A Bronx Girl Made For The City

By TooOddToBeCool

~Completed~ *being edited* Im jamie Reagans daughter learn my life, we go through my childhood to teen years... More

cast
introduction
going home
Undercover
mom?
finding hope
best friends
party's huh
uh oh she's all grown up
New York Baby
Really Jay
business
past
not all fun and games
the favor
Nicki
little brother
shit
days off, crazy
kids?
I have to go
old friend
Jealous boys?
not a Boston boy
forgotten memories
SRU
do it for the kids
Forgive and forget.
slip and slide?
french dinner sucks
Ok well not ok
not enough attention paid
no way am I a housewife
back in the hospital
Jealous over Conner?
a bit broken
Blood rush
Oh Damn
with a fork?
can he compare
Jay wins. I think
I feel something
Think about me
not a happy story
Home
problems solved
Always me
Truth or lie
birthday wishes
suprise
surprise part 2
Disagreement
don't
petty brawls
end or is it

Murder of their son

1.5K 28 0
By TooOddToBeCool

"you ok" Jay asked. "How can anyone be ok seeing that" I say. We get back to the crime scene ans I pull the mother and father in. "Did you do that" I ask. "Did you murder your son" voight says and the dad smiles. "Wipe that stupid smile off your face" Jay says getting close to his face.

"I didn't do anything, I smile because you assumed we would do that to our child" The man says. "Look if you did this to your son I promise you won't be free long" I tell him, then a little boy walks out his room.

"Daddy did it" He says. "I forgot we had 2" The dad muttered. We shoved him against the wall and cuffed him. I picked up the boy and we all drove to the station. I put the kid in the interrogation room. "I'm Jordan, what's your name" I ask smiling. "My name is Christopher but mama calls me Chris" He smiles. "Well then you can call me Jade" I smile. "I brought you some things" I say pulling toy cars out. He starts playing with them. "What happened to your brother" I ask. "Nathan and I were playing" He says. Then he stiffs up. "When I was a kid, I saw my friend get hurt by bad people" I say. "Did he die like Nathan" He asked. "Yeah he did, but only his sister was there and she was too scared to say the truth, so the bad guys got away" I explain. "Daddy did it, mom was sleeping, he grabbed Nathan by the hair and he kept hitting him, I screamed and mama tried to get daddy but he hurt her so she ran" He says. "You did a good job" I smile. "Here" he says. "Keep them" I say. "What about your son" He asks. "I don't have kids" I chuckled. I walked out and we put the man away. "You could have said something" I said to Alix. "I was scared" She says. "What's more important fear or your kids" I rolled my eyes. "Do you have kids" she asks. "I don't have the pleasure" I say. "Exactly so don't judge me" She says. "Whatever" I roll my eyes. I walk away and sit at my desk. Then I see Rebekah. "Where's Reginald" She asks. "Places" I answer. "Look Jad.. I mean Jordan I want you to have dinner with me and my husband" She says. "For what" I ask. "For me" she says. "I don't care about you enough" I say. "Please" She says. "Time and place" I say sighing. "Everest at 8" she says. "Fine" I nod. "Thank you" she says. Then Jay walks over and sits on my desk. "Rebekah this is my boyfriend Jay, Jay this is Rebekah" I say. "I'm her mother" Rebekah says. "No Eddie is my mother" I say back. "Anyways you both are invited to dinner with me and my husband" She says leaving. "Are we going" Jay asked. "Yeah" I nod. He kisses my head. Jay say at his desk, doing whatever. I was on my phone and wrapper was throw on my desk. "Antonio if you keep throwing stuff so on my desk I will kick you" I say. I heard him laughing. "Jay what would you do if she jumped over that table to shoot you" Ruzek asked laughing. "I'd tackle her.......Gently" He says. I start laughing. I check the time and see it's 7. "Time for me to head out" I say grabbing my stuff. Jay and I leave, he drives us both home. I go to my apartment. "Reggie you can stay the night if you want" I say. "Thanks" He smiles. I start getting ready, I shower then do my hair, makeup and get dressed.

(Her outfit)

I finish up, "Jay's here" Reggie says. "Let him in" I say walking out and I never seen Jay's Jaw so far down. "Shut up" I say. "I'll wait outside its too hot in here" Jay laughs leaving. I walk out and see Jay walking around.

"I can't tell if you look better in uniform or in your suit" I tell him causing him to smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 560 44
***PLEASE NOTE: I have 8 One Chicago books! Please check them all out!*** Book #1: New York, Chicago Book #2: To Be Loved "You can't just come here...
119K 1.8K 50
This is just me writing a bunch of one shots that are either of my own or have been requested. All of these were originally from tumblr. These are al...
12.8K 363 38
They once promised to always have each other's back but destiny does not always go as planned. Now almost four years later, each one living their lif...
209K 4.6K 26
❛ 𝗜 𝗗𝗜𝗗𝗡'𝗧 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗨𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗟 𝗜 𝗠𝗘𝗧 𝗛𝗜𝗠 . . . ❜ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛, 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿 ...