Stormtroopers

When I wake up Poe has his arms wrapped tightly around my waist; I smile not wanting to get out of bed but knowing that I have to. I gently remove Poe's arms and get out of bed stretching, I glance at his sleeping form he looks very cute laying there, peacefull. I smile and walk into the bathroom having a quick shower. I change into a stolen imperial suit:

I walk out and finish packing as quietly as I can, I fail by tripping over my bag and falling onto the wardrobe making the door bang

I walk out and finish packing as quietly as I can, I fail by tripping over my bag and falling onto the wardrobe making the door bang. Poe sits bolt upright and points his fingers like a gun at me "Who is there, I'm warning you I'm armed!" I snort with laughter and flick the light on illuminating the room "Poe it's just me." he smiles and rubs his eyes standing up "Well be safe Pixie, I love you." I nod and hug him "I love you to Flyboy." I step away and pick up my bag swinging it on my back "I have to go." he nods and kisses me gently I tangle my fingers in his hair and smile into the kiss pulling away "I need to go." he nods and kisses me again "Poe." I walk over to the door and he follows "I'll miss you." I nod "I'll miss you too." I kiss his cheek and open the door "I'll get into contact if I can, and please don't annoy Leia or my friends." 

He nods and kisses me again and I sigh "Poe I really have to go," he nods and I walk down the corridor and into the hanger. Leia is standing next to the jet and I hug her gently "I'll contact you at irregular intervals and hope that I don't get caught." she nods "May the force be with you." I nod and hug her she kisses the top of my head. "I'll see you soon." I walk onto the jet and the door closes I sit in the co-piolets seat and let the droid fly. I settle into my seat my bag between my legs and watch the stars fly past the screen.

The planet comes into view and the droid brings the jet down to land. I pick up my bag "Thank you." I walk off the jet and onto the planet surface, I spot a group of stormtroopers and an imperial leader and walk over. They all stand to attention and the leader steps forward holding out his hand, I shake it and he says "You must be lieutenant Y/N, it's a pleasure to meet you." I nod "Yes, and you are?" he smiles "Second lieutenant Oliver if you will follow me please." I nod and follow him onto a nearby imperial cruiser (sorry not sure if that is a real ship) the stormtroopers follow us with their guns raised and I tense slightly not feeling comfortable with all the guns. 

the door closes and the second lieutenant motions me towards the co-pilots chair. I sit and he sits in the pilot chair the stormtroopers remain standing on each side of the jet. We take off and Oliver turns his head slightly "I must say I was anxious about meeting you, I am a great admirer of your work." I smile slightly remembering the pages of stuff that I made up " thank you. " he nods and turns back to the glass screen "I look forward to working with you."