Padme Amadala

I wake up early and the sun has only just started to rise. I leave a note for Heather and change into a dress that I find in the wardrobe. It's a traditional Naboo style dress that it is actually quite nice.

 It's a traditional Naboo style dress that it is actually quite nice

I walk out the room attaching my communicator back on my wrist and walk towards the palace gardens. I smile when I see they are open to the public and walk through the vast gates. They are beautiful and the flowers are all in bloom and the whole place is covered in vibrant colours. I brush my hand against the petals and smile watching the sun gently begins to rise over the garden making everything look more alive and vibrant. I hum quietly and venture further into the garden. I notice a small statue and head over to it wondering what it is. It is a bust of a lady who was once a senator here, Senator Amadala.

I smile and examine the statue so this was my Grandmother. "You're up early." I turn to see a well-dressed woman obviously from the palace I bow "Senator Amelda." I look up still bowing and she smiles "You don't have to bow." I get up "Thank you." she smiles "Why are you here?" I smile "Senator Amadala was my grandmother. Of course, I never met here but I guess I just wanted to know a bit more about her." Amelda smiles "You are a Skywalker?" I nod and she says "Come with me, please I can show you some pictures if you like." I nod "That would be great thank you."

I follow her through the garden towards the palace "It's beautiful here." she smiles "Yes it is. How did you come to Naboo?" I smile and pause while I try to think of a good excuse. "Well me and my freind Heather are here on holiday. We just got leave off work and decided it would be nice to come on holiday." she nods smiling "You're with the resistance?" I must have looked shocked because she looks shocked "Leia told me I may have a girl visiting about Padme." I smile "Yea that's me." we continue to walk through the gardens to the palace. Two guards open the doors and we walk straight in.

Amelda leads me through the palace into a large room filled with paintings. "This is amazing. Is that her?" she nods and I examine the paintings. She looks a lot like Leia in my opinion and Luke definitely got her eyes. "She looks like you similar eyes and face shape." I smile "Thanks that means a lot. I never knew much about my family so it's nice to know a little more." Amelda smiles "You are very welcome. Padme was a very respected Senator and I look up to her." I smile again "What's it like being the senator?" she smiles and frowns "Frustrating, sometimes boring but overall I really like the job." I smile "I probably should go find my freind and get some food." Amelda bows her head "I won't keep you. Enjoy the rest of your visit." I bow "Thank you."

We walk out of the painting room and back through the palace "Thank you for showing me the paintings." she smiles "It's fine and you are most welcome to visit again." I bow again "Thank you." I walk out of the palace and back towards the hotel. I spot Heather walking around the lobby and walk over "Hey, you okay?" she nods but looks shocked  I tilt my head to the side "What happened?" she shudders "Well one of the generals from earlier kissed me like full-on kissed me and I feel like I am betraying Ava." I laugh and give her a hug "Honestly I don't think she will care if you tell her, to be honest, she will probably  just laugh." her face visibly relaxes "You sure." I nod and smile "You  wearing the same thing as yesterday?" 

We walk out the lobby and up to our room "No I was going to wear something different you?" I shrug "I only own one dress so." she laughs "You only own one dress?" I nod and she looks shocked "Wow, can I help you get another dress?" I raise an eyebrow "Alright." she laughs "Come on then there's a clothes store just down the road. I follow Heather inside and sigh "I don't like shopping." she smiles "Not even a little bit?" I shake my head "I never really had time for shopping I was always busy and when I did go it was always rushed and for what I needed." She smiles "Okay next time you have time of we are going clothes shopping." I shake my head "Fine."

We walk around and I don't really pay attention to any of them. Heather walks over holding three dresses "Okay you have to choose one of these. Come on you have to try them on." I follow her over to the changing rooms and take the dresses. They all fit well and have a similar shape but I settle on: (ignore the leopard print around the side)

 They all fit well and have a similar shape but I settle on: (ignore the leopard print around the side)

Heather grins and claps her hands together "Orange is definitely your colour." I smile and twirl around "It is a very nice dress. Alright, I'll take it." she grins "Yey, ooh wait till Poe sees you." I roll my eyes "Why would Poe see me in a dress?" she shrugs "You never know." I buy the dress and we walk back to the hotel "One more night then we can go home." she nods "I'm not looking forward to it." I shake my head "Neither am I but we have to get the information from the imperial leaders." I nod and we go back to our room and change me into my new dress and Heather into a strapless purple dress.

" I nod and we go back to our room and change me into my new dress and Heather into a strapless purple dress