You ride. I ride.

By Nickiorna

This novel tries to put into words how the relationship of Letty and Dom might have begun, how it develops an... More

1. That red dress
2. Fight
3. In the shower
4. Crash
5. Let's go upstairs
6. What a woman
7. Dreaming
8. Whore
9. I'm sorry
10. Vince
11. Bro Code
12. 18:05
13. Tragic Death
14. Raw
15. He's all I ever see
16. Prison visit
18. Home
19. Tran
20. Who's this guy?
21. No Role Modelz
22. Wish it were you
23. 21st of April
24. Drunk
25. Pizza?
26. I'm done
27.Smut (Be warned)
28. Apology
29. In love
30.Close
30. Tran again
32. Girlfriend
33. Advice
34. Caught
35. Interrogation
36. Poli
37. Big news
38. Tell him
39. Blessing
40. Here
41. Daddy
42. Return
43. Survive
44. Daughter
45. Listen to me
46. In my head
47. Talk to me
48. Disneyland

17. Owen

1.3K 22 4
By Nickiorna

<Letty's POV> 

"He's so dreamy," she whispered in my ear, giggling. I sighed. He really was good looking, I had to admit.

"Why don't you ask him out?" I ask her, annoyed. She gasps. 

A slap in my arm awakens me from my pissed, subconscious state of mind. "No! I've got Brian remember?" 

"Yeah, isn't like your 6 month anniversary coming up soon?" I grumble, trying to distract her. 

"It's next week! To be honest, I'm glad that Dom wasn't there to ruin it for me, he would have never allowed me to date someone." 

I laugh. He would have ripped off Brian's head by now. Dom had been in Lompoc for eight months now. Mia and I had both turned sixteen. Jesse, Leon, Vince and I had officially joined Owen's crew and Mia still had no clue. 

"Owen is so hot," she whispers again as she catches him waving at me. I roll my eyes. 

"No, I've heard enough from Sam who is constantly daydreaming about Dom, I really can't stand you doing the same thing too." 

"You sound jealous," she chuckles. 

"Shut up," I try to defend myself, but the boys as well as Mia had noticed things going on between me and Dom before he left. They also knew that I hadn't dated anyone since he left. 

"Tell me, if Dom like wasn't here, would you date Owen?" 

"He isn't here, I'm still not dating Owen." 

"Just answer the question." 

"I think he's too much of a softy to date," I try to satisfy her. 

A loud crash interrupts our conversation. The sound of bones cracking can be heard through the entire cafeteria. 

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" Everyone starts to yell. 

My eyes widen in disbelief as I see Owen knock a guy twice his size to the floor. Another guy, tries to grab him from behind but he quickly escapes his grasp and sends him to the floor with a roundhouse kick. 

"He's a softy, huh?" Mia asks me sarcastically. 

--------------------

"Letty!" Owen comes jogging up behind me. 

"Hey, Shaw," I address him with his surname. 

"I'm going to the underground races tonight, you wanna come?" 

"No, I don't really go ever since Dom's been locked up." 

He doesn't answer for a few seconds. "That Dom guy- is he like your boyfriend or something?" 

"No, Dom doesn't do girlfriends, I'm sure you heard," I laugh half-heartedly, trying to cover up the fact that there was something between Dom and me. 

"Okay, so do you wanna go on a date sometime, it'll be fun." 

Wow. I did not see that coming. A date. With Owen. Not  Dom. Uh-

"Uh- no," I blurt out not very subtly. 

"Don't worry Letty, I understand. You're into Dom but he's in Lompoc. So you're just kind of waiting for him. I get it." 

"It's not like that." 

"If you say so," he grins as if he knew I was lying and then walks away.

----------------------

"He what?!" Mia yells.

"Mia, psst. It's not a big deal." 

"It's a huge deal. Oh my God, what did you say?" 

"I said no." 

"Why?" she asks but doesn't wait for my answer. "Because of Dom? You love him, don't you? You've always had a thing for my brother!" 

"No, I just don't feel like dating anyone." 

"But it's Owen!" She yells too loud. 

"What's going on?" Vince asked suspiciously. 

"Owen asked Letty out!" Mia blurts out. I punch her in the arm. How could she? 

"What? Letty, you're too young to go out with-" 

I leave the room before Vinec could lecture me on how I couldn't date anyone except Dom because he still controlled me and Mia as if he were here. I was so sick and tired of it. 

----------------------

"Mia you stay with Brian at all times, you hear me?" Vince barked orders at her. She just rolled her eyes and got out of the car. Vince sighed annoyed. 

I have no idea how Vin could be that supportive of Brian and Mia when he had a crush on her ever since fourth grade. 

"And you, Letty. Stay with Leon and me, all right?" 

"Yes, Dad," I answer sarcastically. He smiled as we entered the party. Although he always played the overprotective brother, he knew I could take care of myself. 

"Letty!" Hector greeted me. 

"Hector, how you livin' man?" I ask. 

"We missed you at the races. Where is the queen of the streets?" 

I laugh. It felt weird being called Queen of streets.

"We got some other things to worry about but we'll be back soon don't worry." 

"When is Dom coming home?"

"A few months." 

"Tran crowned himself King of the Streets as soon as Dom left." 

I laugh. " Of course he did." 

I feel two arms sneaking around my waist. Who the hell was this guy? I punched him in the stomach, causing him to sink to the ground. 

"What the hell was that for?" Owen asks as he stands back up. 

"I'm sorry," I manage to say in between laughs. "You don't look so tough now," I joke. 

"Very funny." 

"What the hell are you doing?" Vince pushed Owen away from me. Ever since he heard about him asking me out, he acted like he was a threat. 

"Having fun? Isn't that what you do at a party?" 

I laughed at Owen's coolness. I admired that he didn't let the boys intimidate him. 

"I suggest you step away from Letty." 

"I suggest you stop talking to me like that otherwise you ain't gonna have a job for much longer." 

"I don't give a shit about my job. But what bothers me are some horny fucks hitting on Letty." 

With just a single punch Owen knocked Vince to the floor. Leon, Jesse and Brian immediately tackled Owen, who managed to dodge their fists surprisingly well. 

"Stop! Guys!" Mia was pleading but it was already too late. Vince was unconscious on the floor, Jesse was crouching on the ground, curled up. Leon had bruises on his cheeks and was hitting in on Owen's face, who was covered in blood. 

He still managed to get both Brian and Leon off of him. I stepped in between them. 

"Leon, Brian, stop!" I yelled. "You're embarrassing me!" 

"You should leave," a deep, firm voice said from upstairs. The room grew silent at his dominant voice, which was an effect only a few people had. 

Leon and Brian shot some hostile glances towards Owen but started lifting up Vince who looked pretty shooked up. 

"This isn't over," Leon threatened. 

"I'll see you on the horizon," Owen stated. 

------------------

"What the hell was that all about?" I ask as we arrive home. 

"I'm going upstairs," Vince mumbled. 

"No way! Sit down!" I yelled, forcing everyone to take me seriously. 

"What the hell is wrong with all of you? We were just talking!" 

"He wanted to fuck you!" Leon said. 

"So? Even if he did, who cares? It's not like I would have said yes, right?" 

"Sorry," Jesse apologized as the first one. 

"You guys, what are we going to do now?" I ask frustrated. There was no way that Owen would let us keep on doing heists with him. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 36 18
Part II: This story continues right after the last heist in F&TF 1 and will show how things were after they feld La. Dom on the run, Letty and Leon i...
295K 5.9K 27
[I originally wrote this on quotev. This will be an updated version, of it. Check it out on quotev, my account is im_just_fangirling] "I live my lif...
316K 5.5K 31
BOOK 1 Lorea Toretto is a little girl with a horrifying past. Her mother was murdered in front of her when she was only four and she has been abu...
13.3K 86 16
Prequel to The Fast and the Furious.