Captured (Poe Dameron x reade...

Por Fangirlandiknowit

You are a Jedi and resistance piolet. Luke Skywalker is your father and when he goes missing you go to live w... Más

Flyboy
Endor and the Ewoks.
Back to Base
Date?
Your a Skywalker
Naboo
Padme Amadala
Home
Poe.
Your an artist?
Kylo Ren
Makeover
Dance?
Mission plan
Paint
Stay safe
Stormtroopers
Imperial base
You love her?
Kylo Ren
Captured
Escape
I love you.
Rey.
The map
Luke
Convincing Luke
Mr Skywalker sir.
Meeting
Date day.
Ice skating
They took her
Ben solo
Inside information
I'm sorry
Rescue mission.
Destroying the first order
Drinking and karaoke
Drunk Poe.
Permission
Dinner?
Proposal
Wedding planning
Wedding planning part 2
A/N
Packing
Kes Dameron
Spice runner?
Yavin-4
Dinner
Planning the honeymoon
Dress
Wedding aesthetic
Getting ready
Hen night/Stag due
Getting ready
Wedding part 1
Wedding part 2
First dance
Cake
Honeymoon
Yavin-4
Home
Telling Poe
Gender
Pregnancy
We're parents
Family
Captured

Welcome to the resistance

8.7K 143 32
Por Fangirlandiknowit

I skip down the corridor at the Jedi temple towards my father's room and knock on the door. "Enter." I open the door and gently close it before walking over to my father Luke. He smiles warmly at me and I say "What did you want to talk about?" he smiles "I'm sending you to stay with Leia for a while." I tilt my head to the side "Why?" he frowns slightly "To keep you safe." I nod and give him a hug "I will go pack." I bow and walk out of the room and heading to mine.

Quickly I pack a rucksack with my few possessions and strap my lightsaber to my belt. I debate whether to say goodbye to Ben but decide not to and head straight back to Lukes room. He opens the door as I am about to knock and he motions for me to follow. He leads me behind the temple where a small rebel ship is waiting. Luke turns to face me and kneels down in front of me "Y/N remember I love you and we will see each other again."

I look at him confused but don't say anything. He pulls out a necklace from his pocket and puts it around my neck "This should help you remember." I smile and wrap my arms around his neck "I will never forget you." 

I let go of him and kiss his cheek. He kisses my forehead "I love you Y/N don't forget that." I nod and walk towards the rebel ship climbing onboard. "Hello Y/N." I smile "Uncle Han." I sit down and watch as the Jedi temple and my father fade away into the background. "Wheres Uncle Chewie?" I ask turning to look at Hans head he laughs "He is currently where we are going and is catching up with Leia." I nod but remember he can't see me and say "How have you been the last few years." he shrugs "Alright I guess. How's being a Jedi?" I smile "Well it's hard but having Luke as my master and father is a lot of help."

I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I know there is fur in my face. I open my eyes and smile "Hey Chewie." he growls and I smile "It's good to see you too." he puts me down and I wrap my arm around his "How have you been?" he shrugs and I smile "Well I am looking forward to spending time with you." he growls and I frown "Well that's a shame at least Aunt Leia will be here." he nods and we walk into what looks like a control room. I spot Leia and walk over wrapping my arms around her waist I look up into her face and smile "Hello Aunt Leia." she smiles "Hello Y/N welcome to the resistance."

*Time skip*

I sigh I am now 23 I joined the resistance when I was 12 and my father Luke Skywalker went missing around the same time. I walk towards the command room making sure my jacket hides my sabre. "General Organa you wanted to speak to me." she smiles "Y/N we have a piolet transferring here from another base. I have met him on several occasions and need you to show him around." I smile "of course," I go to walk out the room but stop "What's the piolets name?" she smiles "Poe Dameron you will find him in the hanger pad nine." I nod and walk out the room.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

125 8 15
In a galaxy where the Jedi are lost, you are the sole last one to exist. But you cannot fight the first order alone. So you have to make your way acr...
804 36 12
You Jeffery Skywalker son of Luke from and alternate timeline you are sent to a time long before your father is born and the past present And future...
152K 3.6K 44
Jaina Solo, is the daughter of Han Solo and Princess Leia Organa. She is as strong with the force as her twin brother, Ben. While training with their...
13.2K 106 30
ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʟɪᴠᴇᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ɪꜱ ɢᴏɴᴇ... A young girl by the age of five is left...abandoned by her family she never got to know. Luke was visitin...