High School dxd: Rise Of The...

By thunder_god18

He is not the welder of the heavenly dragon Ddraig, but the welder of the heavenly emperor god of the ocean... More

Bio
Harem
Season 1 chapter 1: the kings heart
Season 1 chapter 2:the beast awakes
Season 1 chapter 3: the after math
Quick info
Season 1 chapter 4: Aura control
Season 1 chapter 5: Calm befor the storm
Season 1 chapter 6: the nun
Season 1 chapter 7: the familiar forest
Season 1 chapter 8: the date
Season 1 chapter 9: water meets fire
Season 1 chapter 10: calm before the storm
Season 1 chapter 11: Fight for her (season 1 finale)
Season 2 chapter 1: the new move.
Season 2 chapter 2: the exorsist
Season 2 chapter 3: the holy girls
Season 2 chapter 4: seal broken
Season 2 chapter 5: dragon meets beast
Season 2 chapter 6: pool party ๐Ÿ˜œ
Season 2 chapter 8:The meeting pt1
Season 2 chapter 9: Birth of the roaring emperor
Season 3 chapter 1: trip to hell and the dragon king
Season 3 chapter 2: metting the family and devil metting?
Season 3 chapter 3:Nicks power unleashed
Season 3 chapter 4: whatever it takes๏ฟผ
Season 3 chapter 5: the truth awoken
Season 3 chapter 6: preparation๏ฟผ
Season 3 chapter 7: the mistake
Season 3 chapter 8: Dawn of the end Part 1
Season 3 chapter 9: dawn of the end part 2
Season 4 chapter 1: glimps into the future
Season 4: chapter 2: the meeting

Season 2 chapter 7: dawn of the fallen king

2.1K 31 18
By thunder_god18

Issei was in his room waiting for his date he wore his favorite outfit with a big black chain on his side.

"You look badass partner, vail will definitely think your hot." King told Issei who nodded his head and he took and deep breath calming himself before there date.

"Issei!" Issei looked back and saw nick with a smile on his face as he looked at his pupil with a respectful look. "Oh yea badass your definitely my student." Nick smiled again and Issei crosses his arms under his muscular chest.

"Sensei What are you doing here?" Issei asked and Nick sigh.

"Issei ever year us dragons go into heat. It's a processes you will have to deal with as well." Nick told Issei and he looked confused until his eyes widen.

"Vail is in heat." Issei said and nick nodded his head as king popped up.

"That is right I sensed it when she stopped by while we where in are deep sleep, Issei you have to mate with her and calm her as yours or she will not survive." King told Issei who finally put his alpha look on.

"Vail will live and I will calm her as my 2 mate." Issei told them as the 2 smiled.

"Well I should get going vail will be here soon." Issei nodded and his eyes went back to normal and Nick left the room.

"Issei!" Issei looked back and his face was hit with a blush when Vail stood in front of him, Vail had her hair in a curly bun and Let's some hair go down the side of her face. She had on a silver dress that showed off all her body in her right spots. To finish off the look her lips where crimson red from her lips stick except that she had no make up on and a silver purse.

"Vail you look absolutely beautiful." Issei told her and she blushed and smiled at him.

"Thank you Issei and you don't look that mad you're self." Vail told me as she bit her nail because Issei upper body was on display right now.

"Heheh shall we get going my lady." Issei put his arm out for her to take and she rapped her arm around Issei's.

"Yes we shall." Vail and Issei walked out of the room and Nick was waiting giving him a thumbs up and Issei sigh.

"So Issei where will you be taking me tonight?" Vail asked and they got outside and Vail saw Issei bike waiting. (the bike from the date chapter with rias)

"I got us a spot at salions." Issei told her and her eyes widen.

"H-how that is the most expensive and popular place in all of japan." Vail was just too shocked and Issei got to the bike and put his helmet on and vail got onto the back and rapped her arms around his chest.

"I am the heavenly sea emperor, I can get things like that." Issei told her and she giggled, Issei put the key in and the entire awoken with a loud roar and Issei took off into the street. After about 10 minutes of driving that got to the place. Issei offers his arm again and she takes it and they walk to a person waiting outside.

"Reservations?" The man asked and Issei smiled.

"Yes under Issei." The man looked into his book and nodded his head and led them to a table, but as they walked everyone looked at them.

"Damn she is lucky looks at that hottie."

"Lucky bastard with that sexy girl."

"Right here Sir." The man told
Them and Issei pulled vail seat out and she sat down and he pushed it in and they say down. "Can I start you all off with some drinks?" The man asked and Issei spoke up.

"Can I get a water please." Issei told them man who nodded his head and looked at vail.

"Can I get a pink lemonade please." The man again nodded his head and smiled at her.

"Hey vail I forgot to tell you I am going to dance tonight on that stage." Issei told her and her eyes widen as Issei stood up and walked to what vail could only think was the owner who smiled and Issei put a headset on and looked at everyone. "OK EVERYONE LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED." Issei yelled and dancers got onto the stage as everyone watched. "This songs called illusion."

Vail watched Issei with her jaw dropped and she felt herself lust at him to a hole different level, and when Issei pumped his chest out all the women screamed.

"Never new Issei could dance like that." Vail watched Issei get down and they ordered there food eat and Issei paid the bill.

Seen change

Issei and vail made it home, Issei saw all the girls asleep in there rooms and Issei and vail walked to his room.

"Issei I am in heat." Vail told him as she saw him smile and lock the door.

TIME SKIP NO LEME FOR YOU BITCH I AM 14 anyway

Issei was walking to school after his fun night with vail, Issei left a note for her so she knows he was out.

"Quite the night Issei." Issei eye changed and he smiled as did king.

"Yes it was and I am excited for the future." Issei told king and he walked in and saw Rias and her father and brother.

"Lord Gremory, Lord Lucifer what are you doing here." Issei called out and they all turned to him and the 2 adults smiled.

"Please Issei just Sirzechs, and we are here because we will be holding the leader summit here." Issei eyes widen at the information the king of devils just told him. Issei looked over and saw Rias had a mad face. "It's also step up day so I get to see my baby sister in action at school." Sirzechs told Issei who grew a sad look.

"Oh well have fun then I think I am going to take the day off." Issei told them as everyone looked sad and confused.

"Sirzechs he dose not have parents you know that." Lord Gremory told his son and he grew a sad look as he remembered the beat down Issei father gave him and the other leaders, Rias saw her brother and sigh.

No one pov

Issei now stood over 2 graves in a cemetery. Issei was looking at the grave of his dead parents as they died in the war but there body's where kept locked away so no one could get there body's and or DNA to make hybrids with. Issei looked down in shame and sadness.

"Hey mom, hey dad it's good to talk to you again. A lot has happened I awaken my beast force and I was able to avenge you from the war monger, I made lots of friends." Issei felt tears burn in his eyes and he starts to sniff.

"Issei your parents loved you with everything they had in there soul you where the most precious thing they had." King told Issei who sigh and smiled and wiped the tears away.

"Issei?" Issei looked back and saw Emma looking at him she then saw the grave and grew disappointed in herself. "Oh I am sorry to disturb you." Emma was about to leave but Issei called her.

"Please don't leave." Issei called to her and she walked to him and she hugged his arm. "I know you new them what where they like?" Issei asked Emma who sigh and smiled.

"Well your mother had the most beautiful voice any person ever had her singing could calm a raging battle. Your mother loved to cook and she loved to train with your dad. Your father was a extremely smart man on and off the battle field. He loved to train with your mother and he had a dying wish and that was to watch you grow up and clam domination over the power you rightfully have." Emma explained and Issei put his head into her chest and for the first time she saw him cry. "Shhhhhhh." Emma rubs his crazy hair as Issei calmed down and looked at her.

"Thank you Emma." Issei told her and she smiled at him and kissed he head.

"Anything for you Issei." Emma looked at Issei watch and saw it was getting late. "I think it's time to head home." Issei and Emma walked away, but on a building a man cloaked in dragon scales watched them.

"So the all mighty queen of the sea and king of true domination this is your son what a shame it will be when I kill him and everyone he loves." The man told Himself as he vanished in a blur of black magic.

BAMMM BITCHES I AM BACK AND IT FEELS GOOD. Comment share like and as I always ALEX_UZI14 OUTTT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 934 22
In a world full of devils, angels, and fallen angels, there exists a blue haired boy with an incredible power. One that could rival the gods themselv...
226K 7.5K 30
๐‹๐ฎ๐œ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฑ ๐…๐ž๐ฆ!๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐‹๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง/๐’๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ Secrets were kept amongst the angels during the war. Nobody told her abo...
18.7K 341 7
Y/n L/n was powerless. As a member of a noble devil family, that made him an outcast. His family mocked him, spat on him, tormented him, all because...
30.5K 1.7K 14
As time went by, Barbatos, a demon butler, fell in love with a human. But as his love grows for her, he also has to carry the pain in his heart that...