Outcast

By ABLP82

-So I'm horrible at writing and this is my first book I've ever written and published. I would love any feedb... More

Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: Magic Class
Chapter 3: The Project
Chapter 4: Meet Up
Chapter 5: Wendy
Chapter 6: Defending Him
Chapter 7: Shot
Chapter 8: Lucy~nee
Chapter 9: Zack
Chapter 10: Lunch
Chapter 11: Nalu?
Chapter 12: Math
Chapter 13: Smarter
Chapter 14: Slapped
Chapter 15: Field Trip
Chapter 16: Bus Ride
Chapter 17: Museum
Chapter 18: His Voice
Chapter 19: Free Day
Chapter 20: Demons and Humans
Chapter 21: Sting Eucliffe
A/N (NOT A CHAPTER)
Chapter 22: Jealous?
Chapter 23: Crush
Chapter 24: Desire
Chapter 25: D-Date...?
Chapter 26: Hot Sting?
Chapter 27: Sting's P.O.V
Chapter 29: BANG
Chapter 30: 18 Minutes
Chapter 31: We're Fine
Chapter 32: Upset
Chapter 33: He's Still Mad
Chapter 34: Make Up
Chapter 35: His Past
Chapter 36: LET GO MIRA
Chapter 37: Detention
Chapter 38: Sketch
Chapter 39: Guys
Chapter 40: Basketball
Chapter 41: Trouble
Chapter 42: Avoiding
Chapter 43: Bills and Debt
Chapter 44: Contract
Chapter 45: Principals Office
Chapter 46: After School Fight
Chapter 47: Door Handles
Chapter 47.5: Sir
Chapter 48: Hospital
Chapter 49: Father's Office
Winter Special!
Chapter 50: We're Moving
Chapter 51: Discussion
Chapter 52: Gray
Chapter 53: One Week
Chapter 54: My Plan
Chapter 55: Apple Core
Extra! (UNRELATED)
Chapter 56: MURDER?!

Chapter 28: Lucy's P.O.V

1.8K 77 96
By ABLP82

-Yes! I made three chapters in one night! Hope you enjoy Chapter 27!-

>>>>>><<<<<<

<><><>The Next Morning<><><>

Normal P.O.V

As usual, Natsu climbed through Lucy's window, but when he reached the bed Lucy wasn't there.

Did she already wake up?  He thought.

The pink (SALMON!!!) haired male started to search all the rooms in the house.

When he walked downstairs, he was met with the same body pillow that he gave Lucy yesterday.

"I ama going to steal your soula!" A voice came from behind the pillow talking in a HORRIBLE Italian accent.

Natsu grabbed the top of the pillow down to reveal the hiding blonde.

"Well you're no fun..." The female pouted.

"No, you're just bad at it." He chuckled "This is how you do it!" 

He grabs the pillow and hides behind it. "Where are my fish, mate? I was gonna eat those! Guess I'll just eat you instead, ight!" He says in an equally bad Australian accent and shoves the pillow in her face pulling back and whacking her more "NOM NOM NOM!!"

"AH! N-Natsu, stop it!" Lucy laughs.

"YOU NOT AS TASTY AS FISH, BUT WILL DO!!" He says in a completely different accent, that was unrecognizable.

He continued to hit her with the pillow until she decided to make her move. She jumped up and tackled the male to the ground.

"Gotcha!" She yelled triumphantly with a huge smile.

"Are you suuure~?" Natsu smirks, causing Lucy to look at him questioningly. 

He reaches his hands up to the blonde mage's sides and starts tickling the young female.

"AaHaHhAahHAhaHa, nooo-aHAhHaAha, N-NATSU!! S-S-STO-O-P!!!!!" Lucy yells, trying her best to get the older male off of her but ultimately, failing.

A few minutes later Natsu finally gets off of Lucy. "THANK MAVIS!!" She exclaimed then glared at Natsu. 

She was about to attack him when he held his finger up. "It's 6:35" He stated, which was enough to get the blonde to freeze and immediately freak out.

"WHAAAAAAAAAA!!!! IT CAN'T BE THAT LATE YET!! NOOO!! HOW DO YOU STOP TIME?! YOU'RE SMART FIGURE IT OUT IN THE NEXT FIVE MINUTES!!!!!!" She yelled, grabbing Natsu's shoulders and shaking him rapidly.

<><><>After They Were Late<><><>

Natsu was heading to the cafeteria to go have lunch with his friends, as usual when a hand stops him.

"Hey Natsu, would you mind eating lunch with me outside today? I kinda wanted to talk..." Lucy asked. 

"Yeah, sure." He answered and followed the blonde as they made their way outside.

They sat down under a tree for shade and got their lunches out. "So, what did you want to talk about?" Natsu asks as Lucy takes a bite of her carrot.

"Oh, I really just wanted to have lunch away from the girls. I love them to death but they can be a little...much..." Lucy explains, taking another bite of her carrot.

"Yeah, I know what you mean. They're not ones to respect personal space that's for sure." Natsu agrees. "So...how was your date with Sting yesterday?"

"Oh...that..." Lucy mumbles, taking the last bite of her carrot.

"Did it not go well?" The pink (Natsu: FOR MAVIS'S SAKE IT'S SALMON!!!!) *ahem* the PINK HAIRED male asked.

"Well..."

Flashback

Lucy's P.O.V

'Alright, it's 5:30. That should give me plenty of time to get ready for our date at 7! I should go ahead and get started!'

<><>lUcY tAkInG tOo LoNg To GeT rEaDy<><>

I'm putting the finishing touches of makeup on when I hear the doorbell ring. 'IT'S SEVEN ALREADY?!'

"Coming!" I yell from upstairs, knowing he probably can't hear me.

With my makeup complete, I head downstairs and open the door with a smile. "Hello, Sting!"

"Hi, Lucy! Th-These are for you!" He stutters, holding out a bouquet of flowers. "A-And these!" He pulls out a box of dairy-free chocolates.

"Awww, thank you so much, Sting! I appreciate it! Come on in, I'll be right back and we can get going!"

Sting smiled and stepped inside. 

"When I stepped out of the room to get a vase for the flowers and to put the chocolates in a place where you won't find them-"

"Heeeeeeey!"

"I heard a crash coming from the living room and rushed back in to see what happened. Sting had broken my mother's bowl! That was the bowl her ashes were in..."

I rush in to find sting standing next to my mother's bowl.

I almost start to tear up but I laugh it off to be polite. "Oh, I was going to g-get rid of it a-anyway. Th-Thanks...heh."

"Oh, good. It looked really crappy so I figured." He said smiling.

I almost lost then and there but I kept my composure. "Let's get going, shall we?"

"Alright!" He exclaims and grabs my hand. "I have reservations at the perfect place!"

"Oh! Wait, but I thought...I mean...I-" 

"I was trying to tell him that we agreed on ME getting reservations. I made the reservations at a really expensive place, but he completely ignored me! When we arrived, I notice that it was REALLY quiet."

"Why is it so quiet?" I ask.

"It's super fancy here. You're not supposed to talk loud so it's a pleasant environment. Nice, huh?" 

"Yeah...real great."

We walk up to the front counter and the worker there seated us. She handed us a one-sided menu and started talking, "Welcome, please keep your voice level no louder than a five..." She pointed to a chert that was hung up everywhere.

"...All meals here are one serving size and there is absolutely NO finger food! Would you like to hear the specials?"

I smile "No tha-"

"We'd both love to!" He says while smiling widely at me.

"There were SO MANY SPECIALS! I still can't believe it. It was a ONE SIDED MENU FOR MAVIS'S SAKE!!...After listening to the long list of specials we finally ordered."

"I would like the g-"

"We'll both take the Italian Salad please!" Sting orders for me.

The waitress looked at me "Alright." She walks away.

I glare at Sting and he Smiles back.

We sit in awkward silence the entire wait for our meal.

"I swear, he doesn't know how to talk! But when it comes to talking instead of me he's just GREAT at that!"

After the long, silent wait, our food finally came.

She was not kidding when she said one serving size. 'I don't think this is even one serving' I think looking down at the two bites of food in front of me.

"Looks delicious, huh?" Sting says licking his lips.

"Yeah..." I half smile.

We finish eating in five minutes and he says he forgets his wallet. I pay for both of us. 

'Very gentlemen-like, Sting, Great Job!' 

"Note the sarcasm"

We walk home in complete silence...again.

Once we were close enough to see my house I sighed in relief. He walked me up to the door and smiled the biggest smile I've ever seen.

"I had so much fun with you tonight! Maybe we could do it again some time...?" Sting said.

"Uh...maybe!" I force the best smile I could muster.

"Goodnight Luce!" He exclaimed.

"Night" I say and slam the door in his face...again.

'Luce..."

"And that's how it went!" Lucy let out a big sigh. "He's a nice guy but, I just don't think he's my type." 

Before Natsu can react, the bell rings.

>>>>>><<<<<<

Wow! Ok, I think I'm done now. Bye~!

Word Count

1241

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.3K 2.4K 32
(On Sunday 06-17-18 I will be revising some of the chapters. Please note that some will maybe be changed, and others will only be correcting the spel...
92.6K 1.6K 23
I'm not good at putting a description sooo XD This is a Nalu ,Jerza ,Gruvia etc fanfic so If you want to read it cool! If you don't want to no harm d...
501 9 14
Everyone has a secret right? Dragon Slayer Inc. Largest company in the world, secretly also a mafia. No one knows the owners names, people know them...
231K 6.3K 33
*Completed* Hey Luce, can I talk to you for a sec? Yeah but you know you're already talking to me, idiot. I laughed at her sarcastic comment. We don'...