Kidnapped by One Direction?

By liams21inch

Harley's just a normal girl, but what happens when a gang called One Direction break into her house and kidna... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17.
chapter 19
chapter 20.

Chapter 18

1.2K 44 24
By liams21inch

There gone.

The boys cried for weeks on end.

They never knew that it was possible to feel so much heartbreak.

After Harley was announced dead the boys sobbed and sobbed, they couldn't believe she was gone. She was so young.

After the boys arrived home they all were upset and distressed. Niall rushed to the bathroom for a wee only to find his best mate floating dead in the tub.

Niall fell to the ground sobbing screaming for the other lads, the tears rushed down his face as he looked at his best friend.

There in the bath tub Harry Styles lay lifeless.

Liam came rushing into the bathroom upon hearing Niall's screams and immediately he grabbed Harry out of the bath, screaming and shaking Harry trying to wake him up while Niall lay sobbing on the floor.

Zayn and Louis ran into the room and immediately knew what happened.

Louis ran to his best friend who lay unmoving on the floor as Liam desperately tried CPR on him.

Nothing, nothing worked, Zayn grabbed the phone ringing for the ambulance as fast as he could.

By the time the ambulance came the boys already knew he was gone.

Harry looked exactly the same, he didn't look pale or bloody, he didn't look old or wrinkled, he looked like himself, Harry Styles.

His wet curly brown hair was swept across his forehead and his dark pink lips were slightly parted. His eyes were closed and he looked like he was sleeping.

He looked peaceful, he looked happy.

But even though he was happy his best mates were the opposite.

Please vote/comment thanks ~ L x

16 votes 12 comments?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 319 28
Are One Direction your superheroes or your kidnappers? 5 average girls from different backgrounds lives are changed forever, is it for better or for...
1K 20 30
This is a One Direction Fan fiction Dani and Tayla have just got their tickets to see One Direction in concert, Will it be a good or bad night? Will...
9.7K 217 37
**********One Direction not famous********** Jess is 19 she got married when she was 18 her husband died in the army. What happens when she move to L...
208K 5.8K 32
This is not the same story that starts with a girl who's been abused or been in an orphanage for her entire life. No,this is the story of how a girl...