Welcome to the resistance

I skip down the corridor at the Jedi temple towards my father's room and knock on the door. "Enter." I open the door and gently close it before walking over to my father Luke. He smiles warmly at me and I say "What did you want to talk about?" he smiles "I'm sending you to stay with Leia for a while." I tilt my head to the side "Why?" he frowns slightly "To keep you safe." I nod and give him a hug "I will go pack." I bow and walk out of the room and heading to mine.

Quickly I pack a rucksack with my few possessions and strap my lightsaber to my belt. I debate whether to say goodbye to Ben but decide not to and head straight back to Lukes room. He opens the door as I am about to knock and he motions for me to follow. He leads me behind the temple where a small rebel ship is waiting. Luke turns to face me and kneels down in front of me "Y/N remember I love you and we will see each other again."

I look at him confused but don't say anything. He pulls out a necklace from his pocket and puts it around my neck "This should help you remember." I smile and wrap my arms around his neck "I will never forget you." 

I let go of him and kiss his cheek

I let go of him and kiss his cheek. He kisses my forehead "I love you Y/N don't forget that." I nod and walk towards the rebel ship climbing onboard. "Hello Y/N." I smile "Uncle Han." I sit down and watch as the Jedi temple and my father fade away into the background. "Wheres Uncle Chewie?" I ask turning to look at Hans head he laughs "He is currently where we are going and is catching up with Leia." I nod but remember he can't see me and say "How have you been the last few years." he shrugs "Alright I guess. How's being a Jedi?" I smile "Well it's hard but having Luke as my master and father is a lot of help."

I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I know there is fur in my face. I open my eyes and smile "Hey Chewie." he growls and I smile "It's good to see you too." he puts me down and I wrap my arm around his "How have you been?" he shrugs and I smile "Well I am looking forward to spending time with you." he growls and I frown "Well that's a shame at least Aunt Leia will be here." he nods and we walk into what looks like a control room. I spot Leia and walk over wrapping my arms around her waist I look up into her face and smile "Hello Aunt Leia." she smiles "Hello Y/N welcome to the resistance."

*Time skip*

I sigh I am now 23 I joined the resistance when I was 12 and my father Luke Skywalker went missing around the same time. I walk towards the command room making sure my jacket hides my sabre. "General Organa you wanted to speak to me." she smiles "Y/N we have a piolet transferring here from another base. I have met him on several occasions and need you to show him around." I smile "of course," I go to walk out the room but stop "What's the piolets name?" she smiles "Poe Dameron you will find him in the hanger pad nine." I nod and walk out the room.