Psychotic

بواسطة EvelynnHarrier

A psychotic criminal feels the desire to own the life of an innocent girl whose eyes trapped his mind. "He is... المزيد

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (sexual scene)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 (Sexual content)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
~Sins~

Chapter 23

4.3K 136 11
بواسطة EvelynnHarrier

Almost three hours passed since the morning incident happened and yet I didn't dare to leave the room, not even to throw the rest of the food and broken wooden bar.

I simply sat on his bed and let my thoughts to occupy me.

The way Justin treats me is weird, he has radical changes of his mood and that is dangerous.

It is hard to predict whether he will be angry or mad in the next seconds.

I sighed rubbing my fingers through my bottom eyelid to whip any tear left from the previous crying state.

The door started to open and I instantly looked away.

I didn't want to see his face, the face of that dickhead.

Justin's head popped inside the room, a hint of worry in his expression.

"Hey Katrina..." I could tell the sorrow of his words.

But he made me angry, what he did was not right nor acceptable.

"I know that you are angry at me but I swear I didn't want to hurt you" He spoke after realising that I wasn't going to open my mouth.

I heard his footstep getting closer and I felt a pressure on the bed meaning that he sat next to me.

"Baby dont be mad-" I cut him off.

"No, Im not your baby! Im a victim of your twisted brain, I. Want. To. Go. Home!" I spat meeting his hazel eyes as I crossed my arms up to my chest.

He pressed his lips into a thin line. None of us broke the eye contact.

"When are you gonna get inside your head that you ain't going anywhere? This is your house!" His eyes darkened as he pronounced the last words.

I bursted, I bursted like I have never done before.

"This is not my fucking house and it will never be my house! Im trapped against my will because of you, I hate you!" I accused him slapping his hands off which were closer to me.

Once again, the demonic Justin shows up...

His orbs dyed into the darkest brown as he frowned intensively. His lips were pressed together looking like if they were going to break at any point.

His hand quickly travelled up aiming for only one target; my throat.

Gripping on my neck roughly he pushed his body onto mine making me lay on the bed.

I started to choke as the force added on my neck hindered my breathing.

"Please stop" I managed to say between breaks in my voice.

Just like if those words were magic he stopped. He slowly released my neck from his strong grasp.

His eyes widened going back to their normal colour.

He ran his hand through his hair. "I... No, why?" He spoke softly to himself.

He stood slowly moving away from me.

Finally with a slow sound, he closed the door leaving me alone for the third time already.

I stayed still in shock, my breath was heavy and tremendously loud. My chest was bumping up and down rapidly. A few droplets of sweat rolled down my forehead as I pulled myself up.

I started to walk towards the medium-sized mirror nailed on the wall just above a desk. I struggled a little since my body was still paralysed by what happened just a minute ago.

I place myself in front of the rectangular object as I gazed to my reflection.

Two red blurred lines painted my neck.

It hurt when I swallowed.

Millions of thoughts started to appear inside my head.

The seconds passed by and they turned into minutes, and those minutes into hours leading the clock into 6:30 p.m.

I had enough time to think about lots of stuff; Justin strange behaviour, my way of acting towards him, possible ways of escaping...

I finally managed to pull out the idea that although Justin is dangerous there is a way to reassure him or avoid his dark side.

He is dangerous, there is no doubt in that. But my way of acting towards him was, erupting?

Obviously I have the right to react like that, I mean, he kidnapped me against my will. But maybe that is not the way of improving the situation.

I know I need to escape, and I think I know how... Acting up, pretending to be something with him that i am totally not.

I need to make him believe that I want him in order for him to decrease his guard and therefore, escape.

I walked towards the door slowly, breathing and exhaling several time before opening the door, slowly and just a little to let a gap to see the living room area.

There was no sign of Justin.

I opened the door fully and I walked silently inside the bigger room.

There was still no sign of Justin.

I walked towards the closed bathroom door and knocked various times to check if he was inside, but no voice or noise came out.

I guessed that he wasn't at home. So i thought about investigating a little although there wasn't much to look at inside the small flat.

I started to open each drawer that I found. But only utensils and meaningless things were placed inside.

Finally there was only one closed drawer left, the only drawer which had a lock on. I tried to open it the first day but it was closed so i doubted to even try to open it thinking that it was probably locked.

Yet I pulled from the small wooden knob to open it hesitatingly.

For my good luck it wasn't locked.

And the drawer hid some medicines and a few untidied papers inside.

I picked one of the papers praying that it would have some sort of information that would help me at least to find out where I am.

The card had a green medical stamp imprint on the left top corner of the letter and the name of the public hospital written in bold apart from a large set of numbers underneath.

I started to read the letter carefully;

"Mr Justin Drew Bieber, we are writing this letter to inform you that you haven't been attending your revision checks since April the 13th.

We are highly suggesting you to come to the revision and see how the medicines are working, Dr.C Smullen"

I read the letter a second time stopping at each word to analyse the paper held in my hands.

Still confused I picked another of the letters inside the drawer.

I read it and it had a similar content to the first one.

I picked one of the medicine tubes which was transparent orange and had a wide white tap.

I started to read the information in the side of the cylindrical object.

'This tube contains; Zyprexa, Abilify, Risperdal, Geodon and Clorazil.'

I didnt understand any single component of the pills although I used be good at chemistry when i was in high school.

Suddenly I heard a click coming from the front door. Quickly, I hid one of the letters and the tube of pills inside my back pockets and I pulled from my shirt to cover them.

I turned around closing the drawer with my ass as the door opened revealing Justin.

He was wearing the same clothes as when he visited me the second time but his hair was messy and his eyes were a little red, he still looked somehow attractive and that made me feel ashamed because I shouldn't be thinking that about my kidnapper.

He was also carrying a big red plastic bag which he dropped next to the door a he entered.

He spotted me and slightly frowned as he made sure to close and lock the door behind him.

"What are you doing here?" He asked leaving his black leather jacket on the clothes hanger.

"I came to drink something" I lied opening the fridge and grabbing a coke.

"What is inside that plastic bag?" I asked pointing at the bag on the floor.

"Clothes for you, I bought what i thought you would look in" He said avoiding my eyes.

My expression softened. He bought me clothes. I found that sweet yet he still kidnapped me.

He didnt say anything else, he just laid on the sofa covering his eyes with his hand.

He looked tired, and he smelled like... Alcohol?

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

273K 4.7K 64
Just another Justin Bieber fan-fiction book no one asked for :) | published June 2016 | discontinued 12/29/2017 [ some spelling and grammar errors m...
252K 8K 63
A love story between a lonely girl and a lonely boy with friends surrounding him.
13.7K 374 31
A girl who is badly bullied, wants to end it. She wants to end her life. But then, a boy comes along. He is her lifesaver. Will they become friends...
15.4K 338 26
❝ I want this: Just you and I.❞ [SOCIAL MEDIA AU// JUSTIN BIEBER FANFICTION// WRITTEN BY STRANGERSTIME//COVER MADE BY STRANGERSTIME ]