Drinking and karaoke

(Several hours later)

I sit on my bed and let Ava style my hair and do my makeup "What do you think will happen now?" I shrug "Who knows." I smile and she steps back "Finished." I smile and look in the mirror "Thanks." she nods and grins "Give us a twirl." I roll my eyes and twirl once.  She smiles and claps her hands together "Poes going to be speechless."

"

I smile and secure my necklace touching it lightly. Ava grins "Poe gave you your necklace back?" I nod "And I returned his." she nods and smiles "Ready to go?" I nod and she smiles and we walk towards the hanger. I smile at everyone we pass everyone is all dressed up and some are not recognisable because of the amount of make-up and hair product they are wearing, or just the fact all of us have never had anything much to celebrate over the past few years and this is the first time everyone is dressed up and celebrating.

We walk into the hanger and I smile. The whole area has been cleared and there are banners and paper chains hanging from the ceilings. There is a bar along one wall and a stage with microphones along the opposite one, there are tables around the room and a dance floor. I smile and Ava grins "Heather, Poe and the others are over there." I nod and we walk over to them. Poe grins and stands "You look, wow." I smile and kiss his cheek "Not to bad yourself flyboy." he's wearing black trousers and a white shirt with the sleeves rolled halfway up his arms. 

I sit down next to him and smile at Ben and Rey "Good to see you both admitted that you like each other." Ben smiles "You were right." I grin "I know." Leia smiles "You're wearing a dress." I shrug "Ava convinced me." she nods and Luke scowls "Its a bit short." I laugh and Leia places a hand over his "Luke, leave her alone." he smiles and sips the beer in front of him. "Do you want a drink?" I nod "Beer please." Poe grins "Of course." he stands and walks over to the bar. Finn appears dragging Rose with him "Hey, mind if we join you?" we all smile and they sit down. Poe reappears and hands me a beer "Thank you." he grins "Welcome." 

After an hour of talking and drinking Leia drags Luke away to dance. Poe downs his fifth drink and grins "I can't remember the last time I drank this much." I roll my eyes and Ava reappears dragging Heather with her "Y/N come on your turn with Karaoke." I shake my head "No." she grins and sits down "Come on, please. Rey, Heather, Finn, Rose and even your cousin have done it." I down the rest of my drink "No." she frowns "Pleaseeee." I sigh and Poe grins "Come on I'd like to hear you sing." I scowl "No." Ava grabs my arm "Come on your singing whether you want to or not." 

I sigh and let her drag me to the stage "Only if you sing with me." she grins "Of course, what do you want to sing?" I smile "Whatever you want." she nods and scrolls along the computer screen selecting a song. I groan "Frozen?" she grins and nods as we walk onto the stage.

You- Ah ah oh oh oh
Ava- Ah ah oh oh oh oh oh oh

You- I can hear you but I won't
Some look for trouble while others don't
There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day
And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh oh oh
Ah ah oh oh
Oh oh
Ah ah oh oh

Ava- You're not a voice
You're just a ringing in my ear
And if I heard you, which I don't
I'm spoken for I fear

You- Everyone I've ever loved is here within these walls
I'm sorry, secret siren, but I'm blocking out your calls
I've had my adventure, I don't need something new
I'm afraid of what I'm risking if I follow you

Both- Into the unknown
Into the unknown
Into the unknown
You- Ah ah oh oh
Ava- Ah ah oh oh oh oh

You- What do you want? 'Cause you've been keeping me awake
Are you here to distract me so I make a big mistake?
Or are you someone out there who's a little bit like me?
Who knows deep down I'm not where I'm meant to be?

Ava- Every day's a little harder as I feel my power grow
Don't you know there's part of me that longs to go...

Both- Into the unknown?
Into the unknown
Into the unknown
You- Ah ah oh oh
Ava- Ah ah oh oh

Both- Oh oh oh
Are you out there?
Do you know me?
Can you feel me?
Can you show me?
You- Ah ah oh oh
Ava- Ah ah oh oh
You- Ah ah oh oh
Ava- Ah ah oh oh
Oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh

You-Where are you going?
Don't leave me alone
How do I follow you
Into the unknown?
Oh oh oh