Red Hot ~Nikki Sixx

Oleh sixxndirish81

Ashten is hired on as Tommy's new assistant and thrust into all aspects of his life. Including Nikki Sixx. Lebih Banyak

Part 1: In the Beginning
Part 2: Merry-Go-Round
Part Three: Don't Go Away Mad
Part 4: Satan Sixx
Part 5: Louder than Hell
Part 6: Ride with the Devil
Part 7: Dr. Feelgood
Part 8: A Brewing Storm
Part 9: Hell on High Heels
Part 10: Live Wire
Part 11: Danger
Part 12: Oh My God
Part 13: Relief
Part 14: Kiss and Make-up
Part 15: Date night
Part 16: Just Another Psycho
Part 17: Knock em Dead
Part 18: Bastard
Part 19: Piece of Your Action
Part 21: C'mon and Love Me
Part 22: Take Me to Your Heart
Part 23: Feel Me in Your Bones
Part 24: Sure Feels Right
Part 25: Terror Twin Tuesday Part 1
Part 26: Terror Twin Tuesday Part 2
Part 27: Nikki Fuckin Sixx
Part 28: More of Nikki Fuckin Sixx
Part 29: Ashten Montgomery, M.D.
Part 30: Snow Daze
Part 31: More Snow Daze
Part 32: Public Enemy #1
Part 33: Thin Ice
Part 34: Thanksgiving Eve
Part 35: A Family Affair
Part 36: Wolf At Your Door
Part 37: Two Words
Part 38: Calm Before the Storm
Part 39: Busted
Part 40: Damage Control
Part 41: Under the Weather
Part 42: Dancing on Glass
Part 43: Blindside
Part 44: Aftermath
Part 45: Hungover
Part 46: Sweet Emotion
Part 47: Needle and the Damage Done
Part 48: Sweet Pain
Part 49: Sticky Sweet
Author's note
Part 50: Dream On
Part 51: Back to Basics
Part 52: Warren
Part 53: Sweet Dreams
Part 54: St. Nikki, Part 1
Part 55: St. Nikki, Part 2
Part 56: A Man of Means
Part 57: Somebody Get Me a Doctor
Part 58: Back For More
Part 59: Predator and Prey
Part 60: Long Cold Winter
Part 61: Slow An' Easy
Author's Note
Part 62: The Ex Factor
Part 63: Scars
Part 64: Impromptu Debut
Part 65: Pillow Talk
Author's note.
Part 66 - Dirty Thirty
Update coming soon!

Part 20: Hotter than Hell

6.2K 132 19
Oleh sixxndirish81

Tommy's POV

Sixx had to catch a plane to Cabo after the shoot that afternoon, and I was grabbing a flight  to Vegas, so he asked me to swing by the studio on the way to LAX to pick him up.  No Problem.  I always like hanging with Kelly and I was eager to see how things went for Ashten.  Turns out, by the time I arrived, they were so far behind shooting the other girls Ashten hadn't even made it on film yet.  Actually, I found her sitting in a dressing room surfing the internet on her laptop.

"What's up, Supermodel?"  I knocked on the open door as I walked in.

She looked up from the screen.  "Did you bring me a cheeseburger?"

"No."

"Then go away."

"Fucking great," I took a seat next to her on the couch.  "Her first shoot and she's already acting like a diva."

Ashten groaned and relaxed against the couch cushions.  "I'm sorry.  I'm just hungry."

"Aw, poor little tyke."  I put my feet up on the coffee table and threw my arm around her.  "Ya know, there is this magical land known as the service table.  It's rumored they have food there."

"Which I would be devouring at this very second if I was doing the shoot in this."  She gestured at the black velvet robe she was wearing.  "Leather isn't as adjustable, or don't you remember?"

"No doubt," I agreed, thankful my leather days were behind me.  "Where's Sixx?  I figured he'd be walking around barking orders at everyone."

"He's chained up in the backyard," Kelly stated as she entered the room, her arms full of garment bags. "Probably pissing on trees."  She hung up the bags on the clothing rack and handed a gift box to Ashten.  "This, sweetheart, is for you.  It's a sample from the lingerie line."

Ashten opened the box and revealed two matching satin corset and panty sets.  The corsets laced up the back and zipped up the front and one was in black and the other in white.  Both had a gnarly skull print on them.

"Dude, these are fucking hot," I said, picking up the black panties, which had a large skull and crossbones printed on the front.  I fucking love satin panties.

Kelly nodded as she began unzipping the bags of clothes.  "I think since we are shooting some of this in black and white, we might use the white corset with the leather pants.  The contrast will be amazing."

"Definitely," Ashten replied, like a little kid on Christmas morning.  "When does the line come out?"

Kelly, still rummaging through various bags, replied, "This Fall, I think."

I formed the panties into a slingshot and flung them at Ashten.  "You should put something up on the RU website about it.  Kind of like a "coming soon" kind of thing."

"Yeah, I'm going to.  I was actually going to have Christian take some shots today but we so ran so late and most everyone is gone."

"She's not," I pointed to Ashen, who was too busy sorting through all of the wardrobe choices to even hear me.

Kelly stopped what she was doing and stared at me.  Then she shot a quick glance as Ashten before meeting my eyes again.  "You are fucking brilliant.

"So, I've been told," I replied, "well, not really, but whatever."  I don't think Kelly heard me.  "You'll never get her to do it."

"Is that a challenge?"

Apparently so.  30 minutes later, I was watching Kelly and Christian fill half a memory card with shots of Ashten in the black skull set.

"Ok, that's it.  We have enough," Kelly told Christian and waived Ashten over to us.

"She's amazing," Christian commented.

"I know.  First timer, too," Kelly replied.

"How did you get her to do it?"  I asked Kelly, suspiciously.

"I told her it would be tasteful.  Then I bribed her with clothes."

"That would do it," I laughed as Ashten approached.  "You look hot."

She grimaced and crossed her arms over her chest.  "I feel like I should be swinging from a pole to "Girls, Girls, Girls."

"One of my favorites," I smiled and whacked her on the ass.  "Go get changed. You've got one more set to go."

"Ok." Ashten walked quickly towards the dressing room, passing right by DJ Ashba, who had just walked in and was making his way towards me.  "Hey, DJ."

DJ, his eyes glued to his phone, waived absently.  Then he stopped in mid stride, looked at me blankly and did a double take behind him, not peeling his eyes away until the dressing room door cut off his view.   He grinned back at me with his eyebrows to the sky.  "Was that Ashten?"

"No doubt.  What are you doing here, Bro?"

"I'm over at the studio next door doing this shoot for Gibson.  Ran into Sixx outside smoking."  Still sporting his shit eating grin, DJ motioned towards the dressing room.  "Has Nikki seen her, yet?

"No.  It was a last minute deal.  Kelly wanted something to put up on the website Ashten was just kind of thrown into it."

"I bet that was a hot shoot."

"You guys wanna see the proofs?"  Kelly asked as she stood over Christian's shoulder waiting for the photos to upload onto his laptop.

"Hell yeah." DJ practically knocked me over to get to Kelly.  You would think the dude had never seen a chick in her underwear.

"What's he geeking out about?"  Nikki's voice came from behind me.

"Nothing.  He's just looking at the proofs.  Have they shot you yet?" I asked, noticing he was still in his Royal Underground wardrobe.

"Yeah, they did mine about an hour ago."

"Then what are we still doing here?"

"They want shots of me and Ashten."  No sooner had the words left his mouth when the dressing room door opened and she appeared.

NIKKI'S POV

Holy Fucking GOD! She looked incredible.  I even knew what the clothes looked like ahead of time and I was still blown away by her.  Kelly had her in the boot cut black leather pants and topped them off with the white skull corset from the lingerie line.  Accessories were kept to a minimum with only a single strand of rosary beads around her neck.  They matched the ones I was currently wearing.

"See something you like?"  Kelly asked me, quietly.   I hadn't even noticed she was standing next to me.

I cleared my throat and quickly averted my eyes away from Ashten while Christen stood her in front of the camera.  "What do you mean?"

Kelly rolled her eyes.  "Nikki, do me a favor."

"What?"

"Fuck that girl."

Knowing there was no lying to Kelly, I didn't even try to conceal anything. I put my arm around her and grinned.  "You read my mind."

Narrator's POV

Nikki watched while Christen took various shots of Ashten.  The time seemed to drag on. So much, in fact that Tommy and DJ got restless and went to grab something to eat.  Once the solo shots of Ashten were done, Nikki joined her in front of the camera.  He didn't miss the look of aggravation on Ashten's face as he stood behind her.

"Let me guess," she spat out while they both looked at the camera, "this is just another thing you set up just get near me, right?"

He rolled his eyes.  "Pipe down, Princess.  Believe it or not, my world doesn't completely revolve around you."

"Whatever," she grumbled back.  Christian did a few generic shots of the two of them standing together and facing the camera. 

"Alright, Ashten.  I need you to turn around and face Nikki."  She obliged as Christen continued to instruct.  "Nikki, I want your left hand on the small of her back and your right hand needs to start untying the top of the corset."

Ashten's eyes flew up at Nikki.  "What did he just say?"

"You heard him," Nikki smirked, clearly amused at her discomfort.  He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her close.   He positioned his mouth up against her ear "And you can stand here and pout all you want, but you know you can't wait for me to put my hands on you."

The low, deep, pitch of his voice vibrating against her ear sent chills through Ashten's body.  She put her hands on his chest and leaned in to him, per Christen's instructions.  She grabbed the rosary beads he wore around his neck and wrapped them around her hand. 

Ashten felt all of the hate and resentment leave her body with the first inhale of Nikki's scent. And he was right, as soon as he touched her, her body started to warm up.

Christen gave the next direction.  "Ashten, turn your head to the right and kind of rest your head on his shoulder. Nikki, start untying." 

Ashten's breathing hitched as she felt Nikki's soft touch while he began gently loosening her strings.

"You ok?"  Nikki asked softly into her ear while looking into the camera.

"Mmhmm," she managed to squeak out.  The combination of his touch and the feeling of his breath on her ear were almost too much to bare.

"Ashten, I need you to turn around. 

Thank God!  She took a deep breath, relieved that Nikki's hands wouldn't be on her.  Things were starting to get a little too warm.  The break was short lived as Christen then instructed Nikki to come up behind her and begin slowly unzipping the front of the corset.  Oh shit!

Nikki chuckled lightly while he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her up against him with a little force.  "Not getting away so easily."

"I'm fine," she replied, swallowing hard while he put his left hand between her boobs to grip her zipper. 

ASHTEN's POV

I was far from fine.  I was hot and fucking horny and with every touch of his fingers or hands I was being tortured even further.  So I decided to return the favor.  I reached behind me and placed my hands on his hips.  Then I pulled him closer towards me as I bucked my ass right up against him.

"Fuck," he groaned, slightly.

"What's wrong?  Uncomfortable?"  I smirked at the camera.

"No," he replied as he pulled me closer against him.  This time, there was a noticeable bulge resting against my ass.  "You?"

I felt myself getting wet and I couldn't prevent a small moan escaping from the back of my throat.  "I'm good."

"I have no doubt about that."  Nikki replied.  I wasn't even looking at him, but I could feel him smirking.  "I bet you are fantastic."

"Ok, Ashten turn back towards him.  Nikki, take it off."  I knew this part was coming.  Kelly had told me to be prepared for some nudity and that she wanted to get a back shot of me.  But I didn't know I was going to be shooting with Nikki.  I turned to face Nikki and attempted to put on my best glare.

NIKKI's POV

Now the fun was beginning.  I have to hand it to Ashten.  She was trying to put up a nice front and act like she was still pissed off at me.  But her eyes were a dead giveaway.  She was loving this game of cat and mouse.  Why else would she grind her ass up against my dick?  And now I was gonna get a free tit shot. 

ASHTEN'S POV

"Fuck it," I stated in defeat and unzipped the damn corset, letting it fall to the floor.  I figured if it had to come off, I was going to do it myself.  I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction.

Nikki's eyes immediately went from mine straight down to my rack and I will never forget the look on his face as long as I live.  His eyebrows shot up in surprise and then his eyes darkened to an emerald shade as they filled with undeniable lust.

"Wow," he stated, still looking directly at my chest.

"Happy now?"  I asked. 

"Not yet," he replied, as his trademark smirk slowly returned.  I'm not sure how he managed it, but he was somehow able to wrap his right arm around my boobs and simultaneously spin me back around to face the camera.  As he did this, he maneuvered his arms so as not to expose me to anyone else.

"That was impressive," I stated.

"So are these," he squeezed his arms a little tighter around my chest.  "Big. Firm.  Real."  Christian had Nikki shift his grip so that he had one breast in each hand.  With every move he made, he was able to graze my nipples enough to bring them to attention.  Not good.  He didn't seem to understand how sensitive my boobs are.   I've been known to orgasm just by having them rubbed or sucked. 

Then, to make matters worse, to get the right "sensual look"  Christian had me raise my arms  to run my hand through my hair while Nikki squatted behind me.  It was a great shot, actually. All you could see was me with two tattooed arms and hands groping me from behind.  The only problem was that Nikki's movement caused some more nipple play. 

"God," I breathed out when he stood up again.  This time Christian had Nikki wrap his right arm around both breasts while his left hand crept slowly down my stomach, towards the laces of my pants.

"You ok?" He breathed in my ear again.  NOT HELPING!

"Uh huh," I choked out.  My thighs started to tingle and tense up.  I was getting close.  Too close.  Good thing Kelly wanted this to be a sexy shoot.  I could only imagine the look on my face.

"You sure?"  The tips of his fingers grazed my belly button.

"Yeah....I....fuck."

NIKKI'S POV

I felt her body tense up suddenly and then slowly relax as she let out a deep, but quiet moan.  Did she just...?

"Did you just....." I began.

"Come?"  She replied, breathlessly. "Yeah."

"Wow."

"Yeah," she nodded.  Christian had her turn back around towards me and bury her face in my neck while I wrapped my arms around her waist.  The feeling of her pressed up against me was amazing.  "You win."

"Huh?"  I buried my face in her neck and inhaled her scent.  "Win what?"

"You're right," she replied, softly.  "I want you, too."

Words can't describe that moment for me.  I had been dying to hear her say that for God knows how long, and to have her do it while standing in my arms was just the icing.

"What are we going to do?" She wrapped her arms around my waist, her face still nuzzled in the crook of my neck.  She sounded apprehensive.  Probably about Tommy and this whole "forbidden fruit" thing.

"We'll figure it out," I planted a soft kiss on her neck just as Christian called it a wrap. "But for now, go to the dressing room.  I'll be there in a minute."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

7K 145 17
actress, Brandi Wilson, meets rockstar Tommy Lee at a party with an instant connection. after a few months of dating, the two make it official with a...
13.3K 384 26
Nikki Sixx has been eagerly waiting for the day when the lineup of his new band would be complete. The assemblage was only missing one member. He'd f...
54.9K 1.1K 52
in which mötley crüe, the world's most notorious rock band, has a female rhythm guitarist. [ nikki sixx x fem!oc ] [ discontinued series ]
129K 4.5K 50
The year is 1987, Mötley Crüe are going on their "Girls Girls Girls" tour. Carly Fawn, a 26 year old who lands a job on the tour, she's in charge of...