Escape

Your P/O/V:

I pack my bag and slip it onto my bag waiting for the door to open. Four armed guards walk-in and I smile "You will leave this room with the door open and leaving your weapons on the ground." "We will leave this room with the door weapon and leave our weapons on the ground." I grin and they all leave dropping their guns as they walk. I pick one up and leave the room shutting the door behind me, I creep along the corridors using the force to keep myself hidden from anyone who passes. I manage to get to the hanger and find a small shuttle that is unattended. 

I climb up and drop my bag in the co-piolet chair, right let's fly this thing. I flick all the switches turning it on and disconnecting the fuel cable and getting it into the air "Shuttle 2764 you are not authorised to leave, return to your station." I sigh and cut off the coms and fly out the hanger jumping to light speed as quickly as possible. I relax slightly and stand walking around disconnecting anything that could be used to track the ship. I land on a nearby planet and take out my communicator which I managed to keep hidden at the bottom of my bag "Y/N to resistance base anyone copy, Y/N to resistance base anyone copy." 

There is some slight static then Leia's voice comes through the communicator "Y/N, oh thank goodness. Are you alright?" I smile "I'm fine, hey can you send someone to pick me up?" I hear some slight laughing "Of course, where are you?" I smile "I'll send through my coordinates." I turn off my communicator and stand swinging my bag onto my back. Wandering around I find some explosives setting them up on the shuttle I leave and stand well back before pressing the detonator. I sit on the ground and pull out my sketchbook drawing a rough sketch of Leia. 

A familiar jet lands nearby and someone jumps down running over. I stand and grin "Poe?" he wraps his arms around my waist and picks me up twirling around "Are you okay?" I nod "I'm fine." he grins and let's go kissing my cheek and the top of my head "I was so worried and we started planning this whole rescue mission and the droids were going mental." I smile "Poe, your babbling." he smiles "Sorry." I smile "It's fine." he nods "Let's get you home." I smile and he picks up my bag "Your going to have to sit on my lap." I shrug "It's fine."

He climbs up first and I follow and sit between his legs placing my bag on my lap "Let's go." I lean on him and he starts the engine and takes off. "What happened to your arms?" I shrug "Ben cut me." he clenches his hands on the controls "He'll pay." I smile "Poe don't do anything stupid." he jumps to light speed and I lean back smiling "Anything happen while I was gone?" he shrugs "I got the map to your father." I smile "Anything else?" he doesn't say anything and I grin "So you didn't get captured and manage to escape." he gasps "How did you know that?" I shrug "I was told." he nods "A stormtrooper helped me escape, he's back at base." 

I nod "I would like to thank him." The base comes into view and Poe lands helping me down "You should get your arms looked at." I shake my head "I'm fine." he nods and I put my bag on my bag "I'm going to talk to Leia." he nods and grabs my hand lightly "Lets go." we walk together to the communications room and I run over to Leia hugging her gently. I also hug Han and Chewie "When did you get here?" Han smiles "Yesterday." I nod and Chewie growls pointing at my arms "Its nothing I'm fine." Leia takes my hands "Who did this to you?" I shrug and stare at the floor and Leia sighs "It was Ben wasn't it?" I nod "I'm sorry." 

"It's not your fault, you go and rest." I nod and kiss her cheek "See you later." I walk to my room and open the door BB-4 comes barreling forward and I kneel down hugging her "Hey buddy, are you okay?" she beeps happily and rolls out the room I smile and stand dropping my bag on the bed "Y/N can I ask you something." I smile "Of course you can." he grins "Can you meet me in the hanger at six." I nod "Sure." he nods and kisses my cheek "Wear something nice." I nod and he walks out I look at the door slightly confused before walking into the bathroom and into the shower. 

After I change into some baggy shorts and a t-shirt. I un-pack my bag and lean back on the bed  and sit up when the door bangs open "Y/N your alive." I smile and lay back down "Hi Ava." she grins and throws me my sabre "Leia told me to give this to you." I smile "Thanks, how are you?" she grins and sits on the end of the bed "I'm great, Heather and I have been going well and we have been planning something." I nod and don't bother questioning what they have been up. "So what are you doing later?" I shrug "Poe wants to meet me later, so I guess I'm going on a date." 

She grins and I walk over to my wardrobe "What should I wear tonight?" she shrugs "Something nice, hey can I re-dye your hair." I smile and nod sitting at my desk. She runs out of the room and returns moments later clutching her makeup bag. she swivels my chair around and starts on my hair "You should definitely wear a dress and some makeup." I nod slightly and she swivels my chair around again "Close your eyes." I do as I'm told and she does a light layer of makeup. When I open my eyes I have pale pink lips, a light blush and blue around my eyes.