Ok well not ok

I get changed and meet Jay in the hallway, I open the door quietly and see him and Erin kissing. I close the door, go in my apartment and grab my car keys. "Asshole" I say locking my apartment and going to my car. I stop at cake shop and buy myself a vanilla cake and a chocolate cake for Trudy.

I get in my car and drive to the station,when I get there I give Trudy the cake

I get in my car and drive to the station,when I get there I give Trudy the cake. "What's wrong, no one gets cake unless their sad" She says. "I'm fine" I say softly and walking upstairs. I go to my desk and sit. "Hey I thought we were riding together" Jay smiles. "Do your work Halstead" I say annoyed. "What's wrong" He asked confused. I go to Antonio's desk and sit on a chair. "Hey" He smiles. I open the cake and give him a fork. Then Ruzek walks over with a fork. We all 3 start eating the cake. "I'm going to drown my anger in this cake before I drown someone" I say. "What happened" Ruzek asked. "Jay's a douchebag and everything is staying buisness" I say. Then voight came out. "Alright all of you we have a homicide at 5311 N Lakewood" He says. We all grab our stuff and suit up, we head to our cars. Erin road with us. "She sat in front. "Jade what's wrong" Jay asked. "Nothing I'm happy for you guys" I smile. "What, no Jade it wasn't what it looked like" He says. "No I get it, you and Erin are a cute couple so have fun but keep me out of it" I smile. We get to the address and get out the car, Jay grabs my arm before I could walk away. "Erin came and barged in and kissed me, I tried pushing her off" He says. His eyes looked sincere. "I don't know" I say. "You know me" He says. "Alright, I believe you" I say. "Are you just saying that" He asks. "Maybe" I answer than he tickles me. "Ok, ok I mean it" I laugh and he stops. We go in the building and look around. Then I see a man running over. Jay and I walked out to look around and then Erin came over. Erin and Jay were talking while I looked around. I turned the corner of the alley and instantly fell to the floor from a shotgun bullet going through my vest. "JADE" Erin and Jay ran over. The whole team ran out. "WE NEED A BUS" Ruzek yelled as they all put pressure on my wound. I pull myself up. "Jade don't move" They all try and stop me. I grab my gun and try and run after the shooter. I see him and shoot then everything turns black.

Jay's POV
We got Jade to the hospital and it wasn't looking good. It was my fault I should have done my job instead of focusing on Erin. I sit in a hospital room on the floor and break down.

 I sit in a hospital room on the floor and break down

Will sits next to me and Pat's my back. "DOCTOR SHE'S IN SHOCK, SHES HALLUCINATING" Natalie said. I see Connor running in, he looked like he had been crying, why is he crying for my girl

Jade's POV
I wake up in the hospital. I try and talk but it comes out as mumbles. I think I was hallucinating. "Papa" the words finally come out. "Dad, where am I" I say and he says "the hospital Jordan". Then I see uncle Joe. "Your gonna be ok Jordan" He says. I start screaming. I feel a pinch in my arm and then I see Jay holding me down. "I saw uncle Joe" I say scared. "It's ok" He says caressing my cheek. "No, no I'm hallucinating again your not here, Jay's not here, He's not here" I say and he kisses me. "I'm here, your not hallucinating" He says. I see his eyes were red and puffy. I look and see a smiling redhead. "Jade this is my" I cut Jay off. "Brother" I smile. "How'd you know" the brother asked. "Same nose, stubble and Face" I smile. "I'm will" He says. "Jordan or Jade" I smile. "I'll leave you guys" Will says walking out of the room.