Cochise?

By LilySaxton7

It's been three months since Chris went back up to the mountains , rescuing Josh , who was in the process of... More

Getting ready
Getting there
Meet up
Sammy
Friendship
Swimming
Beer
The time warp
Hangover
A cry for help
Finally ;)
Diagnosis
Research
Kinky
Dinner
Boyfriends ?
Revalations
Pjs and drives
shopping
scream
Loss of control
we need to talk
sideffects
party ?
Morning darling
the hunt
Butterfly effect
Movie star
Trust
Can we order pizza ?
celebration
Why did you hurt him?
How to take a wendigo on holiday
lets go to the pool
Ashley
teardrops
they all know
when the worst happens
changes
wendigo walkies
Angels

The night before

1.1K 26 1
By LilySaxton7

Hannah and Beth's , rotting faces glowed in the darkness of the bedroom , taunting him , making him terrified . Making him hungry . Josh screamed his hands  holding his chest , screaming they weren't real , hoping it was all a dream . His newly formed claws ripped into Chris's pyjama shirt , and his body shaking with pure fear .
Chris jumped up in his room next door ; hearing the haunting screams of his best friend . Chris knew Josh wasn't as he used to be , this was a new Josh ; haunted by the memories of the past two years , half transformed into one of the beasts that attacked them all just a few months ago . Yet Chris refused to give up , he had let him down once and he refused to do it again . He threw a random top over his naked chest and ran into the spare bedroom . He gasped seeing Josh . His claws had ripped into Chris's shirt leaving gaping red scratches in Josh's skin and rips down the top , he was shaking as if he had hypothermia but sweat was running down his scarred face , dripping into the gaping hole on his left side of his face . " Josh" he whispered laying a hand on his shoulder .  Josh looked up his voice broken " Are you real?" He whimpered his clouded over eyes jumping from Chris's empathetic face to the ghosts of his sisters . " I'm real " he said smiling .
"Cochise?" He smiled letting Chris pull him into a hug . "I've got you bro" the taller man smiled .
Josh's face sunk into Chris's shoulder smelling the familiar musky scent he was now used too . He glanced back behind him softly noticing the wretched figures had now disappeared . He smiled pulling the scars on his face into a upturned position . He looked back up at Chris , thankful for the younger man . Then the Wendigo  spirit emerged from inside him screamed a single word into his unconscious. HUNGRY
Josh's sharp fangs suddenly felt sharper as he felt his eyes gaze over the throbbing jugular artery on Chris's throat . "Cochise?" He murmured , Refusing to give in to the appetising scent of flesh ,his friend was now giving off . " What Josh?" Chris answered instantly. " Hungry " he murmured pulling his now skeletal body off the taller man .
Chris glanced at his elongated fangs and the strained look on Josh's face ; the wendigo spirit must be growing stronger . They'd tried everything to get rid off it these past few months , Josh was literally feral when Chris found him . But when after two  exorcisms and help from him Josh was stronger and almost human again , though they both knew the wendigo would never really be gone . Josh still remained physically inhuman with cravings for human meat .
"Come on then " Chris whispered leading the shook up man towards the kitchen . When they reached it Josh practically pounced towards the fridge his clawed hands grabbing at one of red steaks Chris had bought him . Chris watched shook , as Josh ripped it open his fangs ripping into the meat , clumsily tearing it bit from bit guzzling it down . Chris turned around gagging at the sight , yet he couldn't help but feel sorry for Josh . He grabbed a tea towel from the wooden drawer and walked over to Josh after he had finished eating . He knew better to go over to his friend mid meal now ; he had the bites to prove it .
Josh sat there his face dripping with blood . " I don't like you watching that" he whispered as Chris wiped the blood of Josh's delicate features . Chris shrugged he was used to that sight by now .  "It's okay " he said pulling Josh off the tiled floor . His eyes glanced at the clock ;4am . "Let's go back to sleep remember what's happening tomorrow " he whispered.
Josh froze in place ; realising it was tomorrow when he'd finally see everyone again , after the events ,after Dr hill ; after the violent prank he pulled when he was off his medicine. Chris hadn't let them see anyone whilst Josh was recovering, he didn't want to risk it . Josh shuddered remembering the frightened faces of his friends when he pulled off the maniac mask , he remembered the hate in their eyes .
The everlasting voice of Hannah in his head told him they'd hate him now , especially as he was now an actual monster . He felt his body drop to the floor as memories and voices took over . Then he felt a friendly hand on his shoulder again . Josh looked up and saw Christ in his hand the medicine he needed . Josh swallowed it quickly wanting the ghosts that haunted him just to go away ." It'll be fine Josh , apart from Emily and Ashley they've all but forgiven you " Chris whispered , pulling his friend off the floor .
" Can I stay in your bed the rest of the night?" Josh asked , his eyes hopeful . Chris smiled and nodded pulling Josh closer to him as he dragged the tired mixed up man towards his bedroom .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82K 4.5K 18
We continue Hector Sanchez and Jamal Clark's story as they navigate New challenges from, pregnancy, parole hearing, and people wanting to get between...
72K 2.9K 28
can we begin again? ( mike munroe x oc ) ( until dawn )
65 1 11
"When a human is desperate and craves food, trapped on the mountain in the fierce winter storms, when he has eaten nothing for many days, the Wendigo...
Help me By Finn

Fanfiction

12.5K 609 8
Climbing class (be ready for cute HAPPY gay trash). Recovering!Josh. Wendigo!josh. Chris is sure that Josh is still alive and he is willing to go bac...