You ride. I ride.

By Nickiorna

This novel tries to put into words how the relationship of Letty and Dom might have begun, how it develops an... More

1. That red dress
2. Fight
3. In the shower
4. Crash
5. Let's go upstairs
6. What a woman
7. Dreaming
8. Whore
9. I'm sorry
10. Vince
11. Bro Code
12. 18:05
13. Tragic Death
14. Raw
15. He's all I ever see
16. Prison visit
17. Owen
19. Tran
20. Who's this guy?
21. No Role Modelz
22. Wish it were you
23. 21st of April
24. Drunk
25. Pizza?
26. I'm done
27.Smut (Be warned)
28. Apology
29. In love
30.Close
30. Tran again
32. Girlfriend
33. Advice
34. Caught
35. Interrogation
36. Poli
37. Big news
38. Tell him
39. Blessing
40. Here
41. Daddy
42. Return
43. Survive
44. Daughter
45. Listen to me
46. In my head
47. Talk to me
48. Disneyland

18. Home

1.2K 21 3
By Nickiorna

<Letty's POV> 

"So? Everything good guys?" Owen smiled at everyone. We all nodded. Owen had accepted the apology very quickly and had put us back on the team. 

He was even sitting at the table eating with all of us. 

"Letty, what's been going on with you?" Mia asked worried as she notices my mental absence. 

"The letter from my uncle just arrived. He invited me to visit him at the base in Texas." 

"Really, Letty? That's great!" Vince hugged me. 

"When are you going?" Mia asked. 

"In a month." 

The boys stayed outside while Mia and I began cleaning up in the kitchen. It was the first time I rambled in months. I told her about the call. Stories about my uncle and his garage. About how he and my father used to joke around in the garden. How he and his wife would always bicker about the TV channel. For an entire week, I was going to be able to see him. 

---------------

"It's Dom, do you wanna talk to him?" Mia asked me pointing to the phone. 

I really wanted to hear his voice and tell him all about my uncle's letter but I was already late for my flight, which was leaving in an hour. I shook my head.

"I have to go," I said, my heart aching for his voice at the same time. 

"She's in a hurry right now, Dom," Mia said to him as I left the house. 

-----------------------

< A week later >

"Why are you grinning like that Mia?" The younger Torreto was staring at me intensely, a grin plastered to her face. "You're starting to freak me out." 

"I just think you're really gonna like this." 

"Like what?" 

A tall, muscular, bald guy emerged from the backyard. His stern facial expression grew softer when our eyes connected. Although his physical appearance had changed a lot -damn did he look fine- the softness in his eyes still shined through sometimes. 

We both continued to stare at each other, unable to speak or move. 

"At a loss of words, Ortiz?" He began teasing me. 

"Ah, and I was afraid prison would change you." 

"Why would you change perfection?" 

I laughed. Still the cocky asshole. Of course. Mia left silently, still grinning. We both dropped our tough acts when we were alone. He stepped towards me tucking a strand of hair behind my ear, before pulling me in for a hug. For what felt like hours we stood there, my head buried in the crook of his neck, his chin resting on my head. 

"Now it feels like home," he whispered. 

"You growing soft, Torreto?" 

He just smiled at my response. It was weird how normal this felt, us being reunited again. Almost as if he never left. 

-----------------------

"What are you doing, Toretto?" I asked suspiciously as he continued to stare at me. 

"You look gorgeous," he says. I smile on the inside but remain a poker face. I wasn't sure how much I could trust him. 

"I mean it," he continues. 

"The only reason you're saying that is because both my boobs and my ass got bigger while you were away." 

"That ain't the only reason," he grins devilishly. I gasp as he steps closer, his body pressed against mine. God, he was sexy. 

"You getting real rusty with those pick-up lines." 

"Who says I'm not playing for keeps?" He pressed his lips against mine. For a second I melted against his lips. He tasted so amazing. I wanted to pull away to ask him if he was serious. If we were something serious. But I couldn't. 

Instead, I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling us closer together. 

"Guys, not in here," Vince says disgustedly. 

"Come on Vince, you have seen us make out before," Dom replied. I punched him in his ribs playfully, trying to straighten my hair out.

"That wasn't making out. That was a prelude to sex." 

"Okay, so I'm going to go now," I exited the room. 

----------------------

"Hey beautiful, wanna dance?" A tall, tanned guy said to me, a cocky grin playing on his lips. One could tell that he knew he was handsome. I think he was the quarterback of our school, Carter something. 

"You really think that a lame line like that would work on me?" 

"At least I'm trying." 

"And now you're leaving," Dom's voice appeared behind me. I raise my eyebrows at his remark. 

"I could have taken care of him by myself." 

"But where would be the fun in that?" 

Dom pulls me upstairs, away from the noise. He kissed my neck, gently drawing circles on my hand. 

"What are you doing?" I asked Dom. 

"Isn't it obvious?" He grins. I nudge him in the side as he pushes me onto the bed. 

-----------

After hours of begging Dom had still insisted on me going to school, which is why I blame him for my current misery. Sam was luckily running late, so that I didn't have to listen to her Dom obsession. 

"Sorry, I'm late," her high pitched voice emerged from the door. I rolled my eyes. 

"Letty, I haven't seen you in a week. I have so much to tell you. You know how I say that Dom is so hot right? He got out of prison and believe me he got even hotter."

Oh, I know, I thought. 

"And he's so good in bed." 

I know that too, I thought. It took me several seconds to process what she had just said. She slept with Dom. He comes back from prison and the first thing he does is sleep with my annoying enemy?! 

I couldn't believe him. 

-----------------

I thought that the drive home would calm me down, but seeing him sit in the chair, oblivious to what was going on, I got worked up again. All I could picture was Sam and him together.

Dom's smile turned into a frown when he saw my facial expression. 

"What's wrong Letty?" He asked so sincerely. He truly was an asshole. I walked past him without acknowledging his presence, which I should have known, he would not accept. He reached out for my wrist pulling me back. 

"Let go of me," I whispered angrily, and yet loud enough to pull the attention of Vince and Mia towards us.

"What's going on Letty?" 

"Ain't any of your business." 

"I'm gonna pretend you didn't say that. Why don't you just tell me?"

"I told you to back off," I yelled louder. 

"Then stop being such a bitch-" 

He didn't even finish before I was already on top of him punching him in the face repeatedly. I couldn't really comprehend what was happening until Vince pulled me off of him and pushed me upstairs. 

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I heard Dom yell after me. Vince held me in his arms for a few moments. Either for comfort or for Dom's safety. 

"What's going on, Letty?" 

"I don't want to talk about it." 

He left without another word, knowing that there was nothing you could do once I had made up my mind. I guess that was something Dom and I had in common. We could both be stubborn. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 727 19
Second Book to I'm the Girl He Never Noticed!
295K 7.6K 42
What happens when an infamous couple finds a quiet girl who races with a fire in her heart? She becomes everything that she wanted to be. Letty Orti...
28.3K 555 22
Nat, Dom and Letty are on the run from the cops, since Brian had been undercover the whole time. Arriving in Mexico, they pull a few jobs then Dom le...
1.4K 42 12
"Brian, the car is a two seater"