Jealous boys?

"that's amazing" he smiles.

"Oh sorry this is my partner Amanda Rollins" he smiles pointing to the girl who walked up to us.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Jade Reagan" I shake her hand.

"It's a pleasure" she smiles. Then my phone rings.

"I have to take this" I say excusing myself. I answer it.

Me:
Hello Jay

Jay:
Where are you

Me:
Benson's

Jay:
You need to rest

Me:
I'm fine

Jay:
Fine but I'm sticking with you the whole time

Me:
I'd like to hope so, you are my partner

Jay:
Whatever smartass

Me:
Bye

I hang up. I walk back over to carisi and my whole team walks in. Jay stands beside me and rests an arm around my shoulders.

"This is my partner Jay, Jay this is Dominick" I introduced. Jay gave carisi a semi dirty look, he shakes his hand and smiled.

"This is my Sargent Hank, that's Erin, Alvin, Kevin, Adam and Antonio" I say. We walked all the way upstairs to meet with Olivia. I sit on a Desk and wait while Olivia and voight have a chat. Jay comes and sits next to me.

"How do you know him?" Jay asks.

"We've been best friends since freshman year of high school" I answer.

"Why, you jealous?" I ask.

"Nope, not at all" he smiles.

"Umhm" I hum.

"Hey Halstead come with me to get something from my car" Ruzek says. Jay and Ruzek leave. Voight and Benson come out.

"Reagan get Ruzek and Halstead" voight says. I go outside and go the car. I grab my phone and take a picture. Unfortunately Jay saw me.

 Unfortunately Jay saw me

"Really" I ask laughing.

"Give me that" I say taking Ruzeks burger and bitting it. I hand it back right after.

"Delete that picture" Jay says.

"No way" I laugh.

"Anyways voight wants us" I say. They max their burgers and we go upstairs. We here the details about a bomber, the bomber uses booby traps. I walk up closer to the board and here a click when I step. I stay still and look down.

"Uh boss" I say nervous.

"We need a list of all the people who were there" voight says to Olivia.

"Boss!" I raise my voice and everyone looks at me.

"Everyone needs to leave now" I state as calmly as possible.

"Why?" he asks.

"Pressure plate under my foot" I answer.

"We need to evacuate the building, Jade don't move" Voight says.

"We all need to go now" Olivia says as they tell everyone to leave.

"I'm staying" Jay says.

"No Jay" Lindsay says.

"I'm not leaving her" Jay says.

"Jay no!" she raises her voice.

"I won't leave her!" he yells causing my eyes to go wide. He would really stay back for me? Everyone except Jay, Lindsay and voight left.

"Guys just go" I say.

"I'm not leaving you alone" Jay says sitting.

"Go" he looks at Voight and Lindsay. They both left with hesitation.

"I guess this is the best time to tell you I love you" He says making my heart flutter.

"You love me?" I ask.

"Yeah, I do" He nodded.

"If you love me, you would have gave me your burger" I chuckled nervously. He chuckles.

"If we make it alive, I will buy you every burger you want, plus you still owe me that date" He smiles. The bomb unit comes in.

"You a Reagan?" the bomb defuser asks getting his stuff out.

"Yeah" I smile.

"Thanks for your service, we're gonna get you home alive" he smiles. He tries to lift my foot but it clinks again.

"Don't move" he says. He cuts under the panel and cuts some wire.

"Jump off fast" he instructs. Jay stands and puts his arms out for me to jump off it. I get ready and leap into Jay's arms bridal style.

"We're good" the bomb defuser smiles.

"Thank God" I say. I look at Jay and he's smiling. I put my hand on his neck and pull him down so our lips connected. He smiled into the kiss. We break apart and he puts me down gently.

"I pick the place for a date since we're in my hometown" I smile as we leave the building.