Date day.

I yawn and roll over coming face to face with someone's chest. I smile and look up to find Poe grinning at me his hair all on a skew. "Morning." he grins and kisses me gently "Morning beautiful." I blush slightly and run a hand through his hair "What time is it?" he shrugs "Around 12ish." I grin and move up so we are face to face. "I think this is the first time I've stayed in bed past 9." he grins "I was going to wake you up a while ago for food but you looked so peaceful I decided to let you sleep." 

I smile and he gets up placing a tray of food next to me, I sit up "Breakfast in bed, thanks." he grins and kisses my cheek "Your very welcome." I start eating and he eats a little before sitting next to me and leaning his head on my shoulder. I lean my head onto his this "I wish we could do this every morning." he nods and kisses my cheek before kissing me on the lips "What do you want to do today?" I shrug "I don't mind lets stay here a bit longer." he nods and moves the empty tray onto the floor. 

We lay back down and I wrap my arms around his waist putting my head in the crook of his neck. "I love you, Dameron." he smiles "I love you to Y/N." there is a knock on the door and Poe gets up still shirtless. He opens the door and starts stuttering slightly "Afternoon Sir, how can I help?" I sit up and Luke frowns slightly "I was looking for my daughter she is not in her quarters." I stand and walk over to the door "How can I help?" he smiles slightly "Leia told me you had the day off I was wondering if you wanted to talk." I smile and Poe wraps an arm around my waist "I was planning to take her out on a date. If thats alright Sir." 

Luke scowls but I give him a warning look "Dad I love you but I promised Poe that I would stay with him for the day." he nods "That is quite alright, we'll talk tomorrow." he walks away and Poe closes the door "Please remind me to always wear a shirt when I open the door." I laugh and kiss him lightly "So you're taking me on a date?" he grins "Yep, do you want to go get changed?" I nod and kiss his cheek "Give me an hour." 

I walk to my quarters and have a quick shower before changing into jeans and a shirt. I start to dry my hair and sit on my bed. The door bangs open and Ava appears out of breath "Are you okay?" she nods and her breathing starts to even out "Fine, need your help. Panicking." I smile slightly and stand putting a hand on her arm and leading her to the bed sitting down next to her "What's wrong?" she frowns "Well Heather asked me out to dinner tonight and she said shes got big news. So I started panicking and wondering what she could want. I was like is she pregnant, not possible. Has she cheated on me, did I do something wrong?" 

I wrap my arm around her shoulders "Ava she would never cheat on you. If she did she will regret it. You haven't done anything wrong. I'm sure its nothing to worry about." she nods "Thanks." I smile and someone knocks on the door, Poe walks in and I smile turning to Ava "Would you like me to stay, or are you alright?" she grins standing up "I'm fine, go and have fun." she pushes me lightly towards poe and I grab a jacket pulling it on as we walk. "So where are we going?" Poe smiles and takes my hand in his "You'll see."