Can I Hold You

harrysunshinepride

"Lucy?" My head snapped up and there he was. In my kitchen, I haven't seen him in years. I even thought he mi... Еще

0 - hiiii again
1 - Lucy?
2 - bathroom floor
3 - tequila
4 - date
5 - sex and alcohol
6 - christmas
7 - ready
8 - secret
9 - lady parts
10 - early
11 - fanfuckingtastic
12 - suprise visit
13 - Nadine
14 - caught
15 - confessions
16 - don't leave
17 - muffins & a fight
18 - the two of us
19 - sweet kisses
20 - office and nudes
21 - until harry sto...
22 - you make me happy
23 - the shirt rule
24 - she loves me
25 - golf
26 - fights and I don't cares
27 - tease
28 - messy
29 - when school ends
30 - easter
31 - snappy
32 - first day
33 - orgasms and alcohol
34 - move
35 - off to london
36 - breakfast and tears
37 - explaning
38 - scared
40 - anne
41 - doctor
42 - without any...
43 - fight like no other
44 - miserable
45 - old friends
46 - finally
47 - a bet
48 - beach house
49 - caving in
50 - i owe you one
51 - on edge
52 - puppies and wine
53 - kid talk
54 - i love yous and tears
55 - ketchup
56 - family dinner gone wrong
57 - cake
58 - sweet and rough
59 - come home
60 - unexpectedly
61 - 20%
62 - did I Kill You
63 - telling friends
64 - what have I done?
65 - not the time to call me baby
66 - Chicago
67 - back to normal
68 - London 2
69 - Buddha
70 - staying up all night
71 - a sad look in their eyes
72 - Hope Styles
73 - It's looking up
74 - like a virgin
75 - babysitting
76 - new things
77 - harrys birthday pt1
78 - harrys birthday pt.2
79 - graduation
80 - vacation
81 - negotiation
82 - the little boy
83 - quickie
84 - stole my heart
85 - keep him safe
86 - jess & ollie
87 - it's time
88 - we are grown ups now, aren't we
89 - put yourself in her position
90 - nervous or excited
91 - william emergency
92 - the best one ever
93 - we are not telling mommy this are we?
94 - a harry william sandwich
95 - The big day
96 - dissapointment
97 - I'm not feeling good
98 - special hug
99 - Aiden Robin Styles
100 - the end
Epilogue
Until The End Of Time
Pink Skies.

39 - any way you want

3.3K 70 2
harrysunshinepride

Lucy Winters

As I woke up I felt Harry's arm around my waist he was laying on his stomach and his head pushed in to the pillow next to me. My head was hurting a little and I knew it was all from my sudden panic attack yesterday. Harry had taken good care of me and had me take my pills and also called my dad.
It's weird how I'm twenty years old and still need my dad to calm me down when something like this happens. I was also a little embarrassed about it to be honest.
Harry had never seen me like that and I hated how I was acting when it all happens. It haven't happened in so long and I was beyond terrified when it happened yesterday.

I heard Harry groan in to the pillow as he pulled me closer and nuzzled his head in to my neck.
"good morning" he mumbled in to my neck and I brought my hand up to his head and played with his hair. "Mmmm, feels nice" he said and placed his lips against my neck.

"Good morning" I whispered and he lifted his head to look at me. "How are you feeling? Did you sleep all night?" He asked and I gave him a nod and looked away from his gaze.

"M'fine" I said and he sighed and pulled me in to his arms holding my body close to his. "You sure?" He asked and I nodded.
"I'm sorry, I just, I'm a little embarrassed you had to see me like that" he furrowed his brows and shook his head.
"Stop it, never feel embarrassed for that around me, it's not your fault, don't apologize" he said and i could feel it ache in my chest because of the love I had for him.
"And I love you no matter what, I just wish I could protect you from it, and I can't, but I'll be right by your side through this" he said and I brought my hands to the sides of his face pulling his towards me.
"I love you, what did I ever do to deserve you" I said and he dragged his nose along mine.
"I love you too" he said and I pressed my lips against his. He hummed against my lips and I knew I led him on for more than just some kissing but I don't think I really could handle having sex right now.
"Harry" I said and he pulled away and I could feel his semi hard dick press against my thigh.

"I'll make us breakfast" he said and I nodded.
"I'm gonna take a quick shower" I said and he nodded and placed a sloppy kiss against my cheek.
My shower was quick and I dried my body of before putting on a pair of shorts and a pair of the new underwear I've bought for this trip and to be honest I felt slightly better and my mood had changed. I could almost feel myself getting horny while thinking about Harry's morning wood that was pressed against my leg just a few moments ago. I pressed my thighs together and it had been a few days since me and Harry had sex and the images of us having sex on the airplane is clouding my mind. Almost having me all hot and bothered while thinking about it.

I walked in to the kitchen as saw Harry standing with his back towards me by the stove and he was wearing a grey hoodie and a pair of athletic shorts. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist and pressed my cheek against his back.
"Hi baby" he said and turned around and placed his hands on my cheeks pulling my lips to his.
"Hello" I said and moved my hands down and then up under his shirt holding on to his hips. His soft skin was warm against my hands and Harry raised his brows.
"You hungry?" He asked and I shrugged and he furrowed his brows and I felt a heat rush to my cheeks.

"What got you all flustered baby" he asked and I sighed and searched the room for something else than Harry's eyes and I stood on my tippy toes and kissed his jaw and then down to his neck.
"Are you sure about this Lucy" he asked and I nodded. "Use your words love" he said and I admired him for making sure I was actually fine with this.
"Yes, I want you"
"Really... really bad" I said and he chuckled and moved his hands to my hips pulling me closer and I moved my hand over his crotch feeling the outlines of his cock. "Can't say no to that can I" he smiled against my lips before kissing my passionately deepening the kiss and his tongue slipped in to my mouth and moaning against my lips.
"Bedroom?" He asked between kisses.
"Y-Yeah" I said and he scooped me up holding on to the back of my thighs to carry me in to the room and he threw me on the bed and crawled on top of me as he peeled his shirt of his upper body I pulled the shorts of my body and Harry's eyes widened.

"Eager are we?" He said with a smirk.
"Very" I said and he smiled before pulling his shorts and boxers of and I could see his dick standing up against his belly. I've never seen a dick that beautiful in my entire life and I almost drooled when I thought about it inside of me.
"Off?" Harry asked as he pulled at the hem of his T-shirt I was wearing. I nodded and he pulled it over my head leaning his head down to kiss my neck and down to my nipples. He took the sensitive bud in to his mouth and I let out a moan and felt my underwear get wetter by the second.
"Harry" I moaned and he smirked as he looked up at me while moving his lips down my stomach and kissed right above the lace material of my thong.
"New underwear?" He asked and arched a brow.
"Mhm" I said as he started to pull them down my legs. "You know I have a soft spot for white lace" he said and I nodded and he used his hands to spread my legs as he looked up at me with a smirk on his lips as he slid my underwear down my legs and threw them over his shoulder.
"Harry, please" I whined and Harry placed open mouth kisses on my thighs and he sucked at a spot and I was sure it left a mark.
"Jesus Lucy, you're dripping" I let out a moan as I felt Harry's finger run up my folds before he pushed his forefinger in to my core. And I let out a deep breath, being relived that he was touching me. My eyes widened when his lips connected with my clit and a moan made its way out of my mouth. I leaned back on my elbows so I could watch Harry work his magic and rolled my eyes back in my scull as his finger pulsed faster in and out of me.

He looked up at me with a smile.
"Another" He asked and I felt another of his fingers move over my entrance and I nodded.
"Y-Yes" I moaned and he pressed two fingers in and kitten licked my clit before sucking my clit again.

"I think you're all ready for me now love" I let out a moan and nodded and Harry made his way up to face me again and placed a kiss on my lips and I reached down to feel his rock hard member to jerk him off a little so he was all ready and Harry grunted against my lips.
"How do you want me" he asked and I sucked in a breath as Harry nibbled on my neck.
"Any way you want" I breathed out and he lifted his head and smirked at me. He put his arm under my leg to bring it up with him and then I felt him line up at my entrance and pushing in slowly.

"Always so wet and tight for me" he hummed in to my ear and I moaned as he adjusted himself a little before starting to move his hips.
"Move f-faster Harry" I said and he placed kisses to my neck as he picked up his pace.
Just a few thrust after he pulled out completely having me whine underneath him and I opened my eyes and furrowed my brows.

"I want to try something" he said and I raise a brow as he leaned down and reached behind me for a pillow and then lifted my hips up to place it under me. "I can go deeper" he hummed in to my neck as he pushed himself inside of me again and oh was he right.
"F-fuck Harry" I gasped and I heard him chuckle at my reaction. "feel good?" he asked and I moaned.
"Yes, oh my god" I gasped as he thrusted both harder and faster. I purposely clenched around him and Harry moaned in to my mouth.
"Fuck, do that again" he said and I couldn't understand how he was able to form a sentence right now. I purposely clenched around him like he asked and he left a loud grunt in to my mouth.

"Fuck yes baby" he said as I started doing it pretty regularly.
"Harry I wanna cum so bad, I'm so close" I moaned and he gave me a nod and his hand traveled down to my clit adding some pressure there. I kissed Harry hard and our tongues swirled together and I held on to his bicep and one of my hands in his hair as he pounded in to me.
"Fuck Lucy I, Lucy I'm so close"
"Me too baby" I said as he pressed his lips on to mine again.
"Shit Harry, I'm- I'm gonna" I started but couldn't finish the sentence before my high hit me and I let out and almost animalistic sound.
"Fucking hell Lucy, fuck" he heard Harry's voice and my mouth formed in to an o and my leg spasms were severe and I let out a cry. I felt Harry spurts Of cum filling me up and he crashed on top of me breathing heavily.
"You ready for breakfast now?" Harry asked in to my neck and I let out a deep breath.
"I don't know if I can move, I can't feel my legs" I said and Harry chuckled. "Well I hope I didn't paralyze you that would be a shame" he joked and I shook my head and giggled. And he looked up at me.
"What?" I said and he shook his head.
"I'm just happy that you're laughing a little bit" I smiled and kissed his lips. "Breakfast?" I asked and he nodded. "Breakfast" he stated and I smiled placing a kiss in the corner of my mouth.

"Harry can you get me a washcloth" I said and squeezed my legs together to prevent the seeds to run out of me. He turned and furrowed his brows and I spread my legs a little to show him what I was talking about and he nodded before walking in to the bathroom coming back a few seconds later with a damp washcloth.
"I got you baby" he said and cleaned me up with a smirk on his face and before he pulled away he placed a kiss to my thigh. He threw the washcloth in the hamper and I stood up from the bed and my legs where a little wiggly from our previous events but hey I didn't really complain.
I pulled the white lace thongs up my legs again and then one of Harry's hoodies that reached to my mid thigh. Harry only put on pair Of boxer briefs on as he walked out to the kitchen again me following closely behind. The eggs Harry had made had turned cold now and he popped them in to the microwave before he placed it in front of me and then he made some avocado toast and put them on my plate.
"Thank you" I said and he gave me a nod and sat down next to me and dived in to his food.

"I was so hungry" I said and he raised his brows and placed his hand on my bare thigh. "You sure you still want to go tonight?" He asked and I nodded.
"Yes I'll be fine, Or at least I think so" I said and Harry looked concerned and he moved his hand from my thigh to run it through his hair.
"You think so?" He said and I shrugged.

"Harry I can never say it's not going to happen, but I feel fine today, and I just want to try and act like I'm not crazy" I said and looked away from him and played with the food on my plate.
"Lucy you are not crazy" he said and leaned in to place a kiss on my cheek. "If you say you'll be fine I believe you, I just want you to be comfortable to tell my anything, I will never judge you" He said and I felt myself tear up from his words. "Hey, hey, no don't cry" he said and he pulled at my hand and I crawled up in his lap burying my head in his neck.

"You really changed you know that right?" I asked and he nodded. "I always thought you were a little heartless, but you have the biggest heart and I'm grateful for you" I sobbed in to his neck and I felt his hand run up and down my back.
"And I- I am so sorry for ruining this trip, I just don't know what's happening to me" I cried and it was true.
I've had these episodes coming and going for five years but never have I felt this way. It's like all my emotions was on a rollercoaster and went up and down, making loops and it was uncontrollable and there was no stop to it.
"Lucy we'll be home and you get to see your doctor and everything is going to be fine baby, I promise" Harry spoke and kissed my head.
"And you didn't ruin anything, this isn't your fault, you need to understand that it's all up here" he said and lightly tapped my head with his finger. I leaned my head on his chest and Harry kept rubbing my back as I wiped my tears and we stayed like that for a long time before Harry looked down at me.

"You're the love of my life, you know that right?" He said and my eyes met his and I nodded.
"I do, you're the love of my life" I responded and he smiled down at me.
"I'm going to put a ring on that finger one day" he said and traced a ring around my left ring finger.
We've never talked about the future before and I smiled a little to myself and leaned in and kissed Harry's cheek.
"I'm looking forward to that day" I said and he smiled and his lips met mine in a slow kiss.

Later that night both me and Harry was ready to go to the charity event that Gemma hosted and Harry had apparently donated a ton of money too which made him a guest of honor.
My dark purple dress was still as pretty as it was when I tried it on and caused Harry to choke on his own saliva as I stepped out from the bedroom. I had curled my hair in to loose curls and put it up in a ponytail just because I knew Harry loved it.
He stayed by my side the entire night making sure I was okay. He had forced me to bring my pills in case of emergency and he also made sure I didn't have anything else than water to drink.
"You okay?" I heard Harry speak up beside me and I gave him a nod.
"I'm fine, a little tired" I said and he nodded and pressed his lips to my temple.

"We should get going soon it's almost a two hour drive to my mothers house" Harry explained and I nodded. "Okay" I whispered and I didn't really mind that we were going to leave this party early.

"Lucy" I heard Gemma say behind us and I turned and gave Gemma a big smile.

"Hi, you did a wonderful job with all this" I complimented her and she gave me a big smile.
"Why thank you, come grab a cosmo with me I remember you loved those" she said and I got a little uncomfortable I knew I shouldn't drink. But maybe one drink wouldn't hurt.

"Just one" I said and she nodded.
"Just one, and that dress is beautiful by the way" she said and I smiled as I walked next to her up to the bar. Harry's eyes lingered on me and I knew he was worried I could tell by the way he looked at me.

"Thank you" I said and Gemma held out the cosmo for me and I took a sip from it.
"So you're not in a drinking mood tonight?" Gemma asked and I furrowed my brows and shook my head.

"No, uh- we are going up early tomorrow to drive up to your moms house" I lied and she gave me a small smile. "Oh right" she said and I smiled at her.

"Harry loves going up there he act like a little kid every time he's back in Holmes chapel" Gemma explained and I smiled at her.
"Yeah he looks like a kid on Christmas every time he talks about it" I said and she nodded.

"You need to give my mother a big hug from me, I miss her, I haven't seen her a lot lately" Gemma said with a sad expression in her eyes. "I will" I said and saw Harry walk up next to me putting an arm around my waist. 

"You ready to go?" He said and I nodded.
"Sure, well thanks for an amazing night Gem, I'll see you soon and thanks for the drink" I said and she smiled and hugged me.

"Of course, anytime" she said and then gave Harry a hug goodbye. Harry intertwined his fingers with mine as we walked outside and the valet guy arrived with Harry's car and Harry opened the car door for me.

"Are you still Okay?" Harry asked and reached out for my hand and I wrapped my fingers around his and he brought my hand up to his knuckles.
"I'm fine" I said and gave him a small smile. I actually wasn't fine at all. But I couldn't tell him that, I felt like someone was sucking the life out of me but I knew I just needed to hold out two more days then we'll be home and I'll get this all figured out.
"If you say so" Harry said and I felt a lump in my throat and Harry gave my hand a squeeze.

"I love you Harry" I said and leaned in to kiss his cheek and he looked over at me with a smile.
"I love you" he answered and kissed the back of my hand again.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

6.7K 258 15
*COMPLETED* It was a normal morning at the bakery when green met blue for the first time. Harry suffers from lack of trust due to a tough past. Will...
4.7K 65 32
I love everything about him. His radiant smile, bright blue eyes that light the room up, his laugh that makes everybody in the room crack up, his pur...
1.1M 40.8K 58
[✓] ∥ "What do you fear most?" At my childish question, she smiles and looks down. In all honesty, I thought we were going to have to stay there all...
86.3K 2.5K 42
"We only met 24 hours ago and I already couldn't remember what it was like to not know that he existed. And now, I wasn't so sure I could ever handl...