The Playboy's Girl. || P.JM ✔.

By Lee_hana_

❝They say all good boys go to heaven....❞ ---Jimin raises his brow at Jk before smirking and slipping his sha... More

Prologue.
THE WORST 'HEY BABE'.
GUK' THAT'S MY SEXY PROSTITUTE!?
WTF IS A ROYAL TABLE.
BY THE WAY, ARE YOU WEARING PURPLE PANTIES?
GET YOUR JUNGCOCK OFF OF MY CHAIR.
IS THAT A HICKEY?!
THE PLAYBOY'S GIRL BADGE.
MEET RAVEN FROM TEEN TITANS.
I PEED MY PANTS CUZ OF YOUR ANGER.
WASH THAT SEMEN OFF YOUR CHIN.
JIMIN'S EATING CHICKEN.
YOU GOT A PRETTY SWEET ASS.
I'LL KISS YOU IF YOU STARE AT ME LIKE THAT.
ARE THEY A DATE?
MY CHEST AND ARMS ARE THE RIGHT PLACE.
WE NEED A JIMIN IN OUR LIFE, LADIES.
LET ME SLIP IN YOUR BED.
I-I WAS JEALOUS.
GIVE ME MY BOOBS.
HANA HAS A HUGE CRUSH ON GUK'.
REMEMBER, GARGLING SEMEN WON'T CURE A DISEASE.
JIMIN? YOU GOT LIPSTICK ON YOUR CHEST?
CAN I-I...HUG YOU?
HAPPY BIDTHDAY, JIMIN.
THE FAULTY KISS.
I'LL FUCK TRISHA IN YOUR DAMN HOUSE
I KNOW WE CAN'T HUG BUT WE CAN DO THIS.
THE MOMENT I REALISED I LOVE YOU.
SEX MEANS FEEDING YOUR ONE-EYED MONSTER.
CAN I SLEEP WITH YOU?
FUCK YOU, PLAYBOY.
THE GAME CHANGED.
TYING THE KNOT.
WHY'D YOU KILL HER?
ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD.
DO YOU OR DO YOU NOT?
CAN YOU PLS EXPLAIN AUTHOR?
GOOD NEWS.
Teaser.
A/N.

ARE YOU LOST BABY GIRL?

9.6K 583 487
By Lee_hana_

____

The whole day continued without Jimin using cheesy pick up lines on me, without him teasing the hell out of me but I do want him to do that. I was contemplating while settling my locker when I turned around only to find Valerie really close behind me.

"So you came with my boyfriend, I see" she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Your boyfriend brought me and urged me to come with him. Besides, why should I even waste my time on you?"

"Miss goody goody has some harsh tongue. Hmm....y'know Chris is in the college and he's really really horny and ready to take you. So don't give me any reason to call him out" She smiled and my heart started beating faster and faster with every second.

"C-Chris?" the thoughts of that night disturbed my mind again. His dirty lips, alcoholic breathe, black body, big, groping hands on my light, slender figure; touching, groping, kissing, trying to take my virgin vagina was too much for me to be disgusted and fearful.

"Cliché right? The way he harassed you and the way you got harassed wasn't much of a forgetful thought right? I mean, look at you, you're not the pure girl we know. Chris and you fu-"

"Valerie shut up!" I cried and ran to the bathroom to cry myself out. I looked at myself in the mirror and my happy self cannot stay happy in this cruel world for once, especially around Valerie.

The flashes of that night and his dirty hands invading my body were again and again coming into my mind and I can't help but to feel fearful again.

The fear that once controlled me is again getting dominant and this time I'm sure I have to be extra careful around college and Chris.

__

"The function of Arteriosclerosis in-" Mrs. Winslet got cut off when the bell rang and it was time for recess.

I was packing my bag when I suddenly saw that the whole class had been immediately emptied. I hurriedly packed my bag and ran out of the class, my heart thumping in my chest.

What if he rapes me this time? What if he again performs a sexual assault? I'm so scared right now. I all day tried to keep myself in a square of some college students who I don't even know but they were good enough to let me accompany.

Kate and Amis have their Math classes so we weren't in recess together due to their extra class. Plus, Jimin and Jungkook had their bio dissection test so they weren't in recess. I was all alone and the fear of Valerie and Chris ate me.

I can't seem to find the reason behind negative vibe that Jimin just delivered to me. I hope everything is fine between him and I.

I really REALLY want to talk to him but I don't think he's interested in talking right now. I walked with that gang of the students outside when a student named Fredy came and handed me a paper.

"Some guy asked me to deliver this to you" he handed me the paper and ran away. My heart was thumping harder and faster minute by minute as I unfolded it. Also, did I mention my hands were trembling? No? Okay now I did. I unfolded it and my eyes almost popped out of my sockets.

"Hey Kitten. Chris here. I miss your body. Your tiny slaps and most of all your cries of PLEASE and SORRY. Kitten, you turned me on so much that day that I remain on a high sex drive all the time thinking about you. Now I'm finally here to invade and mark what's mine but has been owned by you yet. Also, the only kissable thing that I didn't touch were your lips so, this time be ready for a sexy time today. :*..." it read and a tear rolled down my eye.

Valerie seriously is getting on my nerves or.....I'm the stupid one who's getting onto her nerves. Oh My Gosh, I've got to stay with Jimin. I quickly wiped my tears and ran to the group of students to be safe and not alone. I just have to avoid being alone. And I really need to tell this to Jimin.

_____

It was lunch time and finally I was in between Kate and Amis. We ordered our food/lunch and they both were eating like hungry gorillas while I just had my lip in between my teeth due to the fear.

"Hana?"

"Hana?"

"Hana?!-"

"W-what?" I asked flinching.

"Eat. What happened you look a lot scared? As If your predator is here to take you" they both laughed and I slapped my hands onto the table.

"Why is everything a joke to you both!? Stop taking everything funny and try to be serious for once. Act mature. I don't want to have this lunch!" I yelled and the whole of the students in the lunch arena were staring at me.

"Hana-"

"No!" I cried and ran, away from there. Jimin wasn't in the cafeteria, I wonder why. I settled my posture after running away from the lunch arena when I saw Jimin settling his locker. He was alone and I thought that this is the best time to talk to him.

"Jim-" I got cut off when someone pulled me back.

"Hana What happened? Why did you run away from the cafeteria?" Jungkook asked me and my mind was blocked. I don't know my brain stopped working. I had a lot of thoughts running in my mind but I can't be just mad at someone due to my problems. After all, I can't be mad at Jungkook. Wait, shouldn't that comply on Kate and Amis too? Urgh! See, my mind is a LOT confused right now.

"Hana?"

"Huh' um.....Jungkook I'm just having a little problems-"

"What?? Problems? What kind of? Tell me." He got worried and boy oh boy! I'm actually kind of loving this caring Jungkook. My 73 children- Wait it's not the time to get all lovey Dovey.

"No I mean family....problems so yeah, that's why maybe I'm a little too hyped up. Haha... sorry bout that" I smiled nervously and continuously peeked at Jimin who was finishing up his work to go to his friends. He's acting quite weird today.

"Oh I'm sure everything is going to be fine. Now come on" He smiled and intertwined our fingers when I turned my head around only to find Jimin wearing his bag and leaving while bro-fisting Taehyung. I have to talk to Jimin.

"Jungkook? I need to use the restroom. I'll be back. Okay?" I asked and he finally, left me off.

"Be quick" he waved and I nodded. I hid myself behind the locker section and saw him leaving. Finally. I hurriedly ran to Jimin. He went outside near the ground and thank God, there he is walking away with his friends. I quickly ran behind him and tapped his back.

"Jimin I need to talk to you." I gulped trying to catch my breath.

"Ah....sure but right now I'm actually kind of busy" he shrugged and Taehyung ruffled his own hair. "You can call me after college." He said and turned around to walk away when I grabbed his arm stopping him.

"Please Jimin it's important" I bit my lip, suppressing the water that was still in my eyes.

"Hana what's wrong? I said we'll talk later right? Right now, I've to get my shit together and that fucking Mrs. Margret also charged me detention. We'll talk after college. Bye" he was rude. He just said that even when noticing the tears in my eyes.

He pushed my hand off of his arm and walked away. I just stared at Jimin who disappeared after turning round the corner. Taehyung sighed and walked behind him but after taking three steps he turned around and walked to me.

"Hey. Jimin got detention and he's really pissed off right now. Don't worry this is something natural about him. Plus, he got detention so you might as well wait for him here and maybe even leave with him after college."

"W-what's the time duration for the detention?"

"Like an hour"

"An hour!?" I yelled and he nodded. "Explains why's he pissed off" I sighed.

"Wait for him here and he'll drop you home. Maybe in the way even listen to what you have to say and help you out if he can. Okay?" He smiled that box smile and I nodded. "Care less and bye~" he waved and left.

"There you are" Jungkook called and I gulped and walked with him back inside.

__

The college was finally over and after a lot of hiding I finally made it to the end of the day. But still I have to wait one hour for Jimin to get free.

"Hana I'm going to take my leave. Come I'll drop you since I brought you" Jungkook smiled.

"Oh ah....that's really sweet actually. But I promised Jimin tomorrow that if I'm coming college with you I'll go back with him so, he'll be dropping me home"

"You're going to come with Jimin? Are you sure about that? You can think twice though." He was concerned and irritated.

"No I'm sure. He has his detention class right now. After that, I'll be coming with him. Don't worry about me. Okay?" I smiled but he looked sad. I don't want him to feel sad. "Hey! It's Saturday tomorrow. I promise we both will hangout tomorrow the whole day" I smiled and he finally let out a chuckle when I made a funny face.

"I can't wait Saturday to arrive" he smiled and I blushed. I don't know what got into him but he hugged me. My eyes widened, my heart raced faster and our 73 children hoped jauntily into my brain.

"Take care. Bye" he winked while touching my face when I was traumatised. I blushed real hard and he walked away.

Jimin was on the 4th floor so I ran upto the 4th floor and saw that he was stressed while being in detention, the funny part that he was stabbing his eraser with a pencil while Mrs. Margret was yawning.

I smiled and sat down onto the stairs which further lead to the roof.

__

It's been ten minutes since I'm sitting here and I was getting bored. Still 50 minutes left for his detention. My stomach started tingling and I needed to empty my uterus. Or maybe my rectum if you know what I mean. ;)....

__

After about like 40 minutes later I walked out of the bathroom. What took me so long? My mobile. Instagram. Jungkook's messages. Apology messages to Amis and Kate.

Plus, some YouTube. Also, I would've stayed there for like a whole hour if the battery wouldn't have died.

Urgh.

When I walked out of the bathroom the whole lights of the floor were turned off. It was dark and scary.

My heart raced faster. Jimin's prolly here. Did I spend a whole eternity and miss Kate's and Hoseok's wedding? I felt afraid and it didn't feel good. I walked to the detention class in which Jimin was but it was dark in there.

"He-Hello? Ji-Jim-Oh my God....Jimin if you're pulling up a prank I swear it's not so good" I cried but then I heard a crackling sound as if someone dropped something.

My whole heart stopped. My spirit turned white. The blood flowing inside me stopped it's motion.

"W-who's there!?" I shouted but nothing. I still heard someone's breathing.

Although there was sunlight coming through the window in the class yet it was a little dark plus that person wasn't in sight. I cried and hurriedly ran to rush out of the class when someone I was expecting to, showed up.

"Are you lost baby girl?" he smirked.

"NO~!?" I screamed on top of my lungs when he locked the door.

__

Jimin's POV:-
I was driving my car while whistling all the while thinking about Hana. She showed up with Jungkook and then she haults me to tell about her problems? I did what was right. That Jungkook. I don't know why's he coming in between us and spoiling everything I plan. Fucking people and there fucking behaviours. She's my queen she should've come with her king rather than the knight who only works for the King. (Lol). I was contemplating when my phone rang and it was Taehyung.

"How was the detention?" He sang.

"The things I do for my horny friends" I sighed.

"Thanks for covering me up though by taking my detention. Sorry I got horny real quick." He laughed.

"Fuck you"

"Stop being gay. Plus how did you manage to get out of there super fast?"

"Well, I got bored after fifteen minutes and I told Mrs.Margret that I'm horny and showed her my signature fuckboy sign. She got so flushed with embarrassment saying that she has a husband. I told her I'll make her feel good more than that tiny dick of her husband when she gulped and immediately let me out. And that's how I escaped the other 40 minutes of detention" I smirked.

"Dang bro! You're a fucking dramatic ass. Where are you right now?"

"Just going to reach my house in like 20 minutes. I actually stopped to have lunch first since I didn't had"

"Oh I guess you both sure did enjoy. Hana's with you or have dropped her because we want to know what happened to her? She looked quite sad." He asked.

"Huh' she left with Jungkook" I scoffed.

"What? Really? But I told her that you're in detention and she agreed to wait for you."

"No she didn't." I stopped my car. "She didn't wait for me. I was there alone with Mrs.Margret"

"Pervert."

"I'm not being a pervert"

"Jungkook's a pervert. But seriously though I never expected Hana to leave with him. Oh well, take care" he hung up and my mind tried to digest what he was trying to say. Hana? Waiting there? She needed to tell me something really important? And she was crying? I hurriedly pulled my phone out and called her.

"The phone is switched off. Please try later."

I called three times but her phone was switched off. Must be having fun with Jungkook and his Jungcock. Huh. My phone rang and it was Jungkook. Oh so now he's going to get me more jealous.

"What?!"

"I didn't call you for your attitude. I just wanted to ask if you've dropped Hana safely? Coz her phone is switched off and I feared that you might've done something to her" he scoffed and my heart thud into my chest faster than it usually did.

"What?" It was the only thing that escaped my mouth. I cancelled the call and my brain contemplated a lot of things. First Taehyung asking Hana to stay there with me during detention. Then I left thinking that she's with Jungkook. Jungkook calls telling she's not with him and he thinks she's with me.

"Jimin I really need to talk to you. Please it's something important"

Her words flashed into my mind and her tears came into my sight.

"SHIT!?" I screamed and started the car to make a U-turn.

"Jimin please I need to talk to you. It's something important. Jimin please. Hey Jimin."

Her every word flashed into my mind and that is the time when my clever brain clicked.

"CHRIS!?" I shouted and sped up the car to get Hana back. I'll probably get a speeding ticket but I cold care less. "FUCK!?!" I shouted and hit the steering with much force.

Jungkook's POV:-
He cancelled the call and I threw my phone onto the bed because prolly he's not going to tell me. He's always like this. I heard someone clapping behind me and I turned around only to find Jin.

"Hey!" I smiled and opened my arms for a hug when he just showed his anger brows.

"Jungkook. I'm really disappointed in you" He sighed and I was confused.

"Why?"

"You're still asking me why? Look Jungkook, Hana's your best friend, we understand that fact but Valerie is your girlfriend. The one who you promised to spend your life with too, I remind you."

"Jin What're you talking about? Hana's my best friend I was just concerned about her. I spend time with her because I want us to stay like that. And if you're talking about Valerie then I love her. I truly do. Hanging out with someone doesn't mean you'll fall her them. That's ridiculous" I tried to explain but in the end I know I'm bad at explaining.

"Valerie has been complaining all day that you're not giving her much attention"

"Ofcourse it's not like that."

"Then concentrate on your girlfriend too. If you really want everything to be just like the way it was, then you have to give mutual attention"

"I can't believe Valerie actually thought like that" I rubbed my temples.

"Well then show me that you really do care about me and love me the way you used to" Valerie entered the room all teary and I chuckled.

"I'll leave you two to it" Jin said and took his leave.

"Babe-"

"Don't you 'babe' me. I really felt bad when you ignored me there" she pouted and I chuckled.

"I like it when you get jealous"

"Jungkook" she slapped my chest, playfully. "I didn't even receive your 'I love you' text today. You're changing Jungkook" she turned around, backing me when I circled my arms around her and hummed into her ears. I know she loves this.

"I love you. And princess, nothing will change that fact. You're getting jealous from Hana?" I coo-ed into her ear and she turned around placing her arms on my shoulder.

"Let's just say I get jealous when my boyfriend acts extremely sweet to anyone else" she smiled.

"Haha, Valerie....She's my best friend. The best friend who built a path for me to walk to you, hold your hand in mine forever, go down on one knee & ask your hand in marriage" I smiled and kissed her hand when she blushed.

"M-marriage? That's too early. I don't want to be old right now" she dramatically gasped and I chuckled.

"See? How irritated you got at the word 'marriage'? That's how irritated I get when someone places a restriction on me." I smiled trying to make her understand.

"Whatever all I know is that I'm yours, you're mine and I love you. That's the end of our story" she blushed and hugged.

"I love you too" I smiled back and kissed her cheek.

"Now Don't bring Hana into this whole situation. She's not changing my love for you. I just want the time we had in our childhood to come back. That's all." I shrugged.

"You didn't even kiss me good-bye" she pouted.

"Well then let's grant you your wish" I chuckled and we kissed. To be honest, I can forget my whole existence in just this one kiss that I share with her. About Hana, so yeah Valerie is my girlfriend and.....I love her? I really do care for Hana and I'm really concerned about her too. But I'm such an idiot too. When she, herself, isn't comfortable in being with me than I must not force her. That's what I know so let's just concentrate as how time takes us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 4.4K 21
cannibal deku -------- WARNINGS: CANNIBALISM, GORE, SELF HARM, MENTAL ILLNESS, TORTURE. -------- Finished: April 16, 2020 Edited: April 29, 2020
263K 10.2K 20
- a Park Jimin fanfiction - in which a girl gets married to a prince because of a marriage contract from their grandfathers. Lee Haneul was forced to...
488K 1.9K 60
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
344K 8.5K 21
What will happen if you marry your "ENEMY'S DAUGHTER" Read to find out what will happen..... English is not my first language so plz forgive my gramm...