Haunted | Jikook Smut |

By Sincerely_Jikook

"If you're my drug...Intoxicate me.." One night at a club was never intended to be taken so lightly... Especi... More

Chapter 1: The Invitation
Chapter 2: A Devilish Prince
Chapter 3: Down Under~
Chapter 4: Midnight Touch~
Chapter 5: Wonders
Chapter 6: Silent Glares
Chapter 7: The Many Masks
Chapter 8: The Scent of Roses~
Chapter 9: Tell me how you feel~
Chapter 10: Dare
Chapter 11: We Meet Again
Chapter 12: Peaceful... isn't it?
Chapter 13: Two Beating Hearts
Chapter 14: A Tight Grip~
Chapter 15: All Yours~
Chapter 16: My Swan~
Chapter 17: Face To Face
Chapter 18: I Can't Lose You
Chapter 19: Kitsune
Chapter 20: No Going Back
Chapter 21: A Vow~
Chapter 22: His Priority~
Chapter 23: Value
Chapter 24: The First Mission
Chapter 25: No Words
Chapter 26: When Rain Falls
Chapter 27: An Advantage
Chapter 28: Sweet Adrenaline
Chapter 29: The Lonely Lucifer
Chapter 30: A Charming Significance
Chapter 31: A Different Demeanor
Chapter 32: Tease
Chapter 33: Hellish
Chapter 34: Neglectful
Chapter 35: At A Disadvantage~
Chapter 36: Yours~
Chapter 38: Accusations
Chapter 39: Listen To Me
Chapter 40: Understanding You
Chapter 41: Wet Skin~
Chapter 42: Kept Within~
Chapter 43: Skin Deep
Chapter 44: Defenseless
Chapter 45: Beyond All Thoughts
Chapter 46: Strong Liquor~
Chapter 47: Sweet Plums~
Chapter 48: A Silver Gun
Chapter 49: Bullet Wounds
Chapter 50: My Prized Possession
Chapter 51: Living Without Him
Chapter 52: Haunted
Chapter 53: A True Blessing (FINALE)
°•BONUS~•°

Chapter 37: Just A Name

7.4K 431 219
By Sincerely_Jikook

        The two panted in sync as Jungkook finally came inside of Jimin. Oh, how long the younger wished to have Jimin like this and finally, he was able to feel relief. Jimin smiled to himself just feeling Jungkook's cum gush inside of him and only now, he rose his hands to cup Jungkook's face and point his gaze onto his. "I love you, Jungkook…" Jimin whispered and rubbed the tip of his small nose against Jungkook's. "My love…" Jimin continued to coo as Jungkook finally pulled out and remained over Jimin out of breath before he too made a smile that seemed to radiate even brighter than the morning sun that beamed through the windows up ahead.

        "Good morning, my Swan…. I love you too…" Whispered Jungkook and smiled out of breath. Jimin could see how calm Jungkook has gotten, yet something about him felt different the whole time he had Jimin pinned against the couch and punished as well. "Ah, I think I got too distracted… This wasn't what I had planned." Jungkook thought as he looked away from Jimin. Yet, Jimin then pointed Jungkook's face to his.

        "Jungkook… I'm sorry for making you upset with me… I-I was just upset you didn't have any time for me. To support me." Jimin added. Feeling Jungkook hold him close as they hugged over the couch and cuddled gently. "I'm sorry for making such a big scene." Pouted the man against the skin of his boyfriend.

         "No… It's fine. I can't get mad at you." Jungkook spoke in such a soft voice; his voice was as soft as a blanket taken out of the dryer, his voice was soft to the point where Jimin felt that he was on the clouds. Yet, somehow those clouds managed to reappear as the same grey clouds during every thunderstorm. Something still didn't feel right about the young man and this was it. Jungkook was more silent after growing jealous and exposing his off behavior while he punished Jimin for making him upset the day before. As Jeon Jungkook caressed Jimin's hair back, he stared at Jimin and grew silent. Not something Jungkook would always do before.

       "Jungkookie… You sound and feel different…" Jimin continued to speak in whispers to his lover before raising his head to point in his direction. "You seem more tense even if you say you're alright."

        "This is how I am." Jungkook mentioned and sat up before throwing his hair back. "With that being said, I have to take a shower and go to work today. I won't be home until hours from now, I have meetings." Jungkook added as Jimin then grabbed Jungkook's hand and slowly intertwined with it. "What does my Swan want…?"

         "I said you feel different… you were never like this. This can't be you!" Jimin mentioned. Only then, Jungkook intertwined hands with Jimin's and brought it up to kiss his lover hand so carefully. "Jungkook…"

          "All you need to worry about is being here for me when I need you. That's all." Jungkook spoke; he sounded rather charming to Jimin's ears. On the other hand, he brushed everything off with such a dull and plain look that gave Jimin a worrying thought that Jungkook was covering something up. Next, Jimin knew what he had to say at that very moment to shed some light to his behavior.

         "Jungkookie… Yesterday, Mr. Yoshida was making me feel like you weren't very supportive once you left so suddenly. He knows who you are and he knows your name…" Jimin uttered. Softly biting his lip and holding Jungkook's hand in his. "I've never told him your name and referred to you by 'My Boyfriend' nothing else! But, somehow… He figured your name out…"

          "Hm… Did he?" Jungkook asked and there it was again. His silence filled Jimin's ears as the loudest scream he could hear even if Jungkook didn't say a thing. Just then, Jungkook slowly began to tighten his grip around Jimin's hand and made the older flinch and look down so suddenly. "Are you sure you didn't let the name slip from your mouth once or twice?"

           "N-No.. No…" Jimin spoke slightly into a whimper as Jungkook's hand slowly began to release Jimin's and then, Jungkook decided to get up right after. "Jungkook… I never said anything to him…"

           "Hm… Don't stress about it, My Swan. Afterall, it's just a name…. Make sure you're ready for another mission tomorrow. This time, I'll join in with you. You don't have to lead them anymore." Jungkook added and slipped on his underwear before picking up his pants and belt. Walking to the office door to leave. "Come shower with me, I won't see you until tomorrow." Jungkook mentioned. Knowing well that Jimin would have work and wouldn't have it in him to see Jungkook at night. Jimin stood up as he fixed the laced underwear over his cock and covered himself as he walked with Jungkook.

       Jimin was silent with Jungkook; he felt nervous just knowing that Jungkook didn't seem to stress about the fact that Mr. Yoshida knew his name. But of course, Jimin was more scared of the fact that Jungkook was almost too silent about it. "Jungkookie…" Jimin whispered as he stood at the bathroom in Jungkook's room. Waiting for Jungkook to come back and untie the crossed strands on the lingerie to take it off completely. "You aren't… thinking of hurting Mr. Yoshida… Right?" Jimin questioned and sat over the closed toilet lid to take off the fishnet stockings one by one.

      "Why do you care about what I do with Mr. Yoshida? Do you care about him so much to the point where you don't want him to get hurt?" Jungkook suddenly asked as he slowly approached Jimin from the bedroom to the bathroom. As Jungkook stepped into the bathroom, he dropped his hand onto the doorway and guided his devilish gaze down to Jimin. Yet, this was more of a glare than any other innocent and teasing stare. "Is there something you should tell me?"

        "The only thing you need to know is our promise. Don't you remember? What's wrong with my Jungkookie?" Jimin whispered and stood up once he successfully removed the fishnet stockings. By there, Jimin hooked his arms over Jungkook's shoulders and then locked around his neck to pull his lover close. "Hey… don't hurt anyone no matter how bad they must be… I don't want you to get into any trouble."

         Jungkook was silent. He seemed angry as he dropped his hands down to run his hands along Jimin's waist. Holding Jimin closer before raising his hands just to untie the silk tie from the lingerie. "I remember…" Jungkook answered and that was all. The lingerie Jimin wore finally fell onto the ground as Jungkook hugged Jimin close. Kissing his neck as he held him close. "But you only told me not to kill… not beat someone up…"

        "Don't hurt anyone. Do it for my sake." Jimin carefully whispered and embraced the many kisses he was given against his skin. As Jimin was swept away in the moment, he noticed Jungkook let out a soft chuckle before he moved his lips to Jimin's ear carefully as his hands slid underneath the laced underwear Jimin wore. Jungkook glued his hands against the sides of Jimin's hips before he pulled him close to whisper to his ear.

        "You don't know what I'm really like… So, just pretend you don't know a thing about this situation and that Yoshida guy… Will be nothing but a memory. Promise or not, if that man knows my name, he knows more to me." Jungkook concluded. Walking forward to reach the shower as Jimin kept looking at his lover and placing his hand over his arm so nervously. Jimin couldn't understand what he heard and was too worried to ask! Jimin looked down as he sat over the toilet lid once more, just wearing his laced underwear in silence before Jungkook looked back and cracked a smile.

        The younger still wore his underwear and before he could take it off to take a shower, he stopped and walked back to Jimin and crouched before him and pressed his head against Jimin's lap carefully. "My Swan… I just want to protect you… I can do that right?" Jungkook whispered. Making a pout and suddenly began to tear up as his hands carefully caressed Jimin's thighs just underneath his own hands. "I want to protect my baby… From all of those who could hurt you, Jimin. I'm not a bad man…" Jimin listened to Jungkook cry over his thighs and all Jimin did was believe him. Jimin sighed and fixed his hands over Jungkook's hair to softly caress him gently. "Jimin… Park Jimin… I love you so much…"

         "I love you too, Jungkook. Even if we say that a lot, it feels nice just hearing that, doesn't it?" Jimin changed the conversation and let out a giggle. Causing Jungkook to smile over Jimin's thighs. Yet, those tears just didn't seem real to Jimin. He knew this was the dark side to Jungkook and faking tears was something Jungkook could do easily. The only thing that would strip the young man down and make him tear up was only the thought of losing his Jimin. In which, he hasn't faced and that only left Jungkook happy. Knowing that Jimin only fed his heart and glee. Losing Park Jimin altogether would finally break the man down into tears.

       After the shower, Jungkook and Jimin walked out of the house together and kissed once more before reaching their cars before separating for the day. However, far out of the lawn, was a wide bush and a tree as well in an empty lot to a house that was for sale nearby. "Boss… They are now leaving the house… They are together." Spoke a deep voice into a phone as he wore a pair of binoculars to spy at Jungkook and Jimin as they left.

       Unexpectedly, the familiar man took off the binoculars and got on his knees as soon as the cars drove off from the driveway. There, Taehyung stood watching the cars become distant until there was no sign of them now. "Taehyung, are you telling me Jimin stayed the night with him?" A man spoke from the other side of the line as Taehyung almost fretted to reply.

       "Yes, Mr. Yoshida… They are together. They kissed before getting into separate cars and driving off. Jimin must have slept with Jungkook as well. It's no secret that they are an unbreakable couple, Boss." Taehyung mentioned and pressed his back against the tree.

        "I knew Jimin was involved with that brat… I knew it. I brought up his name as a guess and Jimin was stupid enough to react and that gave it away. Now I know that Jungkook is still around… hm?" Seung-Woo spoke to Taehyung and let out a scoff. "How pitiful… I thought the death of his brother would have kicked him off but here he is..."

        "But Boss-" As silence filled Taehyung's ears, the younger gulped and felt guilty. He knew Jimin was all his boss wanted, but for what? It was obvious that one glance at a club didn't seem to buy the story Taehyung has heard before. Only now, Taehyung understood that Jimin meant so much more to Seung-Woo. "I've worked here for far too long… Can I take the day off?" Taehyung wondered and awaited his boss' response. Worrying for Jimin terribly.

         "Before you go. I want you to pass by me and pick something up for my Jimin. You will give him a visit and only then… you will tell him these words. Listen well because I won't repeat myself… Follow these word for word." Instructed Mr. Yoshida as Taehyung hummed to accept these words from his Boss alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 29.2K 65
WARNING: THIS BOOK IS ONLY FOR AGES 18+ PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE YOUNGER THAN THAT. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR DECISION. THIS IS A WARNING. ...
534K 28.6K 38
╚» Mind - reader «╝ Jimin was mute -everyone thought. And Jungkook was an asshole -well, everyone thought so too. // #1 Jikook AU : 28.2.2019// start...
5.3K 135 30
Aoba Johsai AU🌿 Fem Shoyo😍 Shoyo was at a new school, a private school, she was nervous, but that didn't stop her outgoing personality, this person...
10.7M 248K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...