Dance?

She picks up the menu and scans it "Do you know what you're having?" I nod "Wine and steak." she nods, "I think I'll have wine and (favourite meal)" I nod "Good choice." the waiter walks over and we order. A few minutes pass before the waiter appears again with two glasses of wine. I thank him and he disappears again I raise my glass "To the resistance." she smiles and raises her own "To the resistance." we clink our glasses together and take a sip. Y/N smiles warmly "Poe I need to tell you something." she pauses and I try to read her face but she continues she takes a deep breath, "I really like you" I smile "I really like you to." she nods and I take her hand gently and kiss it.

She blushes and giggles leaning forward and kissing my cheek "You have lipstick on your face." I scowl and wipe the back of my hand over my cheek "Gone?" she laughs and leans forward wiping the rest of with her finger "Thanks." she smiles "No problem, flyboy." I grin "Pixie." our food arrives and we both dig in. We sit in silence enjoying our food until I ask "Who gave you the necklace?" she smiles a sad smile "My father he gave it to me just before he sent me to stay with Leia and he disappeared." I nod "We will find him, remember we're going to go see Lor San Tekka." she smiles and nods.

When we have finished eating I notice that lots of people are dancing. I stand and offer my hand to her "Would you dance with me?" she nods and stands up. I pull her gently towards the dance floor and pull in close to me so that I can place one hand on her waist. We dance slowly around the floor and I twirl her around into me and kiss her gently. She pulls away grinning "Ready to head back yet?" she nods "Yea." we walk back to our table and get her coats. I pay and thank the waiter then we walk out into the chilly air. I spot a couple of imperial leaders and Y/N tenses "Are you alright?" she nods "Can we just get out of here?" I nod and walk quickly back to the jet helping her climb up "Are you sure your alright." she lays her head on my chest "Ye, just those imperial leaders were the ones that we talked to on Naboo." I nod and kiss the top of her head "Let's go home." 

I start the engine and take off from the planet surface before heading in the direction of the base. When we come into the planets orbit a cracked voice comes over the coms "This is base leader please state your name and ship." I smile "This is black leader." Leias voice comes over the coms "Land where you usually do Dameron." I nod knowing she can't see "Yes Ma'am." Y/N laughs quietly and I smile down at her "What?" she shakes her head "Doesn't matter." I nod and head down to the planet surface. I open the cockpit and let Y/N climb out before following her down. I grab her hand gently and we walk back into the living quarters, we stop outside her room and I kiss her hand "See you tomorrow." she grins and leans up kissing my cheek "Thank you, Poe, this was lovely." I grin and lean down kissing the top of her head. She wraps her arms around my neck and I place mine on her waist pulling her closer.

I hear a high pitch squeal and pull away to see Y/Ns freind Ava and Heather. Y/N presses her face into my chest and I notice she is blushing hard. I smile "Hi Ava, Heather." they both giggle and wave before disappearing into Avas room. Y/N pulls away and smiles slightly "Night flyboy." I kiss her forehead "Goodnight Pixie." she disappears into her room and I walk down the hall not getting the smile of my face. I walk into my room and close the door gently leaning against it, Y/N is amazing and she feels the same way.