The Miraculous tales of Ladyb...

By miraculouslylazy_

One Shotttttsssssssssssssssssss Based on (le grand overdramatic voice) Miraculous Tales of Ladybug And Chat N... More

Disclaimer
Copyright
"Sorry Ladybug"
Chloe's Past
Adrienette pics.
Alix's Dares
Stupid Masks
Memes!!!!!
The Blushing Challenge
More MEMES!!!!
Twin Dilemma
Should We?
"I am Ladybug"
The Magic within you
Memes!!! again
It's a Secret
Love and Luck
Memes!
Daughter of the night
DjWifi!!!
Adieu
Evillustrator
ANNOUNCEMENT!
Unleash
Lucky (C)Harm
Memes
Why do I love Adrien Agreste
Tagged
Dumb Agreste
When Marinette got angry.
I am Ladybug (part II)
Legends
Comics
Comics II
Princess
I Need You More Than You Need Me
The Miraculous
MEMEMEMEMEMEMSSSSSS
This One's Mine
Watching Miraculous
Random stuff (Mixed Bag cuz I got bored. Problem?)
Your eyes
The End

Volpina

573 18 83
By miraculouslylazy_

You know sometimes when you watch certain episodes and you are like, "Nah, I wish it would have ended like this..."

So here's a HOW I WISH VOLPINA WOULD'VE ENDED.
Enjoy. ⊂((・▽・))

Lila's POV
Dang, that Ladybug really messed up my chances with Adrien. Like who does she think she is. And now, all thanks to Adrien, everyone knows that I lie with every single breath. I think I should switch schools because I doubt anyone would like to be friends with me, now that they know my 'special ability'. I should call mom and let her know about it.

I was about to pick up my phone to place the call, when-

Marinette's POV (◕ᴗ◕✿)

I know I hate liers and this Lila girl was trying to drive Adrien away from me! This is outrageous. But Tikki said that I kinda over did it.
"Marinette, you should'nt have yelled at her like that. You could have found a peaceful way for the problem. That wouldn't have led to her being akumatized. She still has hard feelings towards Ladybug and if you don't do something quick, she is gonna be the perfect ally for hawkmoth!" Tikki said it all in one breath doing over exaggerated hand movements.

"I know Tikki, but I just- I just went out of control. You know how I can be when it comes to Adrien." I say out of frustration. And pressing my temples to calm myself down.

"Marinette, you said it yourself, a good hero always listens to her head. So tell me, at this point, what's more important. Adrien or Paris?" She asked.

And that was no contest. Of course I would choose Paris. After all, it's my duty as a superhero.

"Don't you feel guilty for having causes this mess?" She asked.

Yes. I did feel guilty and conscience pricked. I nodded to answer her question to which she smiled and her tiny eyes brightened up. 

"That's my Marinette. Now go, make amends with her." She said.

I took a deep breath and made my way to Lila who was busy shuffling through her bag probably to find something.

I lightly tapped her shoulder as she found her phone and switched it on.

She jerked around and blinked confusingly.

"What?" She snapped.

"It's uh-"

 "You probably came here to mock me like everyone else, right? Go ahead. Do whatever you want." She cut my sentence off. 

"Umm, actually, no." I said sheepishly.

"Look, I heard what happened between you and Ladybug. And, I personally think she went a little overboard. You seem like a nice person if I do say so myself." I said.

'I can not believe I just said that. About myself.'

To be honest, I myself did not know what I was thinking. And what I just blurted out. Just a few minutes ago, I was there criticizing her and now I'm here trying to make things better.

"R-Really? No, wait this is a prank, right? Go away. I don't need any more haters than I already have." She said.

"Listen. I know how you feel, trust me, I've been there. I just wanted you to know that I'm not playing any pranks here and second, I really want us to be friends. This way, I can make you a better person and same goes for you. Peace?" I called out to her, my hand rising to receive a handshake. 

Hesitant at first, she reached out to my hand to shake it. 

"Peace!" She exclaimed happily.

"But- there is one thing you should keep in mind. You don't need to lie to anyone to gain attention. You've got a friend right here." I smile at her. And she returns with a genuine hug. I hug her back and walk her home.

On their walk to home~ 乁( ⁰͡ Ĺ̯ ⁰͡ ) ㄏ

"Lila!" I said annoyed as she just lied about her and Cat Noir being friends.
"S-sorry. It's just, habitual. I'll try." She said facing the ground, blushing.

I let out a sigh. Well, Lila is gonna be a long project. But, we can call progress.

I dropped her to her home where we exchanged numbers as she said she would text me later. I was okay with it.

Timeskip 'cuz I'm Miraculously Lazy. ♪ \(^ω^\ )

Finally home! 

"Hey mama!" I chirped cheerfully. 

"Hey Mari! I'm a little busy right now, so you can head upstairs in your room to do whatever you like. If I need help, I'll call you. Ok?" She replied. 

"Of course!"

I headed to my room to start watching some anime when I heard my phone buzz.
'Tap to view your message.' the notification stated.  

Hmm, I wonder, who could send me a message at this time of the day? Without stressing my already worn out brain (all thanks for Mrs. Mandelieve's oh so interesting physics class) I tapped on the notification to open my message.

'Hey Marinette! '
Unknown number?
Lila here!
Oh, it's Lila. 

Why would she contact me right now, when I just dropped her at her home. 

Hey Lila, what's up? Is something wrong?
Nope, not at all!
So, why did you text me?
Because I wanted to!
We just met like five minutes ago.
Yeah, but,I just wanna talk to you.
About what?
About everything!
Seriously?
Did I say something wrong? I'm so sorry! I promise it won't happen again! Please just please forgive me!
Hey girl, calm down! You didn't say anything wrong!
Thanks, I thought I've lost my first friend.
You mean you never had friends before?
No you are my first one!

~their conversation carries on for about an hour and they finally say goodbye. Timeskip to the following morning.~

Tikki woke me up an hour before school, much to my disappointment. I did my necessary business and took a shower. After that, I checked the time.

Hmm, ten more minutes left. I still have the time to make an effort to dress well, so, I decided to wear something else and let my hair down.

"You look so cute!" Tikki giggled. "Really?" I asked to which she nods.

"I've got five minutes, so, let's walk and not run to school today, shall we?" I smirked.

Halfway through my 'walk' I was stopped by someone.

"Marinette! You look super cute today! I'm so glad to see you!" The 'someone' said.

I turned around to see a certain brunette.

"Hey Lila!" I smiled as she clinged on to me pouting. 

I now understand Adrien's situation with Chloe, but I didn't push her away. 

"I missed you soooooooooooo much! Let's walk to school together!" She said, and before I could even nod, she dragged me to the school.

Way to ruin your hairstyle, Marinette. 

And so, with Lila clinging on to me, Alya laughing her head off at my situation, Nino struggling at not to fall on the floor with laughter, Chloe  growling at me, Sabrina standing there doing who knows what. Nathaneal and Adrien glaring at Lila and me trying to process what's happening, I finally reached school.

Lila's POV (눈‸눈)

Marinette and I have been hanging around a lot lately. And I must admit, I might have a crush on her. Me and Marinette talked a lot about stuff like favorites and hobbies on our little chat and I'm glad to have found a friend like her. She's soon gonna be my girlfriend though. I'm gonna make her fall for me if that's the last thing I'd do.

But, there's one thing I am worried about. Yesterday, when me and Marinette were talking on our chat, she told me about the love of her life. Whoever he is, I know he's not worthy of her. She's so kind and gentle and as delicate as a flower. I bet she's be the first one to hide during an akuma attack. (Le author's sarcasm at its fullest)

But don't you worry, my sweet angel, I will protect you.

Third Person POV ╰(⸝⸝⸝'꒳'⸝⸝⸝)╯

Lila and Marinette entered school, followed by the chaotic expressions of their friends. It was all out of the ordinary, but one thing sure stood out the most. Lila, was NOT clinging on to Adrien. Instead, she was looking at him with a vexed expression.

Lila and Marinette greeted everyone with a smile and Lila was, unusually, kind and not lying. Adrien kept wondering so as to what Marinette did to change her?

See, that's the thing he loved about her the most. She had the ability to convert anyone into a friend or a bad person to the good side.

Adrien went forward to greet her as well but before he could even say 'Hey Marinette, you are actually early today!' Lila looked at him annoyingly and dragged Marinette inside the school. "Mari, let's go or else we'll get late!" She said and dragged her away from him.
"But, Lila!" Before the bluenette could even complete her sentence, she was dragged out of his sight.

Oof, this is going to be a long day.

And so, for the next few days, Lila kept Marinette and Adrien away from each other and stuck as close to Mari as possible.

So, Adrien decided to do something about it. He asked Alya for Marinette's phone number (the poor Sunshine child was teased a lot by her) and messaged Marinette.

Hey Marinette!

Who is this?

Oh, sorry, it's me, Adrien.

Adrien!? How in the hell did you get my number

Yeah, about that, Alya is pretty resourceful.

Oh, so why did you text me?

Marinette was blushing hard on the other side. She was wondering what Adrien had to go to such lengths to find her number. He could just ask for it himself. But then again, she would be a stuttering mess and you know what's gonna happen next.

I just wanted to talk about Lila.

What? Why? Did she do something wrong?

No no, you've taught her well, just, one thing.

I didn't get that, but anyways, what?

You see, Lila has been ignoring me a lot lately, so I've been thinking did I do something wrong?

Adrien didn't exactly wanted to know that, the reason he contacted Marinette was because of the reason that Lila wasn't letting him talk to Marinette. But he simply couldn't let her know that. This situation would be too awkward. Just imagine the conversation, 'Hey Marinette, I am pretty frustrated right now because Lila is not letting me talk to you and I really want to do that because you are a very interesting person and I find your stuttering pretty cute so I want to legit talk to you!'

Oh, about that, Lila is still pretty angry at you for what happened back when she was akumatized. I'm trying to explain that to her but she just won't listen. I'm sorry for that.

Oh, so I haven't talked to you too due to Lila and I have been looking forward to doing that, so you wouldn't mind if we meet at the park tomorrow at five, would you?

Adrien had done a lot of sentence formation and also a lot of trials before sending that to her. It's not like everyday you ask a cute girl out for a date. Forget he thought that.

Wait, are you asking me out?

Marinette's hands were shaking as she typed those words. She couldn't believe it. Of course it was just a possibility. But, a girl could dream, right?

No! Not at all! I just wanted to talk to you! Yeah...

Adrien was a blushing mess, he wondered why... He was struggling to type and Plagg made a mental note to tease him later. After he finished his lovely camembert.

And before Marinette took it the wrong way, he added a little detail.

As friends of course!

Atleast Marinette won't feel uncomfortable now.

Oh. Fine. Tomorrow at five!

She typed those words as her heart sank. Friend, huh?
They exchanged their bye's and as soon as Marinette kept her phone down, she heard the doorbell.

Just great.
Marinette groaned and lazily hopped off her bed and to the door. And she opened to find...

Marinette's POV (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

I groaned and opened the door to find Lila Rossi. Now THIS shit is getting annoying.

"Mari!!!!! I'm so happy to see you! It's been ages!" She sang.

"Uh, Lila, we met in the school today." I replied.
And then it hit me. How am I supposed to meet Adrien tomorrow with this leech sticking around?!

I grabbed on to her hand which rested on my waist and turned to her.
"Lila, we need to talk." I said with a grim expression on my face.

"What happened?" She asked, pouting.

"Listen, tomorrow I've gotta meet Adrien at the park-" before I could even finish, she cut my sentence.

"Mari! Why don't you understand? He is not worth your time!" She gritted her teeth and hissed angrily.

"Lila, I will decide who is worth my time. I want to spend time with all my friends! Adrien is one of my friends too. And I don't care what you think about him!" I shouted.

"Marinette, try to understand! He is not what he looks like! He may look innocent but he's gonna stab you in the back as soon as he finds the opportunity!" She uttered.

"He is not like that! I may be shy around him but I know him well enough to think that he ain't a bad person! Lila, you have improved in your behaviour and I'm proud of you for that. But you need to change your behaviour towards Adrien." I said.

She did not say anything.
She just had her head held low. And then, she looked up at me. "Okay, if that's what you want Marinette." She said with a smile.

"Seeing your loved one happy is what makes one happy. That's true love after all. Go ahead Mari." She said and she turned around to face the door.  And then, she ran out.

"Lila! Wait!" I cried.

Timeskip to the next day, Adrienette meeting time. ( '∀`)ノ~ ♡

"H-hey Adrien!" I stutter. Damnit Marinette! Get a hold of yourself! You're on a friendship date with THE Adrien Agreste! Stop stuttering!

"Hey Marinette! " He waved back.
I asked him on what topic he wanted to talk about (trying hard not to blush and stutter) to which he replied, "oh, I just wanted to spend some time with you that's all!"

He wanted to spend time with me? God what the heck is actually happening?! I can't process!

"Listen, with Lila around you, it's kinda hard to talk to you. She keeps ignoring me and due to that, I just can't get to know you better." He said.

"Listen Marinette, you are pretty shy around me and I just can't help but wonder why? You are a pretty interesting person if I do say so myself. You get all nervous around me and can't seem to form full sentences. Am I too intimidating? Nevermimd. I've seen you all sassy at Chloe, always ready to stand up for your friends when they need you, you act so cool around Nino, you're all jovial around Alya, but that all changes as soon as I enter the picture. But that doesn't mean that I don't know you enough to know you. I know that you're pretty smart, talented, cute, adorably clumsy, a bit awkward, sweet, joyful and outgoing. You love fashion designing, your friends and your family. You're an amazing person Marinette and sorry if I'm being too straightforward but, I would like to get to know you better. So, let's start it from the start." Adrien Agreste bent down on one knee and raised his hand towards her gently.

"Marinette Dupain Cheng, will you be my friend all over again?" He asked.

Before I could reply, we heard a crash.

" Adrien, you betrayed me but I won't let you do that to my only friend! I am Requiter and I will avenge you Marinette!"
Shit. It's Lila!

And at that moment, I knew. I messed up real bad.

Hey bugheads! Long time no see! Sorry for the late update! So, this is by far my longest story 2721 words! Geez, that's a lot! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it!
Bug out!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481K 9.8K 68
Just random one-shots. Probably mostly Daminette. I'll keep adding one-shots to this when I come up with ideas.. unless it's an idea for a book.
34.3K 410 200
I'm kinda in both of those moods right now, so this book is just memes, funny stuff, etc. Yes, the two fandoms have merged together in this, because...
29.4K 245 26
just saying, this is mainly miraculous ladybug. I cant help it one-shots, lime, smut, etc. twilight, teen wolf, the originals, aphmau, lucifer, etc (...
94.5K 2K 23
It's been one year since the day master fu gave Marinette and Adrien the honors of being miraculous holders, but the effects of special day might jus...