Honeymoon

Once we have both eaten and dressed Poe grabs two bags from under his bag "Ava already packed for us. BB-8 and BB-4 are staying here. So its just us two for a whole week." I grin taking his hand in mine "Lets go then." we walk out through the hanger and out into the morning light. There is a thick layer of snow over everything but pathways have been cleared to the jets. We walk over to Poe's X-wing where Leia and Ava are both standing. 

I hug them both grinning "See you in a week." Leia smiles cupping my cheek "Have fun." Ava grins giving me an over the top wink "I packed some new things for you." I chuckle slightly scared and take Poe's hand letting him pull me up into the X-wing "Ready to go?" I nod and he wraps his arms around my waist "Lets go then." 

He takes off and jumps to light speed as soon as we have cleared the planets atmosphere. "We should arrive there in half an hour." I smile leaning back against him "And you still wanted to bring your X-wing instead of a bigger ship." he chuckles softly into my ear "This way I can have you in my lap." I roll my eyes slightly turning so I can kiss his cheek "I love you Poe Dameron." he squeezes my waist tightly "I love you to Y/N Dameron." 

Poe pulls out of light speed and the planet Ataraxia comes into view. Poe lands near a crystal blue lake and climbs down first before turning and offering me his hand. I take it and squeal slightly when he wraps an arm around my waist pulling me down into his arms "What are you doing?" he grins "Carrying you into our new life together." I laugh but wrap my arms around his neck as he carries me into a simple but beautiful log cabin a little way from the lake shore. 

"This place is beautiful." he grins "Not as beautiful as you." I snort out a laugh and he shrugs "It's true." once we are through the door he places me gently on a deep red sofa placing a gentle kiss to my forehead "I'll go and get the bags." he leaves and I stand admiring the inside of the cabin. All the furniture is simple but beautifully crafted and comfortable. Poe reappears dropping our bags on the floor "What would you like to do?" I grin walking over to him kissing him gently "I have a few ideas." he chuckles softly "I like this idea."...

The whole week is amazing. We swim in the lake and relax on the beach and on the odd day when it rains we curled up inside by the fire reading and watching films as well as other stuff... I don't want the week to end but Friday evening we pack up our belongings and leave them by the door ready to leave in the morning. Poe wraps his arms around my waist kissing me gently "So Mrs Dameron I've been thinking. Would you like to live on Yavin-4? I mean its quite and a great place to live and close enough the base that we can still help with cleaning up the rest of First Order." 

Beaming I wrap my arms around his neck pressing my lips to his "I'd love that?" he grins picking me up and spinning around but he trips and we end up in a heap on the sofa. "You alright?" I nod kissing his cheek before untangling our limbs "Never better."