4. Crash

Dom's POV 

Everyone started heading back inside to watch a movie when I noticed Letty standing in front of the Dodge Charger all alone. This was my chance to seal the deal. I hugged her from behind, my arms wrapping around her chest. A normal girl would have totally given in, turning around kissing me passionately. Letty, on the other hand, elbowed me in the stomach, causing me to sink to the ground. 

"If you wanted it rough, all you had to do was ask!" I mutter in pain. "Why are you being so difficult anyway? It's not like you're dating anyone." I jumped right back up, staring into her eyes. She didn't answer. 

"You lost the ability to speak now?" I teased. Seeing this as an opportunity I pushed her against the wooden wall, our bodies pressed together. "I know you feel it too. I know you want it. So stop trying to resist." 

"Look, Dom." She gently pushed me off of her and raised my chin with her fingers, causing our eyes to meet. "We both know that there seems to be some kind of heat between us. I mean I get it. You're hot." She said bluntly, causing me to grin. "Sooner or later, I'll give in. Don't worry we're going to hook up. It's inevitable."

"So, you're saying that if I just continue to exist for a while, I'll get to do this?" I grabbed her by the waist pulling her closer to me. Our bodies were touching, my hand touching her bare skin underneath her t-shirt. My breathing had become totally uneven, the blood pumping through my veins, my heart beating as if I were racing.

"Maybe you'll get to do even more," she whispered seductively into my ear causing me to close my eyes.

As if I weren't already fascinated and surprised enough, she got on her toes and kissed me. Her soft lips meeting mine, the taste of Corona intoxicating my brain. Before I could slip my tongue into her mouth she pulled away, leaving me speechless.

--------------------------

"Dom! You can't tell me what to do! You said once I turned fifteen I could go. Everyone is going tonight. Letty's going too!" My sister yelled in frustration trying to convince me. 

"And do you remember what happened to Letty the first time she went there?" 

<flashback> 

I gripped the steering wheel, pulling it in the other direction with all my energy, but it was too late. I closed my eyes out of instinct when the car flipped over, the windows busting in, the glass cutting into my arm. The car came to a stop, the deafening high pitch noise in my ear, torturing my mind. Somehow through all the pain, I managed to loosen my seatbelt and get out of the car. 

"Is she alright?" I heard the crowd yell in the distance. What was going on? I stood up and walked over to the huddled mass, catching a glimpse of a tiny figure crouched up in Vince's arms. Letty? I pushed through the crowd, the guilt screaming in my head. She had been so excited about her first street race this morning. 

"I'm fine." She stated as she stood up, revealing her hand, which was completely covered in blood. 

"Oh my god, Letty. I'm so sorry." I apologized. She didn't look at me. She pushed through the crowd towards Vince's car and got in. 

"She's one tough bitch," I heard a guy yell behind me. She was seriously injured. How could someone insult her now? I turned around a punched the guy in his face, hearing the cracking sound of his nose beneath my knuckles. He got what he deserved. 

<flashback ends> 

"Of course, I remember. Cause I was the one stitching up the wounds you caused!" Mia pointed her finger at me. How could she not get this? Races where dangerous. While Letty could cope with danger, Mia couldn't. I wanted the best for her. I had to keep her safe. Even if it meant playing the protective older brother. 

"Mia, I said you're not going. End of discussion!" I yelled in anger as she stormed off into the house.  There was no way she was going to the races with me. It was way too dangerous. 

"Don't you think she's entitled to a bit of happiness, Dom?" Letty asked. 

"Of course she's entitled to happiness," I yelled, my anger getting the better of me. "I have to make sure she keeps moving forward! She doesn't belong here!" I motioned to the garage, pointing out the fact that Mia wasn't made for this lifestyle. "Why do you care anyway?" I asked, switching to an offensive tacktic instead of defence. 

"All I'm saying is that she's old enough to make her own decisions. You don't always have to be such a tough guy." She was leaning against my body, almost pushing me against the Corvette I was fixing. She roughly ripped open my jumpsuit, revealing my bare chest and stomach. At the sight of my naked upper body, she smiled, simultaneously tilting her head to the side. I assumed that she was playing with me like she had been doing the last few weeks, so I didn't touch her. Her hands were grazing over my chest tingling softly on my skin. I suppressed a moan as she stepped even closer her lips almost touching my ear. 

"How bad do you want to touch me right now?" She whispered. 

I clenched my fists together knowing that this was a game. A game that I was usually the master in. She stepped away.

"This ain't your first ride, is it?" I asked loudly as she was about to leave me all flustered. 

"I'm not all talent," she replied laughing. I couldn't believe that whilst I was heavily panting, she still had the energy to remain cool and tease me. 

"You're 16, Letty. 16!" My last hopeless try to win this argument. 

"I learned from the best, manwhore!"