His Tutor

By OnlySiaah

Smart ass with an attitude, new nigga with grades to maintain. When they meet what will happen? More

One1
Two2
Three3
Four4
Five5
Six6
Seven7
Eight8
Nine9
Ten10
Eleven11
Twelve12
Thirteen13
Fourteen14
Fifteen15
Sixteen16
Seventeen17
Eighteen18
Nineteen19
Twenty20
Twenty-one21
Twenty-two22
Twenty-three23
Twenty-four24
Suicidal Robbery
Twenty-five25
Twenty-six26
Twenty-seven27
Twenty-eight28
Twenty-nine29
...
Thirty30
Thirty-one31
Thirty-two32
Thirty-three33
Thirty-four34
Thirty-five35
Thirty-six36
Thirty-seven37
Thirty-eight38
Thirty-nine39: pt1
Thirty-nine39: pt2
Forty40
Forty-one41
Forty-two42
Forty-three43
Fourty-five45
Fourty-six46
Fourty-seven47
Fourty-eight48
Fourty-nine49
Fifty50
Fifty-one51
Fifty-two52
Fifty-three53
Fifty-four54

Forty-four44

1.7K 111 44
By OnlySiaah

Jahking*

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Nala and Eisha jumped on the bed bed waking me up. I gave a small smile a stretched a bit before rising up.

"Thanks"

"Ew, that was dry as hell. We take our birthday wishes back, come on" Eisha reached for Nala.

"Shut up" I laughed getting out of bed and heading to the bathroom.

"I made you some breakfast, when you make yo plate make Nala's. I gotta go before I be late" Eisha said going in the opposite direction as me.

"Wait, you can't get the day off?" I asked with a mouth full of toothpaste.

"No, everybody was acting like they couldn't cover for me today" she said as her voice got harder to hear every other word.

I tried to hurry up, but by the time I was done she was gone.

How she gone leave me on my day?

"Butt!" I called Nala from out her room. She stomped into the kitchen with a mug on her face. "What's wrong with you?" I asked.

"Only mommy call me that. Period" she rolled her eyes.

"You gone quit talking like that or I'm gone whoop yo mf ass" I told her fixing our plates.

"And my mommy gone beat you up" she rolled her neck.

"Nala shut the hell up and sit down" I placed her food down.

"I don't have to!" She placed her hands on her hips.

"1"

"2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 9, 11-"

"That's why yo ugly ass skipping numbers" I bucked at her.

"AND!?" She yelled rolling her neck again.

"Alright, I'm done playing with yo ass. Sit the fuck down and eat this food before I whoop you"

She looked at me unbothered, so I reached for her pulling her to me and then popped her twice. "Sit yo ass down" I pointed to the chair.

She started crying and sat down. I felt bad, but she wasn't about to talk to me any type of way.

"I gone tell my mommy on you!" She picked at her food.

"But Nala it's my birthday"

"I don't care!" She cried. "I telling my Grammy too"

"Gone 'head. Imma pop them just like I did you" I laughed she mugged me with tears in her eyes. "Okay Come here mamas"

She climbed out her chair and walked to me climbing on my lap. She laid her head on my chest and I patted her back. "You not hungry?" I asked.

She shook her head no and I raised her up. I kissed her forehead and looked at her, "I love you and daddy sorry for hitting you, but when I tell you to do something you need to listen okay?"

"K" she mumbled.

"Go play"
-

"Bitch why you so boring and what the hell- is that water?" Solai asked Magic.

"Girl yes and because I got a huge ass headache" she replied.

"Leave my baby alone" Chris walked over to them and they began to playfully argue.

Eisha slowly moved around on my lap and looked at me biting her bottom lip. "Chill" I held her waist stopping her.

"Let's go home" she whispered.

"I'm having fun" I laughed because I already know why she wants to leave.

"That's why I only use yo ugly ass for dick" she tried to get up, but I had to pull her back down. "Oooh, so you-"

"Shut yo drunk ass up" I sucked my teeth cutting her off. AJ looked at us and I smiled innocently.

"Birthday sex, birthday sex" he started singing turning away from us.

"I need a drink, so um let me up" she told me.

"Yoni, can you bring her something to drink. She want a lot of liquor"

"Period bitch" Yoni stood up almost falling. "Oop, sissy I almost stole yo man" she eyed Kyrie.

"Don't get yo drunk ass slapped" Solai mugged.

"Can we go now" Eisha said through gritted teeth.

"In a minute" I laughed.

THE NEXT DAY

"Jahkiiiiiing" Eisha scratched my back trying to get away.

I took one hand off the headboard and grabbed her waist. "Imma tie yo ass up, quit moving" I told her.

She cried as I roughly entered and exited repeatedly out of her. She asked for this rough shit and cried every round I gave it to her.

Messing up my strokes, she pushed me off of her and stood up in the bed. Standing over me, she slowly started to slide down my dick.

When she got the whole thing in she rolled her hips in circles. I put my hands on her hips, and she grabbed them pinning them the bed.

She started bouncing up and down. "Fuck!" I grunted. I liked being in control though, so I caught her rhythm and fucked her back.

"No stooop" she moaned.

"Shut the fuck up" I threw her off of me. I put her right leg over my shoulder and got into my position.

"You never let me-"

"I said shut up" I harshly pushed inside her making her gasp. I put my hand on her neck and pounded her shit.

"Who's pussy is this?" I asked.

"Y-yours" she cried.

"Quit stuttering" I went harder.

"Jahkiiing stoop" she cried trying to push me off her.

"Take this shit" I kissed her so she'd shut up. I felt myself getting ready to nut, so I pulled out and flipped her onto her stomach.

Without me having to tell or make her, she arched her back and buried her face in the pillows. I went in slow this time but slowly sped up my pace.

"Harder" Eisha moaned.

I grabbed a hand full of her hair and did what she asked. "Im finna cum" she gripped the sheets.

"Yeah" I smacked her as ass. "Cum on yo dick"

"Don't pull out" she moaned loudly.

"Didn't plan on it" I nutted inside her.

We laid down catching our breath and I closed my eyes. I felt Eisha moving around, but was too tired to question why. We just went like 7 rounds, I lost count after 3.

My eyes shot open when I felt her tongue swirling around on my tip. I lifted up a bit and looked down at her.

Thank you Trina!

Eisha*

My leg shook violently as I overthought everything. "You straight?" Jahking sat next to me stopping my leg.

No sir

"Yup" I lied.

"Cap, for real. What's wrong?" He made me look at him.

My dumb ass just let you cum in me that's what!

"Nothing" I dragged.

"Alright" he shrugged standing up. "Want me to pick Nala up from ma house or you gone go?" He asked.

"You can" I stared at the ground.

"Oh an-"

"What if I get pregnant" I cut him off.

"We gone take care of it, what else we supposed to do?" He looked at me as if I was dumb.

"We're not even together though, and you were just looking for apartments the other day. Don't leave, Nala's happier than usual now that you're here" I pouted.

"We are together" he laughed handing me the comb and sitting in between my legs.

"No we're not"

"Yes we are"

"No we're not!" I popped him with the comb.

"Yes we are" He laughed

"Nuhun"

"Alright, we're not" he shrugged.

"YES WE ARE!" I yelled. "Wait" I face palmed myself.

He laughed and shook his head. "Make up yo mind"

"Shut up, you're annoying" I parted his hair.

"You love my annoying ass though"

"You ain't neva lied" I sighed mumbling.

——————-
Excuse any mistakes!
Sooo like next chapter is the last😩
I don't wanna end it🥺, but I have to
100 reads & 25 votes
^for the last chapter😪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 660 34
7 years since the end of their journey where they promised not to forget each other and keep in touch really soon. But what did they mean by really s...
435K 9.3K 31
hailey is a girl from the hood , she a bad bitch and she has her biological father's rage . she lives with her mom , who is an alcoholic and her step...
747K 17.8K 102
i won't waste yo time... read it found out 🙃
269K 7.8K 41
Best friend Love story. #1 contemporary Lit 4/11/22 MATURE CONTENT 18+!