His Tutor

By OnlySiaah

Smart ass with an attitude, new nigga with grades to maintain. When they meet what will happen? More

One1
Two2
Three3
Four4
Five5
Six6
Seven7
Eight8
Nine9
Ten10
Eleven11
Twelve12
Thirteen13
Fourteen14
Fifteen15
Sixteen16
Seventeen17
Eighteen18
Nineteen19
Twenty20
Twenty-one21
Twenty-two22
Twenty-three23
Twenty-four24
Suicidal Robbery
Twenty-five25
Twenty-six26
Twenty-seven27
Twenty-eight28
Twenty-nine29
...
Thirty30
Thirty-one31
Thirty-two32
Thirty-three33
Thirty-four34
Thirty-five35
Thirty-six36
Thirty-seven37
Thirty-eight38
Thirty-nine39: pt1
Forty40
Forty-one41
Forty-two42
Forty-three43
Forty-four44
Fourty-five45
Fourty-six46
Fourty-seven47
Fourty-eight48
Fourty-nine49
Fifty50
Fifty-one51
Fifty-two52
Fifty-three53
Fifty-four54

Thirty-nine39: pt2

1.7K 115 99
By OnlySiaah

Jahking*

"Baby!" I yelled out for Kayla. She walked into the living room sitting on my lap.

"Wassup" she played in my hair making me move my head back a little. I don't know why but that reminded me of Eisha, no cap everything she did reminded me of Eisha.

"Is Bray dressed?" I asked and she nodded. The door was knocked on and Kayla got up opening it.

"Oh hi Eisha" she smiled hugging her. Eisha rolled her eyes and held a mug on her face before patting her back. When Kayla let go, Eisha quickly put on a fake ass smile.

"Brayden ready?" Eisha asked. "I gotta get back to the house"

"I'll be right back"

Eisha stood at the door waiting and looking back and forth from her car and phone. "Girl come in" I told her.

"I'm good" she let out an annoyed sigh.

"Why you acting like you don't like me" I stood going to her. She rolled her eyes a backed up a little.

I sighed and just looked at her. There was no doubt that I missed her and wanted it to be her who I was laying with every night and telling I love you. Things change though.

The main reason why I'm with Kayla is because Eisha rejected me multiple times after she found out I cheated. I eventually got tired of it and formed a relationship with Kayla.

I got Kayla pregnant one night at AJ's birthday kickback. I was crossfaded and one thing led to another. I didn't intentionally mean to cheat on Eisha, but I did and as the dummy I am when I found out about my second child I entertained Kayla.

"Alright, here's his bag" Kayla handed it to Eisha.

"Only the girls were supposed to stay the night, but I guess he can stay too"

"Oh, Jah said-" Kayla started as Eisha rolled her eyes at her calling me Jah. "Nevermind. I'll just have my mom watch him"

With that Eisha picked up my 2 year old and took him to her car. "She don't like me" Kayla laughed. "I don't care though because I know my baby do"

I laughed and picked Kayla's small body up. She wrapped her legs around me and we began to kiss passionately.

Eisha*

Nala and 7 other children her age ran around in the set up backyard playing. I watched as she interacted and had a fun time with each but Brayden.

I try my best to let her know that he deserves her love because he's her brother. No matter how many times I tell her though she doesn't listen.

"NALA BABY!" I heard Yoni loud mouthed ass.

"TT!" Nala ran to her.

"Happy birthday Butt, you having fun?" She asked and Nala nodded harshly. "Okay, go play Imma go talk to your mommy" Yoni smiled.

"Why you sitting by yoself... you look lonely" she laughed.

"Because I am" I sighed. "Yoni find me a boyfriend of something damn"

"Biiitch, I got you!" Solai sat on the left side of me. "Look, he fine as hell and got a daughter Nala's age" she showed me a picture.

"I think the fuck not" I cocked me head back. "I barely like my daughter's brother" I said causing the twins to laugh.
-

It was now just us adults woke and laughing. I purposely had all the kids over first, so that after cake and ice cream they'd be tired.

Just like any other day, except today Jahking and Kayla were added, we talked and laughed about any and everything.

"Oh baby, remember that cruise we went on last year. You guys it was so fun! We're supposed to be taking a trip to D.R next month" Kayla excitedly told us.

We all just looked at her, because nobody asked her to speak. "Y'all stupid mfs gone die" AJ shook his head. "Y'all don't be on the internet?" He asked with his girlfriend on his lap.

"I told her I wasn't going to no damn D.R" Jahking voiced.

"Whatever, do you have a bathroom?" Kayla asked me.

"Nah, we piss in buckets outside" I said sarcastically. "Nah shit we got one Sherlock"

"Well where is it?" She gave me attitude.

"Watch who you talking to" Magic warned her.

"Baby get on Instagram or something damn" Chris sucked his teeth making us all laugh.

"Girl it's the first door on the right down the hall" Solai told her.

"Thank you Solange" Kayla got up.

"Bitch" Yoni and Solai mumbled at the same time.

"I'm tired of this... Well her her. Y'all need date again" Chris sighed.

"I'm good luv" I smiled. "Oh, I almost forgot" I got up from my seat and stood on my tip toes grabbing the promo ring he gave me about 3 years ago.

"Here"

"Eisha I don't want this shit, it's yours" he pushed my hand.

"I don't want it either, anybody want it" I waved it around.

"So you just gone give it away? Do you know how much that costed?" He asked and everybody tried their best to make it seem like they weren't being nosey.

"Damn, you right Imma go pawn it" I smiled looking down at it closely.

"This bitch" Yoni snickered.

Jahking grabbed my arm and pulled me to the backyard. I rolled my eyes when he slammed the door being extra as fuck. He crossed his arms looking at me, so I did the same.

"Why you acting like this?" He asked

"I'm sorry, does this conversation have anything to do with our daughter? Because if not I'm finna go back inna house" I placed my hands on my hips.

"Be an adult for once Eisha"

"Be loyal for once Jahking" I mumbled.

"Ooh" he laughed. "You still mad about something that happened 3 years ago? I apologized multiple times bruh let it go"

"Yes I'm still upset, I'm more than upset. Every time I see you with that bitch and her son I just wanna strangle you, bring you back to life and then love on you. I'm so tired of thinking about you every fucking night Jahking! About what we could've been, scratch that what we SHOULD'VE been. Oh but no, you just had to fucking cheat!" I pushed him.

"You promised me that you wouldn't, you promised me that we'd get married, you promised that you'd be here to care for me, that you wouldn't step out on me, you promised that we'd be together forever and that our daughter wouldn't want for nothing. Guess what you broke all of those fucking promises, so hell nah I don't want this stupid ass worthless ass ring" I angrily threw it over my fence.

"Nala asks me every night why you don't wanna be here with her, why you always choose Brayden over her. I don't blame her for not liking him, because in her eyes he's living the life she's supposed to. He gets to wake to his daddy and get good morning kisses, while she wakes up and sit around waiting for a phone call from you. Which half the time she doesn't get!" Feeling myself about to cry I stopped talking and took a deep breathe.

"I don't feel like crying over you, so can you move please?" I asked since he was kind of blocking the door way.

"Not until you listen to what I have to say" he walked close to me.

"Save your breathe and time, because what you say ain't gone change the fact that when you're tired you're going to go home and lay up with her instead of me. It's not gone change the fact that me and Nala still don't have you the way we want you" I wiped a tear that fell from my eye.

"Bae, come on. I'm ready to go" Kayla said irritated. Jahking ignored her and looked me in my eyes about to say something.

Kayla grabbed his face and turned him away. "Baby come on" she pouted.

"I'm coming right now, just let me finish talking to her" He pecked her lips. I mentally rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"You literally just don't give a fuck do you?" I asked making sure to bump him while I made my way inside.

"Eisha!" He called my name.

"Um, the last person to leave can you make sure to lock the door" my voice cracked.

"Aye you straight?" Chris asked me and I nodded smiling.

"I'm fine" I took a deep breathe.

I quietly opened the door where the kids were and picked up Nala. She woke up and stretched, "Where we going mommy?" She rubbed her eyes.

"Mommy's sad and needs her baby to sleep with her and keep her happy" I kissed her cheek walking into my room and closing the door.

"Okay, come on and lay down"

I laid down and she pulled the cover over the both of us. She then kissed my forehead and scooted closer to me. "Feel better?" She asked and I nodded as a tear fell from my eye.

She wiped it and smiled. "Remember mommy queens don't cry, so stop crying"

"I love you Butt, soooo much"

"I love you more" she yawned putting her hand on my face and drifting off to sleep.

——————
Excuse any mistakes!
I don't wanna drag this story out, but I'm also not ready to end it😩 , idk what imma do yet!
50 reads and 20 votes for an update!
I'm so serious😂 if y'all don't give me what I want, you won't get yo update🤷🏾‍♀️💯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Flame On By <333

Fanfiction

44K 1.5K 14
Johnny Storm x Reader Y/n Richards renowned scientist and sister of Reed Richards Mr Fantastic. Working with the fantastic four proves difficult esp...
8.6K 251 8
โ ๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐‡๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ˆ๐œ๐ž ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฑโž ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐˜ฝ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™๐™–๐™ข ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™›๐™ค๏ฟฝ...
2M 82.9K 37
ยฉ- ๐™ฐ ๐™ผ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐šˆ๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด๐š ๐™ฟ๐š๐™พ๐™ณ๐š„๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐€ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐“โœ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
808K 21.4K 60
"๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐ฆ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง" (Part 1)