Permission

Poe P/O/V:

I wake up around midday and sit up my head feeling slightly clearer. I stand and walk to my own room before having a quick shower and changing into something clean. I sit on my bed and BB-8 rolls into the room beeping excitedly "Hey buddy, yes I'm fine." I grin "Do you know where Leia and Luke are?" he beeps happily and I smile "Great I need to go talk to them." he beeps again and I nod "Yea I'm going to ask Y/N to marry me soon." he spins around and I pick the ring of the counter putting it in my pocket. I walk to the main control room and find Luke and Leia sitting next to a small table. Leia smiles "Poe, how are you feeling?" I smile "Great good umm." she smiles "What do you want?" 

I sit down and smile "Well I actually wanted to talk to the both of you." she smiles and takes my hand gently "Poe why are you so nervous?" I smile "I was hoping I could have your blessing to marry Y/N." she grins and squeezes my hand gently "I have no objections." she turns to Luke who smiles slightly "You make my daughter happy I hope you will be happy together." I smile "Thank you." he nods "Do you have a ring?" I nod and take it out of my pocket opening the box and placing it on the table.

" he nods "Do you have a ring?" I nod and take it out of my pocket opening the box and placing it on the table

They both smile and Leia grins "Poe it's beautiful." I smile "Thanks, Ava and Heather helped me pick it out." she nods and someone walks into the room. I shove the ring back in my pocket and turn to see Y/N walking over she smiles "Your up." I smile "Yep." I stand and hug her gently before walking out the room "See you later."

Your P/O/V:

Poe disappears around the corner and I turn to Leia and Luke "What did he want?" Leia smiles "Not much." I nod and sit down kissing Lukes cheek "So are you staying here or moving to another planet?" he smiles "I'll stay for a little while and help Leia." I nod and smile "Well lots of people are planning on staying lots of people have lived here there whole lives." Leia nods "Well they're welcome to." 

I nod and BB-4 rolls into the room and I smile "What's wrong?" she beeps and I nod and stand "Come on then, see you later." I wave and walk out the room "What did Ava want?" she beeps again and I smile "You don't know." I laugh and walk into Avas room "What's the problem?" she smiles "Well Heather asked me to move with her to her old home." I nod and smile "You should definitely say yes. You're both so happy together." she nods "I know I just panicked." I smile and hug her gently "Hey it's okay. But I know you love Heather and she loves you." she nods "Thanks Y/N." I nod and she smiles "See you later." I nod and walk out of the room BB-4 following.

I walk into my room and sit on the bed running a hand through my hair. Someone knocks on the door Ben walks in. I smile "Hey." he smiles "Hi, can I talk to you?" I nod "Of course." he sits on my desk chair and turns to face me "I really like Rey, and I was wondering if it would be to soon to ask her to move in with me. There's several free double rooms because lots of people are leaving and heading back to home planets." I smile "Apparently everyone is having relationship dilemmas." he looks confused but I smile "You both really like each other I say just go for it." he nods and smiles "Thanks." 

I smile "No problem." he stands "Okay I need to talk to my mother." I smile "Shes with Luke in the main control room." he nods "Thanks." I smile and he walks out. I lay back on my bed and smile at BB-4 "What have you been up to?" she starts beeping happily.