DEALING WITH THE DEVIL (Vande...

By ShinichiLaaaabs

Vander # 1 Ryu Vander-Morisson 02152019 More

INTRODUCTION
1: one of the best ways to develop romance
2: I can kill him with my bare hands
3: titless Lemon
4: badass is nowhere near me
5: good luck to him then
6: a genie granted my wish
7: she really shoot him
8: am I under surveillance?
9: interesting fact
10: terrible thing
11: your fault
12: you're the best
13: noisy and annoying and above all titless
14: someday
15: really a psycho
16: I am apollo, the hacker
17: I am not letting you
18: bridal style works for me too
19: she's brutal, don't mess with her
20: a good misunderstanding
21: business is business
22: I just want to protect my cousin
23: a nap wouldn't be bad
24: not even close to adorable
25: night swimming it is
26: just have a little faith
27: maybe yes, maybe no
28: it's payback time
29: Zero is the best
30: sleep
31: modern Romeo and Juliet?
32: bad shot
33: what just happened?
34: that's for you to find out
36: so aggravating
37: that leave me with no choice
38: thank you devil
39: cry
40: it's great
41: you are disgusting
42: not pleased
43: never put on the regret list
44: that was love
45: good luck there Rocket
46: worst guy! Ever!
47: for convenience
48: sounds exciting
49: definitely something
50: see you in the morning, love
51: I'm in trouble
52: do your best
53: no regrets
54: thank goodness
55: by default
56: this moment, the baby and you
57: my family
58: i love you
59: knock knock
60: the calm before the storm
61: so many ways to skin a cat
62: nothing you can prove
63: truth untold
64: life is a bitch
65: I was tiring
66: I Know Him So Well
67: a bit of guilt
68: Man Up
69: Sweet But Psycho
70: to get even
71: no angels
72: I am to blame
73: Slipped Away
74: New Beginnings
75: Another Stranger
76: Give In
77: another day
78: I Want To Believe
79: Hello And Goodbye
80: No Way
Epilogue

35: that settled it

59K 2.8K 546
By ShinichiLaaaabs

35: that settled it
#DWTDWP

RYU

A/N: I am well-aware that I have young readers and conservative ones. So....

Warning!
Matured contents. Read at your own risk.

She suddenly leaped towards me with wide eyes.

"You are Apollo the hacker!" sigaw niya na may kasiguraduhan sa boses. She stared at me, taunting me to confess over her realization. I just stared back at her... hanggang sa bumaba sa labi niya ang mga mata ko.

Damn, where the hell am I looking?

So I looked away and denied. "No."

"Huh liar!" sagot niya at umikot upang tumayo kung saan ko ibinaling ang paningin. There. I was staring again at her lips.

I just noticed lately that titless has actually a nice lips. Pouty and naturally pinkish. I never expected her to smoke sometimes because her lips were something that looks delicate and pretty.

She gaped at me, "You know you can kiss me if you keep staring, duh."

I turned away. "I told you to stop being horny."

"Talaga lang ha? Sino ba ang unang kung makatitig sa labi ko ay wagas?" tanong niya.

I could really choke her now.

"Go home Pi."

Pi, her name is Pi and all these time I thought it's Pie. Lemon Pie. It was during the first time we met and I asked my brother Zywon to ran her picture on the face recognition program that I created.

I thought I heard him say "Lemon Pie Bellomo".

Damn.

"Umamin ka nga Rocket, ikaw si Apollo ano?" tanong niya ulit.

I chose to remain silent and pulled her towards the door. "Leave. I want---"

"Nooooo!" Kumapit siya sa pinto at nagmatigas. "I decided I'm staying over for the rest of the day." Bumitaw siya sa pinto at tinangkang tumakbo sa kama ko ngunit mabilis na nahawakan ko siya sa braso upang pigilan.

I forcefully pulled her out my room and I shut it closed. Wala naman siyang nagawa kundi ang suminangot na lamang at hinayaan akong igiya siya pababa. Good thing Old man Rionessi and Mom went somewhere kaya malibang sa mga kasambahay at bodyguard, ako lamang ang narito ngayon.

"Umuwi ka na Titless."

"No!"

She is so hardheaded! Extremely hardheaded!

"Bakit ba ayaw mong umuwi?" tanong ko sa kanya. I don't think she's hanging around for some reason other than digging more about me being Apollo the hacker.

She gave me her mischievous look. "I don't have a car, that means I can stay."

Whoah nice logic, really huh?

"Paano ka nakapunta rito?"

She grinned. "Cooler, the love of my life took me here."

Ah that asshole! Sometimes I don't wonder if he's really Cronus' son because he is much crazy like him. And yeah, cool but annoying like all of the time.

"Then not a problem, I'll drive you home."

"Ayaaaaaw kooooo!"

I didn't know how long it took but after a while ay nadala ko rin siya sa labas ng bahay. She's persistent not to leave the house but I'm more persistent to make her leave. Nang tuluyan ko siyang mahila sa labas ay wala siyang nagawa kundi sumimangot na lamang.

Nang marating namin ang garahe ay pinagbuksan ko siya ng pinto ng sasakyan. "Get inside."

Sinamaan muna niya ako ng tingin bago padabog na pumasok ng kotse. Now she conceded defeat and just keeps on throwing me glares and hisses.

Nang pumasok na rin ako sa kotse ay nakakunot pa rin ang kanyang noo at tumangging tumingin sa akin. She opted to look outside, arms crossing on her chest.

Before I can start the engine, her phone rang at kaagad naman niyang sinagot iyon.

"Hello bastard."

Wow what a way to say hello over the phone.

"I'm glad you called, how's the crotch?" tumahimik siya at nakinig sa kausap. This time I was able to turn on the engine pero pinili kong makinig sa kanya at sa kung sinumang kausap niya.

But hey, she asked about the crotch, don't tell me she's talking to Levi Luchez? The one she shoot on the crotch?!

"Great! I'm bored and horny as fuck right now," wika niya. "Apparently I am with a guy who's bold enough to make me leave instead of pinning me down for pleasure and all. Okay, I'll be there, see yah."

Nang pinatay niya ang tawag ay muli siyang tumingin sa labas ng bintana, completely ignoring me.

"Was that Levi Luchez?" tanong ko ngunit hindi niya ako sinagot.

Hindi ko alam bakit naging iritable ako sa isiping iyon. Hey she didn't think Levi called her because he moved on about her shooting her groin, did she?

"Don't go, who knows what he's up to. Isn't it suspicious?"

Pero pinili niyang huwag akong pansinin. Now this is getting annoying. I am getting pissed over her deliberate ignoring.

"You can't go."

Napalingon siya sa akin na nakataas ang isang kilay. "You're not the boss of me so don't order me around Rocket."

"J-just don't go," I said with a sigh.

But she ignored me and looked outside the window. Okay that was rude and it made me so mad.

So I pulled her hard by the arm, and give her a punishing kiss.

***

Pi

Rocket is kissing me. One hella kiss that sent shivers down my spine. One hella kiss that could make me lose my mind for a second or so. One hella kiss that made me that much of a slut for making me wish he will pin me down somewhere in the car for a good fuck.

I responded with much passion he lit up, moving from the passenger side towards his lap.

I like this seat enough, thanks.

Gripping his hair on my fingers, I suckled on his lower lip while rocket's hand tightly gripped on my waist. It was nice of him to place me right so that I could grind the right way.

Thank you it was nice of him to do so.

It's clear that the sexual attraction between us is undeniably strong. I knew we're compatible in sex. Rocket really make me curl my toes in pleasure.

Bumaba ang mga kamay ko mula sa kanyang buhok papunta sa kanyang balikat, feeling the firm muscles he had under the sleeve of his white shirt.

Oh, they had tons of gun back there but I guess I like these guns the most. And even that gun he has beneath me.

Damn.

Rocket is a good kisser, and he always get me dripping for him but he's slow and sensual that I wanted to bend for him that much. But man, the devil is such a tease. He would linger for a minute or two on the same spot on my skin.

Gaya ng ginagawa niya ngayon. It tickles so much as he kissed me on the same spot under my jaw. What a tease... I pulled away his face.

Iniangat ko ang laylayan ng suot niyang damit. "Take this off."

Man, the devil is obedient and in a second he complied as he was told.

Then he resumed kissing me on my neck, pulling the strap of my haltertop down so he could have access over my shoulder. I moaned lewdly as I enjoyed the pleasure he was giving me.

He should be thankful I am nice enough to remove my top. I was expecting him to get disappointed as he unhooked my bra but no, he didn't.

He cupped it and oddly enough, it feels good.

And his eyes wandered over my inked skin, staring at it like I am a national treasure. He kissed my skin, tongue swirling over the sensitive spot on my breast.

I think I moaned more loudly just because of that.

I hope he doesn't mind.

Yup, it seemed like he doesn't mind.

I pulled his head and was surprised to see the fire in his eyes. I want him right now.

"Stop teasing me," sabi ko sa kanya. I can feel the blush creeping iver my cheeks. "I want you inside me... like now."

He had that sexy smirk on him again.

He really owned that smirk. Damn it, why is he so good looking and irresistible?

I hoped Cooler won't find out I am screwing his cousin. But in my defense, Rocket is really hot and irresistible. Maybe because of their genes, damn it.

He bite my shoulder and a moan echoed through the car. I knew it was me, alright.

"Didn't I tell you not to lecture me in my way of giving and taking pleasure?" he asked, tongue flicking on my collarbone.

Damn that was hot.

Then he lifted my skirt, feeling my dripping wetness .

Thank fuck I wore skirt.

Comes in handy.

This is not fair, he needs to undress too. So I unbuckled his jeans and shuck it off. I want him to do me now but he's quite enjoying licking on my tattoos and kissing every skin.

"R-ryu..."

This should feels so wrong but damn it, it feels so right. I wasn't even thinking of Harry or Cooler as he do me. This place is so crammed but it only adds to the excitement of being here with him.

I really want him now! I lifted my body away from him and moved towards the backseat. It should be fine there.

Agad naman siyang sumunod sa akin at pinagpatuloy ang ginagawa. He was kissing my abdomen so I lifted his head so that he would face me.

"You're not going to see Levi Luchez, got it?" he told me and I nodded.

Why would I when he's right here?

"Ryu...please..."

"Please what?" tanong niya.

"I want you. Now."

Without a warning he pushed into me, and I think I heard my own gasp of pleasure. I bite on his shoulders as he sent me to heaven, which was odd considering he's a devil.

"Q-question," I said between my moans.

He kissed my lips again just to shut me up ngunit hinawakan ko ang kanyang pisngi.

"Question."

"What?"

"Are you Apollo the hacker?"

He scoffed. "You wanted to talk about it when I am right inside you right now?"

Yup, it was hella distracting but I guess this is the best time to ask him. We're both out of our sane minds due to pleasure and if I ask him when he regained his sanity, I might not get the answer that I want.

"Yes or no Rocket."

"No," mabilis niyang sagot.

That settled it.

He is Apollo the hacker.

#

ShinichiLaaaabs✒️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 346 53
In a garden full of roses, how many of us cared for a single thorn? Whenever we glide on every single rose, we hate it when our dress gets caught up...
3M 183K 60
As far as she remembers, she's the obsessed one. Laila does some crazy things while secretly fangirling over the campus semi-cal cutie, Asher James P...
95K 2.9K 15
THAT SUMMER WITH A GHOST SERIES #2
1.9K 243 16
From a rich man's daughter to a struggling single mother, kontento na si Laurene sa simpleng buhay simula nang itakwil siya ng mga magulang. But her...