The map

R2 projects part of a map into the air and BB-8 rolls over to Poe beeping quickly he nods and walks over to the main console before handing BB-8 a small chip. He rolls over to R2 and finishes the map. I smile and put my hands on my face in shock. Poe wraps his arms around my waist and leans his head on my shoulder "You okay?" I nod "Just happy." he nods and I smile kissing his cheek before walking over to Leia and wrapping an arm around her shoulders "We found him." I nod "Ye we did." Rey walks over and nods slightly "I would like to volunteer to go find Luke." I nod "I'll go with you, and I'm sure Chewie will come as well." she nods and Leia manages a small smile "That can be arranged tomorrow but you both need rest." 

I kiss her cheek and walk back over to Poe yawning slightly "Do you want to go to my room or yours?" I smile "Whichever is closer." he nods and we walk together to his room the droids following beeping quietly. Poe opens the door and we both walk in the droids roll into a corner going into low power mode. I smile and Poe walks over to the wardrobe taking out a large shirt and offering it to me. I smile and walk into the bathroom changing into the shirt and leaving my clothes folded on the floor. I walk out to find a shirtless Poe snoring quietly on the bed, I smile and lay next to him snuggling up to his side.

He wraps his arms around my waist and I smile falling asleep to the droids buzzing and Poes light snores. I smile when I wake up and find Poe staring slightly I smile "Have you got anything you need to do?" he shakes his head and I grin placing my head on his chest "Stay in bed then." "Sounds good." The droids beep annoyed and I grin "Sorry, you go back to sleep." I smile at Poe and kiss his cheek "I'm hungry." he nods and I get out of bed and walk into the bathroom changing into my clothes from yesterday "I'm going to go and change, I'll see you at breakfast." he grins and pulls me down kissing me lightly. I smile and kiss him before I leave walking down the corridor to my room. I take a quick shower and change into:

I leave my room and hold my necklace in my fist "I'll see you soon dad

I leave my room and hold my necklace in my fist "I'll see you soon dad." I walk into the dining hall and grab a tray of food before walking over to a table where my squadron is sitting. They all smile and I sit next to Ava. "How are you?" I smile "I'm good, you?" she grins "Great." I smile and two of the others lean forward "So is it true that you and Dameron are dating?" I smile "Maybe." They both grin "So it is true." I shrug and Poe sits next to me kissing the side of my head "What's true?" I start eating and one of the piolets grins "Good going Dameron, I thought she would never pick someone." I glare at him and he shrugs "It's the truth." 

Poe laughs and starts eating. A runner walks over and smiles "Sorry to interrupt but General Organa wants to talk to you." I nod and finish my food quickly and stand "Lets go." I follow her through the compound to the communications room where Leia is sitting with Rey and Chewie. She smiles "Thank you Lilly, Y/N I'm sorry to interrupt your breakfast but we need to find Luke." I nod and she continues "You, Rey and Chewie will leave in a few hours and return as soon as possible." I nod "I look forward to getting to know you." she grins "You too." 

Leia stands and I hug her "We'll bring him back." she nods and Chewie growls "Yes you can fly  the falcon." he nods and Rey and I walk together out the room "Where are you from?" she smiles "I grew up on Jakku as a scavenger." I nod "I'm a piolet and an engineer." she nods "And a Jedi." I smile and nod "I can use the force." I nod "I know I can sense it in you." she grins "Can I learn to be a Jedi?" I nod "I'm not qualified to teach you, I'm not a master but my father will." she nods and I stop outside my room "Do you have a sabre?" she shakes her head and I nod walking into my room and taking my fathers sabre of my desk and handing it to her "You can keep hold of it until he decides to take it back."

She grins "Thank you." I smile "Do you have any clothes?" she shakes her head and I help her find the supply room before walking into my room and packing a rucksack. I jump when someone walks in and smile at Poe "Mind the cabinet." he pouts and sits on the bed "Your leaving already?" I nod "I won't be gone for that long and I can contact you when I want." he nods and I pack my sabre, sketchbook and my old robes that I modified so they still fit.