Flyboy

I walk over to pad nine and spot a cute orange and white droid rolling towards me. "Hello there, and who might you be?" he beeps happily "Well hello BB-8, do you know where Poe Dameron might be?" he beeps and rolls over to a pair of legs sticking out from under the jet on pad nine. "Poe Dameron?" I hear a muffled ow and a rather attractive man appears rubbing his head. "You called." he gives me a cocky smile and I sigh "General Organa sent me to show you around." he nods and I start walking. "So what's your name?" I smile "Y/N." he elbows me lightly "Y/N what?" 

Scowling I turn to face him and stare up at him. I hate being short (sorry if you're tall) "Now you listen here Flyboy. My life and last name is my business and no one else's." I give him my classic death stare and he holds up his hands "I'm sorry I meant no offence." I sigh "I'm sorry to I can get a little protective." Poe laughs "Just a little." I roll my eyes and start walking again "Come on Flyboy." he laughs and I finish showing him around and lead him to the command centre "General Organa, Poe Dameron."

Leia turns and smiles "Welcome, I hope you are happy with your new post." Poe nods grinning " Y\N please show commander Dameron were he is staying then report back here for a mission briefing. " I bow my head and walk out the room Poe following like an excited puppy. "Come on then." he beams and I smile slightly "You are way too excited about this." he frowns "I am?" I roll my eyes and point to the door on my left "This is your room and this," I give him a piece of paper "Is your room code."  He grins and starts punching in the code but the door doesn't open. I smirk "Slow down and take your time." he scowls and I take the paper from him and gently put the code in.

The door opens and he walks in "Get changed into something clean flyboy." I point at his overalls that are covered in grease. He nods and I turn around shutting the door gently. I lean on the wall and take out my necklace from underneath my shirt. "Hope your safe dad." I sigh and look at the ceiling and jump slightly when Poe walks out in a flight suit "Come on flyboy mission briefing time." he nods and we walk down the corridor "So you have a nickname for me, I think I need one for you." he goes silent "Well you are a lot smaller than me." I raise an eyebrow and he continues and you have a pixie haircut."

He beams "Pixie, yea I like that." I roll my eyes "Alright flyboy." we walk into the main room and I walk and I sit down next to Leia. Poe sits at the back with the rest of the piolets. I watch as the last couple of people walk in the room and Leia stands up "Welcome, we have just had intel that there are two imperial ships heading towards Endor. We need two piolets to lead two squadrons." I raise my hand "I volunteer my help." Leia nods and I hear someone yell from the back of the room "I also volunteer." Leia nods "Very well Dameron, Y/N you will lead this mission." she pauses "Black squadron your with Poe, Red Y/N dismissed." 

We get up and I stay behind to talk to Leia she smiles "Can I help you?" I nod "Poe what does he know about me?" she smiles "Absolutely nothing." I nod "Thanks." I walk out of the room and over to my x-wing. My droid BB-4 rolls over "Hey buddy ready for our next mission." she beeps happily and I laugh "So you met BB-8." she beeps again "Well that's great." My best friend Ava walks towards me her red uniform standing out against mine (black version of Poe's) "Hello Y/N aren't you lucky. First-person to meet Poe and damm is he hot." I snort "Sorry don't see it."

She raises an eyebrow "Well I think he is hot aff and you know the other girls call him the poster boy of the resistance." I snort again with laughter "Uh hu." I roll my eyes "Sorry don't see it." she giggles and salutes grinning "Good luck out there captain." I smile and we high five "You too." she walks over to her x-wing and climbs in. "Come on BB-4 time to go." I climb up into my x-wing and close the lid "Everyone call in." "Red 4 standing by." "Red 3 standing by." "Red 5 standing by." "Red 2 standing by." "And red 6 standing by."

I smile and wave at Ava she salutes "Take off in 30 seconds. Black Leader you ready?" "Ready and raring to go." I roll my eyes "Time to go." we take off and I put my necklace over the top of my shirt "May the force be with us." we all jump to light speed and I see Endor in the distance "Leia those cute bears still live here?" she laughs "I forgot about those the Ewok." I go to say something else but spot four imperial ships flying towards us "Umm General I thought you said there were two." I sigh "Red squadron follow me we will take out the two on the left, Black squadron the two on the right."