♡Wolf x Red Riding Hood♡(Edit...

By Kishize

The story "red riding hood". A childhood classic where the wolf attacks little red riding hood and the huntsm... More

Authors' Note
<Butterfly fly fly to you>
<You Can't Interact>
<I'm not worthy>
<To see you again>
<We meet once again>
<You don't remember me>
<I like him>
<Bookshelf>
<Dreams>
<Revelations>
<Where are you>
<Out of the oridinary>
<Soup>
<Confession>
<Arising>
<Knock Knock>
<Why>
Christmas Special: <Magic>
<Asphiyxia>
<Isolated>
<Roar>
Valentine's special:<Under the stars>
<Goodbye>
<Sakura Bloom>
<Apology Accepted>
<Who>
<Beast>
<Minako-obasan>
<I will>
<Annoying>
<Migraine>
<Sports Festival>
<Cultural Preparations>
<Jealous>
<Cider>
<Cultural festival Part 1>
Halloween Special:<The Woods>
<Cultural festival Part 2>
<Closure>
<Epilogue>

<Seal>

25 4 0
By Kishize

Akazuki's POV
Uwa, my stomach was getting butterflies. I was so nervous that I would screw up the routine and cause our team to loose out on points. I kept fiddling with my fingers as we walked back down, biting my lip too. Trying to calm my jittery nerves, in hopes to be more confident. "Hey are you ok? You seem quite pale Akazuki." A smooth and low voice said. I looked to see who it was. Of course, it was Ōkami. How could I have forgotten he was there. He was staring at me, a few lines of worry creased the beautiful skin of his forehead. I continued biting on my lip as I nodded hesitantly. Through my fringe which had come down, he reached his hand out and brushed it away to the side, behind my ear. Then he gave me an encouraging smile. "You've practiced hard, you will nail the routine Akazuki! I'll be there watching your back!" He cheered. His words made the butterflies in my stomach fly even faster than before, but for a different reason this time. I gave him a firm nod and put on a smile. "We'll crush them!" He whispered to me. Intertwining our fingers together. His action shocked me a little but it warmed me up too. I could do it, I know I could. I could do anything with him by my side.

Ōkami's POV
Damn I was nervous but I could not show it. Not in front of Akazuki. We walked out hand-in-hand. As our team walked out, there was loud cheering but as soon as they saw us it died down. Everyone had glares on me, warning me to stay away from her. But I would not, I just put on a sly smirk. Because there was nothing they could do about it, and she would be mine.

"Red team assemble!" I heard Nishimoto-senpai shout. They ran towards him, it sounded like a stampede, and some dust flew up from the ground. As we gathered around him in a circle, he begin to give us an encouraging speech. It was indeed boring but the competition was starting. "Let's go red team!" Everyone chanted in unison, then dispersed off to their respective positions, awaiting our turn.

As I watched the white team perform, I could not help but be absolutely amused. They done a very interesting twist on the traditional ōendan. However, it was really the typical American cheer with Japanese ōendan twist type, but it was cool. I think we could beat them. Our twists were unexpected, combining martial arts moves, acrobatics, American cheer with our traditional ōendan. It would be a shell-shocker to the judges hopefully. As soon as their turn finished, our team was up.

All of us ran to the centre and got into our positions. The girls had worn cloaks previously, as revealing their elaborate clothing was part of the routine. And it started.

I could feel the tension around us. The panting of everyone, the stomps as people landed. It was rough yet graceful. There were times I had to carry Akazuki upwards, holding her delicate waist as I did.

Akazuki's POV
It was going to be our duet soon. My stomach's butterflies became a full zoo, and my nerves became extremely jittery. However I had to do it! I could not let the team down!

Soon everyone surrounded me, including Ōkami. He was hugging me subtly, but none the less he enveloped me in a warm shell. The warm feeling made my energy fuzz, I was pumped. I had to complete our duet. I could not screw it up.

Third person's POV
The red team surrounded two of their members. Similar to a fort, as if protecting them or awaiting the unleash of something. Layer by layer, they came off. Their cloaks flying away in the wind, revealing the beautiful dresses the girls wore underneath. As they moved back an unexpected move. Instead of the males, the females unleashed long katanas. Meanwhile the males, unraveled fans with a loud bang. Just like a gunshot, it resounded throughout the school. Multiple times, the fan's opening making an even louder sound than before. Finally with all layers unraveled, all that was left was two who lay crouched in the middle of everyone.

The arms of the ravenette encircled around a delicate being. In both hands they held a katana each. Sharp and sleek, held out against anyone who could possibly hurt the angelic being in his arms. Then he rebounded upwards, a few backflips with his katanas as she stood gracefully. He watched her intently from the back, mesmerised by the moment. Time seemed to slow down for everyone, but it stoped for him. His breath taken away. As her cloak fell, it unraveled her goddess-like features. The sunlight reflected against her hair, her eyes shined brightly. A calming but stern gaze. She seemed glowing, her aura not like any normal being. And soon their dance begin.

There was a kind of chase as Ōkami followed her along. A sort of wooing, as she danced away playfully. However, the other members at on side chased him. As he danced with her he fought them. Both sides begin to come inwards at him and it was a circular fight for Ōkami. However, as they fought, they chanted about winning. With an act of annoyance on her face Akazuki rolled her eyes. Throwing the fans she had outwards, flying them above everyone's heads. The look of fear, acted with precision and they all fell to their knees as the last part of the cheer commenced. They all worked as one, synchronised acrobatics. Jumps and somersaults, the exchanging of people in a circular order. Dangerously in sync, as they wielded weapons too. Ending it all off with most females sitting on the side of each males shoulder, but Akazuki rested in Ōkami's arms.

Akazuki's POV
The crowd went wild, and all the cheering overwhelmed me. "Achoo!" I sneezed. I heard a hearty and low chuckle, it came from above me. Oh I forgot he was carrying me. "Come on let's get going alright? Don't want the princess to catch a cold." His rough voice said in such a smooth manner, then he ran out of the square. Everyone followed behind on cue.

The chatter was immense when we went out of performing ground, talking about how we nailed the routine. Ōkami had not put me down at all, oddly I did not want him to. He carried me quickly all the way to the girl's changing room, "Hurry. Change and meet me here." He whispered. Then he put me down and opened the door for me. At a lost for words all I did was nod. Then I went in and tried to change as fast as I could.

Ōkami's POV
I waited outside for her, she should be done soon. The moment I thought of that, she came out. Back in her school gym attire. "Hey Ōka-Achoo!" She sneezed like a kitten. So cute. She rubbed her already red nose, "Sorry, I keep sneezing today." She apologised. Her comment made me chuckle, why should one apologise for such unstoppable biological matters. However, her sneezing gave me an excuse.

Akazuki's POV
"Here, use the jacket." Ōkami and he took his jacket off, holding it in front of me. "Eh...it's ok it's ok." I begin to move my hand to and fro signalling that it was ok. However, instead of him putting his jacket back on. His jacket met my face. A strong wave of a musky forestry smell with a slight hint of apples washed over me. His scent was so nice...

Ōkami's POV
She moved her hand upwards and took the jacket off her face. Holding it close to her chest, her face was all red. "Th-thanks." She mumbled, before putting my oversized on her small frame. It looked so big on her, it even covered her shorts. I could not hold myself back. The next moment, I was already hugging her. She did not object, her face fit perfectly at my chest.

Akazuki's POV
"Hah...why couldn't you..." I heard him murmur. What did Ōkami mean? His jacket and arms were warm around me though. His scent enveloping me. But finally he let go, and it felt so cold. Only a little warmth left in his jacket stayed with me. "Let's go, I taking part in the last race." He said again. I nodded and we walked out to where everyone was.

Ōkami's POV
"Find what's on your card race participants, gather round at the middle of the track here now." The announcer shouted through the microphone. Repeating his announcement till all of us gathered there. I had Akazuki's cloth headband around my head. I really liked it. There were many people taking part in the race. That was when I spotted that imbecile. Kai Junichiro. I glared at him, my own mumbling seethed with hate. That was when he caught my glare. A smirk appeared on his face and he walked over. "Kemono*, kemono," he begin a slightly playful but taunting tone to his voice. "How about this. If you can beat me in this challenge I won't be so annoying. But if I win...you never bother Asumi-San ever again. Deal?" His voice played out, a smirk matching its tone. It was a dangerous deal. However, I felt oddly compelled to agree. I wanted to beat him fair and square. "Fine." I replied flatly. His smirk grew even wider, and he walked off. I could feel anger in me, annoyance too. That I managed to be provoked by such an idiot. I was going to win this.

"Now contestants find the four items on your cards. Some may collide, good luck!" The announcer cheered enthusiastically. Immediately, I opened my envelope and scanned through the four pieces of paper inside. Something sweet. Time. A fairy tale. A seal. Those were the four things I was supposed to find.

Something sweet...apples! I have one in my bag from the forest. I rushed up to my class and grabbed it, putting it in my pocket.

Time. I looked around my classroom for a while and my eyes finally landed on my object. The classroom's clock. I reached my hands outwards to grab the clock above. Got it!

A fairy tale...the library. A storybook. I ran out of the classroom and up to the fourth level. As I turned the corner to see the fairy tale section, there were quite a few people there already. I guess it was a common item. I already knew what fairy tale I wanted. All I did was swoop in and swiftly picked the story, Little red riding hood. I smiled to myself as I begin to think about the last item.

A seal. It could an act which shows that one belongs to you. That was when I thought about something. I always brought it around with me. I reached into my pocket and brought out that necklace. A fragile-looking but strong necklace. Its chain was surely made of fine links of silver but it was sturdy indeed. And it held a pendant. A wolf made of silver. It was a mating seal. Because if any half-breed gave away the necklace with their animal on it, it sealed their partner to them. For life. That was why they had to be sure. And I was sure. I would give it to her...

Haha tadaa!! The marking necklace from the Christmas special finally made its appearance! Ōkami actually already had it. He was going to give it to Akazuki the day after she got knocked out. But well she did get knocked out into a coma, so he never got a chance to give her, and now he'd use it to complete the race.

I had all my things, it was time to head back. As fast as I could, I ran towards the field. No one was gathered yet. Only the announcer stood there. Yes! I would finish first. As I neared the field, my hopes fell. Nearer to the announcer was Kai making his way back. When he caught sight of me, he smirked and begin to run even faster, reaching the announcer first.

"Hey hey, we have our first contestant back. Give it up for our school's famous prince of the second year Kai Junichiro!" The announcer said with enthusiasm through the speaker. Cheers and claps were heard everywhere. It made me furious as I ran towards them. "Second back is Kozure Ōkami!" He then announcer when I reached, the cheers died down. Though I could hear a few voices, from Karasuno, Hana and...Akazuki. "Yea! Good job Ōkami-Kun!" She shouted, I could hear her sweet voice so clearly. The look on Kai's face was irreplaceable, he looked so mad like he was going to explode any time soon. We waited for the other contestants to come back, then the announcer checked our items.

Only Kai and I were left. The other contestants had misunderstood the words on the card and had not managed to pick the right items. However there could not possibly be two winners right? That was when I realised what the final round was, "Now we have a tie. Boys, there'll be one last challenge to determine the winner." The announcer said slowly. Anticipation was high, what did we have to find? "What you have to find, is 'something with value'. Go!" He shouted at his last word.

Value. The moment I thought of that word, an image of Akazuki's face kept clogging my mind. She was absolutely priceless and so precious to me.

Immediately, I ran towards her. The crowd looked confused as I carried her upwards princess-style. Kai looked even more infuriated now, and Akazuki, she looked so surprised and confused. After I carried her, I made my way back. "Now what do we have here Kozure-Kun? The school's sweetheart? Why so would you pick her?" He asked mockingly. Gently I put Akazuki down and I took the microphone from him. Then I begin to speak into it.

Akazuki's POV
"Because she still became friends with me despite people telling her not to. I value our friendship which she started despite all she has been advised. That's why she's something with value to me." he spoke confidently to the whole school. Ōkami's words made my heart flutter and my stomach feel funny, but in a good way. I could feel my cheeks become pink. The school was in absolute silence, and then I heard some whistles from Hana. Followed by clapping from Karasuno. That was when people followed and began to clap. Soon the whole school had joined in the applause.

"That was an amazing mini speech Kozure-Kun. I'd say you won. The value of friendship definitely cannot compare the the value of money which represents Kai's phone. Congratulations!" The announcer said once he took the microphone back. "Oh! And that means red team wins!" He shouted once more. The cheers began to become louder. Everyone on the red team was shouting happily, celebrating the victory. I myself was overjoyed. Jumping onto Ōkami's back excitedly. "Whooohooo! We won!" I cheered. He laughed as his arms found its way to my legs and supported me. Then he begin to walk away, away from the celebrations.

When Ōkami put me down, he looked me dead in the eye. Then he drew out the object he used during the competition. The object under the word 'seal'. "Here," He said holding it out to me. "It's a seal of our friendship." Ōkami took my hand and placed the necklace gently on my palm. Pushing my fingers inwards to close around it. Then he ran off.

*Kemono means beast

Oh god finally a chapter!! It took me so long I'm so sorryyyy. I had huge writing blocks and had spent so many hours in band(extra curriculum activity), sch term also just restarted. There was just a performance yesterday too and there's another one soon. Anyways I hope you've enjoyed the chapter as I always haha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 629 15
You all would've heard about the fairy tale, Little Red Riding Hood, haven't you? But, what if the story took place in a different dimension, in an e...
7K 69 12
A classic tale of a little girl wearing a red hood and having grandma being eaten by a wolf and wood cutter saving her and Little Red Riding Hood has...
62K 1.2K 43
Mommy, can you read me a bedtime story?' 'Of course, what would you like?' 'Little red riding hood.' 'Okay. Once upon a time...' Little red riding ho...
7.9K 378 15
"The moment we met, is signaling an end..." "This is cruel, our fate is cursed..." "No matter what we try, the ending won't change..." "Why are we a...