Destroying the first order

I follow Ava's beacon through light speed with Ben when we come out of lightspeed I see explosions and ships flying everywhere. I can also here whooping over the coms and turn my head to see that I am surrounded by other rebellion ships. I grin and Lando's voice comes over the coms "Told you people believed." I grin and fly forwards shooting any imperial ships. All I can hear on the coms are screams and the occasional whoops. I recognise Poes ship with several ships tailing and follow shooting them down. 

 I swerve around a falling ship and shoot another "Who the hell is that?" I grin "Good to see you as well Flyboy." "Pixie?" I grin and fly away shooting more ships "Y/N Reys on the surface." I nod "Ben you can help her, go." I see his ship fly off and land. Several more explosions go off and I fly towards them shooting at the guns on the ships and the shuttles that come close. I occasionally spot Poe but lose track of him after one of the imperial ships explodes. "Aim for the large one on the right, it's controlling the others." I follow several others shooting at it before pulling away as hundreds of imperial shuttles appear.

I shoot at them shooting at the main ship whenever I get a chance. The ship explodes and the others seem to malfunction crashing into the planet surface. The only thing left is a few small ships. I help shoot them down and grin. Cheers go up and I feel something dark disappear. Emperor Palpatine must be dead. 

I swerve down to the surface and See Ben and Rey running towards their ships. I grin and Leia's voice comes over the coms "Let's go home." I grin and turn following the remaining ships into light speed. I manage to find somewhere to land and jump down to the tarmac searching everyone's faces as they run around embracing each other. I spot Rey and Ben and run over hugging them both "Are you both alright." they both nod and Leia walks over with Luke, Finn and Chewie. I grin and hug them all. "Have you seen Poe?" they shake their heads and I walk away.

I spot Heather and Ava embracing and run over "Sorry to interrupt but have you seen Poe?" Ava smiles and hugs me gently "Sorry haven't seen Poe." Frowning I walk away but stop after several minutes and turn in a circle looking for him. Where are you flyboy? "Y/N?" I hear someone yell and turn towards it "Poe?" I spot him behind an x-wing and grin "Poe!" he grins and I run towards him jumping up into his arms. I wrap mine tightly around him and feel tears fall down my face "Thank god you're alive." I sob into his shoulder grinning "I thought you were dead."

He pulls away grinning and places a hand on my cheek "I could say the same for you." I smile and he leans down kissing me gently. "I love you Y/N Skywalker." I smile and tangle my hands in his hair "I love you too Poe Dameron." I kiss him again before leaning my forehead against his. I grab his hand and intertwine our fingers. "I have someone I'd like you to meet." he looks confused and I smile "Just promise not to hurt him." he raises an eyebrow as I drag him towards my family. "Poe this is Ben." his grip on my hand tightens and Ben looks slightly scared "I swear I do not mean you any harm."

Poe scowls "Yet you kidnapped Y/N twice!" I smile "And helped me escape and bring down the first order for good." Poe smiles at me slightly before turning back to Ben "I don't like you or trust you. But your Y/Ns cousin and the Generals son so I'll leave you alone." Ben smiles slightly and nods wrapping an arm around Rey's waist. Leia smiles "I do believe this is a time for a celebration."