Red Hot ~Nikki Sixx

By sixxndirish81

Ashten is hired on as Tommy's new assistant and thrust into all aspects of his life. Including Nikki Sixx. More

Part 1: In the Beginning
Part 2: Merry-Go-Round
Part Three: Don't Go Away Mad
Part 4: Satan Sixx
Part 5: Louder than Hell
Part 6: Ride with the Devil
Part 7: Dr. Feelgood
Part 8: A Brewing Storm
Part 9: Hell on High Heels
Part 10: Live Wire
Part 11: Danger
Part 12: Oh My God
Part 13: Relief
Part 14: Kiss and Make-up
Part 15: Date night
Part 17: Knock em Dead
Part 18: Bastard
Part 19: Piece of Your Action
Part 20: Hotter than Hell
Part 21: C'mon and Love Me
Part 22: Take Me to Your Heart
Part 23: Feel Me in Your Bones
Part 24: Sure Feels Right
Part 25: Terror Twin Tuesday Part 1
Part 26: Terror Twin Tuesday Part 2
Part 27: Nikki Fuckin Sixx
Part 28: More of Nikki Fuckin Sixx
Part 29: Ashten Montgomery, M.D.
Part 30: Snow Daze
Part 31: More Snow Daze
Part 32: Public Enemy #1
Part 33: Thin Ice
Part 34: Thanksgiving Eve
Part 35: A Family Affair
Part 36: Wolf At Your Door
Part 37: Two Words
Part 38: Calm Before the Storm
Part 39: Busted
Part 40: Damage Control
Part 41: Under the Weather
Part 42: Dancing on Glass
Part 43: Blindside
Part 44: Aftermath
Part 45: Hungover
Part 46: Sweet Emotion
Part 47: Needle and the Damage Done
Part 48: Sweet Pain
Part 49: Sticky Sweet
Author's note
Part 50: Dream On
Part 51: Back to Basics
Part 52: Warren
Part 53: Sweet Dreams
Part 54: St. Nikki, Part 1
Part 55: St. Nikki, Part 2
Part 56: A Man of Means
Part 57: Somebody Get Me a Doctor
Part 58: Back For More
Part 59: Predator and Prey
Part 60: Long Cold Winter
Part 61: Slow An' Easy
Author's Note
Part 62: The Ex Factor
Part 63: Scars
Part 64: Impromptu Debut
Part 65: Pillow Talk
Author's note.
Part 66 - Dirty Thirty
Update coming soon!

Part 16: Just Another Psycho

5.2K 113 43
By sixxndirish81

Part 16: In which our hero steps up his game.....

Nikki's POV

Just to preface, I am very well aware that the next few actions on my part could be considered somewhat stalker-like. Fuck, they were all out psychotic. That being said, I decided the best way to get to Ashten was to do everything I could to be around her as much as possible. That wasn't easy given my schedule, or Ashten's, for that matter. I had to take every opportunity I could get, or make things happen on my own.

A week or so after I started having the nightly pornographic dreams starring Ashten Montgomery, I was at the Virgin Mega Store in LA doing a book signing for the Heroin Diaries. Things went well. The fans were incredible, as always, and I was so busy taking pictures and talking with everyone I hadn't realized three hours had flown by and the whole thing was over. Next thing I knew, I was walking to the parking lot to head to a meeting at Kelly Gray's office. On my way to the car, I paused long enough to light a cigarette and I happened to glance across the street at a small deli. Ashten was sitting at one of the outdoor tables having lunch. With James. Interesting, considering the chat I'd had with him a few days prior.  Clearly, I didn't get my point across.   

I searched my mind for a way to disturb this sickening rendezvous and smiled to myself when I came up with brilliant idea. I fished my cell phone out of my pocket and placed a call to Tommy. I knew damn well he wouldn't answer because he was at the beach with Brandon and Dylan. No cell phones allowed when he was with his boys. I just wanted to make sure my number showed up on his caller id in case any of this came up later. Always cover your bases. The next number I dial was Ashten's. From my angle, I saw her put down her fork and pick up her cell.

"Hey, Nikki," she answered. I know it's going to sound dorky, but the fact that I now knew my number was programmed into her phone made me smile.

"Hey, Ashten," I replied. Time to pour it on thick. "Listen, I HATE to bother you, but do you know where Tommy is? He's not answering his phone.

"Yeah, he's got the boys today. I think they went to Malibu. Why, what's up? Is he supposed to be at the studio?"

"Oh," I replied, putting on my best damsel in distress act. "I was gonna see if he could pick me up. I have an appointment to get to and I've got a fucking flat tire."

"That sucks."

"Yeah. Well, look, I'll just grab a cab or call Gunner, or something," I replied, knowing she was too nice not to offer assistance.

"Where are you?"

"Virgin Mega store. Where are you?" I almost wanted to ask what she was wearing.

From where I was standing, I saw her head pop up and angle in my direction. "Right across the street."

"No shit?" I exclaimed, making it sound like the world's biggest coincidence.

"Yeah," she replied, chewing on something. Hopefully not James. "I can come get you. What time is your meeting?"

"2:30," I replied, looking at my watch. It was 1:26. "You're sure it's no trouble?"

"Not at all," she replied.

"Great," I replied, and told her to meet me in the back parking lot at Virgin. I watched as she hung up and, I assumed, told James she had to go. I pulled my Swiss army knife from my right jeans pocket. I walked to the back of my Denali and took a quick look around before jamming the blade into the left rear tire. Instant flat.

After slashing my own tire (I know, pathetic), I had just enough time to contact a towing company and while I waited for Ashten to get there I shot a quick text to James.   Apparently, I hadn't made myself clear. 

Ashten pulled up as I hit send. I grabbed my laptop from my back seat and headed towards the passenger door of the Lexus. As I approached I could hear the chorus of "Don't Go Away Mad" blaring from the speakers. I smiled and opened the door.

Ashten sheepishly smiled as I slid into the passenger's seat. She reached over to lower the volume and shrugged. "What can I say?  It's a good song."

"I like to think so," I replied, smiling back at her. She was so damn pretty. She was dressed in a red spaghetti strapped tank top, khaki capris, and sandals. Her hair was piled on top of her head and held with a claw. I was always amazed at how good she looked just in casual clothes.

I was too caught up in staring at HER that I didn't notice she was staring at ME. I looked down at myself to make sure I didn't have a coffee stain on my shirt or mustard on my face or anything. "What?"

She looked through the windshield and then back at me, smiling again, revealing those amazing dimples. Too bad her eyes were covered by her sunglasses because I would have loved to have seen them. I bet they were sparkling.  "I'm sorry, I don't mean to stare. I just had a really surreal moment."

My eyebrows went up. "Do tell."

"It's just a little weird to be listening to Motley Crue and then suddenly have Nikki Sixx appear in your passenger seat."

I nodded in understanding. I had my sunglasses on and decided it was time to use one of my signature moves. I tipped them down to the bridge of my nose so that I could look over them at her. It's a good move. I taught Gunner how to do it. "I can see where that would be a little weird. But you don't need to apologize for staring. I have absolutely no problem with a beautiful woman looking at me."

Ashten's POV

Did he just....Was he FLIRTING with me? Of course he was flirting with me. He's Nikki Sixx. It's what he does. Holy shit. That LOOK!

The air conditioner in the car was running full blast but I was starting to feel my flesh burn. I picked up the water bottle in the cup holder and took a quick swig. As I did, Nikki grinned at me and then slid his sunglasses back to their appropriate spot. Thank God. If he kept that eye trick shit thing going, I was going to start throbbing hard. Especially down south.

I cleared my throat and pulled my seat belt back on. "Where to?"

Nikki leaned over to grab my iPod off of the dashboard. "Go right until you hit Melrose and take a left."

"Ok," I replied as I pulled out of the parking lot.

"What have you been up to today?" he asked, flipping through my track list.

I groaned. "I had to go pick up the dry cleaning and then get Bonkers from the groomer. I don't know what they did to him, but the fucker puked about five minutes after I got him in the car."

"Damn," Nikki grimaced, still thumbing around the iPod. His eyes flew up suddenly. "You have the first five KISS albums on here."

"Yeah, those are the best ones."

"Nice," he pressed the play button and put the player back in its spot. In seconds we heard Room Service, the opening track to the Dressed to Kill Album.

"Yeah," I nodded in agreement. "So anyway, not only did Bonkers barf, he barfed all over the dry cleaning I had just picked up."

"Beautiful," Nikki muttered as he lit a cigarette. "Want one?"

"Yeah, sure," Nikki handed me the cigarette he just lit for himself. I took it and indulged in a long drag.

"Tommy's clothes get fucked up?"

"NO," I blew smoke out of the cracked window. "But the dress I was supposed to wear to your Covenant House thing tomorrow is ruined."

"I'm sure Tommy will replace it."

"He can't replace it. It was a one of a kind Versace," I muttered back. "I'm really not worried about the dress itself. It was given to me for free. But now, I don't know how I'm going to find time to get something new before tomorrow night."

Nikki puffed on his cigarette and tapped the end of his knee to the beat of the song. "I think I can help with that."

Twenty minutes later we were walking into the Royal Underground office and I was meeting Kelly Gray. I've seen pictures from many of her photo shoots. Believe me; they do not do her justice. Her eyes are a killer crystal blue and she has legs all the way up to her neck. There is only one word to describe her. Fabulous.

Nikki's POV

"I need a dress," I informed Kelly after the introductions were made.

"I don't think I have anything in your size," Kelly smirked at me while shuffling through random sketches strewn all over her desk.

"Funny."

"For, Kat?" Kelly removed her glasses and eyeballed me, frowning.

"No, that would be for me," Ashten spoke up. "Really, it's not necessary; I can just go find something."

"It's not a problem at all," Kelly, who lit up like a fucking Christmas tree when she realized this wasn't for Kat, took Ashten by the arm and led her to the walk in closet. When she threw the doors open, Ashten's face was priceless. She looked like she had just found the mother ship.

"Oh my God," she breathed as she grabbed my forearm. Her eyes widened as she stood before the entire Fall and Spring 2007 Royal Underground line. A giddy smile crept over her face. "I think I'm about to have an orgasm."

Why does she say things like that? Now it was my turn to start heating up. Not to mention the man who lives in my jeans was starting to stir. I cleared my throat and nudged her toward the racks of clothes. "Maybe we'll try that later.  Go." I don't think she even heard me.

"Nice girl," Kelly said as we walked back into her office. "What's she doing with you?"

"She's not. She's Tommy's assistant." While Ashten sifted through the piles of clothes, I turned to Kelly, remembering she had called me for a meeting. "What'd you want to see me about?"

Kelly sighed in frustration. "Julie."

"What about her?" Kelly and I had scheduled a few photo shoots for the upcoming 2008 fall line, the first of which was supposed to take place in two days. Then after that, we were flying to Cabo the next day to do the second one. Julie was one of the models for the LA shoot.

"She quit," Kelly answered, her eyes fixated on Ashten. She squinted a little bit, a habit she had when she was in deep thought. I'm pretty sure I heard her say "amazing shape."

"Great," I rolled my eyes. Typical, flaky ass model. "Do we have a replacement?"

Kelly turned to me and grinned. "I think you just brought her to me."

Ashten's POV

"What are you talking about? Are you high!?" I exclaimed at Nikki with disbelief. He and Kelly had just asked me to do a photo shoot for Royal Underground. I contemplated checking his arms for track marks.

"Not at the moment," Nikki smirked at me, obviously sensing my discomfort.

"But.....I'm not model material," I argued. "Not even close."

"That's where I have to disagree," Kelly interjected. "Do you look like you are anorexic? No, but you are tall and you have a killer hourglass figure. Your ass will do amazing things to leather pants."

I felt my eyebrows go up and I started to feel all gooey at the idea of leather pants. I quickly shook the thought out of my head. I couldn't do this. "I don't know. I mean, I have work to do for Tommy, and...."

"It won't interfere. It's just one Saturday morning. If all goes well, you'll be done in two hours," Kelly replied. "Of course you will be paid.

Dammit, I was running out of excuses. I looked at Nikki, who simply shrugged in ambivalence. "Well..." I began.

Kelly interrupted and went for the jugular. "You can keep the clothes."

Dammit.  I could not say no to that. How bad could it be? If my photos sucked, they would just have to redo it. "Ok.  Fine. I'll do it."

"Good," Kelly beamed as she eyeballed my body. I could tell she was trying to come up with ideas for the shoot. "How do you feel about nudity?"

"I love it," Nikki chimed in.

Kelly and I both scowled at him. I frowned and looked at Kelly. "How much are we talking about?"

"Partial. Shoulders, back, maybe some stomach."

I nodded, starting to warm up to the idea a little more. "That's fine."

"Great," Kelly went to her desk and jotted down some notes. "There's a chance I might want to throw you into a skirt or dress. I want you to go get waxed." She handed me what looked like a voucher to a salon.

I shook my head and handed it back to her. "Not necessary, I'm already bald down there."

"Jesus," I heard Nikki mutter behind me.

"Sorry," I said to Nikki over my shoulder. "I guess that was a bit of an over-share."

Kelly smiled. "Fine. Then get your legs done."

"No problem."

"Thank you so much for doing this. You're a total life saver," Kelly stated.

I shrugged. "I just hope it doesn't turn out to be a total waste of your time. I don't know how well I will come off on camera."

"I'm sure they will be beautiful," Kelly said, doing her best to give me a little encouragement. "Now, back to what you are really here for. Did you find a dress?"

Kelly and I walked back over to the closet. I sighed. "Not yet. Don't get me wrong, it's all great stuff, but I just haven't found anything that jumps out at me for this occasion."

Kelly nodded. "You're right. Nothing in here would work. Tell ya what. I have something at home I just finished. I think it would be perfect for you. I'll have it sent to your place immediately."

God, I loved her. But, I didn't want to put her out. "Kelly, really, you don't have to...." I began to protest.

"Forget about it," Nikki interjected, smiling. He motioned over to Kelly, who was already on the phone. Fuck, she was fast. I didn't even see her pick up the damn receiver.  "It's already done."

"But, she doesn't know what size I wear. What if it doesn't fit?"

Nikki gave me a dumb look. "Please. It's what she does. It'll fit."

I let out a breath. This was unreal. Kelly was amazing. Nikki was amazing. It was almost starting to get overwhelming. "This is crazy."

"What?" Nikki grinned.

"I'm just not used to being fussed over, that's all."

"This is nothing," Nikki replied. "God, I wish both of my ex-wives were as humble as you. Not so much, Donna. But Brandi would have cleaned that closet out in less than five minutes. Especially if she thought it might involve my bank account."

"You need better girls in your life," I teased.

Nikki folded his arms and leaned against a chair. He glanced at me sideways. "I'm working on it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 384 26
Nikki Sixx has been eagerly waiting for the day when the lineup of his new band would be complete. The assemblage was only missing one member. He'd f...
9.2K 135 18
❗Finished❗ A Fanfic about The Dirt and the infamous band of the 80s, Motley Crue. #8 in thedirt!
200K 2.2K 119
Basically, imagines involving 80s rock band members. Here's the list of bands and members. Motley Crue • Vince Neil • Nikki Sixx • Tommy Lee • Mick M...
3.2K 99 13
At that moment, she remembered all the fights, all the tears, and all the drunken nights. It was all worth it. **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* (tommy le...