Red Hot ~Nikki Sixx

By sixxndirish81

Ashten is hired on as Tommy's new assistant and thrust into all aspects of his life. Including Nikki Sixx. More

Part 1: In the Beginning
Part 2: Merry-Go-Round
Part Three: Don't Go Away Mad
Part 4: Satan Sixx
Part 5: Louder than Hell
Part 6: Ride with the Devil
Part 7: Dr. Feelgood
Part 8: A Brewing Storm
Part 9: Hell on High Heels
Part 10: Live Wire
Part 11: Danger
Part 12: Oh My God
Part 13: Relief
Part 14: Kiss and Make-up
Part 15: Date night
Part 16: Just Another Psycho
Part 17: Knock em Dead
Part 18: Bastard
Part 19: Piece of Your Action
Part 20: Hotter than Hell
Part 21: C'mon and Love Me
Part 23: Feel Me in Your Bones
Part 24: Sure Feels Right
Part 25: Terror Twin Tuesday Part 1
Part 26: Terror Twin Tuesday Part 2
Part 27: Nikki Fuckin Sixx
Part 28: More of Nikki Fuckin Sixx
Part 29: Ashten Montgomery, M.D.
Part 30: Snow Daze
Part 31: More Snow Daze
Part 32: Public Enemy #1
Part 33: Thin Ice
Part 34: Thanksgiving Eve
Part 35: A Family Affair
Part 36: Wolf At Your Door
Part 37: Two Words
Part 38: Calm Before the Storm
Part 39: Busted
Part 40: Damage Control
Part 41: Under the Weather
Part 42: Dancing on Glass
Part 43: Blindside
Part 44: Aftermath
Part 45: Hungover
Part 46: Sweet Emotion
Part 47: Needle and the Damage Done
Part 48: Sweet Pain
Part 49: Sticky Sweet
Author's note
Part 50: Dream On
Part 51: Back to Basics
Part 52: Warren
Part 53: Sweet Dreams
Part 54: St. Nikki, Part 1
Part 55: St. Nikki, Part 2
Part 56: A Man of Means
Part 57: Somebody Get Me a Doctor
Part 58: Back For More
Part 59: Predator and Prey
Part 60: Long Cold Winter
Part 61: Slow An' Easy
Author's Note
Part 62: The Ex Factor
Part 63: Scars
Part 64: Impromptu Debut
Part 65: Pillow Talk
Author's note.
Part 66 - Dirty Thirty
Update coming soon!

Part 22: Take Me to Your Heart

8.4K 144 43
By sixxndirish81

A/N

SMUT WARNING  and as I have said before I am not good at writing smut so this is not my best.  As always, comments and feedback are appreciated.

Narrator POV

The direct flight from LAX to Cabo was roughly two and a half hours. Luckily, there were no delays and Ashten was off the plane making her way through the Cabo San Lucas Airport by 11AM. She got through customs and texted Nikki to let him know she'd landed. She figured he would be at the shoot and unable to meet up with her until later. She said as much (as well as a few dirty things) during their conversation the previous evening and she told him she would just grab a cab. He would have none of it.

"Over my dead fucking body will you get in a random cab, by yourself, in Mexico. I don't want to see you on Dateline. I will take care of it. "

Take care of it he did. True to his word, as soon as Ashten stepped foot outside, a black Escalade pulled up to the curb. The driver hopped out, introduced himself as Gabriel, and grabbed her bags as he explained "Mr. Nikki" had sent him to collect her. Ashten smiled and when she slid into the backseat he told her the car was equipped with WiFi. He also offered her a soda or a bottle of water.

"No, thank you, I am fine," she replied as they took off. She did, however, indulge in the WiFi and took the opportunity to check her email. The first one she read was from Tommy and only consisted of his flight information for his return from Vegas. The rest were mostly spam and she was deleting through them when she got a text from Stella.

Stella- Check this out

The message included a screenshot of a TMZ article:

Kat Von D confirms split from Nikki Sixx

Ashten raised her eyebrows and smirked at her phone. That was quick. Figures Kat would run straight to the tabloids. She quickly scanned the article to make sure she wasn't mentioned anywhere before shooting Stella a snarky reply.

Ashten- Gee, wonder what happened?

Stella- You happened! Have fun.

Ashten put her phone in her bag and sat back to relax while she and Gabriel continued the ten minute drive. He started to slow down at what looked like a beachfront resort. They drove by the main buildings and common areas to a gated part, which consisted mainly of private villas. Gabriel explained that "MEESTER NEEKEE" was in one of the cottages.

"Yeah. Some cottage." Ashten muttered to herself as she stood in the foyer of what could hardly be categorized as a cottage. She walked around the single level house admiring the high ceilings, marble flooring, and southwestern motif. The living room had a large sectional sofa, armchairs, and a media center complete with a large flat screen TV, a DVD player, and a stereo system. Just adjacent to the living space was a gourmet kitchen with dark wood cabinetry, granite countertops, a breakfast bar and a table for four.

Windows and glass doors encased the entire house, which led to an exquisite large stone terrace. The outdoor area was complete with an infinity pool, hot tub, chaise lounge chairs, grilling area, and fire pit. It was pretty much an outdoor living room. Even better, the whole place was beachfront with views of a crystal blue ocean.

Overwhelmed by the palatial accommodations, Ashten went in search of a bedroom to stash her bags. She stopped short when she passed through the kitchen and noticed a large bouquet of rainbow roses on the breakfast bar. In front of the massive bouquet was a folded piece of paper with the words READ ME printed in the front. She unfolded the note and found what looked like a key card along with a message.

Doctor Montgomery,

If you are reading this then that means you did NOT come to your senses and change that pretty mind of yours on the plane. I should be done by 5. In the meantime, this is a pass to the spa at the main resort. Go get spoiled. No arguing. Its already taken care of.

Can't wait to see you.

~ Love, Nikki

Ashten smiled, buried her face in the roses and inhaled deeply. How did he know these are my favorite? Who knew how he found these things out, he just did. She looked at her watch and decided she had plenty of time to take Nikki up on the spa offer. As much she hated to admit it, she was nervous about being with him and she figured a pedicure might help curb some of the jitters. Couldn't hurt, right?

After a mani/pedi and facial, Ashten made it back to the house around 3:00pm. Nikki had not yet arrived which wasn't surprising as she didn't expect him until 5. She jumped in the shower to scrub the plane smell off her and to make sure all of the necessary areas were shaved. She got out, dried off and blew her hair dry. She slid into a lavender bra and panty set and slipped on some black yoga shorts, topping them off with one of Nikki's T-shirts she found lying around the bedroom.

Exhausted from not sleeping for the past two nights she crawled into the massive king sized bed and looked to the clock on the nightstand. 3:30. She had just enough time to catch a quick catnap before Nikki's arrival.

*************************

When Nikki pulled into the driveway a couple of hours later he was greeted by a torrential down pour. He hopped out of the car and headed toward the front door not caring if he was getting drenched. It had been a long day and the only thing he wanted was to see his girl. He entered the house and met with silence. His saturated Converse shoes squeaked against the marble floor as he walked through the foyer and took a quick scan of the living room and kitchen. No Ashten.

Nikki headed down the hallway and made his way to the master bedroom only to find her curled up on the bed, fast asleep. He felt his heart flutter at the sight of her. Her beautiful face looked serene as she slept with a slight peaceful smile on her lips. Her long, sandy blonde hair flowed behind her on her pillow. All except one strand that edged along her cheekbone. She looked like an angel and Nikki felt his breath hitch as he admired her, also taking notice that she was wearing his red Aerosmith T-shirt.

Not wanting to wake her just yet, he quietly slipped out of his shoes and tiptoed to his suitcase where he collected a dry shirt and jeans before heading to the bathroom. He peeled off his wet clothes and took a quick shower. Afterward, he blew his hair dry, opting not to run any product through it and just letting it sit flat on his head. He slipped on a pair of dark denim jeans and black t-shirt before heading back to the bedroom where Ashten was still sleeping. Again, he smiled and made his way to the bed,this time climbing in slowly and inching his way towards her.

"Hey, pretty pretty with the sweet sweet eyes," he sang softly, reaching over and brushing the strand of hair from her face.

"Order me up another slice of your pie," Ashten finished.  Her mouth curved into a lazy smile as she slowly opened her eyes to look at him. "You're a dork."

Nikki chuckled and wrapped his arm around the curve of her hip to pull her closer to him. "Oh yeah? And how long have you been awake?"

"I heard you turn on the shower."

"Damn, I'm sorry. I was trying to be quiet.

"You are a lot of things, Sixx. Quiet is not one of them." Ashten leaned in and met him for a small gentle kiss. "And don't be sorry. I didn't come here to sleep."

Nikki smiled and ran his hand up and down her side. "Yeah? Then what are you here for?"

"To be with you,"Ashtens's eyes sparkled as her cheeks slightly flushed.

"Good." Nikki pressed his lips to her forehead, then her nose, and then met her mouth for a long, deep kiss. He pulled away and rested his head on his pillow. "Did you have a nice nap?"

"Yeah, I was exhausted. I haven't slept much the past two nights."

"Me neither."

"Why is that?"

"A couple of reasons." Nikki ran his hand from her hip to the dip in her waist. "One, a certain ruthless dick tease texted me some naughty pictures and I couldn't get them out of my head all night."

Ashten blushed again and gave a playful eye roll. "And reason number two?"

Nikki pulled her closer and nuzzled her neck. "I didn't like leaving you. Especially without finishing what I started."

Goosebumps formed on Ashten's neck as his stubble lightly tickled her. "I wasn't super thrilled about it either."

"We can finish now," he proposed, gently kissing her neck.

"No, we can't."

Nikki pulled away, frowning. "Why not."

Ashten smiled and sat up, looking down at him, her stomach audibly growling. "Because. I am starving."

Nikki rolled over to his back and crossed his arms behind his head, smirking. "Like I said. Dick tease."

She leaned back down and hovered over his face. "Sorry. It isn't going to be THAT easy. You ARE going to have to feed me first."

"No problem," he sat up slightly and gave her another small kiss. "I wanted to take you on a proper date, anyway."

Ashten sat up with him and gave him a dumb look as he got off the bed, pulling her with him. "You went through the effort of flying me to Mexico. I'm pretty sure that counts as a date."

*********

The rain outside continued to pour and they nixed the brief idea of going out, opting instead, to order in from one of the many restaurants on the resort. They turned on some music and camped out in the living room while they ate, talked, and laughed. Eventually, as the rain outside evolved into a thunderstorm, Nikki sat on the couch, pulling Ashten to sit between his legs. They sat for a few minutes listening to the sound of the rain hitting the roof mixing in with the music coming from the iPod docking station.

"I love thunderstorms," she said, leaning back against his chest. "Especially, at the beach."

Nikki wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer, all the while softly singing along to"Secrets" which happened to be Ashten's favorite Van Halen song.

"She got a rainbow that touches her shoulder. She be headed where the thunder rolls," Nikki sang in her ear, the vibration of his voice giving her chills.

She tilted her head back to look at him. "You have a really nice voice. You should sing more."

"Nah. I can think of better things to do with my mouth," he smirked and tilted her head further towards him to capture her lips with his. Just as Nikki was pulling away, a loud clap of thunder shook the house and took the power with it.  He raised his eyebrows as his eyes adjusted to the dark.  "Damn. I know I'm good but I've never made the power go out before."

Ashten snickered as a bolt of lightning flickered and lit up the room. Nikki reached over to the coffee table and fumbled for something. About ten seconds later, Ashten heard the clink and spark of his Zippo lighter. They locked eyes over the glow of the flame.

Ashten stood up, the look in Nikki's eyes starting to make her feel a nervous excitement. "Think there are any candles around here?" She grabbed his hand and pulled him along with her.

"Probably," he replied, holding his lighter in one hand and engulfing her hand in the other. "Lots of hurricanes here. I'm sure they have all kinds of stuff like that." His presumption confirmed when he opened the kitchen pantry and found a flashlight along with a lantern and a bunch of candles.

"Good," Ashten grabbed the flashlight, turned it on, and let go of Nikki's hand. "You get us some light. I'm going to the bathroom"

"Yes, ma'am," he chuckled.

Ashten winked at him and headed down the hallway, slowly, eventually finding the bathroom. She peed, washed her hands, and gave herself a once over in the mirror. As much as she could, anyway, considering the only light came from her flashlight. She kind of winced at herself in the mirror and felt a little creeped out being in a dark bathroom. She opened the door and poked her head out into the hall, noticing a glow coming from her left. She followed the light to the bedroom where she found Nikki, who had lit about nine or ten candles and placed them around the room.

He looked over at her and she cocked her eyebrow, quizzically. He simply smirked as he lit the last candle. "You said to get some light. You didn't say where."

"This is true," Ashten nodded, feeling a little bit of nervousness wash over her as she came further into the room.

Nikki placed the final candle down on the dresser and walked over to her, pulling her to him, the candle light illuminating his face as he stared down at hers. His eyes filled with a mix of desire and love.

Ashten sucked in her breath at the sight of him. God, he was gorgeous. She felt herself blush the way she always did when he let his eyes roam her. "What are you doing?" She smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Nikki leaned in closer and gave her a quick kiss before pulling back a little to look in her eyes. Her throat hitched when she felt his breath and the vibration of his deep voice. "Making you mine."

Ashten nodded in silent agreement as Nikki pushed his mouth onto hers. She parted her lips and let Nikki slip his tongue in to meet hers. Their mouths worked in sync and Nikki ran his hands up her sides finding their way to the nape of her neck. Ashten moaned as his fingertips hit the sweet spot at bottom of her hairline. Nikki smirked and pulled away for a breath of air and to pull off his shirt, discarding it on the floor. As he did, Ashten raised her arms to allow him to remove her top as well, her bra going with it.

Nikki let a low growl escape his throat when Ashten engulfed his mouth again, letting her tongue explore before pulling back and sucking on his bottom lip. She smiled as she made a trail of wet kisses from his chin down his neck. Nikki leaned his head back and hissed when she grazed the sensitive spot at the base of his throat and felt her hands roam his torso, stopping right at his pelvic bone.

He gently grasped her hands and she looked up at him, her lust filled eyes making him crazy as he backed them up and gently pushed her down onto the bed. Ashten hooked her right leg around his waist as Nikki hovered over her, placing his knee between her thighs. She let out a small moan when he ground his knee against her, applying the pressure she was craving. He smirked at her reaction and leaned down, pressing his forehead against hers.

"I have wanted you for so long," he said lowly, the need dripping from his voice. His eyes darkened to an emerald shade.

"Then have me," Ashten whispered back to him, her eyes filled with passion. She ran her hand to the back of his neck and pulled him down to her. He crashed his lips down on hers, again getting a good taste before he moved down to her neck. He nipped at the crook and made a wet trail down to her chest, finding his way to her left breast. He flicked her already hard nipple with his tongue before placing his mouth over her, moving from one side of her chest to another. Ashten sucked in a breath and let out a small cry when he took a gentle bite, her nipple in between his teeth. She looked down and met his eyes.

Nikki snickered at her reaction, loving the effect he was having on her. As he continued sucking on her breasts his right hand traveled down her torso and to the waistband of her shorts. He felt Ashten's hips move to try and meet with his hand. He slowly made his way past her waistband and gently traced his finger over her through her shorts. Ashten grabbed the back of his hand and pushed him up against her, whimpering as the need began to consume her.

Her movements and moans were driving him crazy and he was having trouble controlling himself. Asthen lifted her hips off the bed and allowed him to pull her shorts and panties down. He got them down to her mid thigh before he stopped, abruptly, and leaned in close, his eyes fixed on her panty line. Ashten met his eyes and grinned, knowing what he found.

"Fuck" he muttered, his eyes dancing. Right on her bikini line just between the crook of her thigh and her hood was a little black flower. He had found the tattoo she mentioned at Tommy's party. "A daisy?"

"Yep," she confirmed. "Ya know? He loves me, he loves me not?"

Nikki growled, his already sexy eyes clouding over as he leaned down to kiss the ink. "And I thought you couldn't possibly get any sexier." He pulled her bottoms all the way down her legs and threw them over his shoulder. He hovered over her midsection and lightly tapped the outside of her thighs, getting her to spread them apart for him as he settled himself between them. He placed kisses just below her belly button and used his finger to lightly graze her from her entrance all the way to her already swollen clit. His touch was slight and barely grazed the sensitive area but it was enough to drive her insane.

"Sixx," Ashten leaned up on her elbows, breathless. "I swear to God, if you don't stop teasing me...."

"You'll do what?" he looked up, his husky voice challenging her as he began stroking her clit with his thumb. She let out a loud moan and lowered herself back down to the bed. "That's what I thought," he smirked, lowering himself and swirling his tongue around her entrance.

"Fuck. You are so wet," he groaned, tasting her core.

Ashten let out a louder groan when he moved his mouth up to her clit and began sucking on her. She tangled her hands in his hair and spread her legs further when he inserted two fingers, pumping them in and out at a steady pace, matching the flicks of his tongue.

"Fuck!" she cried out when he curled his fingers and hit her g-spot. She felt her stomach knot up and a wave of heat shot through her thighs as she began to slightly shake. She sat back up on her elbows and wrapped her legs around his head.

He flicked his eyes up at her when he felt her hips moving against him, wanting as much of him as possible. Knowing she was right on the edge, he pulled his mouth from her for just a second. "Cum for me, baby," he coaxed before placing his lips back on her and sucking her clit into his mouth.

"God, Nikki!" Ashten cried out. Her body arched against him and her muscles tightened around his fingers while she let her orgasm take her. Her legs shook and she fisted his hair as the euphoric feeling washed over her.

She raised her head and met his eyes. Nikki released his grip on her clit with a self-satisfied smirk. "Good girl," he said, giving her tattoo one last kiss before moving up to meet her mouth. Ashten moaned again as she tasted herself on his lips. She ran her hands over his chest and down his torso before reaching down to unbuckle his belt.

Nikki let out a groan when she started rubbing his swollen dick through his jeans. He couldn't wait any longer. He removed his jeans and hovered over her, his hands stroking her face while he took another look into her eyes. "Ready?" He asked, stroking her entrance with the tip of his cock.

"What do you think?" She asked, smirking and wrapping her legs around his hips. Nikki leaned down and opened her mouth with his tongue as he slid inside of her. Ashten let out a small gasp and Nikki moved slowly at first, pushing in further with every stroke and allowing her to adjust to him. Once he was fully in, they both let out a simultaneous moan, finally feeling the relief of being with each other.

"God, you feel amazing," Nikki moaned, picking up his pace as Ashten rolled her hips to match him.

"So do you." Her legs tightened their grip as she tried to pull him in even deeper. She moaned in his ear when the new angle made him graze her g-spot. She felt a second, more intense, orgasm start to build.

Nikki shifted them into a seating position, still deep inside her. He leaned back slightly against the headboard. Ashten's eyes clouded over as she gently stroked his face and rolled her hips, taking him in even further. He wrapped his hand in her hair and gently tugged her head back to expose her neck . He flicked her neck with his tongue and trailed his mouth down to her breasts, taking the right one in his mouth before placing his face between both of them. He wrapped his free arm around her and gripped her hips when he started to feel his own orgasm build.

"Nikki," Ashten breathed out and closed her eyes, her thighs beginning to shake again. He cupped her face in his hands, making her look down at him. She gave him a sexy smile and leaned down to give him a deep kiss before burying her face in his shoulder. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and held on tight as he gripped her hips, holding them in place while he thrusted up into her. Ashten let out a cry when she felt her walls spasm and knew she was reaching the edge. Nikki felt her tighten around him, her muscles gripping his dick as she let herself go once again.

He could feel her start to shake and kissed her shoulder before rolling her onto her back, seconds away from his own release.

Ashten, looking up at him with her chest heaving, wrapped her legs around him and gripped him tightly. She leaned up and growled in his ear, throwing his own words back at him. "Come on, baby. Let it go. Cum for me."

Nikki gave her a wicked smile and planted his forearms on either side of her.  His fingers dug into her hips as he held on to her, thrusting a few more times before hitting his own climax, letting out a deep moan.

"Fuck," he growled, dipping his head down onto her chest and allowing his body to collapse onto hers. "Wow," he said into her neck.

"Agreed," she breathed out and they both let out a laugh, trying to catch their breath. She felt Nikki slide out of her and start to move off her completely but she wasn't ready to let him go. She gripped her legs around him keeping him in place. "Stay."

He looked up at her and gave her a lazy smile before brushing her lips with his. "Ok." He moved down and rested is head back on her chest as she stroked his hair.

"By the way," Nikki looked up at her as he moved his hand back down between her thighs to poke at her daisy. "He loves you."

She smiled and ran her hands through his damp hair. "She loves you, too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 147 17
actress, Brandi Wilson, meets rockstar Tommy Lee at a party with an instant connection. after a few months of dating, the two make it official with a...
600 40 9
"You know maybe if I hadn't spent 16 years on a farm, I would have never fallen in love with someone like you." Lavender had only known life in her c...
27K 818 13
When a death happens in Ashton's family, she calls to her lifelong family friend-Tommy Lee. He then unexpectedly visits the family, and rekindles re...