•Last Halloween || Jikook•

KibaNaru-Kun द्वारा

Jimin is trapped in his school, with his friends, his ex, his teachers and a bitch he wishes would step out o... अधिक

Disclaimer
Chapter 1 - It's Gonna Be A Killer
Chapter 2 - Kung Fu Panda
Chapter 3 - Bye The Fuck
Chapter 4 - Bitch
Chapter 5 - Party
Chapter 6 - Busted
Chapter 7 - Locked In
Chapter 8 - Run
Chapter 9 - About Us
Quick Question💬
Chapter 10 - Take It
Chapter 11 - Surprise
Chapter 12 - Yoongi
Chapter 13 - Expelled
Chapter 14 - Mr. Bang
Chapter 15 - Fight
Chapter 16 - Unnie
💛JK+JM💙
Chapter 18 - Cheaters
Chapter 19 - Promise
Chapter 20 - Reunited
Chapter 21 - 2NE1
Chapter 22 - Game
Chapter 23 - Past
Chapter 24 - Hide & Seek
Chapter 25 - Confession
Chapter 26 - Decision
Chapter 27 - Caught In A Lie
Chapter 28 - E'dawn
💬Q & A💬
Chapter 29 - Drugged
Chapter 30 - Party's Over
Chapter 31- A Car
Chapter 32 - The Plan
Chapter 34 - Unmasked
Chapter 35 - Last Halloween

Chapter 33 - Trust

5.3K 303 709
KibaNaru-Kun द्वारा

Update💛✨

So, I read you guy's comments on who you hope won't die, and now I'm honestly scared😹. Currently, I want seven deaths in this book, but one of those deaths will definitely upset you guys. So I've decided not to include it. Just for this book😋. This is my first time writing a Jikook book and a horror story. So I'll start off nicely with you guys.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy the chapter. Don't forget to vote, comment and share, if you love this story. I hope I continue to keep you guys interested 💛

Also, there's a new cover for my story😘

Enjoy💛
------------

Jungkook P.O.V

"Jungkook? Jungkook wake up." I heard an angelic voice whisper to me.

"Come on Jungkook. Please wake up!" The voice continued. It sounded scared and hesitant. I felt my heart breaking at the memories that flooded my mind as I listened to their cries. Why does it make me feel this way?

"Kookie please!" The voice screamed with a shriek at the end. I knew who it was now. It wasn't just a voice, it was...

"Jimin!" I yelled.

Author P.O.V

Jungkook sprang up on his feet after hearing Jimin's voice. He even almost sprinted out the room, but saw that Jimin was right next to him.

Jimin looked up at the latter, as Jungkook released a breath of relief and squatted back down to sit next to him.

"I'm so glad you're okay. We need to get you out here." Jimin said with haste.

"Wait! Are you okay?" Jungkook asked him. Jungkook raised his hand and used his thumb to stroke the dry tear stain that rested on Jimin's cheek.

"Me? I'm the one who should be asking you that." Jimin murmured.

"I'm fine as long as you're okay, I'm fine. Did he hurt you? Did you manage to get the others? " Jungkook uttered, as he raised his weary arm to wipe away the lone tear slipping down Jimin's cheek.

Jimin could see that Jungkook cared about his wellbeing more than his own. He had been through so much this weekend, he has been shot, almost killed on a number of occasions and knocked out with a gun. Yet, his only interest was Jimin's safety.

Jimin locked eyes with the boy that for a while, he despised. But looking at his actions now and then, made him feel so, loved.

New streams of tears began to travel down Jimin's face. He tried to hold down his emotions, but it was too much. He tried to remove Jungkook's hand, but he just leaned into his touch more.

"Jimin?" Jungkook said with concern in his voice. He propped up onto his knees and held Jimin by his forearms comfortingly. This only made Jimin cry harder.

"Are you hurt? Jimin please, what's wrong?" Jungkook pleaded with a aching heart.

"I'm sorry Jungkook. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." Jimin bawled latching onto Jungkook's shirt, and hiding his face on his chest.

Jungkook kneeled in a 'T' position, not sure what he should do with his arms. He didn't want to upset Jimin by touching him unnecessarily, but seeing him like this he had to do something.

Jungkook hesitantly wrapped his arms around the sobbing boy. Jimin, still latched onto his shirt and repeatedly apologised to him. Jungkook hummed to him softly, resting his chin gently on top of Jimin's head, and caressing his back.

Jimin's grip on Jungkook's shirt tightened. He buried his face into the boy's clothes, and bawled his eyes out.

The built up emotions he had, was so much to bare. Jimin, felt as though everything was his fault. Everyone getting hurt, was because of him. Everyone losing their lives, was because of him. Jungkook willingness to risk his own life for him, was because of him.

After a while Jimin had calmed down. He still kept his face in the comfort of Jungkook's chest as the two remained silent. Jungkook didn't say a word, he just continued to hum and stroke Jimin's back. His mind was clogged with so many thoughts as to why Jimin would react this way. He hoped it was what he thought it was.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook whispered. Jimin didn't answer though. He only breathed gently and listened to Jungkook's heartbeat.

"Jimin, please talk to me. Tell me what's wrong. Did something happen?" Jungkook worried. Jimin could hear the latter's heartbeat pounding against his eardrums.

"There I go making him worry about me again." Jimin thought. But he still didn't reply. He didn't know how to say what he wanted too, because it would only cause problems.

"You're going after him, aren't you?" Jungkook said in an emotionless tone. Jimin's eyes widened at his words. He could barely even hear Jungkook's heartbeat now.

"How did he know?" Jimin asked himself.

Jimin raised his head as Jungkook loosened his arms from around him. He looked into his eyes, and what he saw broke his heart.

Jungkook's eyes were watering up. He remembered Jimin telling him he was going through with it. But, he just hope that he would've changed his mind.

"Jungkook, you have to leave." Jimin said lowly. He turned his gaze to the floor not being able to look into Jungkook's eyes, not like this.

"We both need to leave." Jungkook corrected him.

"No, I can't leave." Jimin declined.

"Why? Why can't you leave Jimin? This is our chance to leave. The fact that you're in here means that the killer is here too. You've heard and seen everything that's happening here. You know you're the one he wants." Jungkook said trying to convince Jimin to leave.

"Then I'll go to him. Jungkook too many lives were lost during this week. Look what happened to Yoongi." Jimin pointed out sadly. Jungkook averted his gaze. He still felt sorry for not being able to help his hyung.

"Because of me, he lost his innocence, lives were taken, and you and the others got hurt. Now, the killer has both Jennie and Jisoo."Jimin continued.

"What? They survived." Jungkook asked in surprised.

"Yes, but I don't know how long they'll be alive for. Last time we saw them, Jennie was knocked out and Jisoo was bleeding. I feel like he kept them to ensure I didn't leave." Jimin figured.

"Jimin, it's not you're fault any of this is happening. We do what we did for you, because we care. I'm not hurt because of you. I'm hurt because I care about you." Jungkook admitted. Jimin directed his gaze towards the ground, not being able to look at Jungkook when he talks like that.

"And that's ridiculous. You don't even like Jennie. If he was watching us he'd know that. And I doubt you knew Jisoo that well. But you are a generous per- Wait!" Jungkook paused.

Jimin looked at him with a confused expression.

"That piece of shit." Jungkook spat.

"What is it?" Jimin asked.

"I'm so stupid. Why was I standing there?" Jungkook shook his head, feeling disappointed in himself.

"Jungkook?" Jimin called to him. He wasn't getting what Jungkook was talking about.

"The killer must've realized that taking Jisoo and Jennie, wouldn't guarantee that you'd come looking for them. So...that must be why he took me." Jungkook confessed, not being able to look at Jimin.

"That makes sense." Jimin admitted.

"How did the killer know we would even be on good terms for me to care about him this much? Did he anticipate this?" Jimin thought, looking up at a disappointed Jungkook.

"He's disappointed. It wasn't his fault, it wasn't anyone's fault. It's Mr. Jones' fault. I thought he was dead, but I guess he faked it. How could he have done that? I clearly remember his funeral" Jimin thought.

For a few seconds Jimin started to realized something.

"Yoongi said he was pushed out of the closet. Mr. Jones died years after from manslaughter. But, this person is running around pretending to be him... That piece of shit." Jimin thought, figuring out who the killer might be.

"I have to find him. But, Jungkook... He won't allow me, not by myself. Especially now that he's feeling down." Jimin thought.

Jimin tried his best to conjure up a plan on how to leave, but nothing was coming to him.

"I'm sorry for putting you through all this trouble Jimin. I cheated on you, I tried to keep it a secret to protect you and ended up cheating more, and now I've gotten you back in this fucked up situation. All because of me, this all happened to you. No matter how I try to help, I fuck up. I'm so so so sorry." Jungkook begged, holding the sides of his head. He couldn't look Jimin in the eyes anymore, not after all he's put him through.

"I understand why you'd never want to see me again. I've been nothing but a burden." Jungkook sighed.

Jimin couldn't believe what he was hearing. Did Jungkook just confess being a nuisance to Jimin's life? He kneeled there motionless while looking at Jungkook.

Jimin hated seeing him like this. He used to hate him, but he's never considered him a burden. Being with him was the happiest moment of Jimin's life.

Jimin slid next to Jungkook on the floor and leaned on the wall just like him. He used his hand to take Jungkook's hands from his head, so he'd look at him.

Jungkook looked into Jimin's eyes for a split second and looked away. He felt like he didn't deserve to look at him. He's done too much to him.

"Jungkook look at me." Jimin whispered.

"I don't deserve to look at someone whose life I ruined. I wish I was dead. Jungkook mumbled.

"Jungkook!" Jimin gasped, slapping Jungkook's chest. Noting how good the felt.
(A/N: This is where I remembered that Jimin is a savage)

"Don't say that. You talk all that shit about care and now this. Are you fucking serious? You didn't ruin my life. Being with you was one of the happiest fucking decision I've ever made. Yea, you cheated on me and kept it a secret. Along with some bullshit excuse, that kinda makes sense, but not really. But I'd never wanna fucking lose you, dumbass. " Jimin confessed. Jungkook was definitely giving Jimin his undivided attention now.

"Look you explained yourself, and you apologised countless times. You don't have to feel bad. Just like you told me, it's not your fault. What happened, happened. I'm still pissed off about it, but since we've been in here you've been showing me that you still care. Fuck, you took a bullet for me." Jimin chuckled, making Jungkook blush.

"So you forgive me?" Jungkook asked, scratching the back of his head and stroking Jimin's hand with his thumb.

"If I didn't I would've left you in this room. I forgive you, but I'm not forgetting that shit." Jimin teased.

"Hey." Jungkook said getting Jimin to look into his eyes. He then moved his hands from the back of his to show Jimin his index finger and thumb making a heart.

Jimin snorted and covered his mouth at Jungkook's cringey flirtatious ways.

"You still do that cringey stuff?" Jimin blushed jokingly, still covering his smile.

"Yea, I know how much you like them. Plus..." Jungkook paused, removing Jimin's hands from hiding his smile.

"I like seeing you smile like this. It's how I know you're really happy." Jungkook admitted staring at Jimin's smile. He looked his little crooked teeth that Jimin was always self-conscious about.

Jimin watched Jungkook stare fondly at his lips. Jimin's gaze also shift from Jungkook's eyes to his lips. There was a calm and warm tension being build up in the room around the two. Jungkook's hand caressing the curves of Jimin's jawline and Jimin gripping tightly to Jungkook's arms, pulling him slightly. Their breathing was hot and light, they could feel each other's breath travel across their lips harmoniously. It was as if two perfect pieces of a puzzles were about to be reunited.

"Fuck it."Jimin said breaking the silence, and crashing their lips together. He got up and placed his legs on both sides of Jungkook's, their groins grazing against each other. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist and pulled him further into the kiss, and further down on his now growing buldge. Their lips danced on each other with the rhythmic steps of lightly suckling and gently nibbling. Jungkook flicked his tongue forward tickling the upper cavern of Jimin's mouth, their breathing getting hot and irregular. While Jimin giggled between kisses and starting to slowly grind down on Jungkook's bulge.

*BREAKING OF GLASS ALONG WITH A DISTANT THUD*

"What was that?" Jimin asked separating the kiss, jumping on his feet and looking around.

"It sounded like breaking glass." Jungkook replied, getting up as well and adjusting his bulge.

"You need to go." Jimin demanded.

"Wait, what? I'm not leaving, not without you." Jungkook declined.

"Jungkook, we've been over this. Can you just trust me? I'm not some kid. I can handle myself." Jimin pleaded.

"I didn't say you were a kid. I just don't want you going alone. And I do trust you, it's the least I can do for you for forgiving me." Jungkook admitted.

"Then can I go by myself?" Jimin asked.

"You can, but I'm going with you." Jungkook added.

"You can't. You're hurt.!" Jimin yelled.

"Well, I don't want you getting hurt too." Jungkook countered, folding his arms.

Jimin realized that this was going nowhere. The feeling of his erection going down, gave him an idea. He isn't fast enough to out run Jungkook from here to the door, so he needs to get a head start.

"Okay fine. Can you at least pass me that chair so I can give you a lap dance then?" Jimin asked, acting horny and flustered.

"What? Are you serious what about Jennie and Jisoo? The breaking glass?" Jungkook asked confused as to why Jimin is forgetting about the task at hand.

"Oh my gosh. I just want some dick!" Jimin yelled annoyed at the fact the plan didn't work how he wanted it to.

"Wow, okay okay." Jungkook said raising his hands in defence. He turned around to get the chair and that's when Jimin bolted for the door. Jungkook noticed and sprint after him, but Jimin had already locked it.

"What the fuck are you doing? Open the door Jimin!" Jungkook demanded.

"No, you're gonna stay there. You already trust me. So forgive me for my actions, but I can't let you risk your life for me. Can you forgive me?" Jimin asked.

"Ji- wha- yeah I forgive you but Jimin..." Jungkook trailed, not knowing what to say. He wanted to say this at the right time, but given the situation he wants Jimin to have something to encourage him.

"I love you." Jungkook confessed. Jimin eyes widened, and soon after he started to blush. The two stared at each other between the glass Jungkook resting his palm against it, and so did Jimin.

"I'll tell you my response when I get back." Jimin promised, kissing the glass and running down the hall and up the stairs.

Jungkook shook his head and chuckled at him. He wished he could've gone with him, but he was outsmarted. Not long after Jimin went up the stairs though. Jungkook saw two persons in masks holding hands, one is dragging the other. They also head upstairs.

"Hey!" He called out trying to get the attention, but they were already gone.

"Two people? The partner! Jimin can't handle two. I've gotta get out of here. But how?" Jungkook sighed, holding his head and sliding down again the door.

Something shiny on the floor caught his attention. He turned his head to see it was an access card. The access card Jimin had in his back pocket, it must've slipped out during his run.

"I'm coming Jimin" Jungkook said with determination. Using the card to open the door and quietly ran down the hall and upstairs.

-------

"We need to get inside!" Yoongi ordered.

"The two of them can't handle those guys. Mr. Jones, is strong and apparently so are his partners. Jungkook is hurt and Jimin is thinking irrationally. Nothing good can come from this!" Yoongi stressed.

"I don't know any other way inside. The emergency door is the only thing I can think of, and we can't access it without the card." Jae sighed.

"...Why is that a thing?! Who ever thought that was a good idea?" Yoongi pointed out.

Yoongi, Hyuna and Jae, all stood outside the doors waiting for the police and the others. However, with Jimin and the others still being inside. Things are beginning to get a lot more complicated for the group. The untimed arrival of the police, and the survival of their friends was unsure.

"There has to be another way inside. What school would have an emergency door be accessible just like the front door?" Hyuna wondered.

"Exactly!" Yoongi spat.

"There must be a way to enter and exit in case of an emergency."

"Well I've never heard Principal Bang say anything about an emergency door decoy for the actual emergency door" Jae explained.

Hyuna and Yoongi paused and look at Jae in disbelief.

"What?" Jae asked playing with the strings of his backpack.

"You're fairly intelligent despite what you report card says, Jae." Hyuna complimented.

"That's Jae." Yoongi agreed patting him on his head.

"I have no idea what you guys are talking about. But okay." Jae shrugged and smiled.

"Okay, here's the plan. Jae you stay here, Yoongi you go around the right side to the emergency door and see what you can find, and I'll check around the left." Hyuna advised.

"What? Why do I have to stay here?" Jae asked.

"We'll need someone to look out here just in case." Yoongi explained.

"Okay, I'll wait here then." Jae agreed.

"Okay, let's hurry we don't know what's happening in there." Hyuna hurried.

"Okay!" Yoongi agreed and made his way around the right side of the school, Jae stood and watched and Hyuna went to the left.

Hyuna P.O.V

"I know you two want to find your friends. But I can't allow you to enter the school. There is no emergency exit besides the one you see, this school really is a joke." I whispered as I walked around the building.

"We've lost too many already and as your teacher I'm supposed to keep you safe. I promised it to E'dawn."

I took off E'dawn's coat and pressed it against the glass of the principal's office window. Then I took up a small rock and use it to quietly and heavily bash the glass, the coat masking the noise.

Once the glass was shattered, I pushed forward on it through the coat until it broke. Looking up and down my surrounding to ensure the coast was clear, it was. Using my heels I stretched my leg over the wall and kicked out the pointed glass still remaining in the window before climbing in.

Once inside, I covered my nose as it was assaulted with the stench of rotting meat. Quickly, I ran to the office door and tried to open it but it was locked.

Being filled with rage and desperation. I ran to the office desk, took out one of it's draws and threw it at the glass of the door.

The glass shattered and the draw landed with a thud. I stretched my hand through the door and opened it from the other side.

"Thank God I joined the girl's scouts."

I poked my head out and looked up and down the hallway, it was clear.

"I have to find the others." I whispered with determination. Stepping out of the office and heading up the stairs.

-------

OMFG finally finished writing this chapter. I had to update this before it got to 60k views. Thank you all again for the support by the way💛✨

Guys, this is the third to last chapter😭. Next chapter is the big reveal that we all, have been waiting for. I'm hyped because this story is long overdue, but I'm proud of myself for pulling through and finishing it. As well as, you guys encouraging me💛✨

Also, I need to work on my writing cause, I'm getting sloppy. I don't want my wife mochikookielove to take the kids again💀

- How was the chapter?

- Favourite Part

- Least Favourite Part

- Thoughts on the Jikook moment

- What are your thoughts on my writing style?

- How has the story made you feel?

- Who do you think is the killer?

- Who do you think is the killer's partner? (I'll leave a hint down below if you want to read it)

- Your thoughts on Hyuna's actions

- Your thoughts on how this school runs lmao
-------

Hint:

The killer's partner/s has never had their own P.O.V. (Point of View)

-------

Thank you all so much for reading this chapter. I'll see you next time, bye💛✨

~Jae💙

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.8K 152 18
After Yeonjoo being Kicked out of mansion by her own siblings along with her own mother, she returns to France, the place where she used to come with...
4.2K 323 29
where seven boys tries to solve a mystery case at a mental institute and finds a horrible thing that they didnt atleast expect to discover. language:...
60.3K 2.1K 20
He was hoping someone, anyone to save him. And someone did. [Completed+Edited]
24.2K 1K 13
Jin is a 25 year old man whose wife has recently left him. He finds himself struggling to deal with being newly single and continuing to have a relat...