27.Smut (Be warned)

<Dom's POV>

She was done with me? What did she mean: done? Who was she to end things? Uhhh! I slammed the door shut, letting out my anger and simultaneously trying to piss off Letty who was sleeping two doors down.

Who was I kidding? She is probably with Owen again. That cocky bastard. I couldn't get out of my head how he was kissing her, how he got to touch her. Fuck. I want to smash something. 

I slammed my fist into the punching bag in the corner, imagining the British boyfriend of Letty's on the receiving end of my punches. I don't even know if it was Owen who pissed me off. I think it was actually Letty. 

Ugh, how I hated her. Her constant backlashing, her "I'm done", her-, her-. Her stupid fucking gorgeous face. Her toned slim legs going on for days. 

My dick twitched in my pants. Not now! I was trying to focus on what I hated about Letty, but my dick had other plans. 

When this happened I usually found some skank to suck me off, which is exactly what I was going to do today too. I texted some random girl on from my contacts, not even bothering to write in a full sentence. But it didn't matter anyway. 10 minutes later, the blonde's high heels were clicking against the hardwood floor of my bedroom. 

She was perfect, she looked like the complete opposite of Letty. I liked this girl, even enough to remember her name. Ashley. She didn't need foreplay, was straight to the point, and knew that she would only be a one night stand. Perfect for a quick fuck and then a rushed bye-bye. 

As always she didn't really talk to me. She had already seen my hardon, didn't ask questions as to why I was so aroused and fell straight down onto her knees. Sometimes, she would tease me a little, but today I wasn't having it. The image of Letty's body needed to be ripped out of my thoughts, so I did what everyone would do. I shoved my dick inside that blonde's mouth, who immediately gagged a little at me stretching out her jaw. 

She caught herself quickly though, now deepthroating me quickly, pumping whatever couldn't fit in her mouth. Ugh, I groaned a few times, as I began to start feeling pleasure spreading in my body. I was feeling good. The weed that I had smoked was starting to do its job, Ashley was doing good, I was finally enjoying this beautiful night. 

"My name is Ashley," she pulled me from my state of euphoria. 

"What?" I grumbled, pulling my dick out of her mouth. 

"You called me Letty," awkward silence followed that statement. Had I really said Letty while getting sucked off by another girl? 

"I don't mind though," she started licking my shaft again, but I wasn't in the mood anymore. 

"You should leave," I yanked my boxers back up as she left my room. 

Fuck. Letty was ruining everything. I took a gulp from my corona, slamming the empty bottle in the trash can. 

I had to clear my head. So I stepped into the ice-cold water of my shower, the water dripping down my body. For a few seconds, the freezing cold distracted me from my rage. 

Then I felt my blood pumping again. She was done with me? How dare she? When she was the one who slept with me even though she had a boyfriend. But maybe this was a good thing, maybe I was so mad that it would let me move on and just forget about her. 

Unfortunately, my cock had other plans. 

My dick was uncomfortably twitching against my abs and for a second, I lost control and did what I promised myself I would do again. I gave it a tug, imagining that it was Letty stroking me. 

Nothing shy about it, she would start rubbing my dick with her dainty hands, teasing me so mercilessly that it was on the brink of torture. But I wouldn't stop her, knowing that the release would be worth the wait. She would start pumping my cock slowly, giving it a few tugs, spreading the precum over the tip, even licking it a few times. 

I was pumping my cock harder now, fully embracing my fantasy of Letty and me. Just once, since I rarely indulged in this sin. 

And just when she thinks that she has me wrapped around her finger, I would hoist her up on a table, surprising her with my sudden dominance. With me and Letty, it was always a fight about control and power. I would rip the fabric of her panties, earning a moan and would teasingly run my tip against her wet folds. And she would be begging with soft whimpers against my ear for me to finally fuck her into oblivion. 

And when her last shred of self-control was overtaken by the wave of lust, she would whisper into my ear: "Please, fuck me, Dom." 

And oh my god, the way her pussy feels around me, it was almost scary how detailed I remember the feeling of being inside her. Her muscles tightening around me, her feet digging into my bare ass, her nails scratching my skin. After a few thrusts, we would come to a silent agreement on who had given in first, and both finally started to let our guard down. She'd be moaning with every thrust inside her, I'd be panting her name almost inaudibly, but I knew that she knew what I was saying. 

I was pumping my cock so hard now, my left hand pressing against the shower tiles while the water ran down my sweating, shivering body. And all I had to do was Letty's orgasm, her head tilting back while she clenched around my dick, her mouth slightly opened, looking so fulfilled, and I exploded in my hand, coming for so long with such volume that I was afraid that I might have just broken my dick.