11. Bro Code

<Dom's POV> 

"I have had it. What's going on?" My father gritted through his teeth. He had just come home from his racing trip in Europe and was currently seated next to me at the dining table. We all sat there in silence chewing on the pizza. 

"Dom!" He yelled in anger. I shrugged my shoulders. 

"Okay, if this is what you want. Everyone hand over your keys." 

"No!" Vince, Leon, Tej and I yelled simultaneously. 

"Then tell me what's going on." 

Letty and Mia weren't there today, so I decided to speak up: "Vince broke the code."

"I didn't do shit!" 

"Hell yeah, you knew Letty was out of bounds!" 

"You told me I could have her!" I clenched my fists as he confirmed my assumption. He wanted Letty. He wanted to hook up with her. I stood up, ready to punch his brains out when Tej held me back. 

"You're going to treat her like one of your skanks anyway. So why bother?" I yelled, somehow mad at the fact that he was going to treat her like shit. 

"I'd never treat Letty like you did. Letty's family!" 

Somehow, him admitting that Letty was special to him angered me more. I didn't want them to be in a relationship. 

"Stop acting like you're a saint."

"I'm being a good friend. So stop being such a puss," he yelled. Friend? Huh! He wanted her. He wanted to be with her. 

"We both know that you're more than friends. We both know you'll leave Letty the second a hot girl comes around." 

Vince lunged across the table, tackling me to the floor. My father pulled both of us apart, staring at us intently. He pointed at our rooms, signalizing that he had had enough for today. 

But I was just getting started.  

-----------------

Vince and Letty had spent a lot of time together the last few days, earning a lot of hateful glares from my way. It was clear that Vince and Letty hadn't slept together. Otherwise he wouldn't keep her around. As soon as the first hot girl came around the corner, he would leave her. 

And today? Today was the day I proved that fact. Gisele stepped over the doorsteps, looking around. 

"Nice place." 

"Thanks, but it will look better when the party has started. Come on, I'll introduce you to everyone." 

"Guys?" I asked into the round, seeing the annoyed looks from all of them. I must say, most of them had chosen Vince and Letty's side, still thinking that Vince really wanted what's best for her. 

"I want you to introduce you to Gisele. She'll be working in the shop for a few weeks," I saw all the guys eyeing her like candy. I knew this would work. 

"So, Gisele. This is Tej. Roman. Mia, my little sister. And Vince." She smiled at them, starting a conversation with Vince right away. I knew I could count on her. 

"She better not bring any more drama here, Dom. I tired of this shit!" Mia exclaimed loud enough for only us to hear. 

"You coming to the party tonight?" I heard Vince ask Gisele, who was putting her hand on his thigh. I laughed. This was going to be easier than I thought. 

"Who's the pretty lady?" Leon asked as he came down, Letty right behind him. Vince immediately got up, putting a few feet between him and Gisele. He was already proving guilty.