Yavin-4

(Next morning)

Poe P/O/V:

I yawn and roll onto my side smiling down at Y/N who is still sleeping peacefully curled up next to my side. I smile and kiss her forehead gently before sitting up and rolling out of bed. I change into a clean shirt and trousers before walking into the kitchen to make breakfast. Dad is standing there making coffee "Morning Poe." I smile hugging him "Morning dad." he smiles "Sleep well?" I nod and start making toast and put several pieces on to a plate "I'm going to show Y/N around Yavin today." he smiles "It's nice to see you so happy." I grin and he smiles "You clearly love her." I nod slightly smiling at him "She's amazing, I can't wait to see what comes."

He nods and I pick up the plate of toast "I'll see you later." he waves slightly turning back to his coffee "I'm going out shopping, do you want anything?" I shake my head smiling at him before turning and walking back to the bedroom to find Y/N still asleep. I put the plate on the side and lay down next to her putting an arm around her shoulders pulling her closer slowly trying not to wake her.

She shifts slightly and yawns "Poe?" I smile "Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you." she smiles moving closer "I don't mind." I kiss her forehead and lean back on the pillows "Are you hungry?" she shrugs slightly "A little." I reach over to the plate of toast and place it on my stomach "Toast okay?" she smiles and sits up kissing me gently "Sounds excellent." I smile and sit up slightly balancing the plate on my legs "I thought we could look around Yavin today?" she grins "I'd like that." I nod and we eat the toast in silence.

I place the empty plate on the side and she stretches "I'm going to have a shower." I smirk "Can I join you?" She stands walking into the bathroom while swaying her hips "That's up to you flyboy." I grin and follow her into the bathroom kicking the door shut...

We walk out the house hand in hand and I lock the door slipping the key into my pocket "Let's go." We walk through the streets.and I point out the different shops and where my friends used to live or where we used to hang out. "This place is beautiful." I look around at all the brightly coloured buildings and stalls selling food and clothes smiling "I suppose it is, unless I'm comparing it to you. Then it's about average." She blushes and punches my arm lightly "Shut up." I grin wrapping my arms around her waist "Make me."

She glares and opens her mouth to say something when a loud booming voice calls out "Poe dameron?" I turn my head slightly removing one arm from Y/N's waist so I can see better "It is you!" I smile slightly at the man standing in front of us "Harry?" he grins "The one and only." He holds out his hand which I take shaking it "Its good to see you again. Last I heard you where of fighting with the resistance." I nod smiling "I'm home visiting the old man."

Harry grins "So are you going to introduce me to your lady friend?" I nod "Y/N this is Harry Carpt we went to school together. Harry this is my fiancee Y/N." He grins shaking her hand "Pleasure to meet ya. Good to see Dameron still has his way with the ladies." Y/N turns to me with a raised brow and I shrug slightly. Harry laughs "Poe here was the biggest flirt in the school. All the girls and some of the guys fancied him."

I roll my eyes "That's not true." Y/N grins "Really?" Harry nods "Yep, although he never really dated anyone. But he helped me a lot. He actually bought me and the Mrs together." I smile "You got married to Lisa?" He nods smiling brightly "Sure did. Which reminds me I have to get home. Nice seeing you again." I nod "You too." He walks away and Y/N turns to me grinning "A flirt huh?" I shrug and we continue walking through the streets.