the favor

"Jade you can't do that" Nicki says coming down.

"She murdered her family Nicki and this is the way we do things in the intelligence unit" I say.

"What? By being a bad cop?" Nicki said. I cuffed Sierra around a pole and brought my cousin upstairs.

"It's the way we do things" I say.

"We weren't raised the way" Nicki said.

"Oh well it's the way I do things, and I'm not a dirty cop, I get the truth, you are working for me right now, so don't you dare judge me" I nearly yell.

"Grow up, your heads are in the clouds. I'm sorry ok, I didn't mean to judge you, but we were raised to do the right thing" she says.

"Look Nicki I'm sorry I'm a bitch but, this is what I do alright I get the truth" I say.

"Now go get her while I find my partner" I say to her. I hold my gun up and look for Jay.

"Jay!" I yell out for him then he scared me so I shot.

"Oh damn I'm so sorry Jay" I apologise.

"You shot me" he laughed.

"It was your vest but yes I did and I'm so sorry" I say apologizing again.

"It's ok but now you owe me" he smiles big and wide. Then I heard Nicki scream.

"Nicki!" I run down the basement stairs so fast I miss a few and slide down.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"She scared me" she says.

"Ok" I nod not knowing what to say. I grab the girl and uncuff her from the pole. I passed her to Nicki.

"What was the gunshot?" she asked.

"I shot Jay" I answer.

"What?" Nicki asks quickly.

"It was an accident" I say. We put her in the back of the car with Nicki. Then Nicki's phone rings.

"It's uncle Danny" she says and puts it on speaker.

"Nicki we're working" I say.

"We've got time" she says.

"Hey uncle Danny" she says.

"Hey girls" he says.

"Hey" I smile. Looking out for Sierra's boyfriend. Then I see him running.

"Jay stop!" I yell and point to her boyfriend running we all 3 get out.

"Nicki stay in the car with her" I say as Jay Chase's him.

"Nicki listen to me! Stay in the car!" I yell and chase after Jay. Jay tackled him and cuffed him, we get back to the car and Nicki and the girl are gone.

"Nicki!" I yell for her and she comes over.

"I told you to stay in the car! Now we have a killer loose!" I yell.

"She went that way" she says sadly. I grabbed her phone and ran after Sierra.

"Uncle Danny, fastest way to get in their head" I ask.

"Shortcuts" he says. I see her and jump on her she hits me against the tree and cuffed me, I used the cuffs to latch on the tree and lifted myself kicking her down. Then another guy came out and hung me higher on the tree so I can't reach the floor. I lifted myself to my side and grabbed my gun, I aimed with my hands above the tree and shot them both in the leg. Jay came running.

"Jade!" he yelled.

"Help!" I yell down and he laughs cuffing them.

"What'd you do, Spiderman climb the tree?" he laughed. He climbed up and pushed me off making me fall on the floor.

"Ow" I say and Jay laughed uncuffing me, we each grabbed a culprit and shoved them in the back seat.

"Nicki sit in the front with me" I say.

"You sit on my lap" she says.

"I'm not sitting on your lap" I groan, I ended up sitting on her lap.

"We don't ever talk about this" I say looking out the window and I heard a picture noise.

"Jay I will crash this car if you don't delete that picture" I threatened him. Sierra was laughing.

"Shut up Sierra because your going away for life" I say back at her. We get to our lot and everyone was waiting so they saw me sit on Niki's lap.

"Shut up" I say.