of Witchdom, a princess, t...
200 26 9
All I have to hold on to is my belief system, the idea that real magic exists, can be channeled, and can help me transform my life for the better. H...