But Who's Counting?

By wowdaisy

"I'm pregnant with your child, Alex." Sophia was determined on convincing Alexander that besides her being pr... More

Chapter One: "Happy Birthday!"
Chapter Two: "Hell yes!"
Chapter Three: "Deal!"
Chapter Four: "Abortion."
Chapter Five: "Baby."
Chapter Six: "Control."
Chapter Seven: "Mamas,"
Chapter Eight: "Nicole."
Chapter Nine: "The Grinch."
Chapter Ten: "Merry Christmas!"
Chapter Eleven: "Pack your shit."
Chapter Twelve: "I'm jealous."
Chapter Thirteen: "Who is that?"
Chapter Fourteen: "Hold me."
Chapter Fifteen: "Your face."
Chapter sixteen: "They're kicking!"
Chapter Seventeen: "Just friends."
Chapter Eighteen: "Family dinner."
Chapter Nineteen: "Family Dinner cont."
Chapter Twenty: "Are you drunk?"
Chapter Twenty-One: "She's mine."
Chapter Twenty-two: "Just like you."
Chapter Twenty-three: "Basketball and Ice Cream."
Chapter Twenty-Four: "Vodka."
Chapter Twenty-Five: "Cravings."
Chapter Twenty-Six: "I'm calling the police."
Chapter Twenty-Seven: "Bash your skull in."
Chapter Twenty-Eight: "Who's is this?"
Chapter Twenty-Nine: "Relationship status."
Chapter Thirty: "Change your outfit."
Chapter Thirty-One: "Cinnabon."
Chapter Thirty-Two: "Sophia's Family."
Chapter Thirty-three: "Buddy System."
Chapter Thirty-Four: "Pool."
Chapter Thirty-Five: "Dumbo."
Chapter Thirty-Six: "Surprise!"
Chapter Thirty-Seven: "Shorty."
Chapter Thirty-Eight: "Wedding Bells."
Chapter Thirty-Nine: "Thor."
Chapter Forty: "Welcome home!"
Chapter Forty-One: "Five weeks."
Chapter Forty-Two: "You deserve to be happy."
Chapter Forty-Three: "Call Daddy."
Chapter Forty-Four: "Mommy's not happy."
Chapter Forty-Five: "Being loved."
Chapter Forty-Six: "She said what?"
Chapter Forty-Seven: "Here goes nothing."
Chapter Forty-Eight: "Unbelievable."
Chapter Forty-Nine: "You're stupid."
Chapter Fifty: "Alexander the Maniac."
Chapter Fifty-One: "Nose rings."
Chapter Fifty-One 1/2: "Jaisiah and Jalen."
Chapter Fifty-Two: "Moving like a sloth."
Chapter Fifty-Three: "Adult Brownies."
Chapter Fifty-Four: "That's not his pacifier."
Chapter Fifty-Five: "Water balloons."
Chapter Fifty-Six: "Baby gravy."
plan b(aby)
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS !!
Bonus Chapter
Chapter Fifty-Eight: "August 23rd."
Official Sequel #1 Sneakpeek
Official Sequel #2 Sneakpeek

Chapter Fifty-Seven: "Happy Birthday!"

2.6K 112 17
By wowdaisy

Two quick questions:

Are my chapters long?
and
Do they have sex too much?
Also, I apologize in advance for what's about to happen :((.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

"Are you sure? You look a little pale."

"Alexander, I'm fine!" I say, making Alexander whine. He lets out a sigh as he clenches his hand around my own. "Your hand is hurting more than anything else."

"Sorry," he says sheepishly, pulling his hand away.

I roll my eyes, flipping through the saved photos on my phone. "It's my birthday." Alex whispers.

"I'm aware, ow, what day it is."

"So what's my birthday present?." He questions with silly eyes.

"Spending time with those three children I pushed out. Then, maybe, only if you behave, you might get a present later." I say, sticking my tongue out.

"Okay now that's not fair." He gave me a blank expression. I smile before stopping at a photo. I flashed my phone to him, showing him the picture.

"Look at my baby!" He sings, snatching the phone away from me.

"You took that picture."

"I remember." He says, admiring the picture before whispering. "So pretty. I love it."

"I love you too."

"I know. Otherwise, you wouldn't be getting my name tattooed on you."

"I'm, shit, not getting your name tattooed. I'm getting Maya's initial tattooed. It just happens to be the same initial that you have." I say, flinching slightly when the artist, Vince, wipes at my sore skin.

Alexander looks at me again with a concerned expression as I shake it off. "It was my initial first."

"Actually, it was Andrew's initial first." I retort.

"Yeah, Okay. Shooting a guy down on his own birthday. Can't believe it." He mumbles, pushing his bottom lip out as Vince finishes on my tattoo.

"How do you like that?"

"Perfect. I love it, thanks." I say as he nods and bandages it before giving me the okay to go. I slide out of the chair, grabbing my cookie and juice box I had been given. Vince nods at me before passing me a small baggie that contained instructions for how to care for my tattoo and the cream I should put on it to prevent it from getting infected.

Alexander grabbed it, grabbing his bag as well before escorting us out the parlor.

"Jaisiah is so chubby." He remarks, looking down at my phone still. "I can't believe he was ever as small as he was."

"Who said you could go through my pictures?"

"What?" He questions, pulling his pop back.

"Give me my phone." I demand, putting my hand out for it. He takes a step back before speaking.

"All I saw were pictures of you and Maya, Jaisiah, Jalen, Jasmine, a few nudes that I definitely haven't received, memes, a picture of Ryan fucking Reynolds, and a picture of Anthony and Andrew. No pictures of me." He frowns.

"That was a picture of you and Andrew, baby." I say, patting his cheek. "Besides, any picture I have of you are in the album titled 'My baby'. Pictures of the kids go in 'My babies'." I carefully explaining, squinting from the sun. I unconsciously rub over where my newly done tattoo was. I winced.

"I didn't see that folder." He says, his bottom lip out.

"Go check for it; pass me the keys." I say as I toss my phone to him. In exchange, he passes me the keys as I enter the car.

I start the car as Alexander clips his seatbelt before flashing my phone towards my face to unlock it. I stuck my tongue out at it, unlocking it before he pulls it away. We begin to leave.

"When did you take this picture?" He says, flashing a picture of himself.

"Chance took it that day we went to Panera Bread. He told me that was the moment he thought we should be endgame." I say, moving out of the parking lot.

"What does that mean?" He questions as I steal a glance at him as he swipes across my screen.

"We should be together." I say, carefully making a turn.

"You got a text from... Brownie... heart emoji." He says, a grimace clearly heard in his tone.

I nervously look over as he clicked the top of my screen. "What does it say?"

"Who the absolute hell is this, Sophia?" He says, pulling the phone away from his face and turning in his seat.

"What does it say?" I say, stopping the car as we come to a red light. I reach for the phone, only for him to hold it away from me. He was trying to stay calm and I saw it in his eyes as he looked back at me.

"'Are we still on for tonight?'" He grits out as I'm forced to drive when the light turns green. "Not only did this Brownie," he grits out the name in a painful tone, "use the number four instead of for, but he spelled tonight with the number two followed by N-I-T-E. Brownie's lack of intelligence insults me."

"Alex, it's-."

"So, you planned to not go to my birthday party - claiming to stay home with the kids just to go hang out with Brownie, correct?" He says, deciding to go to my message app and actually read through the messages between Brownie and I.

I don't know what made me want to delete our previous conversations last night but I did. Whew, was I glad that I did.

"Answer my question, Sophia." He demands, his green eyes suddenly darker.

"You seem to have already made up your mind on the answer." I say, pressing on the accelerator a little too hard. I removed a hand from the wheel to get my phone back.

"Can I have my cellular device back now?" I add.

"Fuck you and your cellular device." He grits out, looking like a child who didn't get his way.

It was kind of sexy.

Obviously that he looked like a child.

"Why are all the messages deleted? He's not on your call log either." He investigates, making me subtly smile to myself.

"Who said it was a he?" I put the question out, hearing him suck in air.

"You haven't had a female friend since that last pathetic one you called a bestie, regardless of the endless warnings I had given you." He says, his voice thick with an I-don't-know-what accent. A angry accent?

"Now is not the time for a walk down memory lane." I say.

"I think right now is a fitting time. I have never done anything to purposely hurt you and I surely wouldn't stoop as low to cheat on you." He says, a cry tone in his voice, automatically making me feel guilty. I pace my breathing before turning onto a different street.

"Let's not forget when you punched the wall right next to my head while I was pregnant." I say. His gaze made me want to melt in this hot suns heat.

"I didn't hurt you. I've announced my feelings for you on multiple occasions, I've always wanted nothing but the best for you, I love you. I guess that's not enough." He says and I automatically can see the gears churning in his head, putting himself down or blaming this all on him.

"Alex, please shut up." I say. I knew he trusted me, he just never trusted that he was good enough.

Fuck you, Leah.

"You're ridiculous. Who is Brownie?" He asks again.

"Don't worry about it, Alex. It's not even important." I say.

"Obviously it's important if you're still on tonight. Where were the kids going to be during this time? Oh God. It's David, isn't it?" His chest rising with each word as if he's finally figured it out.

"David's name in my phone is Davey."

"Mine is Alex." He retorts.

"Actually, that's your Apple ID from your iPad. Your iPhone is saved under Hubby." I reply, knowing who was who in my phone.

"Stop this car." He suddenly says.

"What?" I say, looking over.

"Stop the car." He repeats.

"You're ridiculous."

"It's suffocating in here." He complains, putting the window down.

"You know she cheated on me right? Fuck. You couldn't tell me before I got your fucking name tattooed on me? Shit. Give me my fucking ring. You can take this shit." He adds, chucking his ring into the backseat.

"You're acting irrational." I sing.

"Sophia, please just give it to me." He says as I see a red light coming up. I shift nervously, hoping I can keep him in the car before we get to our home.

"Can we just think about this? You're jealous of somebody named Brownie, like come on."

"I'm not jealous. I'm disappointed. No wonder you've been having those crazy ass mood swings. I thought you were pregnant. You were just cheating. Give me my ring. I'll walk home. Andrew is there. He'll open the door for me. Actually, I'll just g-," he says, running a hand through his hair.

"No, you go home. I'll go. I'm sorry, Alex." I say, twisting the engagement ring off of my finger and holding it out while we were still at the red light.

"Bye, Sophia." He says, opening the door and tossing my phone on the seat with a disappointed tone and expression across his face. I watch as Alex walks to the sidewalk just as the color changes from red to green. I drive slowly, most likely annoying the people behind me.

Alex was walking incredibly slow with and expression that almost made me jump out the car and beg him to come back. His expression basically said 'I'm going to go cry in a corner'. Then he rubs at his eyes before searching for the car and I, making me speed up and leave. He was roughly only a five minute walk from the apartment but that was like a thirty second drive for me.

I hurriedly reach over for my phone, calling the groupchat containing Arabella, Aurora, Mama Parker, Anthony, Andrew, Chance, and Papa Parker. Arabella, Mama Parker, Andrew, and Chance answer before it can hit the second ring, just as I was basically sprinting into the elevator.

"He-," everybody begins to greet each other before I cut them off. I was on a tight schedule.

"Okay, here's the plan." I started, jabbing the 'close elevator' button. It finally closed and I felt bad when I saw a lady walking towards it.

Sorry.

"Did he take the bait?" Chance asks, amusement in his voice.

"Of course he took the bait, he's Alex." Andrew teases as the elevator finally begins to move.

"Listen to Sophia." Sarah snaps while I stare back at the four faces.

"Okay, Andrew and Aurora, I'm on the way up. Unlock the door because Alex is only about four minutes behind me now. I need to get in and out." I say. Everybody begins to laugh.

"He got out the car? I knew he would." Andrew laughs.

"Listen! Tell Aurora to grab every pacifier that's in that house. We have a total of twenty-four. There should be six in the black diaper bag next to the front door, one on Alexander night stand, one inside of mine, one on Maya's floor right next to her bed, and the rest are in the drawer in the nursery. Top one. Collect them all into a bag." I instruct, knowing how my son was about his pacifiers.

"I can hear you!" Aurora says.

"Why are we taking the pacifiers? Jaisiah has one in his mouth." Andrew questions, flashing the camera to the red haired and chubby baby. I nearly cooked at the sight. He was such a happy baby.

"Leave that one for now but when you leave, take it." I say, already seeing exactly how this would go. I knew my son and I also knew his love of pacifiers.

"Why he won't stop cryin- oh." Andrew says. I enter the hallway and jog down. The door is slightly ajar, allowing me to enter the home and immediately see Andrew in the corner of the couch, two babies next to him and one on his lap. I wave, immediately heading upstairs to Maya's room.

"I'm going to grab Maya and Aurora. You'll say that Chance came by and picked Maya up. He doesn't know that Aurora was here." I say as I grabbing Maya's bookbag and shove another bag inside of it. I also grab her a couple of clothes before stuffing it inside of her other bookbag. She was laying on her bed, sleeping so peacefully. I felt bad I had to interrupt it.

"Yeah, Maya cannot keep a secret for shit. Sorry, Mom." Andrew says immediately as I wake her up. She stirs before sitting up. I whisper a 'it's time to go' to her. She immediately grabs the bag I offer for her before slipping into a pair of pink Crocs. The backpack is swung onto her back and she is out the door in seconds.

"I'm going to bring them all to your house, Mom." I dared to call her Mom. She had told me to call her that multiple times but this time it just slipped out. Her eyes soften on the screen before she speaks.

"Okay. What do I do?"

"Jaisiah is hooked on his pacifier. He cries if he doesn't have it. You can get him to calm down without it but you cannot get him to sleep. I'm hoping that he will cry and when Alex realizes he can't find a pacifier, he'll call you." I say softly, going into my bedroom and grabbing a new pair of clothes. I place them in my bag.

"Okay, then I'll tell him that I have one over here." She says, understanding her role in this.

"Yes, then probe him to come to you. Do not let him convince you to come here." I instruct, knowing he probably wouldn't want to travel with three babies; and one that would stop crying.

"Gotcha." She says.

"Chance, you're gonna come over here and stay with him until I can get everything situated." I say, dashing down the stairs and back to the living room. Maya stood by the door.

"Yes ma'am." Brownie says, a wide smile on his face.

"Arabella, you and Aurora are going to run some errands for me." I say, picking up Jasmine for a quick second, giving her kisses. I place her down before walking to the door.

"Question: can I drive the Range Rover?" She asks just as I grab the keys from the small bowl. I chuckle to myself since I knew she would ask that exact question.

"Yes, I'm grabbing the keys for you now." I snag them in my bag before pressing a kiss to Jaisiah's head. He sucked on the yellow pacifier, keeping it between his gums just as he smiled at me.

"I love you." I say to everybody as I purposely mess up Andrew's hair. Aurora comes down the stairs just as I do, holding the bag of pacifiers up. "The twenty fourth one is in my nephews mouth."

"Good." I say, tossing the keys to her. "You're driving the Range Rover."

She looked at me with wide eyes as she caught the keys. "Awesome." She mumbles before stumbling down the rest of the stairs.

Aurora goes to Maya, throwing the bag-o-pacifiers into her small backpack. "Okay, you two go down and walk to the car. Take the stairs since they'll go straight to the garage. He will be coming in from the front so you won't cross paths." I say. The two both leave from the apartment, hurriedly.

"Andrew, call Alex and see where he is." I say. Immediately, he leaves the call and I hear him put the phone on speaker.

Alexander answers just on the last ring. "Hello?" His voice is groggy.

"Hey, where are y'all? Maya's knocked out cold but the Jalen has no more milk."

"I'm almost back. I'm at the bodega around the corner."

"Grab some formula."

"There's more formula in the closet in their room. There should be a big box on the top shelf."

"I'll check. What's the estimated time of arrival?"

"Maybe five minutes for me to get up to the house. I'm only a three minute walk from the building." He says, his voice containing a unreadable emotion. My phone receives a notification, Aurora alerting me that they were both outside.

"Okay, I'll see you later. Oh, and happy birthday!"

"You too." Alex says before the phone hangs up. My heart clenches as I grab the door handle.

"Thank you. I'm gonna head down. Call me when he gets here." I instruct before waving goodbye and leaving. I'm barely down the hall when I tuck my head back in the room saying 'don't forget to grab his pacifier.'.

I say goodbye to Chance, Arabella, and Sarah as I use the elevator to go to the garage.

• • •

Alexander's POV.

"Nothings wrong with me, I'm just tired."

"Where is Sophia?"

"She dropped me off and went to get her hair done for tonight."

"I thought she wasn't coming." Shit. I did tell him that.

"Changed her mind." I say, holding Jasmine to my chest.

"When is Anthony bringing Maya back?" I ask Andrew, seeing him making faces at Jaisiah.

"You know what's weird? They're fraternal. I've been seeing you and Anthony for so long, I guess I just thought all triplets were identical. Jasmine and Jalen are the closest to being identical but it's scientifically impossible for them to be identical since they aren't the same gender."

"I thought about that. Jalen and Jasmine have the black and green eyes but Jaisiah has red hair and hazel eyes. It's weird but I like it. I think the red hair suits him. Plus, we don't have to go through what Mom and Dad went through, trying to figure out which is which before their allowed to get piercing or tattoos." I say.

My parents had always told us they had a hard time deciphering which of us were which since we all had the black hair and green eyes. When we were babies, we looked the exact same - we were identical triplets so of course we did.

When we lost our teeth, they knew who was who for a short time. Anthony lost his tooth first. A soccer ball landed straight in his mouth, knocking the loose tooth right out. He proudly flaunted the empty space in his mouth for the next two weeks until I lost mine. I had ran into the wall, running from Anthony and Andrew, when my bottom tooth came out. Anthony lost his top right and I lost my bottom tooth. Andrew was the only one with all his baby teeth left until he decided to pull out three of them.

He pulled out his top two and the same tooth I had missing. Until the teeth had grown back, it made figuring out who was who by outside looks easier.

Then our teeth grew back and we were back to not knowing who was who. Usually you just knew if one of us were inside, it was me. If another had his shirt off, it was Anthony. If the other was being demanding or tossing the ball, it was Andrew.

Once we had finally developed our personality's, they knew who was who. They, of course,
occasionally got us confused, sometimes still do, but it was okay.

"Yeah, you're right. I'm going to head out now though; I need to get ready for tonight." Andrew sighs. It was past 5 o'clock, meaning the party started in about two hours.

"Yeah, okay." I say, watching him standing with Jaisiah before placing him in the pack'n'play.

Jaisiah immediately begins to cry from being put down. He likes attention and being held. I guess we spoiled him too much with our affection.

Andrew just offers him a quick kiss to the head before grabbing his car keys and opening the door. "Look who's here." He says, revealing Chance. Chance waves, whispering something to my brother before stepping into my home. He immediately picks up Jaisiah, who calms in his arms.

"Happy birthday. Why don't you look like you're getting ready? Remember when we agreed I'd come over and we'd go together since shortie isn't going?" Chance says, grabbing a bottle off the table.

My eyes lower to Jasmine at the reference of Sophia.

After today, I didn't want to do anything. I really just wanted to lay and sleep.

I feel like it's always something between us which obviously meant we aren't endgame.

"Yeah, it really depends what time she's done getting her hair done." I lie, shrugging while Jasmine licked my bare shoulder.

"Oh, okay. Call her and see how long it'll take."

"You call her." I accidentally reply, forgetting that she wasn't actually getting her hair done. I honestly don't even know where she is. Before I could take back what I said, Chance was gripping his hold on my son with one hand and pushing his phone to his ear with the other.

"Hey, Soph," the nickname made me cringe, hugging Jasmine closer to me.

Nicknames.

Suddenly, the thought of them repulsed me.

"Oh, you'll be back in about a hour and a half? Okay. Yeah, I am at your place, about to get Alex ready. I'm watching the kids. Aurora should be coming over later to watch them, yeah." Chance says before pulling the device away from his ear. He gives me a look that basically says 'get ready'. He was wearing slacks, a black button down, accessorized with a gold chain and a Gucci belt.

I stand and put Jasmine into the pack'n'play before trudgingly walking up the stairs, planning to get ready for my brothers and I's birthday party.

I had only been able to take a shower and get dressed, putting on black slacks and a navy blue colored button down. Those were the colors for our party. Navy, silver, and black. I changed my nose ring, putting a silver one into the hole before attempting to manage what was on top of my head.

Before I could get to that problem, a earsplitting wail was let out and I immediately knew who it was by the lengthy of silence that followed.

Jaisiah.

I could hear his little gasp for air from upstairs, immediately reaching over and searching for the pacifier I had on my night stand last night. Actually, I knew it was there this morning because I dropped it and placed it back up there.

"Alex!" Chance's worried voice called up the stairs. I grabbed my phone, exiting the room while my son screamed at the top of his lungs.

"What'd you do?"

"Nothing, I just put him down."

"He's getting tired. Give him that pacifier that's in his crib."

"There is no pacifier." He says, making me turn to the nursery to go get one. When the drawer turned up empty, I frowned.

"Just pick him up for now. I'm going to call Sophia and see where she put his pacifier." I say, opening my phone a searching for the contact that said 'My Love'. Ignoring it, I pressed the call button. When she didn't answer, I had to leave a message. "Hey... I'm just calling to know if you know where Jai's pacifiers are. He had a bunch in this drawer but I can't find one and you know how he gets when he's sleepy. Call me back soon. I love you." I say, ending the call before wondering where else one could be.

If it wasn't in his crib or in that dresser, I had no idea where it could be. He typical only used three: a yellow newborn one, a turquoise see through one, or a clear one with a purple mouth piece.

The only other place I could think of a pacifier being was at my parent's house and I didn't want to have to go all the way over and come back just for a pacifier. What if they didn't even have one? I could just go to the store for all of that.

I should just call her first. If they have a pacifier which - come on, it's my mom - they probably do, I can just take the kids there and Aurora could babysit from there.

I dialed up my Mother's number while Chance yelled something upstairs. Jalen was now crying from where he laid in the nursery, previously sleeping.

Groaning, I wait for my Mom to answer. I now had two crying babies, zero pacifiers, and no Mommy.

"Hello? Hey Alex." She says, talking loudly in my ear. "Whew, sounds like someone's cranky." She remarks before going silent.

"Hey. You guys have any of Jai's pacifiers?"

"Of course, we have a couple. Where's yours?"

"No idea. I'm going to bring them over if that's okay with you. Aurora was going to watch them so I can just bring them over there so she can watch them."

"Of course that's fine. I always love seeing my grandbabies. When can I expect you?"

"In about thirty minutes. Fifteen if I'm lucky." I say, picking up Jalen who instantly stopped crying at my touch. He eased up in my hands as I brought him to my shoulder. He hugged me with his tiny body as I grabbed some socks for all three babies. Jaisiah was downstairs without any clothes so I grabbed him a onesie as well.

My mom says something in my ear that I'm honestly not even paying attention to as I dress Jalen. His eyes were red and his face was tear soaked, making him look extremely sad. I combed his hair quickly before throwing the comb into the crib and grabbing the diaper bags.

I go into my room, saying bye to my mom and placing Jalen on the bed while I find some shoes. I'll probably go straight to the club from there so I push into my black shoes. I grab Jalen again along with my phone and the diaper bags and head down the stairs.

Jasmine was sitting up in the crib, a frown on her face as she looked over at her oldest brother. She held a teething ring in her hand.

Jaisiah was in Chance's arms, whimpering softly as he tried to escape. "Give him to me." I say, shrugging the diaper bag off as my son reaches for me. He quiets in my arms before breathing erratically. I hold him at a angle so he doesn't feel like I'm trying to put him down, enough for me to slip the onesie over his head.

Sitting on the couch, I lay him on my slip before buttoning the onesie and putting the blue socks on his feet. "You're okay." I whisper, holding him to me. I swung both diaper bags into my back before grabbing Jalen out of the crib. He silently grabbed at my shirt while I motioned for Chance to grab Jasmine, car keys, and the bottles laid across the table.

Soon, we are both at the car. I strap Jaisiah into the middle car seat with Jalen on the right of him and Jasmine on the left. I enter the front seat while Chance offers them all a bottle. From the way all of them are quiet, I'm sure they gratefully accepted his offer.

He gets into the car and all you can hear is the sucking of nipples.

Chance was on the phone the enter ride, so I rode in silence, monotonously turning the wheel when needed. It was 6:50 so I would have to hurry to drop them off. My brothers would absolutely have my head if I was late.

Before anyone could start crying, I pulled into the driveway of my parent's house. Chance's phone call ends as I open my door. I pull a diaper bag out and instruct Chance to grab the other.

"Where did that come from?" I ask, seeing Jaisiah sucking on the yellow pacifier, curiosity filling his eyes as the darted around to the toys hanging.

"I don't know. Maybe he hid it." Chance shrugged before strapping the diaper bag across his chest and pulling Jasmine out of the car. I pulled out Jaisiah and Jalen, closing the door with my foot before following Chance to the front door. He rings the doorbell before taking a step back. When nobody opens, I set a car seat on the floor and unlock the house with my key. It opens and I immediately feel the cool air from the bottom floor.

"Come on," I whisper to myself, not even bothering to turn the light on. Instead, I head straight upstairs. From where I was, I could see the light from here so someone was definitely here. Soft music played which meant either my Dad or Mom were here. Probably both.

I make it to the top of the stairs, nearly fainting when everyone screams 'Surprise!' Including Sophia, who was standing on a chair in a tight black dress that just begged to be ripped from her body.

Alex, she had plans with Brownie tonight. Remember?

But she's here.. at your surprise party without any dumbass nicknamed Brownie.

"Surprise." Chance says, wrapping a arm around my shoulder as the triplets at at our feet.

My eyes bounce from every person around before landing on Sophia who was smiling widely at me. She had a drink in her hand as she tapped the glass.

"I have something to say." She breathes, her eyes staring into my soul. I remove my eyes before unashamedly trailing my eyes down her figure.

Someone once told me that I was hiding my feelings. I never mean to hide my feelings. So, tonight, wit everybody around, I want to explain something to my wonderful fiancé who got upset over a fake contact name just for this to be able to happen tonight. I love you. I love you, Alexander Makai Parker and I am so in love with you. You're so handsome. You're so kind and sweet. I wouldn't have anyone else be the father to our kids. I love watching you interact with them like they're the greatest thing in the world that has even happened to you. I love your angels.. and your demons. Your flaws. I love you. I know I probably sound cheesy but it's true. Everything I'm saying. I love you despite the fact that you get jealous over Chance or you get mad when I don't say good morning or I leave bed before you wake up. You know me, even more then you think. I'd never want anyone but you see this side of me. Only you. You're the only one capable of getting to this side. You have the only key, pin code, and thumb print required to unlock this side of me baby. I guess I don't say it enough but I - excuse my language - fucking love you because you are you. I could never get sick of you. It makes me sick being apart from you. You want to know why? I am foolishly foolish and stupidly stupid and irrational, and totally and completely and entir-," before Sophia could finish her speech and I could comprehend what I was doing, she was over my back and we were headed downstairs. The music got louder while murmurs followed the room. I almost immediately heard Arabella and Aurora argue over who got which baby first.

"Alex, I'm sorry about earlier. Brownie was Chance. We just needed you to be mad at me so it seemed believable."

"Well, it worked." I smile since she can't see me. I push open the guest bedroom, pulling Sophia across it.

"I love you."

"I love you too. Alex?"
"Hm?" I hum, thinking about the number of dirty things I can do to her before she takes the dress off.

"Can I have my ring back, please? I miss it."

About 79.

I slide the ring off my pinky - the only place it'd fit - before placing it back into her ring finger. "Thank you." She murmurs before looking down at her hand. She pulls my ring off her thumb and slides it back to its rightful place.

"Sophia?"

"Yes baby?"

"Take your fucking dress off."

"I like this dress."

"I like it too. I like it on the floor a little too much though."

"I just want to redeem my birthday present." I say, seeing her begin to observe what I was doing. She was turned on, definitely.

"I don't have a condom."

"In my wallet." I say fishing the package out my slacks. Immediately Sophia's expression dropped.

"You better have not planned to go out and to fuck or suck another bitch just because we had a fight because i swear to God himself I will pinch your dick off with my nails." She says, looking over at me with a glare. I shake my head, my hand protectively flying to my jewels while looking at her nails.

"No.. of course not." I say, feeling as if I just stuttered. That wasn't the plan at all. It was just a habit to keep a condom on me, Even though I rarely use them.

"Alex." She says, crossing her arms across her chest, killing me with her eyes. Sophia begins tapping two of her nails together, showing that her patience was running thin. I stand, approaching her. She doesn't move.

"Sophia." I say, reaching behind her dress and unzipping it. Instantly she unfolds her arms, looking up at me with her big doe eyes.

"Your family is upstairs."

"And we're downstairs." I reply, pushing her back onto the bed and pulling the dress all the way off of her. Underneath she had on a black see through bra with her signature black boy-shorts.

"Brownie was just Chance?" I ask, eyeing the bra. How the fuck was I supposed to get it off?

"Who else would it be?"

"That's not a answer." I say, finally figuring out how to get her bra off. I unclip it, from the front, and her breasts spill free.

"Brownie was just Chance. He baited you so I had enough time to go home, get Aurora, Maya, Jaisiah's pacifiers, and the decorations."

"Why'd you take Jaisiah's pacifiers?"

"So you'd come here. Don't worry, Andrew have Chance the pacifier when he left and Chance only took it out to make him cry. I told him to give it to him when you weren't around and then when you got in the car, give everybody a bottle and give Jai his pacifier." She explains, her hands working down my shirt.

"You got your nails done, hair straightened, and did all of this in five hours?"

"Maya and I got our nails done right after I picked her up. I got my hair done for nothing since it looks like somebody, AKA you, is about to mess it up." She teases, smiling her beautiful smile up at me as she falls to her knees.

She undoes my belt, unbuttoning my pants before palming me. "What happened to our family being upstairs?"

"They're not worried about us." She says, pulling me out of my boxers and stroking me. I was already excruciatingly hard from seeing her in the dress and her single touch felt painful.

Sophia giggles, then leaned forward to place a series of licks and kisses across the base of my dick. She continued stroking my cock slowly and steadily as she parted her lips and took the head of my dick into her mouth, looking up at me through those thick eyelashes of hers. My hips almost began to buck anxiously, knowing how good her blowjobs are.

It was truly dangerous to have a woman without a gag reflex. Sophia glides her slick tongue across the underside, her voice reverberating through as she moaned contently.

"Stop teasing." I say, seeing her bat her eyelashes at me.

I reached down to grab a handful of her hair, which earned me a soft moan of approval. She pushes her mouth further down onto me while I push slightly. Her cheeks hollow around me while she pumps the rest of my length with her perfectly manicured hand.

"Happy birthday." She pulls away quickly to speak, looking up at me before sinking her mouth back onto my shaft. I groan as she swirls her tongue and toys with my sack.

I used my grip on her hair to gently guide her back to the tip of my cock. "Fuck." I moan, guiding her back and forth.

With a sudden ferocity, Sophia wrapped her plush lips around my sensitive head again, and started a wickedly fast bobbing motion across the entire length. First pushing it all the way inside, until her bottom lip pressed against my sack and the tip of my dick was nestled snugly inside her throat, before pulling all the way out again, applying just enough suction to make me groan.

I could feel myself getting tight, indicates I was about to shoot a load down her throat.All the while her tongue slithered up and down, left and right across the underside of my shaft.

"Fuck. You're always better than I remember," I panted, while watching her suck me off. Her lips parted in a smile before she started pumping with her hand again.

Sophia's rough and fast rhythm was slowing down. The wet sucking and slurping sounds filled the guest bedroom as my dick thrust into the back of her throat with increasingly greater force and speed. She moaned softly into my dick, sitting still while I fucked her mouth. I earned a moan for each stroke into her mouth.

I would've loved to stay in this heavenly position forever, but my dick could only take so much.

I told you.

Her BJ's are sinful.

They should be illegal to feel this good.

I found myself squeezing her hair harder as I struggled to postpone my orgasm. "Sophia, I... fuck." I groaned. I couldn't finish my sentence, but I was certain that she caught my drift.

She didn't slow down, and after a few more strokes I forcefully bucked my hips forward, jamming my dick deep into her throat. She allowed me to hold her head in place as the first blast of come exploded from my dick to shoot down her throat. She moaned happily as I continued to come down her throat. She barely even gagged or choked as she swallowed it. After god-knows-how-many spurts, the surge of my come became an slight trickle, and I eased up my grip on her hair. She did a few more slow bobs, milking the final drops of come from me.

Sophia wipes some excess saliva from her lips before rising to her knees and sitting onto the bed, her breasts swaying in the action. "Ready?"

"Of course," I grinned, pressing a hand to her right breast, squeezing promptly as I slid her underwear down.

I watched her look down at me with hooded eyes as I began to trail the soft kisses down her skin. Sophia shimmied, assisting me in taking off her last remaining piece of clothing.

"I missed you today." She says before pulling me down against her, moving her lips against mine.

"I missed," I say, pulling back just to kiss her again. "- you, too. Don't ever do that shit again." I say, using a hand to dip into her. She was soaking wet and that was just from the BJ. I didn't even have a chance to touch her yet.

"Maybe for your thirtieth." She says, reaching down and placing me at her entrance. I grab her hand, pushing them above her head as I slowly enter her. She lets out a moan as I go through her slick folds.

I begin to move backward and then slowly push forward again. Very gradually, I feel myself picking up the pace, moving in and out of her rapidly. She looks at me, her lips parted with a small O. She looks up at me, watching my face rather intently as I slide in and out of her slick folds. She lets out a moan while I bring a hand down, rubbing on her clit. Her hips buck while I hold both of her hands with my one.

"Al- Alex, let go. I want to- fuck!" She moans out, rolling her eyes back as I let out a groan.

I think we are already doing that, baby.

Her eyes close tightly as if she was in another world. She began to let out little moans and sighs as I released her hands. They instantly are used to pull me against her while she sucks on my neck. I roll over her bundle of nerves, feelings her nearly explode as she pushes her legs up, allowing me to go deeper. I pull away, putting my hands on her hips while letting out a small curse.

"I love you." I said, announcing it to the beautiful woman beneath me. She moans in satisfaction as I bend down, kissing her neck, tugging and biting in one particular spot.

If you would have told me exactly one year ago today that I would be as in love as I was today that Alexander Makai Parker would probably laugh before telling you to get away from him.

Now, I don't know what I was doing without her.

"I love - harder - you." She said, moving so our hips began to meet, harder and faster.

Our hips were hungrily meeting with each other's while Sophia clenched continuously around me, making me groan.

She felt so fucking good and she was all mine.

"Mine." I mumble before twisting her nipple between my two fingers. I can still feel from where she was sucking earlier, the hickies that are undoubtably about to form across my skin.

I twist her nipple again, making her cry out. She lets out a moan as I go back down to her, kissing her soft lips. Her hands travel to my hair, tugging the roots.

I plunged into her again, hungrily pressing my lips against hers again. This time, the kiss was fast and hard. Her tongue traveled into my mouth, Sophia taking over for a moment. Her grip on my hair insured that I didn't go anywhere. Sophia bits on my bottom lip as she lets out a muffled moan.

"I love it," Sophia grits out.

She gasps and she arches her back as I pinch her clit again, thrusting my length deeper and deeper into her. Every time I do that, she clenches around me.

"I know, baby." I say, throwing my head back.

"I'm about to-." She groans, as I ferociously jerk my hips against hers. I continue to drive myself into the spot that I know will get her shaking in seconds.

"Please, don't stop." Sophia chants before throwing her head back and arching her back.

"Come on, baby, come all over me." I say before pressing my lips against her skin.

I rubbed her clit a little more while I drove directly to her g-spot. Sophia closes her eyes as she tightened her inner muscles around me.

I rubbed my hand around her soaking pussy while she begins to throw her head to the side.

"Stop teasing!" She cries as I fold her legs back. "All mine, right?" I say. She nods.

"Only you. All yours." She says in exasperated breath.

That was all it took for me to lose it.

I thrust into her with three sharp moves of the hip. Sophia reaches for me again and I already know what's happening. She tugs on my hair as her legs begin shaking next to us, her back arching as she violently hits her orgasm. One arm wraps around my back while the other stays in my hair, tugging. She tightens around me and pushes back just as I rub her clit.

She held me closer to her, clenching and riding her wave while I hit mine, jerking inside of her and the spurts of my seed releasing inside of her.

"Fuck, baby." I slur, high off of her.

Our mouths attach to each other while we both finish riding out our orgasms together. My dick twitches inside of her as each spurt of come comes out. I couldn't even move. Sophia had engraved me into her, proving what a perfect fit we are. She just held onto me.

I turn to the side, pulling out and falling onto the bed next to her. Her breasts spilled next to her while we caught our breath.

A few minutes later, we are both caught staring at the ceiling when we both decide to speak at the same time.

"Let's elope."

"I'm pregnant."

• • •
The End.

This might just be my longest chapter yet. Anyways, really this time. I had a lot of fun right this book and writing this chapter was actually way easier than expected. I just seat down and everything just came to me. So, to clear up anything that you may still be confused about, Brownie is Chance. She just changed his contact name.

Anything else? Comment here.

I want to thank each and every one of you for reading my book but especially @wsara2002 who has been here since the very first chapter. I love you and appreciate all of you support through 57 total chapters.

Uhhh... what else? I'm not good at this.

Oh!

There will probably periodically be done bonus chapters, which will be labeled 'BC'. Do you want a sequel or spinoff? It can be off the kids or Chance. I've already written a few surrounding the kids when they're older.

In the mean time, check out my new book, Plan B(aby). I posted the prologue but I wanted to finish this before I continue with it. Quick preview... here:

"I'll have sex with you and come tomorrow morning, you can take a Plan B or wait to see if you're pregnant." He decides. In his drunk, slightly high mind, this plan was absolutely flawless. Either she has a baby or she doesn't.

"What if I'm not pregnant?" She frowns, her stomach going to her nonswollen belly. Her dress revealed a bit of her midriff, making her pull at the skin.

"Then you'll have the most mind blowing sex in your life and you'll be a million dollars richer or we can keep trying until you are." He shrugs.

If you liked babies and sexy time... of course, not together... then you'll like this. I hope.

So yeah. This is officially Daisy signing off of but who's counting?. The cover and title may change soon. Just so you're aware.

Thank you guys soo much.

I love you all.

Love,

Daisy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 222K 72
When plain simple nerdy Emma Cole goes to Hollen Tower for an interview she quickly realizes she is out of her league. The women of Hollen Tower are...
210K 9.5K 39
Recommended for readers 18+ DARK ROMANCE (BWWM) Book 1-Her Unknown Fate Book 1.5- Her Loyalty Book 2-Her Legacy Book 3-Their Empire ‼️MATURE CONTENT...
211K 10.9K 49
❝You feel so good, 𝐌𝐬. 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧.❞ He moans in my ear before arching me on his desk. I tried to keep my moans at a minimum, but he felt incredible...
332K 12.5K 22
"I want you to pretend that you're my fiancé" Those words changed Naomi's life forever. But will they change it for better or for worst? Meet Naomi...