5. Let's go upstairs

Letty's POV

The sun was burning down, making it impossible to think clearly. I closed my eyes, trying to regain some energy as I heard footsteps coming closer. I knew that it could only be Dom. Without a word he grabbed his tools and went to the back, looking at the damaged car. Rolling out from beneath the Plymouth, I noticed Dom's eyes fixating on my legs.

"Didn't catch a good enough view last time?" I teased. Instead of grinning back and joining our game, he threw his wrench aside and came towards me. He pushed me against the wall our faces almost touching. We just kept staring at each other, not speaking, not moving. Just as I thought he would kiss me, he turned around and asked angrily: "What's wrong with the Plymouth?" I was so surprised by his sudden switch in tactics that I was unable to speak.

Without waiting for my response he took off his t-shirt revealing his defined muscles. He smirked as he noticed my sharp inhale and turned around. Oh, that's what this is? If he wanted to play I'll show him how it's done.

I stretched beside him, my t-shirt inching up, revealing the fact that I wasn't wearing a bra. A slightly audible grunt escaped his throat, proving that I had the upper hand.

"What was your question again?" I asked innocently, smirking satisfied as he couldn't remember. He turned back to my car and started working on the carburator, making sure to show off all his muscles. I suppressed the moan, which almost escaped my lips and went over to the water hose. I turned on the water, starting to spray the car with it. Dom's eyes didn't once leave the car until I splashed some water on him.

"Oops," I said innocently, making sure to bend down. He closed his eyes in lust, suppressing every urge I was experiencing too. I stepped closer to him, not able to take my eyes off the water trickling down his chest. All of a sudden he grabbed me roughly by the waist pulling us closer together. His eyes filled with lust, his heart beating so loud it was audible, his breath against my cheek. Don't give in, I thought to myself, hindering myself from making the first move. We both knew that this was about who gave in first.

My hands touched his chest, gently stroking over his muscles, causing goosebumps. I felt his hardness pressing into my stomach, causing me to moan.

I think that's what broke him.

Our lips met, my hands immediately wrapping around his neck. His hands found my waist, pulling us even closer together. Just as he grabbed my ass, lifting me up onto the hood of the Plymouth, his tongue slipped into my mouth. We were both fighting for dominance, our bodies moving in sync. He pulled on my hair roughly as I wrapped my legs around his waist, earning a grunt from him. I had always known that he liked it rough.

He pushed me down onto the Plymouth, my back meeting the wet surface. I pulled him on top of me, his weight pressing onto me.

"Are you sure?" He asked huskily. "You shouldn't start what you can't finish."

"Let's go upstairs," I reply, pushing him off of me against the wall. He groans in pain but attacks my lips again. We somehow manage to stumble to the backdoor of 1327, his hands tangled in my hair, my legs wrapped around his waist. Our lips never part as he carries me upstairs into his room. He slams the door shut with his foot, groaning as I found his sweet spot. His fingers are digging into my outer thighs, leaving marks. For a second we part, allowing him to rip off my t-shirt. He smiles at the sight of my naked upper body, his tongue immediately meeting my bare skin. I moan as he starts sucking on my nipples, leaving hickeys on my breasts. His hands were nowhere and everywhere at the same time, caressing my skin. By the look in his eyes, I could tell he was enjoying this, but I knew what he would enjoy even more. I flipped us around so I was lying on top, earning a grunt from him.

He wasn't used to girls dominating him. But his ego really needs to be put in place. I licked down his perfectly sculpted abs all the way down to his belt buckle.

"Ahhh," Dom moaned loudly. Luckily, we were all alone in this house, allowing us to be as loud as we wanted to. I pulled down his pants, smirking at his hard. He pulled me onto his lap, growing needier by the second. I rubbed myself against him, his hands shoving down my jeans, revealing my red lacy underwear. He groaned at the sight of my lingerie and grabbed my ass. For a split second, I tilted my head back in pleasure, losing control. Noticing my moment of weakness he spun us around. He plants kiss down to my panties, pulling them off with his teeth. I giggle for a second, but immediately shut up once he pulled down his boxers. I had to admit. His size was pretty impressive. He grins as he notices my stare.  He reaches for a condom stashed in his jeans pocket and slips it on.

He turns back around, surprised as I push him against his closet. He smiles between kisses as he realises that I ain't like other girls.

"You sure?" He asks as if I'd ever given him a reason to doubt. I jump onto him, wrapping my legs around his torso. "Does this answer your question, Papi?" I ask, my lips attacking his sweet spot. Without warning he pushes into me, earning a grunt. I can feel my walls stretch at his size but restrain myself from screaming. He waits until I adjust to him, gently sucking on my neck. Ashe feels me squirming under his touch, he turns us around so that it's my back against the wall and starts moving inside me. He picks up the pace thrusting into me faster with each time, his eyes never leaving mine.

I had no idea I could feel like this. That sounds so cliché, even as I'm thinking it. But his hands, his mouth, the way he touches me - It's like I had lost the capability to breathe. 

And right now, the only thing I'm focused on is the way he's moving his hands against me, touching me in just the right places that I'm afraid I might wake up the entire neighbourhood. As if he can sense this, he covers my mouth with his, stifling my moans as I crush myself against him. My legs begin to shake, my arms, my whole body, as the greatest sensation I've ever felt alms through me.

I moan against his lips. As weak as I am in this moment, I find the strength to continue moving until I'm the one having to stifle his sounds. His mouth is incredible. He tastes like an adventure.

When we're both no longer shaking, and I'm still wrapped around his waist, he leans forward and feathers his lips across my shoulder. We both collapse onto the bed, his arms wrapped around me, my head on his bare chest, our legs tangled between the bedsheets.